Fitness Model Moms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers

"Think we should tell him?" Amy asked Caleb nearly a year after their son was born. They were sitting on the grass, holding hands, Baby Martin crawling around in their backyard.

"Heh, maybe one day," Caleb answered. "It'd be weird to learn his dad is also his brother. Maybe he'd figure it out as he gets older."

"Well, you can handle it. You married an older woman, I might be long gone by then," Amy joked.

"Mom, you're not that much older than me. Geez," Caleb tickled her side.

Amy hugged her son, now husband, kissing him on the lips. An hour earlier, they exchanged rings in a simple ceremony in the backyard on a sunny spring day. Baby Martin crawled around their feet, wanting a hug after Amy and Caleb kissed, committing their lives to one another as husband and wife.

"Caleb, I know you said you didn't believe people look down on the living after they die. But I feel like if your father saw this, saw us, I don't think he'd be angry."

Caleb chuckled, "Nah. I'd be taking care of my mother, my wife. He may even think it'd be beautiful to see this love."

Amy closed her eyes, enjoying the nice breeze of a sunny day. Her youngest son crawled over to his parents. She picked him up, holding him against her, while her oldest son held them both.

The end.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,595 Followers