Five Bright Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an afterthought he buzzed the changing room and told the escort to let him know when the girls were ready. The escort told Mr. Breeman he would handle it.

Handle it he would. The next event was the swim suit event. This was probably his best chance to see the girls as they changed.

The room was abuzz with the girls' conversations. The escort made no move to leave. Instead he sat in an upholstered chair, one of those used by the moms, but there were no mom's here now, he thought. Candy looked at him with some befuddlement. "Are you going to sit there while we change?" He sat for a moment trying to think of a legitimate reason why he should stay, when Wendy interceded for him. "I'll bet he's never seen a girl naked. How about it . . .?" She stumbled without a name. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Paul," he said his face reddening.

"He's kinda cute," Jane offered. "So, what about it, Paul, ever seen a girl naked?"

"Uh, well, uh . . . ," he began.

"So the answer is no. Right?" Candy had taken up the interrogation. All five of the girls had gathered in a semicircle around where Paul sat.

"No," he admitted sheepishly.

"Let's give him a thrill," Jane said with a smirk and unzipped the zipper on the side of her gown. Paul's eyes widened. His breathing quickened. He became lightheaded as he watched. She was going to take off her gown!

"Wait a minute," Wendy said softly, then whispered something to Jane. Jane nodded agreement. The two girls called the other three to the back of the room where they had a quick conference. Several minutes later the five returned smiling. The smiles were not the bright smiles they used in the pageant, these looked almost malevolent.

Paul cringed. It didn't seem that this would be good. He feared he was not going to get to see anyone naked. Wendy said, "Look Paul we're considering letting you see us naked, but you have to do something for us."

"OK," he said warily.

"You'll do what we ask," Wendy probed.

"Well, what is it," Paul parried.

"Simple," Wendy began her explanation. "We want you naked so we don't feel that you just want to look without giving us the same chance. Like giving us something in return. That OK with you?"

Paul was still wary. "Well, OK, but . . . "

"You're right," Wendy interrupted, "we want to see your butt too. The only small catch, and it is a small one, is that you have to take your clothes off first. That's just so you won't renege after we get our clothes off. Will you do that for us." She rubbed her fingers lightly on his head and face. "Come on, I'll help."

Before Paul could decide whether this was a good idea or not, she knelt in front of the chair. Carefully she undid the knot on his tie then began unbuttoning his dress shirt. As she leaned into her task Paul was treated to a full view down the front of her gown. She wore no bra since the dress was designed to be worn without one. It had just enough give in front that he could see almost down to her nipples.

Wendy noticed his eyes focused on her breasts. She stopped working on the buttons and pulled the bodice of the gown forward even more. "Do you like what you see," she asked pleasantly.

"Yes," Paul responded weakly never taking his eyes from her breasts. How cute, she thought, he's even beginning to sweat a little.

Gently raising his chin with one finger so their eyes could meet, something of a challenge, she noted, she asked, "Is your dad here?"

Now, actually looking her in the eyes, he answered quite proudly, "Yes, I'm Paul Tyson, Jr. My dad's Southwest Regional Manager."

"He's the one wearing cowboy boots," she noted aloud. "How old are you, Paul junior?"

"I just turned 18," he said puffing himself up a bit as he sat in the upholstered chair. His eyes quickly returned to her breasts.

She shrugged her bodice back slightly. The motion covered the tips of her breasts. Disappointed his eyes returned to look into hers. "Well, Paul junior, I'm not sure that you're old enough to look at a naked girl. Are you still in high school?"

"I graduate this year," he said defensively, clearly unhappy with this turn of events. "How old do you have to be to look at a girl, . . . you know, . . . without . . . her . . . clothes?" He stammered and struggled to finish the sentence. He plowed ahead, "I think I'm old enough. I've seen the magazines my dad has. I even saw a video he has." Immediately he cut his eyes away as the general atmosphere in the room cooled at the mention of magazines and videos. He knew he was in trouble and experience had taught him that the best idea when you have your foot in your mouth is to just shut up while you attempt to extract it.

Wendy looked at him appraisingly. He was still sweating, but maybe she thought they'd had enough fun with him. They did have to change and no one knew how much time they'd have until they were called back to the stage. She stood and called the others to another quick discussion. They agreed to let him watch as they changed as long as he would be naked the whole time. They also agreed that they would all help each other get ready since their mothers had not been permitted to accompany them to the dressing room.

Wendy returned to where Paul sat waiting. "Paul junior, we think it would be OK for you to watch. We are concerned about your age. We would feel a lot better about it if we could see that you have a real man's . . . ah . . . penis." She was surprised at how difficult it was for her to say out loud in front of everybody any word that referred to a man's cock. She'd never said penis out loud before. With her friends and in her thoughts, it was always a cock.

He nodded thoughtfully. "Go ahead and get your clothes off, we need to start getting ready." She reached out to him and, taking his arm, encouraged him to stand. "Come on now, we don't have a lot of time."

Paul hurriedly undressed revealing modest, but nicely muscled chest and arms. Nothing to swoon over, but not bad. Disappointingly he wore plain white briefs which were bulging appropriately. At this final moment he hesitated. "Come on, we're in a hurry," Wendy said matter-of-factly, but watching closely. They all were, Paul noted. Every girl was waiting to give judgment on his cock. He couldn't remember being so nervous.

With an audible breath, he pulled his briefs off. His cock jumped out, but instead of letting them have a proper viewing, he covered it with his hand and quickly sat again. Wendy took his arm, then decided on the offending hand instead. She picked it up and set it on the arm of the chair. The cock had withered some. She moved his other hand to the arm of the chair as well. "Leave your hands there," she admonished him. Then reaching down she grabbed his cock at its head and attempted to pull it to an upright position. Paul jumped and attempted to avoid her by moving back further in the chair. He looked quite uncomfortable. Some said later that he actually looked frightened. Nonetheless he kept his hands on the arms of the chair.

Wendy released her grip. "I suppose it will stand up on it's own after a while," Wendy commented having turned to the others. "We'll just have to wait and see." She turned back to Paul with a scowl and made a point of looking directly at his lap while she unzipped her dress.

"Jane, little help please," she said over her shoulder. Jane took hold of the dress and with Candy protecting Wendy's hair, helped get the dress off. All of this took place facing Paul who stared open mouthed.

"Thanks," Wendy said to her assistants looking, however, at Paul. She stood in front of him half naked. Now she watched his lap as she began to remove her panties. Any questions about whether Paul's cock could stand on it's own had already been answered. It began to throb as Wendy's panties slowly revealed a fully shaved pussy. He gripped the arms of the chair tightly. His cock throbbed.

Candy was next. They had agreed to give him a view one at a time to improve his concentration. It wouldn't be a strip tease. They were under pressure to be ready whenever they were called. Candy was able to have Jane unzip her. From here the dress fell forward. The naked Wendy kept it from falling to the floor and provided a steadying hand so Candy could step out.

She stood in front of Paul in bra and panties, but wasted no time finishing her disrobing task. She handed the bra to Wendy, then quickly removed her panties. Paul's eyes widened. It was the second pussy in less than five minutes.

Candy carried off her clothes and was immediately replaced by Jane. They were all in a hurry now, not knowing when they would be called, but she slowed enough to put a show on for Paul. She teased him holding up her unzipped dress. Slowly she allowed the bodice slide down her body. On either side a naked Wendy and a naked Candy danced to unheard music as Jane stripped. Candy caught her dress as it fell from her hips. She took the dress away while Wendy snuck up behind Jane and released the catch on her bra. Jane took the prank in stride catching the bra just after it's absence had exposed her to Paul. Wendy finished the process by pressing her naked body tightly against Jane's back. The two danced together trying desperately to get into some kind of rhythm. Wendy took Jane's breasts in her hands briefly then ran her hands down Jane's body seductively as they struggled to dance together. On encountering her panties, Wendy hooked her thumbs inside the waistband and slowly pulled them off as Jane continued her music-less dance.

Wendy stood, Jane's panties held high. The three naked girls danced for a few more seconds then fell into each other's arms laughing uproariously. Paul sat unable to believe his good fortune. His cock was so hard it hurt.

Time was short so Patricia grabbed Paige's hand and the two of them did a similar version of the music-less dance as they stripped each other more for their own delight than Paul's. Naked now, all five did a semblance of a dance that threatened to knock over chairs and dressing tables. Breathless, they finally turned toward Paul who was still maintaining a painful hard on.

"I know what he needs," Wendy laughed. She grabbed Paul's hand and placed it on her breast while reaching for his cock. She knelt in front of him. While the others watched she began to stroke Paul. Her mere touch could have been enough, but having her stroke him while he held her breast was all that was necessary. Cum shot from his cock to the cheers of the girls. Wendy kept stroking succeeding in milking much more cum from his straining cock.

One of the girls threw a towel which hit him squarely in the face. Wendy used it to wipe her hand then grabbed her swim suit and began the process of makeup repairs for the next round. Paul, still in disbelief, wiped himself down. He knew he should dress, but he hesitated.

The girls got their swim suits on quickly enough, but the makeup and repairs to hairdos took longer. When the call still had not come, they turned to Paul. Jane stared at his upright cock and said, "Paul, you better not have that hard on when you lead us back in. Whatever would people think?"

Paul squirmed uncomfortably. He had no idea how he was going to get rid of his hard on.

Chapter 4

The call came about fifteen minutes later. Paul had been watching the girls as they primped, a touch of makeup here, hair spray there. He was still marveling that they had actually stripped naked for him and that one had actually let him touch her and she had jerked him off. He had been trying not to think about it since it kept his cock hard, but it had not been a forgettable event.

Once the call came, he dressed and felt he had his hard on under control. Now he was prepared to lead them back to the stage. "I must have something twisted," Jane said obviously frustrated, "would you look, Paul. If one of the girls does it, she'll get this body makeup on her hands. I'll have to fix my makeup and she'll have to wash her hands."

It was twisted. The strap between the cups of her bikini top was twisted. The girls gathered around pointing out the problem to Paul. "What should I do," he asked staring now at Jane's beautiful breasts. She had put a light makeup on them to achieve a more even coloring and cover tan lines.

"You'll have to take the top off, straighten it, and put it back on," Patricia told him. They stepped back from Jane to allow him some space. "Be careful not to muss the make-up," Jane said.

"Hurry up," someone chimed in, "we don't want to keep them waiting.

In fact they didn't care about keeping them waiting. They were pissed about this event and knew that one would win and the others would go home regardless of how long they kept those horny salesmen waiting. What they wanted was to see how hard they could get Paul. Having a huge bulge in his pants as he led them in would be quite comical they had agreed.

He unfastened the back which featured just a string to be tied. The top immediately fell away. Jane let it drop ostensibly so she didn't touch it and get makeup on it. Once again her breasts were bared for him. "You need to put some more color on your nipples," suggested Paige. "Have Paul do it so you don't have to wash your hands again."

Paul stared at her breasts. Beautiful, shapely Jane needs me to color her nipples, went through his head. He became lightheaded. Someone pushed a very small jar of a reddish-pink paste in his hand. "Put a little on your finger and rub it on her nipples. Just rub it lightly." He took a deep breath and put a bit of the make-up on his finger. He reached the finger for her nipple. She moved it toward him.

As he touched her nipple, he felt he would cum in his pants. Some of the make-up adhered to her nipple, but the nipple kept moving as he tried to spread it around. "Hang on to her boob or you'll smear it everywhere," Paige admonished him taking the jar from his hand. "I'll hold this," she volunteered.

Paul took Jane's breast in one hand and began to apply the rouge with his finger. Touching her nipple, it hardened in his hand. As it did he could no long restrain himself and shot his load in his pants. Embarrassed beyond anything he had ever known, he said nothing. However, the girls could see it in his face as he pumped cum into his underwear.

In spite of this, they let him apply the coloring to each breast until they were satisfied he was sufficiently hard again, then had him gently (to avoid messing up his makeup job) hold each breast as he carefully adjusted it into her bikini top and tied it.

They were hurrying him now so much that there was nothing he could do about having cum in his pants and no way to deal with the erection he got while adjusting Jane's breasts inside the cups of her swim suit. He had been set up and didn't know it.

Paul could hardly walk, but he led them onto the stage. Unfortunately for him he had selected khakis for this evening that looked especially good on him. Their tightness emphasized his butt and now made his hard on unmistakable.

The girls followed Paul single file their heels tapping on the stage floor; their bright smiles filling the room. No one noticed the tinge of malevolence in their smiles.

The mothers, from their side angle, were especially able to notice and be put off by Paul's display. No one, of course, said anything. A small darkened spot grew in size as he walked. He sat appalled that his chair faced the audience. The spot kept growing.

"Well, girls, we have to apologize for our delay, but appreciate you putting up with us," Mr. Breeman smiled as though he had said something clever. "We will run through this Swim Suit Event, then end with the Business Casual Event."

"Oh, my goodness," Jane cried out. The others looked to see what was wrong. The mothers looked and were on their feet instantly. The audience of salesmen gasped. The gasp was followed quickly by guffaws from the salesmen. "Oh, my," she said again, but made no move.

He mother was the first to her. She picked up from the floor where it had fallen, the bikini top. The other mothers stood behind the girls for a moment then returned to their seats talking among themselves about the horrible tragedy that had befallen Jane. Jane's mother, Kate, said in very low tones, "Think that will clinch it?" She was still holding the top. Jane stood half naked as though she was unable to move. With great deliberation Kate stepped behind Jane, untwisted the top, then fastened and adjusted it. She returned to her seat.

When he as able to catch his breath, Mr. Breeman said, "Uh, Miss Holden, would you like us to take a brief break?"

"No," Jane responded holding her chin up slightly. In a quavering voice she said, "I'll be OK."

The others could hardly contain their laughter. The five bright smiles returned as they all looked into the admiring audience and waited.

Patricia wondered if there was a way to get the bottom of her bikini to 'accidentally' fall off.

Chapter 6

The last time Patricia had been exposed in front of a group of men had been about five years ago. The recollection brought an appealing blush that engulfed her entire body.

She had been the winner of some obscure beauty pageant and had, as part of her commitment, gone to a business meeting. It wasn't much different from this one or the ones she thought she'd have to go to if she won here.

The men there were in about the same age range as the guys here. They must have ranged all the way from mid-twenties to late forties. She wasn't a good judge of men's ages, but that's what she had thought.

The meeting was held in a motel halfway across the country. She had been told to bring several changes of clothes, a gown, a swim suit, a cocktail dress, and a simple dress in addition to what she would wear to travel. She was to receive a clothing allowance for the trip to encourage her to look her best regardless of cost, they had said.

Initially the men were very polite, even if they did seem to be putting their hands on her overly much. At least they didn't touch her in places that might be considered to be inappropriate.

This changed as the evening wore on. She put it down to the open bar as they began to take a lot of interest in her clothing and a few investigated her butt with slaps and squeezes. 'Teasingly' they pulled her bodice forward to get a better look. She resisted as much as she dared, but she was well aware that she was being paid to be here. She didn't want to lose the job.

A waitress she met in the ladies room was quite sanguine. "Honey, you're here to put on a show. You're as much a part of the evening as the roast beef we're serving. Entertain them, but try to keep your clothes on. If you need help, call on the staff, but remember, if you do, you're history not only for this company, but probably for other jobs like it. It ain't pretty, but there it is." They had hugged. Patricia felt like a condemned person, but made a promise to herself to see it through.

Returning to the room she was heartened to hear that they were going to have an auction, the benefits of which would go to some orphanage or other. She sat at a table with a few of the less obnoxious men and watched the stage waiting for the auction.

The company president took the stage. "As usual our beauty queen will conduct the auction. We know she doesn't have any experience with being an auctioneer, but that won't matter. Come on up here, Patricia and make some money for this deserving cause!" A round of applause and Patricia realized she was compelled to go to the stage.

She took the microphone. "Thanks. This will be fun. I love helping out kids in need." Turning to the president she continued, "What's the first item?"

She was given a list of items seemingly standard for such auctions. There were iPads and iPhones, trips and even jewelry. "OK," Patricia had replied quite intrigued and began to behave as she thought an auctioneer would. As she came to the bottom of the list she was given a stack of envelopes.