Five Bright Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are the mystery items. The guys bid on them and get what's inside. It could be wonderful or it might not be. Everything has value, but sometimes the value is different for different people. In fact some can be humorous or tongue in cheek. No one receives his envelope until all have been auctioned off. You just hand me the envelope and I'll write the amount and the name on it. When we have finished the auction, we'll pass them out one at a time. You call out their names, the guys come up on the stage, you open the envelope, and tell them what they've bought."

"Well," she said to the crowd, "we've made $2,452 so far. Let's see how much we can improve on that with these mystery items."

She looked at the pile of envelopes. Each was numbered. She picked up the first. How much will these envelopes bring, she wondered.

The salesmen had bid on these envelopes before so had an idea of their value. Most went for somewhere between $400 and $500. Patricia thought they must offer some wonderful prizes.

The auction ended. The president placed the envelopes on a small table near Patricia. "Just call the name and when he comes up, open the envelope and read off what he's purchased. By the way," he added, "some of these are a bit risque. I hope you don't offend easily."

"Oh, no," she said hastily, thinking, I hope not. We'll see.

The first envelope was a cruise for two, an incredible bargain. Several others proved to be great prizes especially for what they paid for them.

"Can't wait to see what's in this next envelope," she said to her audience and to the president who stood next to her. She opened the envelope and removed the slip of paper. She stared at it, then shaking her head, she handed it to the president. "Are you serious?"

He whispered in reply, "Go ahead, read it. It's what you get paid for." She nodded and thought, really?

"Uh . . . ," she read haltingly. "The bra now worn by our beauty queen. Purchaser must remove it himself." She tried to smile, "You don't have to take it off, I can go into the ladies room and do that."

"No, no," came a chorus from the men.

"He bought it, he has to get it himself," the president told her firmly.

She swallowed hard. She was in a cocktail dress. Under his breath the president said, "You'll get an extra $500 for each article of clothing."

She waited, breathing hard. The purchaser approached the stage and looked closely at her dress. "How do I do this," he asked her. Flashes indicated that a number of photos were being taken.

Feeling a modicum of triumph at his lack of experience, she said, "You'll have to unzip my dress a little."

She could smell the alcohol on his breath and feel his damp fingers on her back. He found the zipper and swaying slightly pulled on the zipper. Instead of an inch or so to uncover the catch to her bra, he pulled the zipper all the way down. She was open in back to her butt. The dress fell forward. She caught it. "Not that far," she squeaked in a panic. "Pull it back up."

Very unsteady on his feet he reached around her. "I can get it off from the front," he chortled as he pulled her bra up off her breasts. His hands raked across her breasts as he leaned over her shoulder. With his weight on her she had to struggle to stay on her feet and to keep the dress in place. Neither worked. His weight pushed her down. His foot caught on her dress as he went down on top of her, the dress was dragged to her waist.

He lay on top of her for a moment then with help from others he found his feet. He held the bra aloft. Patricia lay quietly sobbing, her hands covering her breasts. Amid the general laughter the president stood her up. "Come on, you've had your boobs on display before," he grumbled. He handed her a napkin to dry her eyes. "Let's get on with it."

Her dress was now at her feet. She bent to reclaim it. The president pulled her back up. "Come on, honey, next envelope." He handed her an envelope. The dress remained on the floor.

Pissed and virtually naked, Patricia called out the name and while she waited for the purchaser to come forward, she took that 30 seconds or so to wheel about and and deliver a slap across the president's face hard enough to stagger him. Stooping she picked up her dress.

He recovered slowly amid the growing howls of laughter, but was further humiliated when she shoved the dress into his hands telling him to hang it up. Not knowing where to hang it up, he took it and smoothing it out laid it across a chair. He said nothing and now slinked in the background.

Alone on stage, now the center of attraction, Patricia took a deep breath, and read the name on the next envelope. On opening the envelope she found this one had purchased her panties. "I should have known," she muttered. She looked up to see a man looking quite unsure of himself making his way toward her.

"He bought my panties," she said to the crowd. "If there is anyone who didn't come tonight to see me completely naked, or doesn't want to, they better leave now." Then, turning to the man, "OK buddy, you bought 'em, can you get them off by yourself?" She spat it out.

Warily he bent down and pulled her panties from her hips downward. Quiet descended over the room as he timidly uncovered her. There were no hoots when her shaven pussy was uncovered. Once he had the panties at her ankles, she, with as much grace as she could manage stepped clear of them. She stood naked. There was not a sound in the room.

The man knelt, his face near her pussy, but he made no move to touch her. He took the panties and returned quietly to his seat.

Making no move to cover herself she picked up the last envelope and read the name. She opened the envelope and found no surprise. When the man was on the stage, she handed him the slip of paper from the envelope without comment. His eyes widened. "Your room or mine," she asked quietly.

He looked down, "I have a roommate." She took his hand, picked up her dress from the chair and, completely naked, led him through the hallways to her room. She had clipped her room key inside her dress. Pulling it free she used it to open the door.

The room was pleasant. Two queen beds took up much of it, but there were upholstered chairs, a desk and other amenities. She sat on the bed. Quietly she said, "Do you have any rubbers?" He nodded taking one from his wallet to show her. "You'll need more than one." Sheepishly he produced another two. "Good," she said. "You're going to get your money's worth. It's the least I can do."

He was staring without thinking at her naked body. She spread her legs to make herself more visible. His mouth was slightly ajar. He was almost drooling. She leaned toward him and took a hand putting on her breast. He let it rest there, but made no move to take advantage and explore her.

"I gotta pee and wash my face," she said standing at last and moved slowly to the bathroom.

He was riveted on her nakedness as she walked. Her perfectly rounded ass swayed so appealing with each step. She is absolutely gorgeous, he thought. She's also been pretty worked over tonight. He'd sat on the edge of the bed. Should I leave her alone or get what I paid for. He sat puzzling while she was in the bathroom. He was still dressed when she returned.

He looked at her, puzzlement showing clearly in his expression. "You're wondering if you should fuck me or be a choir boy and go back to your roommate," she asked rhetorically. "The answer is, 'It's OK'. I should have known I'd end up here and you look like a nice enough fellow. Let me see you naked. If you're really ugly, I might throw you out." There was the faintest hint of humor in her voice.

She pulled him up from where sat on the bed. Tugging at the plaid golf shirt he wore, she pulled it out from his pants then off over his head. Stepping back she looked critically at his chest for a moment. "Take you pants off," she told him with a sigh. He wasn't much to look at.

She sat naked in one of the upholstered chairs and watched as he turned his back to remove his khakis. When he turned to face her, she said, "The boxers, too. Let me see it so I can decide." She was tired and bummed out. Her voice was flat. He turned again and pulled his boxers down. He dropped them on the floor where his pants lay. Embarrassed, he turned back to her. He wanted to cover himself, but he knew what it was she wanted to see. Would he be enough for her?

She looked and sighed again. "Get the bed ready."

If he was enough, she made it clear that he was just barely enough.

He opened the bed smoothing the sheets and pillows. Slowly she rose and moved to the bed where she lay down. Spreading her legs widely, she said, "Lick my pussy. Get me in the mood."

He froze. He'd never done that. His wife only let him do it the one way, and then only rarely.

"Uh . . . ," came from his open mouth. She looked at him, then realizing his dilemma she choked back a smile and a ridiculing remark. "Sit," she said patting the bed. He was still not hard, she noted.

"Does your wife ever have a climax," she asked gently. "I know that some women never do."

"I don't think so," he responded shyly.

She propped the pillows against the headboard and positioned herself against them. She took his hand. As she placed it between her legs she noted as his cock reacted. She moved his hand slowly against her shaved pussy lips. His mouth hung open even as his cock hardened. She slid her hips forward a few inches and took his index finger. She slid it against her pussy until it forced the lips apart slightly. She continued. This instruction was actually arousing her. Moving her hips forward against his finger, she forced it inside. Then, holding his hand at the wrist she pushed the finger all the way inside.

She smiled at him. "You like that?" He nodded, but his cock showed his true level of appreciation. She took it in her other hand and caressed it slowly as she encouraged him to explore the inside of her pussy.

Releasing both his hand and his cock, she opened the lips of her pussy and began an explanation of her clit. When she finished, she said, "Now I'm going to lie back and you're going to use your tongue on my clit."

She moved into position. He lay down using his elbows to prop his face between her legs. She spread her legs wider to accommodate him. With his tongue he opened the soft lips guarding her entrance. He explored her inserting his tongue as far as it would reach. He braced her ass with his hands and pulled her into his face as he sought her clit. No longer did he seem unsure of himself.

She groaned softly when he found it and stiffened as he used his tongue, teeth, and lips to woo her. Her legs began to clamp his head, then opened to his tongue. She bent her knees, then lay flat, finally arching her back. Then it all began over again. He used his tongue and fingers for long minutes until she pulled him upward.

He knelt moving his face to hers. He nuzzled her neck as she found his cock and guided it inside. Once inside she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. When he had filled her, she wrapped her legs around him. She felt his cock's every motion as he pounded inside her. His every thrust ended by crushing her clit sending lightning bolts through her body.

She screamed, then moaned as he built her to a climax. Their mutual climax, however, did not end his pounding. He continued until she was thoroughly exhausted. They lay together in a sweaty embrace until their bodies allowed them quiet.

"Thank you," she purred softly in his ear. "I think I got more out of that then you did."

Patricia remembered well that the evening hadn't ended there. He brought her several more times to intense climaxes. In the morning, he made sure that she left her room fully satisfied and able to handle the day ahead. After he left the room that morning, it was with fond memories that she picked up all foil packets which had been scattered around the bed.

She saw him again for a few minutes before she left. His badge identified him as David Trippet, Northeast Regional Manager. Every year since she had been invited back. Never had she had to undergo the humiliation of the first year. Never had he failed to win the auction for the last envelope.

Next, the winner is crowned.