Five Christmases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything then was a blur, as if my vision had gone white. I made a mute, indecipherable sound of ecstasy as I unloaded my pent-up nut straight into Lauren's throat. She spasmed involuntarily, and the sensation on my cock was heaven. I tossed the paddle to the floor and held her head in place, my cock slipping from her throat into her mouth. I kept cumming and cumming, filling up her mouth with semen. She kept it inside, and it took a moment for my mind to return to me: she was waiting for my next order.

"Get off that desk, but don't you spill a fucking drop."

I could tell her legs and arms were sore from holding the position I'd put her in.

"Show it to me," I said, having just caught my breath.

Lauren tilted her head back so as to not lose any of my precious fluid, and opened her mouth. Damn, I thought, I guess I hadn't cum for a few days. I could hardly believe how full her mouth was. With her mouth open, I could see a single, thick string of cum connect her two front teeth to the pool of creamy jizz around her tongue.

"Beg me to let you swallow it," I said.

"pwea wet me swawa yah cum," she said, with genuine longing.

"Swallow it all, honey," I said, stroking her hair. "Swallow your present from me."

Just as I hadn't meant to get rough with her before, now I realized I had called her "honey" like we were still married. It had been years since I had said that to anyone. This whole experience was as confusing emotionally as it was exhilarating physically. Thankfully, watching Lauren swallow a mouthful of my own special sauce helped to clarify my priorities.

"Do you need some time?" she asked, obviously referring to the state of my cock.

"Maybe a few minutes," I said. "Until then, it's your turn."

Lauren shook her head.

"No, this is all about you. I don't even need to cum, unless you want me to," she said.

"Lay on your fucking back slut," I said, this time playfully smiling at her. "That pussy belongs to me tonight. And put your gag on."

It was like all of Lauren's anxiety and fear melted, leaving only the thrill that came from the anticipation of pleasure. I shucked my remaining clothing and moved between her legs, my warm breath signaling the imminent approach of the tongue she knew so well. I had eaten Lauren's pussy plenty since we'd started fucking on the side like this, but something seemed totally different now. In retrospect, I think that Lauren expected me to dive right into fucking her ass, as if I just wanted to mark something off a list of things I'd never done. The way that I drew things out, giving her pleasure to match my own, let her know that, despite the savage way I'd fucked her face, there was something more, something deeper in my feelings for her.

She must have been shocked when she felt my tongue probe her most intimate of places. Unable to speak, she merely moaned. I was licking the tight ring of muscle hugging that jeweled plug, and evidently the sensation my tongue was causing was both new and breathtaking.

"That's right: no talking, slut. Just moaning..."

With that, I went back to her pussy, lapping at her wet slit with my tongue, while my index finger danced across the very top of her clit. I knew exactly how to get Lauren off, but this wasn't it. This was just to build her up, not to let her cum so quickly.

"When I fuck your ass," I told her, in between licks and kisses to her exquisite pussy, "you're going to cum hard. If you cum, I'll know you still love me, for real this time."

Even if Lauren could speak, it would have been hard to hear with her thighs clutched around my ears. I licked from the base of the plug, up her pussy, to her clit. Then I sucked it in, softly but insistently, flicking it with my tongue and humming ever so slightly. She was once more on the verge of cumming when I backed off. Her breathing was heavy and her legs seemed to be in constant, jerking motion, so desperate was she for release. Lauren knew better than to beg for it, though. Tonight, I was in control.

Gingerly, I reached down to the plug. Grasping it on both sides, I slowly pulled it out, thrilling to watch as the wide part spread Lauren's already pink asshole open for me. My cock had already sprung back to life, and I grabbed the bottle of lube to prepare Lauren for her first anal fuck.

She started to move so that I could fuck her from behind, expecting no doubt that I'd prefer that.

"No, honey, I want to look into your eyes when I stick my cock inside you," I said.

I grabbed a pillow from a nearby desk chair to place under Lauren's hips and did my best to lube her ass up with a finger. Once my cock was slick with lube, I knew it was time.

"Remember," I told her. "I order you to cum."

I took a deep breath when my cock made contact with Lauren's sphincter. I pressed, not too hard but still firm, and the head slipped inside. Thank god for that plug! I could tell from the contorted expressions on Lauren's face that my cock was stretching her in places she'd never felt before and that it was causing more pain than pleasure. I'd put a lot of pressure on her with my demand that she cum from getting her ass fucked, and I began to realize that it might not be possible for her.

Slowly, but constantly, I fucked my cock deeper and deeper inside her, until finally I bottomed out. It was the most amazing sight, and I wished I could reach the camera to capture an image for any lonely nights when I wasn't buried balls deep in a gorgeous woman's ass. I held Lauren's legs in the air, one in each hand, as I drove my cock in and out of her, not nearly as forcefully as I would have fucked her pussy, but still enough to elicit a wince of pain every time I moved.

"Is my cock too big for you?" I asked, partly out of concern and partly in search of an ego boost.

I didn't want that to be a rhetorical question. I undid her gag, freeing her once more to speak.

"No," she said, in between panting, "my ass...was made...for your cock."

I thought she might be able to relax and enjoy it more if I stroked her clit some, but I wasn't prepared for what happened when I touched it, ever so slightly, with one of my fingers. Lauren erupted, as her orgasm crashed on her with an intensity that left me in awe. All the pain I'd had read upon her face was masking the gathering climax within her, and the pleasure flowed over her, like a dam bursting after a spring rain. Lauren's body shook uncontrollably, which contrasted strikingly with the serene look of calm on her face. Her dark eyes flashed up at me, and she had an expression of utter contentment and satisfaction.

"I came for you," she said, as tears welled up in her eyes. "Cum inside me, please."

It wouldn't be long. Lauren's ass was like a furnace, and the heat and tightness were taking me to places I'd never been. I locked eyes with her, and saw my wife staring back at me, the woman I'd fallen in love with so long ago.

I didn't even have time to say anything before I began to cum, deep inside her ass, just as she'd asked me to. I felt the warm cum all over my cock and knew it was deep inside her, though I doubted I'd gotten it as far as she had asked for. In this position, I couldn't very well just collapse on top of her, but I had a strong urge to hold her. I pulled my cock, now sore, from her ass and laid down beside her. She wasn't squeamish at all about pulling me in close, and I kissed her passionately.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "I mean about calling you a slut."

"I am a slut," she said to me. "I've always been a slut. But if you want me, then I'd be your slut, and only your slut. Only I..."

Lauren paused. I could tell she was afraid to say what she was going to say, afraid to ask me to be faithful to only her after our history. I didn't want to wait for her to ask.

"You're all the slut I need, honey," I said, happy to see her smile and even laugh.

"God," she said, "I've got to help you clean up in here before I go home."

I knew she was thinking about the girls. We had always promised not to let them figure out we were fucking. We didn't want to confuse them with ideas that we were getting back together for real. Only I didn't want Lauren to go home, and I knew it was time for the girls to have their mom back full time.

"Lauren, honey," I said, looking into her eyes. "You are home."

***December 6, 2013: An ordinary day at the Mauer Residence***

I didn't mean to snoop—honestly. All the blame falls on Polly, and her damn superpower. While Jenny's presence was usually announced by giggling, stomping, and singing, Polly could move around like a cat. She must have snuck into the room when Lauren was meeting with her friend. Thank god she didn't understand what they were talking about.

It was on Friday when she let it slip. Lauren had left to run a few errands when Polly came up to me, wide-eyed.

"Mommy's friend is pretty."

I was glad she used the word "pretty." Things were great now, but I couldn't help but think how I'd react if Polly was speaking about a man. She'd only use the word "pretty" for a woman, though, so I felt safe. I didn't know who she was talking about, of course, but I sensed that I might be able to get more out of her.

"Which friend, sweetheart? Does she have a new friend?"

"The Barbie lady."

I was puzzled.

"Who is the Barbie lady, Polly?"

"The lady with the yellow hair. She's little and has yellow hair and is very, very pretty, Daddy. Just like Barbie."

I couldn't place who she was talking about, so I dropped it. She wasn't finished, though.

"Mommy's silly."

"How is Mommy silly, sweetheart?"

Polly started to giggle, like only a nine-year-old can.

"Mommy told the Barbie lady that she was going to be your Christmas present. People can't be presents, right daddy?"

I couldn't contain myself. I knew exactly what my wife had in mind. I guess a threesome is a pretty good Christmas present. I looked over at the tiny box I'd wrapped for her. Inside was the wedding ring she'd given back after the divorce. It was time for her to wear it again.

"Polly, this is very important," I told my daughter. "Do you know the Barbie lady's name?"

Polly scrunched her forehead, in that cute way that little kids do when they're thinking. Then she smiled, a toothy, adorable grin.

"Charleen!"

Holy fuck.

Merry Christmas to me...