All Comments on 'Five Little Words, Three Big Ones'

by GreyMatter46

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
shang40shang40over 6 years ago
Capturing

Writing so nice.

Every word hypnotizes to read further.

Congrats.

cyferxcyferxover 6 years ago
Too Few Words

You made the wife an idiot. How is "Don't Do It" tacit approval? Once you have her say that she becomes a complete idiot and your story might as well be about cheating fairies, as it is in fantasyland where anything can happen, like inserting IUDs into yourself (maybe you meant diaphragm). So, the best you can do is 3*, but then you have her come to her senses in like an instant. How could she do that when she was so deluded going in? Now you only get 2*. Honestly, I am being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like an insolent child; play with fire you'll get burned

You tell them over & over again not to do something because you know they will get hurt; but, they do it anyway.

Now, like the insolent child she has to live with the consequences. Sad part is because of what she did the right person to hold her & say everything will be alright will not be there and, she will have to live with that regret for the rest of her life.

Good story about consequences; you nailed it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
STUPIDITY COMES IN ALL FORM AND SIZE

except it starts in the brain and destroys the rest, TK U MLJ LV NV

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Pretty good outline

But it seriously needs some more Oomph .

The whole reason that most folks ( or at least this one ) like these C&C stories is for the heart rendering angst that only a few subjects can actually bring out in Humans .

Short of war or being in a major accident , infidelity is one surefire way to get to those base , almost animalistic feelings.

It's kind of like a literary Rollercoaster ride . It's scary , but you know it's been engineered and inspected for safety .

That's how the very best of the genre leave you when you finish , your knees are a bit wobbly , but you can't wait to ride the next one .

Now this being your first posting , I'm going to try to give you the very best advice that I possibly can . Go read Pappa toads entire library ! Then continue writing , you could become very good at it .

4 *'s just because it's your first .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
iud?

Unless iud insertion has changed dramatically, she would not be taking it out and putting it in . Perhaps you meant her diaphragm.

Nonetheless, this story was an excellent FIRST submission.

Hopefully more will follow!

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Tacit

A new writer, the more the merrier. I do not believe in insulting comments, writers submit what they want. So constructive criticism, Diane is someone who is two tokens short of a free gift but there was the makings of a lot of drama, that was lacking. To write that she had tacit approval was wrong, DON'T DO IT is not tacit, it simply means don't do it. To have disagreement and argument creating tension would have more realistic then continue with events. To have created Diane as more level headed but still determined would have made a better read. Looking forward to more.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Good story.

Like former comments say, a few flaws.

But well written and fun read.

Thanks writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*

Duh!

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A very good story...

A good story...Even more if this is this writer's first attempt...She was doomed as soon as her lust didn't allow her to understand the abysmal difference between her and her best friend: Her best friend was divorced and a lonely woman and she had (her words): "an amazing marriage". And she will be lucky if she doesn't find herself without a job too...It's short and to the point...However I agree with some comments that she was like a weathercock, changing moods as fast as the wind changes direction...Even so I have to say good job and keep writing...3*

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Traded away

Needs another chapter of her trials and possible resolution. Maybe her cutting ties to anyone not believing in monogomy. She knows lust and the feeling of being used. I hear these ladies complain of not getting stretched , go to doctor and get tighter. Yes you can get a get a tummy tuck of the vagina. Today's society doesn't believe in trying to solve problems within relationship we listen to a person in rebound like they know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very good

The basic premise was OK, but prose was too stilted. No reasonable woman would have just asked for a hall pass, and once husband said 'Don't do it,' would have gone ahead so openly.

Actually, just asking for the hall pass wrecked this marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is super first posted story

Telling of the events of married woman out of sexual control in a office setting. Normally I do not care for a continuing story letting my mind wonder where the marriage is or has gone. In my opinion I believe this writer has some up close and personal knowledge of the situation. thank you

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
An oft used plot, but

it seems to be inconsistent. The wife was happily getting screwed and then suddenly she wasn't, with no real reason for changing her mind. Her husband was stoic, at best. She realized what she had when it was gone is the dream all jilted husbands have about their cheating spouses. There was no real dialogue from the husband. Keep writing and it will get better. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finally

proud man 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE NO

I feel a Burn The Bitch story coming on here.So many will not be happy until this wife has been humilated and punished.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Good story!

I would have liked it fleshed out a little more but think you did good! I can't help but like it when the dues are paid. Multiple marriages...a sign of the times in this disposable culture...cuz this one is toast! I think she will try again...I don't see her entering a nunnery now. As for David, he's better off w/o her. Gonna hurt and probably be expensive cuz I am sure the divorce will be bitter cuz she feels entitled. Run away David! There are decent women out there...I finally found one after I turned 73.

4*s!!

gldngolfergldngolferover 6 years ago
Good start

It was a good start, but lacked the emotion one would expect. The husband's limited words I can accept, but not his expressionless reaction to his wife's wanting to have sex with another man.

And you forgot her running to the closet to find all his clothes missing. Always an oldie but a goodie reaction to a story such as this.

This isn't the first story where a woman wanted to remain a virgin on her wedding day and later regrets not having sex with other men. Does this really happen in real life?

Just wondered.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Yes. This kind of thing happens.

Anyone (man or woman) who has ever been on the receiving end of: "Honey, we have to talk" will never, ever be quite the same again.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
Started off well,

but the ending was abrupt. Needs more interaction, more drama between the 2 protagonists.

Still, a good first effort. Look forward to more stories from you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

As Impo_64 said, no good ever comes from talking to single friends, especially single DIVORCED friends! Does she never WHY her friend is divorced?

"On our wedding night he truly became my man and would always be my man, we became one." - Maybe just a slip of the "tongue," but I notice that she doesn't say, "I became his woman!"

"I never had the youthful adventures most people seem to share." - At least she's not saying that she was a virgin (though it is strongly implied later), but still, "Boo Hoo!" Nobody tied her down and forced her to settle down before having her "youthful adventures."

As others have said, "Don't do it" is NOT tacit approval!

"we could become a clandestine couple sneaking off for romantic trysts" - She hasn't even done it yet, and she's already going back on her "just this once" promise!

As has been said many times, how would SHE feel if HE wanted a little strange?

What is impressive about a "whiskey cola?"

How do these women have soaking pussies with no panties, without leaving big wet spots on their dresses?

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Not bad for what appears to be a first story.

Sometimes a story concept (the three words in this case) can trip up an otherwise good story. The husband's reaction isn't really believable and that kinda derailed the story for me. The ending was also a little abrupt, but it is a simple flash story. Not bad overall. A solid 3 stars for me. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MENDOZA!!!!!!

Cracked up at the end.

That action-movie-esque 'nooooooooo!!!!' was way over the top.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
A generous 3*

The story died about midway through her sexual encounter. The ending was simply pathetic drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can't take back

The words you screamed in between. ?.. "Yeeeeeeeesssssss, fuck my married pussy, and fill me with your powerful cock, my ass is yours forever." Its a tough life when you choose to only use the mouth God gave you, without using the two ears and the brain that came with it. How did it feel to lose the kids and relatives at the same time.

BTW do you now live with yout BFF?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Aftermath

She would probably be losing her job as well with the Non-Frat rules and she is a manager. The Day After is not going to be so great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
meh

that was pretty dumb

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 6 years ago
Don't do it.

Her marriage went to shit, because she listened to a divorced female friend. It would be a seduction for Todd by his pimp Angela. Todd only used the unfaithful wife as a cum dump. After the fact the wife finds out about consequences. Her five little words were one thing, but his three big words had life changing effect.

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
Nice start

Weak ending. Because of his excellent writing only JPB can write in this style of unfinished stories and get away with it in LW. Great start but it started to fade about half way through and then fell apart at the end! He left behind all his possessions? His money? His clothes? He wasn't mad just wanted an exit? Your on the right track keep writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She got what she wanted

Anyone dumb enough to do this deserves what she got. It was expected. She got just what she deserved and wanted.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 6 years ago
A solid effort

Not exactly breaking new ground, but is there really any new ground available. A thought I've had before: I wonder if these women would experience the same remorse if the tryst were amazing and lived up to expectations. I realize it's common to increase the guilt and shame by having the wife lose her marriage AND have the sex be terrible, but would it make a difference if it was the best sex they ever had? Would that be any comfort at all? I don't know...just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One star

Filed in the trash. Try writing in a website I don't read

kage440kage440over 6 years ago
I liked it

The writing was good, the plot better. I agree with the first comment from anonymous aka KP. Fantasies are always better than the reality. She gave up a wonderful life for a perceived fantasy.

I really think the stories like that usually work out that way.

Good start, I hope you continue writing.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Pretty Good First Story

Although the transformation from "virgin 'till married" to delusional skank seems a bit of a stretch, this works as a good little flash story. We've all seen this plot device before, but your treatment of it works fine.

I have to ask though: what part of "don't do it" didn't she understand? ;-)

Keep on writing, and thanks for sharing here.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanover 6 years ago
A good first story!

I'm like BigGuy33, in that yes, she got what she deserved, and it wasn't a good experience to boot. I think that a lot of people, men and women, don't always think things through when confronted with a life altering situation.

Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty weak story line

Another dumb wife bits the dust. He said no. Just asking would end a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to the person

whose comment started with one star how can you expect anyone to write what you like they would have to be the walking dead or sick fucks which is one and the same loser.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
VERY GOOD FIRST TRY!

Not bad for a first story. My advice would be to listen to the constructive criticism and ignore the rest. Those who complain about same plot being used over and over simply don’t understand creative writing. Don’t even bother trying to think of a completely new plot; such a thing doesn’t exist. Everything under the sun has been done before, all we can do is change the setting, the characters, and add our special twist and drama to an old story.

You have a good line on this “wife wants some strange” story and have made only a few boo boos with the writing. I think a careful proofing by reading aloud, or if you use word, listening to the text to speech feature, would have cleared everything up.

You have a chance to add a chapter 02 if you’d like, for you did leave unanswered questions. If true love existed before, reality allows them to get past this major problem. Of course you will not hear this from the alpha males,(in their own minds and on paper) who have been hurt by a supposed love one and now haunt these pages looking for something no writer can give them—a life of love—for you must be able to love to receive love.

The kind of love I’m speaking of and which they didn’t possess was exemplified by a friend, who when his wife left him for another, allowed her to stay on his health insurance. When I questioned him, he simply answered, “She paid the extra that it cost me and I didn’t want the mother of my children to hurt; I didn’t stop loving her as soon as she stopped loving me.” He has later found a very good woman and they seem happy.

I doubt the BTB advocates ever experienced such love, and they won’t even understand the concept.

I gave you a 5 for this first try.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
LOL..... one tag only

BTB.......reminds me of throwing a nymphomaniac into the recreation area at the local jail.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I had to chuckle at the first anonymous comment.

"The author got the hole idea and the meaning as a lesson learned." In Loving Wives, the "Hole Idea" is something else again.

alfiemoon1alfiemoon1over 6 years ago
good story

good entertaining story, i enjoyed it. hope theres a follow up story. thank you for sharing your talent.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
At the very least ...

GreyMatter46, nice first try.

But, at least re-read your draft before hitting the 'submit' button. And read it cold, at least a day after finishing the draft. Pretend, as much as possible, that you don't know the story. Read every sentence, word by word, rather than skimming it. Several times in this submission, 'I' is used when 'It' is intended (not the only misuse, but most obvious sign of carelessness.) It doesn't take a lot of signs like that to notify many readers that you don't care a lot. If the author doesn't care, why should the reader?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's been done -- to death.

The big problem is her. She's a cliche of these stories who can't understand why the husband has a problem with this. She's another one who looks are her husband and seems to think, "He just doesn't get it." She's another one who blindly does what she wants -- not needs, wants -- confident her loving husband will be there, only to return home and find him gone. She's a stock character.

<P>

Okay, it's your first story and maybe you did this to get it out of your system. If not and this is what to expect, just go to other pages, such as Just Plain Bob's, and read the same story..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

"If true love existed before, reality allows them to get past this major problem." - If "true love" existed before, she wouldn't be TELLING her husband she was going to fuck another man, and do it, despite his telling her "DON'T DO IT!" "True love" MIGHT be able to "get by" a typical "indiscretion," but such total disrespect? Don't think so!

As for your friend with the health plan, now there MAY be exceptions, but at all of my employers there were two choices: Individual or Family. In order to have coverage for children, you had to get Family. In any case, how is it so special if she's paying the difference? You can continue to love the person who hurt you without accepting what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
carolinadreamer

You take the fucking cake. Stick with giving writing advice and your take on the story, but for heavens sake, stop telling us why others have a different opinion then yours. How the hell do you know how hurt anybody got in their personal life. That's an opinion only and you know the old saying about opinions don't you?

Now to the story. Author you did a reasonable good job on your first story. I got a chuckle out of your main character she assumed "don't do it" and silence means it's okay? Pretty stupid thinking. I don't think you need to continue this story, the piece of paper with the words "you did it" and his wedding ring, is all the ending that's needed. Good first effort. 4*

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 6 years ago
What Part

Of "DON'T DO IT" did she not understand? Written as if they spent that whole period before her fling not speaking, in which case she deserved her fate. Please do not write a chapter 2 bringing hubby back as a submissive cuckold.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
For a first story not to shabby

I agree with another commentator, let the story end the way it has. I am usually part of the FTDS crowed, but I think this story stands alone as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He warned her

She did it anyway

On the plus side, now she can fuck almost anyone she wants, whenever she wants.

With one exception and the irony is that he's the only one she wants

And he's gone, with no drama or over the top confrontations. Not even a "goodbye, bitch!"

Swift justice indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

Dumb skank. A woman is the life support system for a cunt.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
At the next least ... (2nd bite)

In second place ... several changes were unbelievably quick! Bull works for the same company, in the same building, as Sweetie ... and has been dating her BFF. Biff is going to share her hunk? Main thing, however, is that many of the women in the building have sampled him, and seem to still be smitten. And, Sweetie and he have a great date ... good company at dinner and drinks, good dancer and Sweetie is swampy hot! She is impressed by, and quickly adapts to, the pecker upgrade. Then ... Sweetie realizes that he is NOT treating her like a fragile princess. But she earlier acknowledged that she was not looking for a loving relationship, but a good hot fuck, like she eschewed in college. And THAT was exactly what she was getting!

The changes? Sweetie goes from horny seductress to abused victim. Bull was depicted, at the flick of that switch, as turning from debonair fuck-buddy to selfish predator. This was sprung on We-The-Readers way to quickly and too facilely.

Third point ... the effect on Hubby was to drastically change the marital relationship, so my LW criteria were, technically, satisfied. But the tryst is there to set up the real gist of LW, which (IMHO) is how they cope with Sweetie's trapse to adventurous. That terminous is slam-bam adios bitch! A long windup for a slow, simple pitch, this last ball is popped up and swallowed by an alligator, the game is over!

Same 3* as earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely done! You're off to a good start.

I liked your story a lot. It was short and sweet, stripped down to the bones of the story. It takes courage to just put it out there and let people express their opinions. There will be the usual morons who don't understand that it's your story and you can do with your characters as you like.

I liked the way the story seemed to rush along rather like the wife, with no deep contemplation and no moralizing. The story IS the message.

Please write some more. We need literate storytellers. Please do not try to appease the morons. I call them Moronymous. Figure out your story and tell it.

Good Luck!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Erratum

Not terminous.

terminus!

and not really the best word for the story-ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT DO....

you think he would do!!!! Wouldn't it be a hoot if the "best friend" had set her up so the BFF would have a shot at her soon to be EX husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
I want to be generous as this is your first but its very difficult.

You made the wife a complete idiot. Not that women dont have affairs but they need a reason to cheat: maybe hubby's not meeting their emotional needs or she actually likes the man shes going to cheat with...there has to be something and a 9" cock that has been in the pussy of every other woman in the company isnt going to do it.

Put another way, would you cheat on your wife because you met another woman with bigger tits? Not likely. So why act like a big cock would make her lose her moral compass. She needs a better reason than that.

I'll give you a well deserved 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just another writer who can't finish a god damn story.

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Two comments...

HDK is right, a good first effort. You need to flesh out your characters. Regrettably after a few stories you'll probably overdo the fleshing out. Read some other writers.

My one complaint is women don't get stretched out, at least not from a night of sex. They may become more tractable after a kid or two, but they do not get stretched out. It is a convenient way for a writer to pretend the wronged husband knew something was up.

This was a five. I enjoyed it and that's what counts.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Personally, I like them more believable. Sure there are some skanky women who cheat. However, I find it nearly impossible to believe that a woman who professes to be in a great marriage is just going to tell her husband that she just has to bang this big dicked stud. Women who have saved themselves for marriage and love their husbands simply do not go brain dead for a big dick. Men might might like to think they do, but it just doesn't happen.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Smoothly done

All cheating should end this way except the guy does not deserve to lose that perfect wife and she has no reason to have done what she did!

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Flaw in logic

How does a woman go through college with raging hormones in business/arts classes with the party people and decide that her religion is so important to her that she is going to stay a virgin until her marriage and then become a slut after being married for 10 years (to the love of her life)? The character of the wife doesn't fit a woman willing to risk her marriage unless she lost her religion and decided that vows and commitment are no longer necessary. Sounds like another person whose religious when it's convenient to them until they want something else. I don't blame the husband one bit and she would be history forever!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Not Bad

Good first effort. Husband handled it well as could be expected. Don't waste 1 more minute on this stupid woman.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

Good read but to short. Looking forward to future submissions.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Words

A sad and silly tale. The woman was so self absorbed, that saying they were "soul mates" clearly missed the mark. Thinking that her husband saying "Don't do it" was tacit approval? Pretty crazy. The husband and wife were shallow characters that needed more fleshing out, but if this is a first effort it was a nice start for your writing.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 6 years ago
Some suggestions

1. Try to write something original. The stupid, obtuse, self absorbed wife who blows up her marriage by taking a lover, and throwing it in her husband's face, has been done to death. Check the stories on this site by story code if you are not sure if you have something original. Although more likely, you already know that you're copying other stories, and maybe you thought you could change it a little, or maybe do it better, or maybe parody what others have written (pretty sure this isn't a parody). There isn't anything new in this story,

2. Come up with a decent story to write. This idea stunk the first time around, and it still does.

3. Learn to write believable characters. These aren't. It's the biggest reason this story idea stinks. Because it's based on unbelievable characters. In particular, the wife. No woman is this combination of stupid, self absorbed, and completely out of touch with reality. It's a hateful stereotype of women to build a story around. Yes, I know that this is fiction, but one of the biggest differences between good fiction and bad fiction is that good fiction is believable.

4. Your plot has to make sense. You achieve this by having your characters drive the plot, instead of having the plot push the characters around. Here, you have a woman who's a legal assistant. I know legal assistants. They're smart. They're perceptive. If they weren't, they wouldn't be able to be legal assistants. So you have written a character who has to be smart and perceptive in her work, except that she's dumber than a post, and completely oblivious to how her actions are perceived, and how they affect people. So your main character, is schizo. Because her character doesn't matter to the story, because she's just a pawn you're pushing around to get to the ending of the plot that you borrowed from someone else, who didn't care about character either.

5. Learn to write interesting characters. Stupid, selfish, and obtuse is not interesting, especially as many times as it's been posted on this site.

6. If you are going to write a "surprise" ending, then it better be a surprise that the character really couldn't see coming. Even better if the reader doesn't see it coming, but the clues are there. This is especially true in first person "surprise" ending stories. The surprise has to be something that legitimately comes as a surprise to the character. Here, the character is "surprised" by the fact that her husband leaves her just because she rubs his nose in her taking a lover even after he tells her not to? Gimme a break.

7. Learn the differences between men and women. What you have written as the wife is essentially a man with a vagina. Happily married women, as this one claims to be, don't jump into bed with a good looking man because they want to see what it's like, and they certainly don't rub their husband's nose in it, and claim to love the husband. If you know any women, talk to them. If you don't know any women (I;m not trying to be mean or funny here,; I'm serious), then join a club with women in it; take a class with women, or something else to get to know a few. If you don't like women, or don't know about them then why are you writing about them?

8. Your other characters have to be better than cliches, and they have to make sense. The divorced slut friend who talks her into cheating? The big dicked lover who only cares about his own pleasure? Please. And why would all the women, especially the friend, talk this jerk up so much if he's such an uncaring lover?

9. Learn to write decent sex scenes. There's nothing exciting about the sex here. Especially, do not use passive voice to describe what is happening or what your main character/narrator is thinking. Passive voice is when the object of your sentence is used as the subject. "The idea soon entered my head that this is not what I had wanted at all." is passive voice. You should use that very rarely, and definitely not in describing such a pivotal scene.

10. The best way to "tell" a story, is by showing the story. Think of the story as a movie with several scenes. You tell us that the friend thinks Todd is a a God of men, but all you do is tell us that. Showing it would be done by writing a scene where the two women are talking about Todd. Write dialogue. That would require you to really get to know how your characters think and sound, and that would be better for the story overall. If you had to write the friend talking about the virtues of Todd, you'd probably avoid some of the problems discussed above. And you may have avoided writing this story at all.

11. Get an editor. If you can't find someone to read your work for you, then put it away for a few days, and then read it again cold for errors. There are grammar and spelling mistakes that you should have caught, and that an editor would have.

You can write. our sentences are good for the most part, and your descriptions are not bad. Keep working on it, and you may become a decent storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@MaFrepler

Your Point 7

Tawdry overdone shot at males-and you decry author's unoriginality

As for knowing XXers,as in chromosomes, I know a number of females who think only with vaginas-societal norms having become what they are today.

Case in point in Southcentral Montana-she is/was in her third marriage who by her 12th anniversary had a dozen affairs. At one point, she was engaged in two concurrent affairs, was trying to cool the ardor of the one prior to those two, and was sexually harassing a younger, married

male who was enrolled in a writing class in which she was

the college instructor. While still involved with those three other men she finally coerced student into sexual relationship. He received Aplus in that course though his grades for assigments were Bs.

While screwing the student she took up with another guy.

She was cheating with married guy when she trapped third husband while in early forties and was merrily cheating away well into her fifties.

Her bff with whom she did a threeway was carrying on two affairs and working on adding a third

You are the one who needs to get to ''know'' females!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

How stupid can you be? In this tale just call it life changing stupid. Fucking cunt. And she is now officially a cunt. You other commenters, you all think too much. Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"How stupid can you be?"

Well, in your case cuckie, there is no limit. As for thinking too much, that pretty much sums up what a simpleton like yourself would say after spending 24/7 reading and blathering on a fuck-story site.

Christ on a bike, you are one pathetic fucking loser, kid. Get a life.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
One comment....

FINISH THE DAMN STORY! There are so many ways this story could end but you didn't think of any of them. By the time she got to the hotel I had thought of three endings and by the time she got the uber I had two more endings....you didn't think of any! At least a few more paragraphs telling us what happened after she found the note. You brought up a point earlier when she passed Todd the note about company policy... Did hubby get them fired? Take some sort of other revenge on Todd? Learn how to finish and you will do much better with the ratings....*1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading Before Reading Pt 2

How are "Honey, we need to talk" "magic words" to get her what she wants? All those words do is start the conversation.

"She was just out of her head for his penis and loved his big hanging balls." - "penis" not "cock?" And "big hanging balls?" LOL!

Five-inch heels? FOUR-inch is a very high heel, five, she's liable to twist her ankle!

"I had remember to put my IUD" - Um, IUD's have to be put in by a doctor. Maybe you meant diaphragm?

I still stand by my comments of 9/6/17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She's Easy to Impress

"Todd got a whiskey cola. I was impressed."- ?????

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
I liked this first part . . .

Some things were a bit overdone, but for the most part, a relatively decent rendering of 'selfish-spouse-gets-so-caught-up-in-own-fantasies-that-all-reason-and-reality-ignored' type of situation.

While part 2 didn't seem to me to quite jive with part 1, I'd suggest with a liitle work on Part 2, they could both be decent stand-alone tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
Married women have no business

Taking marital advice from whores. Her friend is a gutter slut, why is she taking marital advice from a gutter slut?

davwoodavwooover 5 years ago
Typical LW’s story

After 10 years of marriage women change. They desire something different, some excitement in their hum drum lives. If they have not had a lot of sexual experience they start to fantasise about what they might have missed. Attractive wives go for it, never mind the risk. Women who have young children may avoid this action but my first wife had two young ones and still wanted to fuck my best friend. Of course he was a horn dog so, for him, the temptation was too great. There was no apology, no remorse just two families devastated in the aftermath.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

He only said three words because he wasn't going to beg his wife to do the right thing. And if this is what she wanted, she wasn't his wife. I thought the story very believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid bitch! They never learn!

Great story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Well told.

I've never encountered a wife like this, or maybe one, and I hope they are scarce. She lost everything and that's what is to be expected. You told it well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another one

Another married whore decides cheating on her husband is her due. Surprise! The husband doesn't think so. Good start, now burn them both.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Meh.

Welcome to LiteroticaWorld, where all the men are Jack Armstrong, The All American Boy and all the women are ignorant whores who can't control their sexual urges. Sigh.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
26thnc said it

Enjoyed

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story.

There is a very interesting sentence in the middle of the story: "In fact, at this point I wasn't sure it this would even be my last date with Todd." That's it, isn't it? It puts the lie to all the "Just this once" arguments that you hear in these stories. If you like it, why won't you do it again? That's the knowledge that kills the marriage. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And just words said it

Great story and enjoyed

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x, do you think about what you are going to say or do you just let the first obvious thing fall out of your mouth? Most all of your comments are not anything in the story, but your own likes or dislikes. Very little as far as trying to help out a new author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have read part 2 and left comment.

Big dicked wonder needs to loose his member. Catrating ring applied half an inch in should do it. Leave balls alone so he suffers the desire and the urge but is unable to have sex.

Ensure airtight alibi.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Why does she think her husband will support her in this. Another stupid wife listening to the blathering of a good divorced friend. Oh the wisdom she can impart...

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star because it is just so unbelievable that any woman could be that stupid.

Nothingman83Nothingman83almost 3 years ago

Karma is a cold-blooded BITCH, isn't she.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 stars. Good story. She spoke he responded. Consequences should be more pain. Reality who gives a shit. Read for escape. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

here is what you women need to learn. Big penis guys are animals, if they are married and honest they are cool. But if they are single, and you're married you are a conquest, nothing else. This dumb bitch learned BBC may feel good know buy you lose true intimacy in the end. She had a good man and lost him for 9 inches idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Thank goodness I had remember to put my IUD in and had no fear of pregnancy." Just more evidence that most authors here know nothing about anatomy or sex. 1. Women don't "put in" an IUD when they have sex. It is inserted by a doctor and, if desired, removed by a doctor. 2. A guy who is 6'10" is as likely to have a micropenis as a guy who is 4'10", and the 4'10" guy is as likely to have a 9" cock as a guy who is 6'10" (which is to say, the odds are almost vanishingly small). Authors writing about "big" cocks" are just projecting their own insecurities and lack of knowledge of women.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

He owed her a more intelligent response than that, f he wanted to keep her. If not, it was perfect. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How did ‘Don’t Do It’ morph into tacit approval.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for him! She's not just a slut, but a dtupid slut at that.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - slut got exactly what she wanted.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

how is "Don't Do It" tacit approval?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Bummer that it's incomplete (no part 3). Maybe another author can clean up this mess?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely clueless writer..must be 14 years old in terms of mental maturity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not likely. Any woman so stupid and selfish and narcissistic as this one certainly wouldn't come to her senses in the middle of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Beginning to think there is "no Grey Matter".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous