All Comments on 'Five Minutes and Forever'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
JonTorLangJonTorLangover 6 years ago
Thoroughly pleasing

As always, Ann’s stories are deep with plot and character development before leading to the well written “cream” on the top. Most enjoyable reading. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories abound...

Thank you Ann, your story reminds me of the encounter I had when I was 17 with a lovely woman who was 27. She spent a couple hours one lovely summer Saturday teaching me about what a woman would want from a man - she made me a man that day and over the years several women have benefited from the lessons a young boy learned on a lovely summer day in Indiana... SS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just lovely

Thank you for a great read. Wonderfully done.

Il_inamoratoIl_inamoratoover 6 years ago
Great story!

Another hot story... the younger man/older woman thing has always been a favorite of mine. Very well written from beginning to end. Thank you!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Sweet And Satisfying

Loved this story (and your other stories, too). As I mentioned in a comment on another of your tales, I'm delighted that you're putting stories online for us again. I used to save your stories for future reads when you were putting them out there on Usenet. Now I can add more to my collection! ;-)

Thanks again!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 6 years ago
That is extremely sweet!

In any erotic story, how the protagonists come to the point of sex is far more sexy than what happens after. And you've really nailed it here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I remember...

I too had a very similar experience when I was 17 and she was 32. Learned a lot and had a great time with her for quite some time. Such a beautiful loving, kind and caring blonde . Wow, 50 years ago and still so vivid in my mind.

Keep up the good writing as I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A realistic and touching story

Your approach to this subject was done in a believable way. There have been many one time flings between folks who meet by chance. Based on my experience, the excitement of the short romance and lack of expectations can make it very special, often much different than a longer relationship. You described the tenderness and real loving that can happen between two lovers, even when short lived.

Thank you for your skill and hard work!

Larry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You have heart.

I always read your stories because they have almost real people doing almost real things, far closer to real than most of the efforts found here. I love your stylish sensibility. You have heart and put real emotions on the page.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayabout 6 years ago
The only sequel I want from Hollywood

I would be delighted to read about Nick and Tiffany reuniting if he should decide to return to LA for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Again , a great story you’ve written

Your stories hold my interest from start to finish. You have a writing gift that makes me feel like I’m there as a participant. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A wonderful read

with realistic characters and spot-on dialogue. Absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

But I was hoping it would turn into a story of true love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Fantasy

It was fun reading your easy-to-imagine characters. Great fun watching Hillary get all the attention she deserved, and Nicholas enjoy a hero's reward. Tiffany became a three-dimensional woman, and enjoyed her brief return to teaching. I always look forward to reading your next story.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago

I do so enjoy your stories Ann. Another hit.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayabout 5 years ago
Encore

Please write a sequel where she's in town and reunites with him.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Just Some Great Reading Entertainment*****

Thanks for sharing.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
As a Fire Fighter / Paramedic..........

it is my job to go into burning buildings. However, I am also highly trained and have the proper equipment and even then, it is still dangerous. The level of danger is extreme for the average person who does it to rescue another person or as we see a lot more often today, a beloved pet. More things can go wrong than right and I have had to carry both the victim and their would-be rescuer out before they perished. The worst is when we have to carry victims and their rescuers out after it is too late.

Given that, you have to be in awe of the average person to be willing to do it. Often they do it for their own family member or pet, but I have also seen the random person do it for a stranger just because it is the "right" thing to do.

Sadly, the Fire Dept. is much like the Police Dept. in the fact we get called to an event after it has already begun and in some cases, already over. I don't begrudge anyone who feels it is necessary to "do the right thing" when they are often the only chance some people have for rescue. Seconds and Minutes matter in many life and death situations and during those seconds and minutes, heroes of all kinds are born.

This was a great story and I enjoyed it very much. I shall read some more of them even though it appears a majority of them are not the "Genre" on here that I usually end up reading.

BruneauBruneauover 4 years ago
Good story! Sexy

I really enjoyed this! Well written.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great, Just Great

There are a couple of annoying typos but that's all I can really grouse about although it would have been poetic justice if something unfortunate had happened to Hillary and Roger.

And perhaps a future invite back to Tiffany's for Nicholas but then I'm a sucker for the mature story where it's also romance.

Thought the story was well thought out, crafted and written. Well done. 5 stars

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, more than that it was fantastic........ well thought out plot, great character descriptions and a very interesting story, could so be a true story.

warlokk48warlokk48over 3 years ago

Yet another excellent story, I am enjoying your work so much they are beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Terrific story, warmly and thoughtfully conceived. Thanks for sharing.

Shmcurdcc06Shmcurdcc06almost 3 years ago

This is the first time I have had the pleasure of reading one of your stories.

It certainly won't be the last.

Thank you.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 3 years ago

I love this story more every time I read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a wonderful gift for creating magic… wonderful.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

I am thoroughly enjoying your stories, and I'm glad to have found them. In 1981 as a young Marine in transit (we traveled in the Class A uniform in those long ago pre-9/11 days) through Palm Springs, CA to a base in the High Desert I had an encounter (strictly G rated) with a very well known actress. It was 30 minutes or so in conversation at a nice mexican restaurant which I have never forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your best yet!

k2peakerk2peakerover 1 year ago

Great read. As always, excellent character development, great story line, and very alluring. Certainly a great fantasy brought to life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love your stories and character development. This was a classic. Well done Ann!

Channel4Channel46 months ago

Insanely improbable, even for here. But, as always with your work, done really well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...