Five Minutes and Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Filling her hands again with scented body wash, her fingers closed around his cock, sliding back and forth, gently massaging it and the balls beneath with sensual care.

Nicholas lifted his own hands and embraced her celebrated breasts, running his fingers across the lathered flesh. Her nipples grew hard at his touch, a shiver racing through his body. At the same time, he could feel her body react to his touch, her heart racing as her pussy again grew moist.

"Not that it matters," Tiffany asked as they finally broke their long, intense kiss, "but have you ever been with a girl before? I mean, you're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, of course not," Nicholas replied with all of the sincerity he could muster. "Well, not really," he amended his reply.

"What does not really mean?" Tiffany asked.

The truth was, Nicholas confessed, he was practically a virgin, having only gone all the way that one time with Cheryl Russell last Christmas. Technically, he had lost his virginity since he did get it inside of her, but he'd climaxed almost before they'd even got started.

He'd tried several times for another at bat, but Cheryl wasn't interested. She'd just grown tired of all the rigmarole everyone seemed to attach to losing their cherry and decided to just get it over with. Now with that out of the way, she could concentrate on more important things.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to call you out before you get a hit," Tiffany smiled. "In fact, I think that with a little help, you could easily go for extra bases."

Nicholas was relieved that Tiffany wasn't put off by his inexperience. He never imagined that to some women, that was actually a turn-on.

"Just do what feels good," Tiffany reassured him, "I'll let you know if you're on the right track."

Nicholas might not have had a world of experience to draw upon, but he did have one hell of an imagination. More importantly, unlike any of the girls back home, Tiffany was willing to let him try anything he wanted. Too many girls his own age played that game of, yes, I like to fuck, but then acted as if they still wore virginal white. He'd even once overheard Hillary, of all people, when asked by a girlfriend about sex, actually claim she wasn't that kind of girl.

Figuring the best thing to do was to follow Tiffany's advice and just let his instincts guide him, Nicholas lifted one of Tiffany's mounds and closed his mouth around her enlarged nipple, feeling it harden. A soft moan slipped from her lips, telling him his instincts were right on target.

Tiffany moaned even louder as Nicholas started to suck on her nipple in earnest. Encouraged by her response, he began to suck a little harder, taking more of her breast into his mouth. The tip of his tongue lightly circled the rigid nub, teasing it as he placed a hand on Tiffany's other breast and began to caress it.

Tiffany's whispered encouragements continued as, after a few minutes, Nicholas shifted to her other mound, again teasing its nipple with his tongue before taking it between his lips. Simultaneously, he used both hands to squeeze and caress her large globes. In response to which the actress pressed her breasts harder against Nicholas' hand and mouth.

Alternating soft kisses with gentle, and some not so gentle bites, Nicholas moved back and forth between the celebrated mounds. Tiffany ran her finger through his short hair, wrapping his locks around her fingers as she helped guide him to her more sensitive areas.

Releasing his hold on her breasts, Nicholas took a half step back and turned Tiffany around so that he was now behind her. He ran his hands down the length of her back and across her ass, parting her legs so that his fingers could slide between her cheeks to brush against the hairs of a mound, trimmed so close as to be almost bare. The few girls he'd gone this far with had all been au natural in that regard. Not having to work through a tangle of hair certainly made it easier to find his way.

A goal that once again the volume of Tiffany's cries helped lead him to. His fingers found her excited clit and he began to massage it. As with her breasts, gently at first, then with increased vigor.

He could feel her wetness around his fingers, assuring him that he was still on the right path. But from here on, he was pretty much in virgin territory, so to speak. Even Cheryl had only let him put his fingers, and then his cock between her legs.

Unlike some of the guys he'd heard talking about it back in school, Nicholas had no reservations about going down on a girl. After all, he certainly wanted her to do the same for him. The big problem had been to find a girl to practice on. For some reason, all three of the girls that had performed oral sex on him had declined his offer to reciprocate. He was pretty sure, that wasn't going to be a problem with Tiffany.

Starting at the base of Tiffany's back, moving down across the soft cheeks of her ass, Nicholas kissed his way down to her pussy. There, he paused for the longest of seconds, appreciating the beauty of that which he'd only seen under the dim light of his car's backseat.

Breathing deeply, he drew in the fragrance of her aroused womanhood, a scent he found intoxicating. He kissed her clit, running his tongue up and down her mound tasting the sweet honey that coated it. A delight he instantly decided was to his liking.

Tiffany continued to loudly moan as Nicholas kissed and licked her pussy. For someone who had never done this outside his dreams, Nicholas was getting Tiffany more and more excited. She spread her legs wide as he pressed his tongue deep inside her, giving him as much room as possible.

Bringing a hand into play, his fingers sought out her clit, rubbing gently against it as he coaxed it between his lips. Following the example of what had worked on her nipples, he played her clit in a similar fashion.

"Oh yes, right there," Tiffany cried out as a pleasant electric jolt rippled across her body.

Supporting herself against the tiled wall, Tiffany closed her eyes and let Nicholas lick her pussy to his heart's content. A task he went at with ever-increasing zeal.

Tiffany was moaning even louder now, pushing her hips against Nicholas' mouth. Nicholas stuck his tongue harder and deeper into Tiffany's pussy, twisted it everyway he could. He was a man with a mission, to pleasure her the way he always imagined a woman should be. He licked and sucked, taking her clit into his mouth repeatedly. Using short quick strokes, he brought her to the brink of climax.

A brink she went hurdling over a half dozen heartbeats later, her body quaking with excitement as the forces he'd unleashed ripped across her trembling form. It wasn't the most powerful of climaxes, he knew, but it would be the one he would forever be the most proud of having delivered.

Once she had recovered from her unexpected orgasm, Tiffany stood and turned, kissing Nicholas and tasting her own fruits in his mouth. She hadn't been exactly sure where this night was going to go when she'd invited Nicholas to dinner, having acted on emotion rather than reason. Now, she was absolutely certain what came next.

Dropping to her knees, Tiffany fondled his balls and stroked his length with her fingers. Then, wrapping her lips around his cock, she ran her tongue across his crown. Slowly, she dragged her mouth and tongue up over his hardness, savoring every inch.

Not lost to Nicholas, despite the absolute delight spreading from his loins, was the fact that this was Tiffany Adams sucking his cock. Not some horny cheerleader, or frustrated housewife, but a real, honest to God, movie star. This was beyond his wildest fantasies.

Twirling her tongue again around the tip, she slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft, deep-throating in a way no girl back home had ever done.

A sly smile formed on the corner of Tiffany's mouth as she listened to the sighs of satisfaction filling the air. She knew how good a cock sucker she was, a talent formed over twenty years of staying in a game where there was always someone younger and sexier nipping at your heels. That she was doing it now solely to bring this young man pleasure only added to her own.

Her mouth felt unbelievable, Nicholas thought, and it was only getting better. She sucked, licked, kissed and caressed every inch of his manhood, enjoying every reaction his body gave. For ten long minutes, she centered his universe on his cock and her wondrous mouth.

Tiffany's head bobbed up and down on his erection, her hand keeping time as she continued to hold him tight. Deep inside, Nicholas could feel a familiar surge building. Along with a sudden fear that it was going to be Cheryl Russell all over again.

"Tiffany, ... I ..." he started to say in warning.

But years of experience had her way ahead of him. She could read his body's response almost as well as he could and had already toned down her efforts. This time, mighty Casey was not going to strike out.

Letting his still hard cock fall from her mouth, Tiffany stood up and kissed Nicholas hard, pressing her breasts tight against his chest. Her kisses continued down his neck and across his chest, paying careful attention to the small nipples that like hers, were quite receptive to stimulation.

Twisting around in his arms, Tiffany pressed her ass against his cock, massaging it with her cheeks. Taking his hands in her own, she placed them squarely on her breasts, inviting him to play with them again.

Short minutes passed as Tiffany kept things on simmer, then decided it was time to bring them back to a boil.

Getting down on all fours, Tiffany stretching out on the long shower mat, and motioned for Nicholas to get down behind her. Getting down on his own knees, the young man followed her instructions.

Reaching back between behind her legs, Tiffany took hold of his cock and aimed it at her pussy, rubbing the head against her wetness. Softly she moaned. Hard as it might be for some to believe, it had been a while since she'd last been with a man. Pressing backward, she forced the head just past her folds.

There she paused, to give Nicholas a chance to get comfortable. Glancing over her shoulder, she smiled at her young lover and gave him a slight nod. Then she lowered her head, resting it on her folded arms, slightly lifting her rear at the same time, inviting him to enter her.

"Fuck me!" Tiffany practically ordered him as she pressed against his cock. "I want you to think about how hard you wanted to fuck Hillary and then fuck me ever harder!"

With that, Nicholas leaned forward and effortlessly slid into her. As amazing as his cock had felt in her mouth, that paled when compared to the tight warmth now engulfing his manhood.

"Oh God!" He gasped as two became one.

His much too brief encounter with Cheryl washed away in that second. In years to come, when he thought of losing his virginity, this would be the moment he remembered.

With a firm grip on Tiffany's hips, he soon developed a firm rhythm. One that Tiffany quickly matched, timing her gyrations to meet his forward thrusts.

The pace quickened and Nicholas' thrusts became more pronounced, each drive penetrating deeper than the last. He would pull his hardness almost all the way out, then press forward in a furious forward motion. Each time he looked down at the beautiful woman stretched before him, he was reminded of how many times he and his friends had watched her on the screen and fantasized about her.

"Fuck me, Nick, fuck me harder!" Tiffany cried out in that sexy voice which had enthralled her legions of fans. "I want you to make me come!"

That she had used the hated diminutive of his name didn't make a difference, all that mattered that he help her reach the climax she craved.

Drawing on all his youthful vigor, Nicholas drove into her, his cock slamming against her pussy. Tiffany met him with, if not equal strength, equal resolve. Their coupling grew more intense as they neared what both knew would be an explosive moment.

Reaching down between her legs, Tiffany's fingers found her clit, adding her own skills to the mix. The dual pleasures brought by her hand and Nicholas' cock drove her to the edge of bliss, needing only the gentlest of touches to push her over that edge. A touch that was akin to a match dropped in a pool of gasoline as a veritable explosion ignited every nerve in her body.

The walls of her pussy constricted around his cock as Nicholas exploded inside her, the force of her climax triggering his. Time stood still as their bodies rocked in orgasmic ecstasy.

At that moment in time, he was just a man and she just a woman. With the pleasures they shared as old as life itself.

Drained, Tiffany collapsed on the wet floor, followed a heartbeat behind by Nicholas. The heat of their passion slowly cooled as did the water showering down on them. Tiffany pulled Nicholas to her, kissing him softly on his lips.

-=-=-=-

Nicholas didn't get back to the hotel until Monday morning, barely twenty minutes before they were scheduled to leave for the airport. Quickly packing his bag, he was just closing the door behind him when he ran into Hillary and Roger coming out of their room across the hall.

"Hey, look who finally showed up," Roger said as he spotted Nicholas.

"Like you really missed me?" Nicholas shot back as he double-checked the door to make sure it had locked.

"Not really," Hillary put in, "we were just worried that if you didn't show up, the car might not take us to the airport."

"Right," Nicholas said with a smile.

"So where were you all weekend?" Roger asked out of curiosity while they waited for the elevator.

"I just decided to do a little sightseeing," Nicholas replied, unable to ignore his curiosity in the narrow confines of the elevator.

Actually, that was the truth, if not the whole truth. He had spent the last two days seeing much of what interested him in Los Angeles. Tiffany had even arranged for him to take a personalized tour of one of the local film studios, where this time, his guide was more than happy to answer all of his questions.

What was left out of his answer was the fact that every night he went back to Tiffany's place and shared her bed. He lost track of how many orgasms they'd shared, or the number of new positions he'd learned. He'd come to LA pretty much an innocent, but he was going home a much more experienced man.

"Well I guess that was better than sitting in the hotel room eating room service and watching pay per view," Roger laughed as the door opened on the lobby.

"Not that we had much time to watch TV," Hillary chimed in, drawing attention to how they'd spent the last two days.

If she was waiting for a hurt reaction from Nicholas, as she usually was, this time she was disappointed. Much to her surprise, he just smiled a knowing smile and walked out the elevator.

They barely said a word to each other all the way to the airport, and sat in different rows on the small plane. His mind was on more important things, among them the DVD of "The Midnight Hour" and an autographed photo of him and Tiffany taken at dinner last night. Closing his eyes, he could see the inscription Tiffany had scrawled across the print Tiffany had given him when he kissed her goodbye early this morning.

"To Nicholas, my hero," she had written, "if five minutes is worth a lifetime, then two days are worth forever."

And forever would be how long he would remember these last two days.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers