Five Minutes More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winnie cried out in anger and annoyance. "What do you want me to wear? Just tell me. Please...Please stop teasing me."

But Marcus was unfazed. He simply replied back, "You're getting warmer. What else do you have back there?"

Winnie screamed out loud, releasing all her pent up irritation. She continued to huff as she stomped her high heel shoes all the way back to the dreaded dressing room.

She took a moment to calm down and regain her composure. Then it was back to the drawing board.

Up next was a white colored one-shoulder dress that barely covered her ass along with a pair of 5 inch sequin slingback platform heels. The stockings didn't quite match, so she opted to go without stockings this time and just show her amazing tone, bare legs. That was a bad choice as he told he yet again, that it was "Nice" before asking what else she had.

Winnie followed that outfit up with a ruched blouse that snapped in the front. She complemented her top with a pleated skirt, 4 ½ inch brown colored peep toe pumps and nude stockings. That outfit was good for a two and a half minute fuck spoon style.

Next...A black tee halter tank with a leopard print skirt that flowed loosely around her mid-thigh, black stockings and black leather pumps. The skirt was the type that someone could just lift up and have easy access to her sweet spot, which is exactly what Marcus did for a solid three minute fuck with her on all fours.

She then changed into a Brown colored Ruffle corset dress with a sexy pair of bow slingback peep-toe pumps. She also wore her nude stockings, but he responded that he didn't like the color "brown" on her.

So she went with a more colorful option next as she threw on a printed mini-dress with a strappy platform sandal. Marcus liked the color, but told her that she was missing something yet again.

Something that she never thought possible was happening...Winnie was starting to hate trying on clothes. But her pussy still yearned for the cock and she felt that she almost had it figured out. So after that outfit was a pink bra top dress with a pleated waist that tied around her neck. She threw on a pair of seamed white stockings with pink bows on the stocking tops. To complete the outfit, she placed her stocking covered feet in a pair of red floral t-strap sandals.

When she showed herself to Marcus, he gladly commented that "that was more like it" as he fucked her this time for an amazing three and a half minute extravaganza in missionary with one leg raised in the air. But just like the last few times, he fucked her slow and steady until the final 30 seconds. But those final 30 seconds were out of this world. Each time, she felt herself building up closer and closer to that elusive mind blowing orgasm, but the damn timer would run out just as she was getting there.

By now she was starting to figure things out: He liked thigh high stockings with the garter belt. Something about showing a little more skin to give it that risqué look definitely appealed to him. And he was counting up from one minute, in 30 second intervals. Which meant she had to find three more outfits to earn five minutes worth of fucking.

Scavenging through a large heap of random close everywhere, Winnie dug out a black corset bra top dress with laces up the side to give it a lingerie-inspired look. She went back to the black garter and stockings this time, but the dress was so short that it barely covered her stocking tops. She scanned her stack of shoes before she made her decision and stepped into a pair of 5 ¼ inch black, platform stiletto heels.

Stepping out into full view, Winnie was met with greater enthusiasm from Marcus. He asked her to twirl around a bit and model off the outfit. As she spun around, the skirt innocently blew up to reveal more and more of her bare thigh and garter belt. Marcus definitely liked what he saw as he grabbed her closely and kissed her passionately on the lips. With the high heels on, Winnie was almost his height, which meant that her pussy was just the right height for his outstretched cock. Marcus reached down underneath her thigh with his right hand and lifted her right leg up to his waist. He shoved his glistening cock inside of her open pussy and started the stopwatch at a full four minutes.

Marcus then proceeded to kiss her hard and long as he pumped his cock into her pussy at a feverish pace. Winnie felt uncomfortable standing on one leg, especially with the platform heels on and her leg was about to give out when the beeping started. For once, she was actually looking forward to the clock stopping, but it looked like Marcus really liked that position.

When he popped his cock out of her pussy, he groaned loudly. "That's more like it. Now you're starting to figure it out." as he kissed her once again. "Hurry up." he quipped and smacked her on the ass as she hurried away reinvigorated.

Wasting little time, Winnie picked up a black mini-skirt nearby. Not bothering to change out of her heels or stockings, her eyes raced around to find the right top. But she couldn't find anything to match it with that she hadn't already worn. At that moment, she spotted a black suit jacket hanging on the door handle. She quickly threw it around her and buttoned it up. The blazer fit perfectly and the outline of her exposed breasts clearly showed that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Winnie barely got out of the dressing room area as Marcus was standing there waiting for her, dick in hand. "Yes, that's almost it." He felt her up and looked down at her exposed breasts, "Isn't it invigorating to be so free and open?" But that was just a rhetorical question, as he roughly bent her over and rammed his raging hard cock deep inside her. He clicked on the stopwatch for four and a half minutes, but this time, he didn't wait until the final 30 seconds to pound into her. He gave her what she had been waiting for right from the start.

Marcus grabbed her in a full nelson-like hold, arching her back while pushing down on her shoulders. He fucked her hard and fast like she had been begging for. The loud sound of his body slamming against hers was only deafened by the loud screams and moans coming out of Winnie's mouth.

"Oh my goodness" She cried out. "Give me that fucking cock."

Marcus grunted back, "Oh, you gonna get it alright." as he continued fucking her at an unreal pace with incredible force.

"Get it. Yea...get it." he barked.

Winnie closed her eyes shut as her body tensed. It was like the wedding all over again. A sensation flushed through her body as she twitched and shook wildly..."Oh my god. I'm going to fucking cuummmm." she yelled before finally bellowing out a scream so loud that glass could break.

Marcus refused to let her calm down from her orgasm, and kept fucking her sensitive pussy. Streaks of her pussy juices and cum covered her stocking tops and she could only imagine how much she had cum on him.

Still breathing heavily, she cried out, "Please let me make you cum."

"No, I'm not done yet." Marcus quickly responded as he continued fucking her, but this time as hard and fast as ever.

Winnie held on tightly as she screamed out, "Holy fuuuuuck...shiiiitttttt...."

Here it was coming. That second magical orgasm that would send her to unconscious nirvana. She was so close. Marcus grabbed her tighter and pulled her closer to him when he grunted and groaned out loudly. He wasn't going to stop this time. The torture was over.

"Yes. Right there." Winnie screamed out loud. "Don't stop. Don't stop." she pleaded.

Then her whole world went blank. Her body twisted and contorted as the second orgasm cascaded through her body. She let out a loud roar, as Marcus pulled out the exact moment that she squirted like a geyser. It was volcanic, spraying her cum all over her stockings, her swollen pussy, and his cock.

The stopwatch beeped as they both laughed and breathed heavily.

"Oh my god. That was amazing!" Winnie panted heavily with her hands hovered over her heart. "Oh my god. My heart is beating so fast." She writhed around uncontrollably. Winnie looked down at Marcus' still rock hard cock drenched in her cum and shook her head in amazement. "I can't believe I squirted all over your cock. It's fucking drenched."

Winnie glanced down at her cum soaked outfit and made a comment that she probably can't wear this again. Much to her surprise, Marcus told her "that was almost it" and ordered her "to change again".

"I think I'm done." Winnie laughed out loud.

Marcus smirked, "No, you're not. Now go change into that one amazing outfit. And I will make that last orgasm feel look like the after effects of a cheap vibrator."

Sitting in the dressing room, Winnie took her time and thought through what just happened. He had fucked her silly and she had no idea what to expect from five full minutes. She replayed her checklist: Stockings, garters, and heels were a must. He really liked the dress that was so short it didn't cover her stocking tops. He also liked the blazer with no top or bra underneath. That was when the realization finally hit her.

She jumped up on to her feet and looked at her outfit. Off went the suit jacket and skirt. She also had to take off the black garter and stockings as they were sticky and soaked with cum. So she changed into a pink lace garter belt, hooked the suspenders to the pair of white stockings with pink bows, threw on a pair of hot pink platform heels and was about to head out, when she stopped short. Something was off. He liked the appearance of nakedness, but not being completely naked. She looked at the full length mirror and saw a pink trench coat hanging nearby. Winnie hastily threw the coat around her and buckled the belt to keep the jacket closed. She took a deep breath and walked out into the open one last time.

Marcus immediately began nodding his head up and down in definitive approval.

Winnie smiled and slowly unbuckled her belt to reveal her final outfit.

Marcus continued to nod emphatically. He even started clapping his hands as he stood up.

"That's it."

"That's what I'm talking about."

A sense of relief raced through Winnie.

Marcus asked her mischievously, "Are you ready for the full five minutes?"

Winnie gulped hard and nodded her head, "Yes."

Marcus stood in front of her, wrapped his strong arms around her waist and picked her up in the air. This caught her by surprise as her legs flailed in the air before she wrapped them around his waist and grabbed hold around his neck. The inability of her feet being able to touch the ground made her feel a pang of fear. With her lifted up in his powerful arms, Marcus directed his cock into her, and she was his for the taking. Gravity would force her down on to his waiting cock and she was helpless.

Marcus adjusted his body until he found his balance and then bounced her up and down in his arms just a bit, and she began to moan loudly feeling him deeper inside than ever before. But that was just a warmup as he then positioned his body like a bodybuilder about to do some bicep curls, and placed his arms underneath each thigh and lifted her high up in the air. Only the tip of his cock was inside her. He then slammed her down on his cock, letting gravity do the work. He continued this exercise, each time lifting her higher and making her fall down harder on his cock until the rhythm became one fluid repetitive motion.

Winnie screamed her lungs out and couldn't believe how great this felt. She wondered why she hadn't fucked this way before. She held on as tight as she could, as her legs tensed and straightened out almost perpendicular to the rest of her body, then flailed and spasmed as she screamed louder and louder.

"Oh my god. Please don't stop fucking me..." she panted before repeating "Oh shit" over and over again.

Her back arched and her head bobbed so roughly back and forth that Marcus thought she might snap her neck.

Then with extreme force she threw her body against his and hid her face in between the space between his neck and shoulders. Her nails dug into his skin as she screamed out in ecstasy and bliss. The third orgasm was more unbelievable that she thought it would be.

Her whole body shuddered and tensed, every muscle tightened around his body, as her eyelids flickered and incoherent, stutter like sounds escaped her open mouth. She didn't dare move, as her whole body was so sensitive, the slightest movement would cause her immense body pain.

Still on her orgasmic high, Marcus placed Winnie down on a pile of clothes that she had just worn for him. She panted heavily and immediately fell into an orgasm induced sleep.

Finally, the five minutes had arrived...

12