All Comments on 'Five Nights at a Conference Pt. 01'

by luckyfucker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 6 years ago
3*- Either I missed out or Luckyfucker doesn’t know any women

Good plot and characters well written except...

Ok my sample size is not large but my experience with women and every man I have talked to indicates that during their period women have minimal to no interest in sex and their boobs are easily hurt leading to a no touching policy.

So her period was a major distraction to my buying into the story. Her period was an unneeded detail. If she wants to draw the line at no penetration then write her character as wanting fun but strong enough to go wild but stick to her limits. Jeez, in LW there is an expectation that when the vaginal walls get wet the mind shuts off. At the beginning of the story I liked that the female is successful and intelligent. Stay with that and write her as erotic as well. Strong intelligent women sexing it up are very erotic.

My experience - women multitask enjoying great arousal and climax while intelligently communicating and achieving their goals for the coupling. I love and respect women.

Overlooking that it was very good and erotic. I think this belongs in “Erotic Couples “ section or maybe author has plans for the plot to bring it into the LW world.

Keep writing. Has great promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Greyheaded1

My experience is also limited, but the opposite of yours. When she couldn't. she really wanted it. everything else was on the menu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

I love stories of wives who fool around on business trips. I especially love the stories my wife brings home with her from her many trips. Nothing beats a slutty wife out of town. More please.

luckyfuckerluckyfuckerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For those who like this series or story, my thanks.

For those with questions about her period: I understand what you're saying, but it's a plot point, and read on.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
That story

That story really made no sense at all. Even as a fantasy it sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous