All Comments on 'Five Nights Ch. 04'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
BRAVO!!

Sorry I would say more.......but I'm speechless. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the hottest stories I've ever read

I wish I could give more than 5 stars.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

To you, Mr. Anonymous, and to you, Mr Rat, for your kind comments.

machandsomemachandsomealmost 13 years ago
read all 4 in one sitting

My first comment is WHEN does the next ch get posted. You have a well written very hot story that keep me hard for hours and provided much needed releif at the end. Thanks! Please don't wait long to post the next bit. Just please let them each share their feelings at the end.

would love to hear from you send to my logon I'll get it. Thanks again

1desire1desirealmost 13 years ago
Hot!

What a delicious story! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A little typo

At the end of page one, "and inches from her pretty face, Jason stroked his shaft, coaxing his climax, aiming at my new-slutty wife's beautiful face", it should be Mike doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong cock

When Sue got her first DP it should have been her husband in her ass, or when they got done he should have walked outside. Sue would follow and ask if he was angry. He would reply "No, I'm not angry or jealous, but I am very hurt that you let him do something to you that you never let me do, I should have been the first to fuck you in the ass, not someone else!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unfortunate theme

Unfortunately the author continues to pursue the Wimp vibe and it's becoming a turn-off. The raves by all about the other guy and his wife after the first night. Husband is not permitted sex prior to the event when he has to forgo the kick-off night which would undeniably be the most electrifying get together (first-time for three of the four participants). Now at his premiere his wife makes him play second-fiddle and allows another to take her anal cherry. The other guy and his wife have obviously prearranged the anal and she didn't have the decency to forewarn hubby! She (we) knew she was going to hose him with her multiple pre-emptive foregiveness requests. Not exactly a healthy relationship unless you like being a wimp/cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story but ....

Mike and Jason swapped names repeatedly. Confusing. A careful reread beforew posting could have made this easier to read.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 11 years ago
Hmmmm...

Really, really hot sex. An incredible story and very enjoyable. The wife's repeated requests to "Not forget" make it hotter for me and I LOVE how toomuchinmyhead allows the women to totally lose themselves to their inner sluts.

However:

(sorry) I have to agree with a previous commenter that she shouldn't have let Mike take her anal cherry, this should have been reserved for her husband and he would be within his rights to be pissed.

Still gave it five stars and can't wait for the next chapters.

elling50elling50about 11 years ago
Masterpiece

This is extraordinary good writing, very hot, the combination of description of the sex acts and the feelings and dialogue is excellent.

One thought though, it seem like Mark somehow knew how to treat Sue to her anal debut in a way that looks like this was agreed between them. That would not have been according to the rules that were agreed upon.

But it was totally hot. The way we understand how Sue is torn between fulfilling her fantasies and fear of her husbands reaction to them, is conveyed in an impressive way. A masterpiece.

gladventurergladventureralmost 3 years ago

Amzing story. Much more than just an erotic tale. You shared this in such a way that it was almost as if we were walking through this experience ourselves for the first time. I felt right along with Jason and Sue some of the very real fears and insecurities and vulnerabilities that need to be considered to do something like that. And I didn't get the cuck vibe because I sensed Sue's extreme vulnerability in exposing her deep fantasies and her priority that it not affect how her husband feel about her. Rules or no rules (such as once we start we can't stop until all 4 have had their night), I sensed that Sue might have backed out if she felt any reluctance from Jason. Love trumps all rules! This story allowed me to know myself better in a liberating way. Could I do it? Would I even want to, given the obvious risks? Certainly not if it cost me my wife's affection or my own self-respect. But here's the beauty of this story in my opinion, in the safety of a husbands love and the sincere affection of good friends, she was able to gain a new level of self awareness,self acceptance and thus freedom (to be herself) that I think will only lead to a better relationship with herself and thus others. Those are both key considerations for anyone that seriously considering living out such a fantasy. Thank you so much for your approach to this subject matter and an exceptionally well written story.

In regard to some other comments, I really didn't get the cuck vibe. And I really dislike cuck stories. Perhaps it would have been better to offer her husband first crack at her anal cherry, but the way the story progressed it could be argued that she and Jason might experience this first time anal together in the more intimate manner, facing each other, just the way you wrote it. I told myself that there was a level of intimacy there that she wanted to share with him by facing him and sharing it on a different level (emotional, spiritual) her first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous