Five Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it began. I heard Mike grunt a little, and shift closer, he was standing right next to me, and his cockhead edged closer to Sue's face, aiming at her nose and cheek, and she looked directly into my eyes. Her lips wrapped tightly on my shaft, and I felt her tongue working under my cock head, trying to finish me, and then a blast of semen shot from Jason's cock as he grunted, splashing on her cheek and nose, followed by another, and another, shooting onto her lips as she sucked me, and he moved closer as the rest of his cum dropped out, making sure it all landed on her face, moving up to her forehead, As it covered her face I felt my balls tighten and my legs wobble, and she felt it and knew I was close. With cum dripping down her nose and cheeks, she rubbed her clit furiously, and came, moaning on my cock, and that set me off and I yelled, and my first shot exploded into her mouth, and then she pulled back slightly, opening her little mouth wide, tongue out, and Jason and I could both see my cream landing in her open mouth, pooling on her tongue, splashing on her lips, her little hand squeezing me, milking my cum into her mouth, her face dripping with Jason's cum. I finished shooting, legs trembling, as she closed her mouth and swallowed. Jason was rubbing his cock on her face, smearing the cum, and she turned to him, licking his cum off his dick, and rubbed my cock on her face, coating me with his load, then licked it off me as well. She was a sight, my wife, a nasty cum-faced slut, licking cum off two softening cocks, an impish, satisfied grin on her face. Damn, I loved her.

She finally stopped, and sat back on the floor, her arms behind her, jutting her small breasts forward. Some of Jason's load had dripped from her chin and landed on her breasts. She looked so used, and so happy, so sexy.

"Fuck, that was fucking hot," she said, "I can't believe how many times I came, I swear, my clit is still tingling." She looked at us, standing naked, dicks softening. "I think I could get myself off again, now." She thought for a moment, as if considering continuing. "No, I need a break. Help me up." We both leaned down took her hands and pulled her to her feet. She walked to the small table where a pitcher and glasses were, and poured water. We all drank, washing the dryness away from breathing through our mouths. She went to the loveseat and stretched out on it. Jason took the chair in the corner, pulled it closer, and I sat on the bed. We faced each other, silent. Then she chuckled.

"Holy shit that was great," she started. "Really. Fucking wild. Better than I imagined." She looked at me. "I hope I didn't scare you." I laughed, and she turned to Mike. "Was it too much?"

"No way," he replied, grinning, "but I don't know how I'll ever be able to look at you the same way again," he put up his hand, "in a good way, of course." We all laughed. I agreed with Mike.

"I've always fantasized, you know? About having two men. Two cocks." She paused, suddenly embarrassed at her words. After the things she'd said? "My fantasies were always hot, you know? Having two hard cocks, sucking and fucking me." She grinned sheepishly, and we let her talk. "But seeing them, touching them, it was even better, better than I expected. Fuck, I was out of control, it made me so hot."

"You were fantastic," I blurted, then added, joking, "by the way, you still have cum on your face."

"I know, I can feel it. And smell it." She wiped a finger on a drip, and stuck it in her mouth. "Mmm, yummy." We all laughed.

"That last part, having an orgasm while I got cum in my mouth and my face, that was so perfect, so nasty." She sighed. "I'm ruined now," she grinned. "What will I ever dream about now?" And we laughed again.

Mike got up, put on his boxers, and said he was going to get more water. When he left the room I got a towel and sat next to her on the loveseat. I started wiping her face, and she took the towel from me, wiping the remnants of our passion from her face and breasts.

"Do you still love me, Jason?" she asked.

"Of course I do, don't be ridiculous," I told her truthfully. We kissed then, lovingly, although I could smell and taste the residue of semen on her.

"I didn't shock you?" I was holding her to me, feeling her warm skin next to me. "Are you embarrassed of me, at what a nasty girl I am?" She was trying to kid, but I could feel her tension and hear the insecurity creeping into her voice.

"Shock? No, not at all, baby. A little surprised, but not that you had nasty desires, only that you were able to let go and express them." I pulled her closer, felt her breasts press against me. "It turns me on to see you let go, seeing you so hot, so lusty." I kissed the top of her head. I took a breath, continued. "I never fantasized about seeing you with another guy," I whispered, "but seeing Mike fucking you was hot, really hot." I paused. "Seeing his cock going into your pussy was fucking hot as hell. And seeing you loving it made it even hotter." I kissed her again. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby," she cooed. "And there's more to come." She looked up at me. "Remember your promise."

"I remember," I assured her.

"Now let me up. I have to use the bathroom, and get ready for part two," she said, struggling to her feet. "I'll need a few minutes. You two try not to fall asleep while I'm gone." She took a few steps away, then stopped and turned. "Will this change us, Jason?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well," she started, hand on her hip, naked and sexy in her casualness. "Will it change our relationship with each other? Or with our friends?"

"Good strong relationships are always changing," I said sincerely, "but the strong ones get stronger. Good ones get better," I paused. "If we didn't have a good bond between us, and with our friends, we couldn't do this, couldn't be who we are." She waited. "Will it change, sure. But I expect it'll be better."

She looked at me, thoughtful, and said, "I love you." And went to the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't have time to consider our conversation before Mike returned. He poured more water and handed me one. There was an awkward silence between us. Finally he said, in a fake macho voice, "Hey, how about that game last week?" We laughed, and I stood up, and grabbed my boxers, suddenly aware that I was still naked and he wasn't. When I sat back down he spoke.

"You've got a hell of a woman there, Jason."

"Don't I know it."

"Seriously, she's terrific, she always been a good friend, and Marybeth and I like her a lot; you too. But she's great, and, if I can speak frankly, she's very sexy and, um, alive, I guess."

"Speak frankly? You fucked her," I grinned. "You just shot a load of cum on her face! Now you get all timid?"

"I'm not kidding. I'd be jealous of you if I didn't have Marybeth," he said. "Sue's an incredible person, and a really hot, sexy girl," he said. "She knows how to enjoy herself," he chuckled.

"She sure does," I confirmed.

"Is she always that vocal?"

"She vocal, but she never got that vocal before," I laughed. "She was really wild." I paused, then asked, "How about Marybeth? Is she wild?"

"You heard her stories," he replied, grinning, "and you'll find out for yourself soon." He paused. "Sometimes I'm surprised at how adventurous she gets."

"I hear that," I said.

Silence, then Mike asked, "You like the shaved feel?"

"Fucking fabulous," I said. "Her pussy felt great."

"What about you? Your balls, I mean." Well that caught me by surprise. I'd never discussed my balls with another man, and I hesitated, then thought, what the hell.

"Actually, pretty cool," I said, raising my water glass in a toast. "I think I'll keep it that way. Sue seems to like it."

"I gotta take a piss," he said, standing, and left the room for his bathroom.

I was alone only for a minute until Sue came out, fresh and naked. I told her Mike would be right back, and she kissed me, holding me close, smelling of soap and fresh clean skin. "I love you," she said again. "Do you love me?"

"More than ever," I murmured, and it was true.

"Remember your promise?"

"I do. You lovely, sexy woman. I do." She smiled, and kissed me again. Mike came back in while we were still kissing.

"You guys starting without me?"

Sue laughed, and said, "I hope you boys took your pills, cause round two is coming up." She looked at Mike. "I think I'm ready," she said.

"I have to take a leak," I announced, and went into the bathroom.

When I came back out, Sue was on the edge of the bed, on her back, her legs pulled way up, and for the second time in my life I saw Mike licking her asshole. Mike was holding her legs, and Sue's hands were at her cunt, playing with herself. She was spread wide, and I got a near-perfect view of his tongue playing at her crinkled star, teasing and poking inside. His boxers were off, and I stripped down and watched my wife get her ass tongue-fucked, listened to her moaning with pleasure. We had touched each other's asses occasionally, but never done anything like this. It was a passion I never knew in her, and she was wallowing in the experience. Mike seemed to get off on it too, really going at it, and I noticed he was already hard. I felt my cock stirring at the scene in front of me. I got up on the bed and knelt beside her, and leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes opened when she felt me next to her, and her mouth opened as we kissed, her tongue spearing into me, groaning into my mouth.

"Don't forget," she murmured.

"I won't," I whispered back, and she kissed me again,

She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes, her face suddenly frozen. "His tongue is in my ass, oh, fuck, it feels so good, fucking lick my ass, fuck!"

I played with her tits, pinching her nipples lightly at first, then harder, pulling them away from her body, twisting them, and she cried out.

"Oh, that feels so good, tongue my asshole, fuck, that's so nasty!" Mike continued for a few more minutes before letting Sue's legs down, and Sue rolled over and knelt up. She arranged me up against the headboard, half-sitting with pillows behind me, legs spread. She knelt in front of me, staring at me with eyes that burned with lust. She lowered her head, keeping her ass in the air, and started licking my balls. Mike was still behind her, and then I noticed her bag up on the bed, opened. Before I could wonder what was inside I saw him lower his face to her upturned backside. I knew from her moan that he was licking her again. Her tongue bathed my balls and cock, licking and sucking everywhere.

After a few minutes of this, she lifted her head from my crotch and moved up to face me, coming closer. She put her arms around my neck, embracing me, still on her knees between my legs. Mike was leaning over, and removed a slim vibrator from the bag, a simple one with a slightly curved tip. I heard it start humming as it disappeared behind her.

She gasped a simple "Oh!" as it touched her, but I couldn't see where it was. Her face was inches from mine, and she looked into my eyes, eager with anticipation and something else, almost fear. Her mouth hung slightly open as Mike stimulated her.

"M-mm, that's it, yeah," she said to me, but I think she was talking to Mike. "Right on my clit." I could see his shoulders moving, his face down, concentrating on what he was doing between her legs. Her hips squirmed, and she held me tighter, murmuring her reactions.

"You like that?" Mike asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she managed. "Fuck, it's so good, fuck me." Her eyes closed for a few moments, and I felt her body reacting. The she suddenly relaxed and her eyes opened.

"Are you ready?" Mike asked her.

"Yeah," she hesitated, then, more confidently, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm ready." Mike reached around her with the vibe, pointing it at me, still humming. It was slick and shiny. He motioned for me to take it. Sue adjusted her position, placing her hands on my shoulders, her forearms resting on my chest, and leaned her weight on me. "Put that on my clit," she told me, and I squeezed my arm down between us. She adjusted her position so I could move my arm freely, and settled in. "You have to help me," she said, a little unsteady. "Hold me. Keep that on my clit and hold me." Despite her timidity, she seemed on the edge of an orgasm, the excitement in her practically rippling through her muscles. "Okay?" she asked.

I nodded, unsure what I was helping her with, until I saw Mike at the bag again. This time he was taking out a bottle of lube, and an assortment of butt plugs.

She was going to have her ass plugged. I felt my cock stir at the idea, even as the erotic excitement in me overshadowed the disbelief. My little, sexy wife, who had never expressed an interest in anal play, was on her knees, staring into my face, while she waited for Mike to slip a plug into her ass. I was almost trembling with anticipation; I could feel it in her, too, and she recognized it, and smiled.

"It's hot, right?" she grinned. "You have to help me, Jason. Don't let me go." She turned to Mike. "Okay, I'm ready." She turned her face back to me, and stared into my eyes.

I watched her eyebrows lift and her mouth open as Mike applied lube to her ass. I glanced over her shoulder to see him sliding a finger into her, working the lube inside. Her breath seemed to freeze, then gasp as he penetrated her tight back hole, and her fingers tightened a little on my shoulders. Then his hand moved, and I saw him aiming a small butt plug at her. I grinned at her as it disappeared behind her rounded cheeks. Her eyes crinkled, but her mouth remained open as the slim toy disappeared into her. Her mouth formed an 'O' and Mike rubbed her ass cheeks, and advised her to relax. The tension in her face and body slipped away, and she pushed her hips back to meet his insertion, groaning softly.

"Yeah, nice, that went in beautifully, Sue," Mike encouraged her. "How does it feel?"

"Different. Full. Nice." She coughed a laugh. "I expected pain, I guess. But it feels good."

"Well, it's the small one, so don't worry." He smacked her round cheek with a firm slap. "You'll still get the pain. But I promise, you're going to love it." He began playing with the plug, and she chirped with surprise.

"Oh!" Her body jumped a little. I struggled to keep the vibe on her clit. "Oh, that's good. Are you-?"

"I'm fucking your ass with the plug, getting you used to motion and penetration. You like it?"

"I – I – oh, I love it. It feels wonderful! So different, so – so unusual!" She looked at me. "Oh Jason, keep that on my clit. It feels perfect. He's fucking my ass with a toy, oh, fuck, it's good." She paused. "Am I scaring you? I'm so excited I could explode."

I reassured her while Jason continued to slowly slide the plug in and out of my wife's anus. He switched hands, and his free hand picked up the second plug, a red one, slightly thicker and longer than the first. He showed to me, then rested it in her ass crack and drizzled lube on it. He continued moving the small one with one hand while he placed the tip of the second at her tight entrance. The next time he pushed it in, he pushed a little harder, deeper, and held it in, then pulled it slowly out, and inserted the second plug. This time her eyes bulged a little and a little cry came out. As Mike worked it a little further in, she cried out louder. He soothed her, I vibed her and held her, and soon I felt her body accept the bulb as it passed her outer ring and slipped into her. Her clutching hands again eased on my shoulders and she groaned with relief.

"Did that hurt? You're doing great, baby," Mike cheered her, and she moaned her assent.

"A little, not really pain, just, like, a resistance." She heaved a deep breath. "Fuck, that's good. Oh, Jason, it feels incredible, my ass is so full."

"Well, not yet it isn't," Mike chuckled, starting to twist and pull the plug. For the first time the thought entered my head that she might get her ass fucked. I was afraid to hope for it, for fear of being disappointed it she didn't go that far. But anal sex? My little Sue taking a hard cock in the ass? My head spun, and my cock leaped to full hardness, pressing against her belly. She leaned into me, pressed her lips against my ear.

"Oh, Jason, you like it too, don't you!" she whispered softly. "You like seeing me take those toys up my hot ass. It feels so nasty, so fucking hot!" She pulled back, called to Mike. "Fuck that slut ass with that plug!" She looked at me and grinned, then her face froze in surprise as Mike did what she commanded. Her mouth was open, but nothing came out at first, and then a cry began and turned into a shout as Mike worked the plug in and out of her. Gradually she began to move, accepting the plug, then meeting it.

Mike encouraged her as he pulled and pushed and twisted, occasionally dripping additional lube on her ass. Then he switched hands again, and reached for the third plug, this one black, and fat and probably five inches long. Mike held it up, made an 'amazed' face at me that probably matched my own expression, then set it between her cheeks to lube it. He held the lube over her butt hole as he removed the red one.

"Good, it stayed open," he commented as he dripped lube into her hole. Stayed open, I thought. Sue's tight little starfish stayed open. I felt my cock drool a little precum, and I pressed up into Sue's belly as Mike began inserting the third toy into my wife's butt.

"Relax, now," he started, "and when it hurts, push out, pulse your muscles," he added. I watched her face change from excitement to concentration, and felt her body tensing and relaxing as she accepted the ass invasion. "That's it, that's great," he said, "you're ass is really stretching open, now here it comes," he warned. Sue's beautiful face scrunched in pain and shock, and then she suddenly cried out sharply.

"Stop!" she yelled, then added quickly, "Stop, it hurts, oh, fuck, no, don't stop, I want it, don't stop, just go slow, but don't stop, I want my ass filled!" Her hand clutched at my shoulders as she pressed against me, evading but inviting this new torture of her anal passage. I whispered to her to relax, to open up, relax, rubbing her back, then moving my hand under to grab he tit and fondle her nipples. The were like rocks in my fingers. She was really getting off. Mike kept at it, and she kept crying out, and pushing back, until finally she exhaled completely and her body eased it's tension.

"Whoa, there it is, it's all in," Mike cheered. "Fuck, your sweet ass is stretched, Sue! You took it all!" Sue groaned, and her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"Fuck, that hurt, but it feels so good!" she blurted. Mike sat back, and Sue told me to slide down, lie flat. "I want you to see it," she told me, and turned around so her ass was facing me, and straddled my body with her legs. I was looking straight up at her shaved cunt, wet and open, and above it her beautiful ass cheeks framed the base of the black plug, settled tightly, her little back door stretched obscenely around it. I felt her mouth slide down on my cock as she lowered her pussy to my mouth, lapping hungrily at her juices as they washed into my mouth. Her pussy was so wet I thought I might drown, but I sucked at her hole, darting my tongue inside her heat, drinking her, before moving down to her clit. I starting working her little button with my tongue as she sucked my cock, and I could hear her grunting as her orgasm approached. I saw her butt clench and pulse at the plug in her ass. Then Mike appeared at her side, above me, holding the vibrator I hadn't realized I'd dropped. He pressed the tip against the base of the plug as I licked her cunt, and she exploded in her climax, shouting around my cock, and her juices drenched my face. I sucked her clit as her orgasm began, then moved back to her gushing hole to enjoy her liquid treasure. I felt her body relax above me as the waves subsided.