Five Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she pulled herself off me, only to turn and straddle me again, facing me. She sat on my stomach, then lay flat on my chest. Mike moved back behind her. He was doing something, and when she reacted, I assumed he was working the plug as he had the last two, twisting it, then pulling it out, and putting it back in. He rubbed her ass cheeks, then gave them a slight tap.

"OK," he said, "are you ready?"

She didn't answer, she just adjusted her knees to a kneeling position and reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. She rubbed it on her slit a couple of times, moaning when it touched her still-sensitive clit, then raised up and sat down hard on me, taking my entire cock into her pussy in one stroke. The feeling was incredible, and I groaned, feeling her velvety walls envelop my rock hard meat, soaking me. I felt her juices run onto my balls immediately as she lifted and lowered herself a few times, and I rose to meet her. It was tighter because of the plug inside her ass, it felt different, like it was pressing on the underside of my cock every time I entered her. Then I felt it suddenly become looser, more open, and I heard Mike say, "Here we go." Sue held still, pressed down on my cock, grinding her clit into me. She lifted herself on her elbows and looked down at me. Her face glowed as though on fire with lust.

There was a level of passion in her that I had only rarely seen before, something beyond desire, beyond wanton craving; something just short of madness, it seemed. More than a surrender to animal nature, it was an embrace of hedonistic debauchery, a delight in the abandonment of human limits and boundaries. She was desire. Her face inches from mine, she described it for me.

"I can feel it, the head of his cock, it's pushing at my ass, I feel it. It's opening my ass, and - Oh! – It's inside me! I'm such a slut, I can feel his cock going in, he's filling me, can you feel it? Can you feel him stuffing my ass from inside my cunt? Oh! – oh, fuck, he's almost -"

Once again her eyes opened wide, and her mouth clenched, then opened, and clenched shut again, and then she yelled at me, "Oh, fuck!" Her face tuned up and she yelled, a long, loud wail, and when she ran out of breath her face came to mine again. I felt the pressure build in her pussy, and I knew he was sliding into her.

"Oh, he's in my ass, he's all the way in, fuck, that's so hot, his cock is inside my, inside MY ASS, he's fucking my ass," she hissed, "his cock is in my ass, can you feel it, his fucking cock is filling me, holy shit, it feels so good, fuck, his fucking cock is fucking my ass!"

I felt it then, not just the pressure of her crowded stuffed pussy, but the motion of his body, and feel of his cock rubbing against mine through her. I was aware of his hands on her hips, his legs grazing mine. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks, squeezed them, pulled them apart, even as I began pushing up into her. I had no real ability to move my body, but my hips seemed to hump involuntarily, pushing up into her, meeting Mike's thrusts down.

Sue was grunting, crying out, and intermittently spewing uncontrolled filth that I don't know if she realized was out loud. "I'm such a slut," she repeated, "Two cocks fucking me at the same time, I have a cock in my cunt and a cock in my ass, I must be a slut, I love it, my slut ass and cunt both getting fucked," then she would howl and shake as an orgasm ripped through her. Her climaxes seemed not to end, only to recede and return. I felt her cum and juices soaking my balls and run down my ass, I felt her pussy, already tight from Mike in her backdoor, clenching in spasms on my shaft. Gradually her body lost it's energy, and she lay, spent, between us as we hammered her cunt and ass, using her now not for her pleasure but for our own. I felt like I was going to cum soon, felt the telltale beginnings of my climax, as it began in my balls. Mike began pumping with more urgency then, and Sue seemed to reawaken, feeling the changes in the pounding she was receiving.

"Oh, yeah, come on," she called out, "fuck me harder, fucking cum in me, fill my pussy and ass with cum!" She tried to turn her head, calling to Mike. "Fuck my slut ass, Mike! Shoot your hot cum up my ass! Make me cum with both my slut holes full of hot cum!" Could I ever kiss that dirty mouth again? As if hearing my thoughts she lowered her face to mine, jamming her tongue into my mouth, moaning into me; not really a kiss, just passionate mouths jammed into each other, tongues wrestling, breath panting and grunting. I heard Mike then, "Here it comes," he said, low at first, then repeating it louder, and louder, and Sue broke off the assault on my mouth, urging him on.

"Yeah, cum in my ass, Mike, come on, give it to me, fill me up, fill my ass with cum!" And then he bellowed, and pushed into her, and she cried out with delight as she came again. I felt her tense, and freeze, and Mike stopped thrusting, just pulsing his hips into her as he filled her ass with his hot load. It was too much for me, and my climax took me suddenly, and I pushed up into her, shooting my own load deep into her sopping cunt as I yelled to her.

"Take that cum, you slut! Take my hot cum in your slut cunt!" She ground her pussy on me, wriggling on the two cocks filling her, still moaning as her thunderous orgasm subsided.

Slowly, we all stopped moving, until she lay still on top of me, panting and lifeless. My dick retained most of it's hardness, sweltering in the hot liquid of her pussy. I felt Mike move, and his weight came off her as he pulled up and back, and she groaned as he pulled out of her. He paused a second, behind her, then fell to the bed beside us, breathing deeply, exhausted.

"Holy shit, Sue," he managed, "you are so fucking hot." She looked at him. "Your ass looks so nasty."

"M-mm, I bet," she replied. "I can feel your cum inside me, it's hot inside my ass."

"When I pulled out," he told her, "it was open, and cum was leaking out." I felt her pussy clench a little, even as my cock softened and slipped from her. I felt my own load spill out onto me.

"O-oo, that's nasty." She turned to me. "You want to see?" She didn't wait for an answer, but struggled up off me, and turned around onto her back, wedging herself between us, her head at our feet. She spread her legs, laying one each across our chests, and exposed her pussy and ass, lifting her hips slightly, just inches from our faces.

Her cunt was red and open and cum spilled out, globs of it running down her crack. Below, her ass struggled to close, and I saw Mike's jizz being squeezed out. I could smell the mess of our combined juices and cum. I was stunned by the image, but managed to speak.

"Fuck, that's so hot, you look so fucked," I began, not thinking I was talking about my wife in front of another man. "Your ass is dripping cum, and so is your nasty slut cunt." As if on cue her hands appeared, one inserting two fingers into her open pussy hole, the other snaking down below. I watched my wife slip a finger into her own cum-filled ass. She cooed with pleasure.

"Yeah, you slut, finger that fucked ass, you feel that cum? You're a dirty cum slut, taking cocks in both your holes at once," I encouraged, "feel that hot cum in your ass and your cunt."

Then she wasn't just playing, she was really fingering herself, and Mike and I watched as she added a second finger to her ass, pumping it in, coated with semen, as her other hand pushed a third finger into her cunt, and the heel of her hand pressed her clit. She panted, and groaned, and her pussy clenched on her fingers as she came again, squeezing more cum out around her soaked fingers.

Finally her hips lowered, and her fingers slipped out, and she exhaled deeply, and lay still. She took her hand from her pussy and raised it to her face. I craned my neck to see her suck the cum from her hand, and then it lay on her chest, glistening and still. We were all motionless for a few minutes. Mike was the first to move, sliding out from under her leg, and he knelt and moved up to her face, and kissed her, softly, with a little tongue. He got off the bed and went silently to the door, and left us alone.

We stayed there a few more minutes. I had no idea what time it was, but I knew we were done for the night. I finally stirred, moving her leg off me, and went to the bathroom to start the bath. When I came back in she was still in the position I left her, lying on her side, eyes closed. I leaned in and kissed her and she stirred. I tasted cum on her lips, and felt a tingle of appreciation for my wonderful, sexy woman. Her eyes opened as I broke the kiss. I caressed her chest and tits lovingly.

"Hey, you," she murmured.

"Hey, yourself," I responded. She smiled and covered her hand with mine. "I'm running a bath. For you."

"M-mm, you're sweet," she answered. Her eyes caught mine. "Do you still love me?" She smiled, but I knew she was serious.

"I think," I told her truthfully, "that I may have fallen in love with you all over again." She squeezed my hand.

"I'm serious," she intoned, "I didn't scare you?"

"Scare me? No," I shook my head, fondling her soft nipple. "Not scared. A little surprised, maybe. And a lot amazed. And more in love than ever." I paused.

"You're not disgusted?"

"By what?"

"That your wife is a shameless slut." She smiled, a little seductively.

"Disgusted? Not hardly. I feel, I don't know," I searched for the right words. "Admiration? Wonder? Hell, I knew you were sexy, and naughty, but I never dreamed -"

"You're not angry?"

"Did you expect me to be?"

"I was a little afraid," she said, rising up on one elbow. She looked so sexy that way, relaxed, her tits hanging slightly from her chest. Smelling of sex. God, she was gorgeous. "I thought you might be angry that was so, you know, so dirty." She paused. "So slutty."

"How could I be angry? You're so sexy, so beautiful. So passionate."

"Even when I put two hard cocks in my mouth?"

"That was hot," I admitted.

"I licked your balls."

"And sucked them," I added. "That was great."

"By the way, they are great shaved. Keep them like that. I want to do that again. A lot."

"I will if you keep your pussy shaved."

"You got a deal, partner." Her eyes dropped a moment, then looked at me again. "I let Mike fuck my ass."

"Really? I missed that," I kidded. She smacked my chest playfully as she sat up.

"You know what I mean," she said. "I never had anal before. We never did it."

"We will now."

"You better believe it."

"I don't have two cocks, though. I can't fuck both holes."

"We can use a dildo, or a vibrator," she offered.

I paused. "Double penetration. My sweet little wife likes to get DP'd." I shook my head. "It was good?"

"Oh, my God, it was fucking great!" She struggled off the bed. "Ow, my ass is sore."

"I guess it hurt? Why do you want to do it again?" I asked, taking her arm, and leading her to the bathroom.

"A little, but a sexy hurt. A nasty, sexy pain. And only for a little bit." She grinned at me. "Then it felt great. I'm hooked. We're going to do it a lot." In spite of the events, I felt my dick stir. "It's sore now, though. But so is my pussy, and my jaw." She smiled, big and proud. "I feel like I got fucked in every opening I have!"

I helped her settle into the hot water, and we talked sparingly while I bathed her and washed her hair. She relaxed and let me take care of her. I dried her, and showered quickly, and we fell asleep naked, clean and warm. It was quiet, and sensual, and a perfect end to a fabulous night.