All Comments on 'Five Nights Ch. 05'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago

This is all well and good. But the marriage is never going to be the same. He has lost his wife and will never get her back I hope in the years that follow he knows he lost everything they once had as man and wife.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Really? You think this is a story about marraige?

Seriously, you understand it's a made up story, right? I know I try to make the characters real, and I even have them say "I love you" a lot (Sue's night), to maintain their characters and promote the story line. But it's a story about four people exploring their sexual fantasies, not about building a strong marriage. The are testing their relationship, sure, but these are not real people. Seriously, just try and enjoy the ride. They have no future, When the Five nights are over, so are they.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago

Really? These fictional made up characters arn't real? Im crushed. I really thought that these people were real and had messed up their marriages by entering the 'swinging' and 'open marriage' lifestyle. I am glad you have told me otherwise.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
I really wish..........

that most of the anonymous critics had some sort of "reality check" before they voice their opinions here. That being said, your story is still going in the right direction toomuchinmyhead. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Anonymous "Zero"

You have no idea what you are talking about. If two people have a strong, loving marriage no other man or woman will break it. My wife and I were in the lifestyle 20+ years ago before we decided to have children. We spent a lot of weekends with one particular couple for several years as a foursome, doing pretty much what 'toomuchinmyhead' has written about and MUCH more.

After 36 years of marriage, we are still together and our relationship gets better every day.

I don't normally reply to other's 'dumb' comments, but this one I just had to. We as readers should allow authors to share their own fantasies. If you want to make a statement about what a loser you are, then pen your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marriage Ruined?

I never did anything as wild as that. But my wife likes it when I flirt with other women. And she likes to watch. And join in. Her favorite part of the experience when I'm in another another woman? Telling me how much she loves me and kissing me. She also likes making out with the other woman when I'm in her. She is only attracted to other women when I'm with her/in her. She doesn't like one on one with another woman. I personally have a rule about all this too. I don't go to bed with women just for sex. There must be a spark of love or I'm not interested. Orgies (the wife and I considered it seriously once) and sex for the sake of sex is not an interest of either of us. We both fondly remember our former lovers.

Ruined my marriage? Hardly. It is stronger than ever. Ever since the wife came to terms with what she likes.

What might ruin most marriages has made mine better. Every one is different. And that is what Anon-zero doesn't get.

Some guys like other guys. Yechhhh. Or some people like to be beat. Yechhhh. So what? Just because I don't like it doesn't mean it is wrong. Or can't work.

True morality IMO is loving the other person(s) in the way they want to be loved. Which means anon-zero that your so called loving moral heart has ceased to work in this case. I have never gotten the bit about hating people who like what I don't like. Or to put it more bluntly, "Everyone must be like me." Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Swinger story=1*

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadover 12 years agoAuthor
Anonymous, Swinger story=1*

Because it's such a disappointing letdown to find IN PART FIVE of a series in "Group Sex" that there are swingers?

And you READ it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for more

Wow, this is amazing. It builds and then delivers; can't wait for more.

elling50elling50about 11 years ago
Still very good

Still very good, but not quite in the league of chapter 4. Not quite as much personality and emotions getting trough maybe. But I jump eagerly forward to chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you for both your story-telling and your response to the assholes above.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous