Five Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good, right?" she asked, grinning. "It's been years since I licked a pussy, but it was as good as I remember. Better because it was her." She smacked her hand on Sue's bare ass. "Yeah!" she yelled. "Lick that bitch good!"She smacked it again. "Suck that clit!" She almost laughed, her hand resting on Sue's reddening flesh. Then she put her other hand up, spread the cheeks, and I got a closeup view of her tongue as it slipped inside my wife's puckered ass. Thankfully, the sensation made Sue stop sucking my cock, she just squeezed the base, or I might have cum instantly. I dove back into Sue's cunt, watching Marybeth working her other hole, and we drove her, top and bottom, to another orgasm, one tongue in her pussy and one in her ass. Her juices gushed out as she came, and Marybeth tried to share with me but couldn't get close enough, and they flooded my mouth and face. As she relaxed, Marybeth pulled Sue's leg up and over me. "Get off, slut," she said, "it's my turn." And as Sue slid to the side, Marybeth took her place, planting her cunt on my face, and driving my cock into her mouth, humming and groaning onto my shaft as I stuck my tongue into her lava pit.

Not to be outdone, Sue was right there, her face looking down at mine, as she spread Marybeth's tight, round butt cheeks. Then slowly, her eyes never leaving mine, her face came closer, her tongue slipped out, and licked delicately down her ass crack till it reached the crinkled starfish, and she tickled it, teased it, and it clenched and relaxed, and opened slightly, and Sue drove her tongue inside. I watched my little sweet wife tongue fuck her girlfriend's back door while I licked her pussy. She made yummy sounds as she did it, then pulled her face back a little, sucked a finger into her mouth, and slipped it inside Marybeth's ass. I had to squeeze my legs together to stop Marybeth from sucking my dick as Sue and I attacked both her holes. With her mouth empty, she called out to us.

"Lick me you sluts! Lick my pussy and ass! Get your tongues inside me! You nasty married whores, make me cum!" I heard her start to pant and shout, and Sue licked around the rim of her ass where her finger disappeared into Marybeth's butt, and I sucked her clit and tongued it, and then Sue slipped two fingers into Marybeth's cunt, and she started cumming, at first a little, then Sue worked both hands at once as I nibbled her clit, and she came harder, screaming as she pumped her. Her juices flushed out onto Sue's hand and my face, and I licked and sucked every drop I could get. When Marybeth calmed down, I slid sideways from beneath her, and Sue kissed me, slobbering Marybeth's juices from my face while I sucked her ass-licking tongue. It was so nasty, and sexy and hot, and I held her face to mine, and bit her lip.

"Did you see me?" she asked, "Did you see what I did? I'm so nasty!" she squealed.

"Fuck, Sue, you are the hottest woman alive!" I whispered. "Seeing you take two cocks was incredible. Seeing you eating pussy was better!"

"Pussy?" she asked, and waggled her tongue at me. "Remember where this was?" and drove her tongue back into my mouth.

In the middle of our kiss I felt Sue pulling away, and opened my eyes to see Marybeth pulling her. "Come on, slut, quit fucking around and get back in my pussy." She pulled Sue to her as she lay on her back, moving her legs as though she were a ragdoll, settling down as she positioned Sue into a sixty-nine with Marybeth on the bottom. I sat and stroked my dick as I watched my wife and her best friend lick and finger each other's pussies. I leaned between Marybeth's legs to watch Sue working, two fingers inside, pumping Marybeth's shaved hole as she licked and sucked her clit. She saw me looking at her, and pulled the fingers out of Marybeth, jamming them into my mouth, then returning them to the steaming love hole.

I went to the other end and watched Marybeth licking Sue's pussy. She saw me watching, and made a show of spreading Sue's cunt lips and burrowing her tongue inside, her eyes smiling at me as she did it. The she reached up to Sue's ass and fondled her cheeks, and then spread them wide.

"Do it, Jason," so lured me, "You know you want to. Do it." Sue's back door stared at me, puckered and cute, begging for attention. Like I said, we had never engaged in any serious anal play before, but in the last few days I'd seen everything from fingers and tongues to Mike's hard cock in that hole. I was the last one in. I hesitated, and then dove in like a man possessed.

"Yeah, that's it big fella, lick that asshole, get your tongue in there," Marybeth coached, ever the controller. "It's good right? Her ass is so pretty, so nice. Get your tongue inside, feel it clench, yeah, that's a tight ass. Do you fuck her there?" Over her words I heard Sue reacting to my tongue, and her ass squirmed, and opened for me. My dick was hard as steel now; I had been holding back, but thought the time was right for me to find a hot hole to stick it into.

I wasn't ready to fuck her ass, though, so I positioned myself over Marybeth's head, and slipped my stiff meat into her pussy, driving it in with one stroke. Sue gasped and cried out, and Marybeth licked my balls as I buried myself in Sue's cunt. Fuck, it felt great! I pumped a couple of long, slow strokes, then pounded a few hard ones into her.

"Lick her pussy," I told Marybeth. "Suck on her clit while I fuck her!" I slowed again, and she licked my shaft as it emerged. "You like that, you slut? You like tasting my wife's cunt on my dick?" I pulled out and aimed at her mouth, and she opened for it like a trooper. I slid into her mouth and she sucked the pussy juice off, moaning on my cock. I pulled back out, and drove back into Sue. "Marybeth sucked me clean," I told Sue, "sucked all your hot juice off my cock." I told her as I fucked her. My balls were bouncing on Marybeth's nose every time I went in, and her face was wet with pussy juice. I got a sudden urge to see my wife in that position, and I pulled out, and got them turned over, and went to the other end.

Marybeth's legs were longer, so I stuffed a couple of pillows under Sue's head to she could reach Marybeth's dripping cunt. I looked down at her, my beautiful wife, and she stared into my eyes as her tongue lapped at the gaping red hole, I had never seen her so nasty or so beautiful. I brought my cock up to her face, and she grabbed it and stopped me.

"I want to put it in," she said to me, "I want to put your cock in her, and watch you fuck my friend." I was stunned, and excited, and I let her guide my cock to Marybeth's cunt. She held it open with her fingers, and pulled the head to the opening, entranced by the close up view of my cockhead disappearing into Marybeth's sweltering hole. "She's so wet," she said, "Does it feel good? Does her cunt feel good on your cock?" I inched further inside, feeling her cunt muscles grasping me, like a velvet glove, until Sue's hand slipped away and I drove the rest of the way in, burying myself to the base. Sue was licking her clit, and my balls her on her nose as I rested there a minute, feeling the heat, then I pulled out and dropped my cock to Sue's mouth, and she sucked it enthusiastically, loving the taste of her friend's pussy. I pulled back out, and drove back into Marybeth with one hard stroke, touching bottom, making her grunt.

"Yeah, fuck her good, fuck that slut cunt nice and hard, give it to her," Sue told me, "Give her a good pounding!" I needed no encouragement now, I was fucking her for me, and Sue was rubbing her clit as she licked my shaved balls. I felt my cum starting, and I wasn't holding back now. I wanted to cum, and my dick was sheathed in hot pussy flesh and I felt a giant load building inside me. My balls tightened up, preparing to shoot their hot juices into her. "O-oo, yeah, you're gonna cum, give it to her, fill her pussy with that hot cum, you cock, shoot that hot load in her slut cunt!"

All at once I felt my body take over, my hips ramming my cock deep inside as I spewed my hot load into her, shooting deep, filling her up, and I howled. My legs trembled as I pressed my rod deep into her, pulsing as I released my pent-up semen into the cunt above my wife's face. Sue was rubbing my balls and Marybeth's clit, and then Marybeth came, screaming her orgasm as her pussy clenched on me, squeezing cum from around the sides. My cock was still twitching, forcing out the last of my slimy seed as I heard Sue moan and felt her tongue at the base of my cock.

"Oh fuck, m-mm, yeah, that's so hot, m-mm," she muttered between licks. I slowly inched out, and Sue's tongue stayed on the underside of my cock, swiping the residue of my cum and Marybeth's from my slick, spent shaft, lapping and moaning, as the head emerged she caught it into her mouth and sucked it in, tormenting a groan from me as my overly sensitive cockhead met her tongue, and she pumped her mouth up, cleaning my cock of the pungent residue. I looked down; her face held an expression of ecstasy as she sucked my softening cock clean, even as the first white glob of semen slipped from Marybeth's open hole and dripped to Sue's chin. She released my cock and I froze, mesmerized by the sight of the woman I married as her tongue tried to lick the drip on her chin, and the second drop fell into her mouth, and she swallowed it, moaning. I moaned too, then, astounded at her debauchery as she teased additional cum from Marybeth, her mouth open, her tongue poking for more. She looked up at me, saw me watching her. She grinned, then pushed her open mouth inside Marybeth's cunt lips, and sucked, making grunting noises as her mouth filled with my cum. My head swam. She made a smacking noise as she pulled off, and her lips and chin were covered in the messy mixture, and she opened her mouth to show me what she'd sucked out before swallowing.

"Oh, fuck, that was hot," she said, smacking her lips. "I never dreamed of doing anything like that, but," she giggled a little, "I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to." She planted a little kiss on Marybeth's wet pussy lips. "And I definitely didn't want to!" I was sitting cross-legged by her head, and she moved closer, resting her head on my thigh, looking up at me

Marybeth started moving, raising herself up to a kneeling position, hanging her dripping hole over Sue's mouth and grinned. "Did you get it all, you nasty slut?" She shook her hips, waving her cunt inches from Sue's face. "I can't believe you were never with another girl before." She slipped her leg over and turned around, and knelt by Sue's head, and leaned in to kiss her. "I've done it with girls before, in three-ways and alone, but you are amazing!" She kissed her again, and sat up looking at me. "Can you believe it? Sweet little Susie Cutie, licking pussy and ass, and sucking your cum out of my cunt!"

"I couldn't believe it either," I managed, still catching my breath. I felt a smile on my face. "But I really liked it."

She smacked my shoulder playfully "You too, with your ass licking," her voice lowered, "that's fun, right?"

"Fucking – A."

"Dirty boy." She looked down at Sue. "And you," she said, and playfully fake-slapped Sue's face, "are a dirty, nasty little girl!" Sue laughed, and blushed a little. Most of the cum on her face was still wet, but it crinkled where it had dried when she smiled. Marybeth poked at the wet spots and made fake yucky sounds. "Eewwww, gross!" and then sucked her finger clean. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, And left them on the bed relaxing and laughing.

I was more than a few minutes, and when I came back they were gone, I assumed to Marybeth's room to use her bathroom. I took the opportunity to retrieve my toy bag for part two. First there was the fat, long dildo I wanted Marybeth to use on Sue. I always enjoyed seeing her pussy filled, whether it was my fingers or my cock, or her fingers, or a vibe or a dildo, but this time I'd get to watch another person do it. I had picked a big fat one; I wanted to see her really jammed full. I took out the bottle of lube. And I took out the double headed dildo, two feet of flesh-like realistic cock. I had toyed with the idea of buying nipple clamps, and clamping the girls nipples to each other, but felt it might be a distraction from the real event.

Putting the empty bag away, I heard the girls returning, laughing in the hallway, and I stuffed the toys under the covers and sat on the edge of the bed. The lube was still out and they saw it when they walked in.

"Hey, Jason, whatcha got there?" Marybeth pointed.

"Are you getting ready for round two?" Sue asked coyly.

"You think we're not gonna get wet enough, Jason? Or are you planning a trip somewhere that doesn't self-lubricate?" She elbowed Sue, who blushed. It was just two nights before that Sue had experienced her first ass fucking from Mike, unless she'd gotten it the night before and her threesome/DP night was the second. I suspected Marybeth had more anal experience.

"No, just some assistance for a couple of special events this evening," I replied. "Why don't you ladies come over here on the bed, and I'll fill you in on the details. I directed them to a portion of the bed where they wouldn't sit on the toys, and got them facing each other, sitting with their legs underneath. I kissed each of them, quietly and seductively, enjoying the non-frantic pace, and relishing the difference between them; Sue's smaller mouth and pointed tongue, Marybeth's broad, fuller lips and longer, fatter tongue, both insistent and sweet. I switched back and forth between them, caressing their hair, face, and fondling their breasts and nipples. I pulled them together, and watched them kiss each other, felt my hand pushed from Marybeth's nipple by Sue's hand. I caressed their backs as they loved each other. I don't think that would ever get old, seeing them like that. Finally, they broke, slowly, and Sue managed a hoarse whisper.

"Wow," she said, "That was nice." She wiggled, adjusted her legs to spread them over Marybeth's lap, her shaved pussy lips pointing at her friend. "I'm getting wet again."

Marybeth stroked Sue's lips once. "You sure are. Me, I never stopped." She brought her fingertip to Sue's mouth, touched her lips, leaving a spot of moisture there. "I want to see what Jason is going to do with that lube." I wondered if she wanted me to fuck her ass, and considered changing my plans. But I had long awaited fantasies for two women that I was eager to see fulfilled.

"Well," I started, "there are a couple of things on the agenda tonight," I began. "Why don't we get you ladies properly arranged." I moved Marybeth's legs from under her, and extended them over Sue's, spread like my wife's. The two wet shaved pussies faced each other, their bodies about a foot apart. Sue touched Marybeth, and tasted her finger. I reached under the covers, and brought out the double header, eliciting oo's and ah's from the ladies. Marybeth reached for it, and I pulled it away.

"No, no," I told her. "I'll do it." I rubbed one end across Marybeth's face, then stroked Sue with the other. "M-mm, your faces look so sexy with I big cock rubbing on them." They grinned. Sue put her head back, and I stroked it down her forehead, her nose, and rested it on her lips. "Suck it," I told her, and she opened and took the realistic head into her mouth. I turned to Marybeth, and fed her the other end. She took it, smiling wide, and their eyes met each other as they sucked each end of the toy. They got into it, trying to take more without gagging, and slobbered over it, getting the ends nice and wet. I pulled it away slowly, saying, "More of that later," and trailed the wet ends down their neck, rubbing their nipples, and finally down to their pussies.

"You know what I want," I told them, as I inched the head between Marybeth's wet labia, opening her, "You know what I want to see." I dripped a little lube on the shaft and coated it. "It's a little fat," I added, and I pushed the head inside her, past her opening, and she sighed as it entered her.

"O-oo, yeah, you want to see me fuck your little wife with this big dick, don't you," She wriggled and inched her hips closer, and I stopped her.

"Easy, not so fast, you horny devil," I said, and pushed a little more inside her.

"Oh, that's good," she said with a start, her eyes opening as the girth stretched her a little, "It's fat," she added, and to Sue, "I hope your little hole can handle it!"

I moved the other end to Sue, and pushed her fingers out of the way, she'd been playing with clit, and she moved her fingers to Marybeth's mouth. "Shut up," she said, "Just make sure you fuck me good." I coated Sue's end with lube, and pressed the head against her opening. She spread her legs wider, leaning back on her arms, and I pushed it into her. I felt a little resistance, and then three inches slid into her.

"Oh, Fuck!" she gasped, "Fuck, that's big." She took a deep breath, and settled on it. Just wait, I thought, till later. I pushed a little more into Marybeth, then Sue, and Marybeth again, until I thought I couldn't go any further.

"Tell me when it's too much," I said, and Marybeth squirmed, and I slid more inside her, until probably eight inches were in her, then filled Sue with about six. I sat back. "Okay," I said. They both looked at me with fire in their eyes, lust taking over. I'm not sure who was into it more, me or them. At that point I didn't care. "You two sluts can take it from here."

On that, Marybeth, ever the aggressor, pushed her hips forward, pushing the big cock further into both of them, trying, it seemed, to make their pussies touch. Sue cried out and flinched, but took it, and pushed back. I watched their juicy wet cunts stretch around the invader, lips open and pushed in with the phallus. When they reached their limit, they put their hands on each other shoulders and began slowly humping, getting used to the depth and girth, relaxing as their cunts swallowed the toy. When they pulled back their lips clung to it, stretching and stroking the tool. I saw their clits harden and begin to emerge. They kissed then, and began a slow fucking, and each lowered a hand to the others breast, fondling and pinching a nipple. I almost regretted not bringing the nipple clamps, imaging their nipples clamped to each other, holding them together.

They started to pick up the pace a little, humping in short thrusts, fucking each other, and I started to stroke my now-hard cock, watching my wife and her best friend fucking. Better than porn, I thought, as they lifted their asses and pushed their cunts at each other, both of them taking and delivering cock. They were grunting as they penetrated each other.

"Fuck me, bitch," Sue said, "Fuck me good and hard."

"Oh, yeah," Marybeth replied, staring into Sue's eyes, "You like my big cock, don't you, slut?"

"Yes! Your big cock is fucking my little cunt so good!" They humped more, tits bouncing as they moved, kissing and talking dirty to each other as I watched. Finally I stopped them, slowly separating them, removing the shaft from their gaping wet holes. I moved them to all fours, butt to butt, and they wriggled with excitement as I reinserted the dildo. With more freedom of movement, they took almost the entire thing! They immediately started fucking, pushing backwards onto each other, fucking like the animals they were positioned as. I took the opportunity to move to Sue's face, and crammed my stiffie into her mouth, quieting her groans.

"M-mmph-mmph," she sputtered, only to be echoed by Marybeth.

"Fuck her mouth, yeah! Stuff that cock down her throat!" I pumped her mouth a few times, reluctantly stopping myself from jamming it all the way in. Shit, I wanted to press my balls to her chin and crush her nose against me, but I knew it would ruin the party if she vomited. But I hit her limit, and a little more, making her cough around my shaft, much to Marybeth's delight.