Five Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking gag that cock slut! Look at her taking it at both ends. Your sweet little baby loves cock, Jason! She can't get enough. She loves me fucking her!" I pulled out of Sue's mouth, and she looked up at me.

"She's right," she grinned, "but go shut her up." I grinned back, and kissed her sloppy mouth, and moved to the other end of the bed, grabbed Marybeth's hair, and pulled her head up.

"Open your dirty fucking mouth," I ordered, and she did, eyes on fire, and I pushed into her. I knew she could take it all, and I slid it slowly, further and further, and she made gurgling sounds as I passed the back of her mouth, and entered her throat. I held it there, stopping her breathing, and she held still, taking it, eyes open. I waited a few more seconds and pulled out, and she gasped a huge breath.

"Fuck!" she snarled, "You cock! Fuck my fucking face!" I stuffed it back in, looking over her back to see the big dildo sliding in and out of my wife's cunt as she shouted out.

"Yeah, fuck her face. Shut that slut up! Fuck her filthy mouth like a cunt!" She rammed her ass backwards, pushing the fake dick further into each of them, crying out in pain as she impaled herself in passion. Marybeth's eyes opened and tearing as she felt the same. I pulled out again.

"Oh, fuck, she's killing my cunt, your bitch!" She heaved a few breaths. "Give it to me harder bitch! Is that all you've got?" Sue responded, pressing back further, their asses pressed together as the rubber animal filled them both, and they both screamed. She held there, stretching them both, and I pushed into Marybeth's mouth again, holding her against my wife. I needn't have bothered, as she was pushing back also, and the two of them came, shouting their climax, Marybeth's cries muffled around my cock.

As their orgasms subsided, their limbs relaxed. I pulled out of Marybeth's mouth, and watched two feet of silicone slip ungraciously from the two fucked holes, slick with their juices and cum. My God, it was horrible and stimulating at once, their stretched holes red and angry and wet, clutching and grasping as the sudden evacuation, wanting more.

And more was what I had in store.

I lay down on my back, and pulled Sue on top of me, sitting up, facing me, and lowered her onto my shaft. She sighed as real flesh entered her, and lowered her fucked pussy onto me, until her lips were pressed into me. She rocked forward and back, feeling my cock in her stretched hole. I told Marybeth to sit on my face, and she practically jumped on me, her open hole settling on my mouth as she straddled me, facing Sue. I licked her cum and juices with abandon as Sue rode my cock. We fucked like that for a few minutes. I knew I could last a while longer, but not forever, and after a little bit I called for a switch, and the ladies changes positions, Sue dropping her slit onto my tongue, fresh from my cock, and Marybeth slid hers onto my shaft. I think they kissed, but all I could see was Sue's ass. I shifted my head a little and licked her backdoor for the second time in my life. She squirmed and told Marybeth what I was doing.

It was unbelievable, a dream come true. I was fucking two women, one of them my wife, in every conceivable position I could think of having two women. Even better, they were into it, and into each other! I thought I had gone to heaven (but I was pretty sure no one banged two hot chicks in heaven).

I had to stop then. As much as I wanted to cum, I wasn't sure I could go three times, and there was more I wanted to do. I got them off me, kissed them both, my face wet with their combined juices. They both licked and sucked it off my face. The minxes. I got Sue up against the headboard with pillows propping her up. She spread her legs wide for Marybeth, who played with Sue's open pussy. I reached for the lube, and pulled the other toy out from under the covers.

It was fatter than the double header, with realistic veins and a huge head, and about a foot long. I gave it to Marybeth and coated it liberally with lube. Her eyes glistened with excitement at the idea of punishing her friend with this monster. I looked at Sue. She seemed a little afraid, but pulled her legs wider, and braced herself.

"Are you ready for this?" Marybeth asked her, rubbing the slick dildo across Sue's open slit. "Think you can handle it?" She pressed a little, teasing her, and then rubbed the tip in her clit, which was standing hard and proud from her hood. "It looks like you want it, don't you? You want this giant cock in your tiny little pussy, don't you slut?" She moved it to the entrance, and swirled it a little, working the tip of the head inside, stretching the opening. "You feel it stretching you already, don't you, slut?" She pushed a little more, "You want his big monster to tear your pussy in half, split you wide open," she teased.

Like I said, I like watching my wife's cunt penetrated, and Marybeth was getting into it. She knew what I wanted, and she made it really hot with her dirty mouth. "Here it comes, sweetie. Get ready." Sue groaned, and pulled her legs wider, her hands behind her knees. "Do it," she said.

She grimaced as Marybeth pushed the head inside, slowly, twisting it slightly. Sue's cunt stretched obscenely around the rubber head, and her breath caught, and little squeaks came out, but she didn't resist, and then the head popped inside. Marybeth cooed in appreciation, keeping up a stream of filthy encouragement.

"You slut, take that monster."

"That's it, take it all."

"Fuck, it looks so hot."

"You like that fat cock in your cunt, bitch?"

For my part, I was mesmerized by the sight of my petite wife, holding her legs apart, getting her tiny cunt tormented and abused by the fat dildo Marybeth was pushing inside her; it was about halfway in, and I knew it had to be close to touching bottom as it would go. But it was the width that stunned me, as painful as it had to be, she was taking it, and apparently, in spite of, or because of, the pain, she was enjoying it. She was grunting, and groaning, but she was taking it, and asking for more.

"Oh, yeah," she would manage between Marybeth's filthy spewing, "Give it to me. More. Give me more. Ow, it hurts, fuck, it's stretching me, oh fuck, that's so big inside me, more! Fuck!"

Finally it was as far as she could stand, about three inches still outside, and Marybeth held it still, then slowly slid the rest of the shaft from Sue, and I watched nine fat inches slipped out, almost completely out, and then she went back in, slowly, and repeated the process, complete full strokes, Sue sounding desperate as it went in, and plaintive when it came out. She increased the speed, a little at a time, until finally she was pounding her with the monster, making her scream in passion, and then rubbing her clit as she got close, bringing on a thunderous orgasm as Sue's cunt clenched the massive invader. She let go of her legs and thrashed on the bed, possessed by her climax. As she came down her legs relaxed, and Marybeth slipped the monster out. Sue's cunt gaped open, stretched and wet in front of her face. I pushed her head.

"Lick it out, bitch," and Marybeth dove in, her tongue out where I could see it slip in into the hole, barely touching the sides, then closing her mouth over it and sucking out Sue's cream. Sue writhed under her, holding her head, and had another, smaller orgasm in her mouth.

I gave her a minute to relax and gather herself before moving her, and setting Marybeth in her spot. Expecting the same, she seemed disappointed when I instructed Sue to put a finger inside her friend. She did it, slipping it easily into the wetness, palm up, stroking the rough area on the front wall, exploring the slick heat in her friend's cunt. After a few minutes, I told her to add a second finger, then later, a third. With her thumb and pinkie folded into her palm, I watched her finger fuck her friend's wet pussy, stretching it open, making her jerk and squirm.

I grabbed the lube, squirted some on her hand as it emerged. "Four," I told her. And she looked up at Marybeth, who looked back hungrily.

"Do it," she said, "Come on!"

And her slicked fingers slowly pushed, the tips disappearing, then the first knuckle, pushing still. Her tiny hand slowed and swirled, her fingers halfway inside, then pushed again, making Marybeth cry out.

"Can't take it, slut?" she asked.

"Fuck! It's tight, really fucking tight, it hurts a little." She looked at Sue. "But don't fucking stop!"

Sue resumed, pushing against the resistance, until her fingers were all the way in to the last knuckle. Her palm was curled in, facing up, and she held it there, and pulsed it a little against the stretched walls of Marybeth's gaping snatch. I waited, allowing everyone to imagine what was next.

"Okay," I said, "Pull out slightly." When she did I reached in with the lube, and liberally coated her little hand, and thumb, and her wrist. When I was sure she was completely coated, I told her to continue. Marybeth glared at me; she knew. Sue looked up.

"Continue?" she asked.

"Yes. I want to see you put your whole hand inside, and fist her cunt." I said, barely able to contain my excitement.

"Oh, my God, I never – are you sure?"

Marybeth answered for me. "You heard him, slut. Fucking fist my nasty cunt. I want to feel your whole hand inside me. Now!"

"Won't it hurt?"

"Come on, you little pussy! Fuck me with your whole hand!"

She needed no additional urging, and tucked her thumb into her palm, and pushed. Slow, then harder, and harder, as Marybeth howled at the punishment, and begged for more, and I watched Sue's knuckles pass the opening, and then her hand was inside, past the thumb, to the wrist.

"Oh, my God," Sue squealed, "Holy shit, it's incredible, Marybeth, my whole fucking hand is inside you!"

Indeed it was. My little wife had her little hand buried to the wrist inside her friend's stretched cunt. I drizzled a little more lube on her arm, at the opening.

"Make a fist now," I told her, "and fuck her good."

Marybeth howled as Sue began pumping, spewing a stream of filth as she was fist fucked. Sue, like a good slut, got really into it, trading filth for filth with her friend as she pumped her arm into her friend's soaking cunt hole, pounding her insides. It wasn't long before Marybeth was showing signs of cumming, a big one, and remembering the first time I licked her to an orgasm, I moved Sue's face closer, and when she was inches away, I reached down and rubbed Marybeth's clit vigorously.

That did it, and she screamed as she came, and a stream of girl cum squirted out of her, shooting right into Sue's face. She was shocked, but I held her face in place, letting her take the full spray in her face. The shock made her mouth open, and I watched as her mouth filled with girl cum, and she realized what was happening, and she swallowed, and took more. I couldn't believe how hot it was, watching Marybeth squirt into my wife's mouth! The spray stopped then, but Marybeth was still cumming, and Sue lapped up the residue from Marybeth's pussy and legs, slurping the clear liquid from her friend's body, her hand still buried in her twitching pleasure hole.

As Marybeth came down from her climax, Sue lifted her face to me, and we kissed, sharing the rare treasure on her face. Finally Marybeth relaxed, and was spent, and Sue began pulling out, slowly, easing her wrist and hand from Marybeth's hole. It took a few minutes, but eventually she passed the tight walls, and her hand popped out, covered in cunt slime and cream. She looked at me, her hand raised, and I motioned to Marybeth. Sue crawled up her body and fed her fingers to Marybeth, who sucked them off, and licked her whole hand clean.

Sue's ass and pussy were facing me, and I drove into her in one stroke. The dildo had really loosened her up, and I pumped her furiously, taking my pleasure now that the ladies had had massive orgasms already. She kissed Marybeth as I pounded her, her cunt slick and wet and very hot.

I pulled out, pulled Sue away from Marybeth, and threw her onto her back, her head hanging off the bed, and drove back into her, almost knocking her breath out. She howled at the invasion. I pumped her hard, full strokes, pounding against her body. She screamed, begging me to fuck her, harder, fuck me. I motioned Marybeth off the bed, and got ready to fulfill my last longtime fantasy.

After all I had seen and done in the last few days, this one was kind of mild, but it had a special place in my mind. Frequently when I fucked Sue her head would hang off the bed, and as I fucked her, I imagined a woman lowering her pussy to Sue's face, and watching her lick that pussy, and telling me about it. I don't know why it turned me on so much, but I knew I wanted to see it happen, so I could remember it instead of imagining it.

Marybeth got off the bed at my instruction, and stood, straddling Sue's head. Her long legs holding her pussy a few inches above her face. She looked at me and grinned, then looked down at Sue, and lowered herself into place.

"Lick her," I told Sue. "Lick her cunt. And tell me what you're doing."

Sue craned her neck up and I watched her tongue emerge, and poke at Marybeth. She parted the swollen lips, and poked between them, moaning all the while.

"Tell me." I reminded her.

She looked at me. "Are you watching me?" she asked, then added, seductively, "I am licking her cunt!" She went back to it, and I froze the image in my brain. Her tits bouncing as I pounded her, her tongue lapping at the gaping hole above her. "Oh, fuck, look at me, I'm licking pussy, it's so good!" Marybeth reached down and pinched Sue's nipples, making her squeal into her friend's crotch. She pushed Marybeth off and looked at me. "I love eating pussy, Jason. Watch me." She pulled Marybeth back down, and showed me her tongue lapping the juices from the cunt in her face.

Marybeth suddenly got off, and turned around. "How about this, Jason?" she asked, and lowered herself back down, spreading her cheeks with her hands. And I watched Sue's tongue reach up and spear Marybeth's crinkled ass hole, teasing it, and then pushing inside. That was all I could stand, and my climax took hold and ran over me like a truck. I was spewing shot after shot of hot jizz into Sue's pussy, and then Sue started cumming, feeling her pussy flooded with liquid heat. Marybeth got off her, and crawled onto the bed next to me, and kissed me, hard, stabbing my mouth with her tongue as I finished shooting my last blasts, my cock and balls still twitching. Exhausted, I fell backwards, and as Marybeth descended on my cock to clean me off, I drifted to sleep.

I came to in what I think was a few minutes, still exhausted, and opened one eye and rolled over to see the girls in a sixty-nine, and drifted back to sleep.