All Comments on 'Five Nights'

by JohnWesleyWalsh

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Normally a Critic of Technique, But...

Anytime the speaker of dialog changes, a new paragraph is required for the sake of clarity, even if the paragraph is only one short line long.

JohnWesleyWalshJohnWesleyWalshover 11 years agoAuthor
Not normally one to comment on my own work, but...

After checking the original story document the paragraphing errors (I think in one paragraph early on the first page, from "Paul, really, why do you want to know?") were made after this was submitted, whilst formatting it for the website. I have asked the Literotica team to ty to amend this.

If it doesn't get corrected, apologies, occasional grammatical and spelling errors do sometimes sneak past the most careful proof-reading, but I try to catch as many as I can. I hope any readers can get by this without too much distraction.

Thanks.

JWW

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Beautiful writing,

apart from the wee glitches already mentioned. Not many stories earn five stars from me, but this did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so where does this story end as another chucky

or does he dump her cheating ass.

boraddaboraddaover 11 years ago
Very much an ongoing story.

OMG was my wife s thoughts reading this story with me. We both enjoyed this

long story, She found the story a real TURN ON .and the number of fucks and sucks

Jules had from David s big cock made her jealous.

But I had my rewards from her afterwards ( having my fucks and sucks)

More stories, please from JWW

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Very hot!!

This is a great piece of writing. Could there be a possible sequel?

The glitches are few and minor, and don't detract from the story. It had great sex and lots of it without requiring all the background distractions.

A real pleasure-on all levels- to read( and self pleasure oneself as well).😊

I look forward to reading more of your prose. Congrats!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
with a wife like this who needs dirty needles

u can get AIDS in the comfort of your own bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very difficult to read

I couldn't get by the first few paragraphs. It was hard to keep track of who was talking. Quote marks would have helped quite a bit. At least it would have signalled when one person stopped talking and another started. This is not a small glitch, and basically made the story a non-starter.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BEFORE PEOPLE HOOK UP

they should define their roles, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's okay in this case. . .

. . .if the punctuation is screwed up. It fuels the sense of urgency. He's getting her to confess. He writes the sex; we can figure out the quotation marks. Even English teachers need to get off once in awhile instead of grading papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what

garbage only from euro trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comments

I have to say it was good and people if u cant read it how u comment so u did read it if they dont like it dont comment then go to other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comment

You read it? Yes.

You did.

Yes I read it.

You read this. I told you I did.

How many times.

How many times what?

Never mind

I don't.

willemmwillemmover 11 years ago
on comments

It can't be only me who thinks there is something cowardly about anonymous feedback, especially the sort of smug and precious stuff here. We all hide behind usenames. But not even to do this?

Your cocks wilt over some bad grammer (not the author's fault)? This is free porn, not the Harvard Law Review.

Keep writing JWW.

JohnWesleyWalshJohnWesleyWalshover 11 years agoAuthor
Changes

I realise I am now addressing random future readers, possibly not those who have already read and commented, to be clear however, I have now uploaded this story three times, no version of which contained the paragraphing errors some people have noticed. The merging of each separate piece of dialogue seems to be happening after I have submitted, when the Literotica editors prepare it for the website. I have just uploaded it again, with a note to correct. My fingers are crossed once more.

This is the only thing wrong with the story that is Literotica's "fault" though, every other flaw and lapse of erotic taste is very much my responsibility alone.

Regards, JWW.

JohnWesleyWalshJohnWesleyWalshover 11 years agoAuthor
Done

We got there eventually. Thanks to the great and the good of Literotica, all formatting errors (as far as I can tell) have been amended. If it's still terrible, it is entirely down to me.

Thanks (and as usual, thanks for reading, for taking the time to comment, or email, it's all appreciated), JWW

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 11 years ago
What is the story about?

Being a wife in this story is a device not the focus. The focus is the inflicting of emotional pain and the enjoyment of giving and receiving the pain. It is BDSM. Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Most Tedious Story I Have Ever Read...

I think you have managed to put me off fucking for the rest of my life. Two pages consisting of a single idea that would fit into a short paragraph and repeated and repeated and repeated. The story wasn't erotic, it wasn't a cuckold story, it certainly wasn't a LW story. It was excruciatingly boring and to think I read the whole story! I wouldn't quit my day time job any time soon if I were you.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WAS THIS FOR HER PUNISHMENT

or your pleasure, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate fucking cheaters

Fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good STory

I love wife's confessions. Well done.

bilustlover22bilustlover22over 1 year ago

This is, still, one of the most erotic stories on the entire site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous