All Comments on 'Five Nude Men and My Wife'

by stevessv

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Seems like no way to know what is the correct thing to do. Same reason I never was a ladies man, I suppose. Not wiling to stick a neck out so far as to get it whacked - or not. At least she finally told him what she wants? We are to guess correctly or forever be banished or disrespected?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We'd have done one of two things. Either we'd go home or we'd get in the hot tub and she wouldn't come out. If we'd gone home, she'd have been the sorriest slut that stepped in a pair of sneakers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure what this steaming pile of illiterate shit was, but it wasn't a story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Garbage

Glad saddletramp cleaned this mess up.

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Ouch! Lack of communication for over 22 years. Is the marriage salvageable?

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Glad Saddletramp gave this husband some balls!!!

bigeightguybigeightguyover 2 years ago

Very disappointing, he is so emasculated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was one page too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another disrespectful cheater.

MaultascheMaultascheover 1 year ago

Just a miserable story, waste of time to read. Stop writing, just to save time reading lousy stories. Sorry, but that’s how I feel

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

No real man would stand for such belittling. Send her back for more and head out. Strand the bitch and let her live on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It sounds like dear sweet hubby needs to grow a set of balls and tell Nicole to get out of the house. Others have said it that no husband would put up with that level of disrespect no matter how much he loved her once upon a time.

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

The recent comments miss the point: the narrator was not always Caspar Milquetoast (a cartoon character in the early days of the New Yorker (e.g., pre-1950))

He is the frog who has been immersed in ever hotter water until - without realizing it - has been boiled. People don't wind up in these toxic situations overnight; finally the wife has had the opportunity to tell her husband what's wrong in their relationship in words of one syllable. Too bad it couldn't have happened twenty years earlier.

I would have been five stars plus had the scoring system been operational

Cito22Cito228 days ago

who in the flying f*** actually votes for this trash more than 1 star... Are you seriously trying to make people believe that any person (m or f) is good wit this nonsense. GTFOH. really just stop writing dude and go find a glory hole in a video booth where you would be happy to go watch your wife. what a disrespectful piece of garbage literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstevessv@stevessv
Im interested in writing about and exploring D/ stories mostly where a woman dominants a man and often by cuckolding him.