All Comments on 'Five Rules Ch. 03'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
scarlet7511scarlet7511almost 7 years ago

I loved this..and the previous Five Dates, my only curiosity is why it has been posted in Non con..when it is D/s? thoroughly relished being a part of her journey and His...and appreciated this follow up and knowing that she found One that could understand her needs..and give her a path to follow...thank You

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Scarlet

You're right about my categorizing this story. I made the choice because Five Dates is definitely Noncon, but after finalizing my choice I realized that BDSM would be a better fit. I'll leave it as it is, and I'm okay with getting a lower score than I might have gotten in BDSM.

Also, thank you. I'm glad you found something of value in my story.

scarlet7511scarlet7511almost 7 years ago
No lower score..

Ohh no...I was just being nosey...definitely not a lower score...reading more of Yours now..Thank You again

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed

I thoroughly enjoyed reading her journey and His. Hopefully they will pop up in other stories ....just as a mention.

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Jadestoy

Thanks. I haven't thought about dropping older characters in new stories, but I might someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This series of stories was amazing. Gave me the courage I needed to talk to my own Sir about making our dynamic more strict. I love how Matt isn't a robot Dom, but instead has feelings and dwells on the past sometimes like a real human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Matt went off and left Monique???

I am certainly outside the Lifestyle of the people in the story, and I realize this is only a story, but really, he should not gone out leaving her tied to a machine doing those things to her. My understanding is that the FIRST responsibility of a Dom to the sub is the sub's safety. There could have been a lightening strike, a power surge, a malfunction in the machine. Possibility of a house fire. She could have gone into an emotional breakdown or be stricken by some sort of illness. And there she is…helpless. Matt is guilty of a major transgression of the rules and customs of the Lifestyle (of which there seem to be many). He even lacks common sense outside the Lifestyle. And the story has a significant flaw therein.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

A good story, thoroughly readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Five Rules Series Info