All Comments on 'Five Simple Rules'

by LittleSteven

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
pdv990pdv990over 11 years ago
Brilliant

Hope you continue this....

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Very nice, too!

I look forward to the next chapter - this is hot and sexy and just the kind of thing I like! Thank you - five stars.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 11 years ago
I can verify...

As a guy who is kept locked by his wife, I can tell you that most of this runs true to what might really happen.

Most of it... The fantasy aspect of it is that a woman would ask a man to lock him up. I'd suggest that 95% of the time, the man presents the idea to his partner. However, having her point the way makes it rather hot.

From a technical standpoint, a bit of editing is in order, but not too much. Well done...

tvkaritvkariover 11 years ago
Outstanding!!!

One of the best stories that I have read on here!! Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You've Got To Be Kidding

I am not letting anybody put my cock in a cage, let alone a chastity belt. Boy that'll be fun when you have to go the bathroom! Of course this is fantasy; it's not real. If it were real and anybody suggested that it would be the last I would see them. If any man agrees to this in real life he's a nut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super!

Well done! Please write more!

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 11 years ago
Enjoyed

I agree' please continue. Thus far this is the best caged and cucked story I have had the pleasure to read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Brilliant beginning, can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the only thing wrong with the story is some appears to be missing

This is just the beginning of a fine story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible

His answer to the rules was no - HELL NO! and this lousy story was over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Please continue! This has a lot of potential for a series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!!!!

I can't wait to read future chapters. Very creative and original. Please share more, thanks for a great read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice tale

Great story and I hope to read more. thanks for writing and sharing.

fmp0927fmp0927almost 11 years ago
Very hot!

Well written story with believable characters. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No reason?

Why would a young, healthy guy ever agree to follow her rules? There are lots of women, he's young and free and has no motivation whatsoever to agree to be manipulated by a psycho bitch. Without plausibility, rhyme or reason this story is unbelievable.

KiplingKiplingalmost 11 years ago
Delicious tease...Love it!

Please do continue the story. She has him at her mercy and can enjoy him all she wishes. You write so well; please continue.

Many thanks,

Kipling

ps: take a look at my stories, you may get some ideas...grin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rob gets a girl

Rob dumps a girl. No possible excuse or reason he would stay. End of dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Easy solution

Find a new girlfriend. No one would want this abusive, manipulative bitch. Ugly storyline even for fantasy.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
An excellent start.

Please pay no attention to the Anonymous haters. They clearly are in denial of their own submissive inclinations, otherwise why would they have read to the end?

Your work here is verrrry good. The pacing has been slow, but there was much to consider, so it was sort of tantalizing. I like that sometimes.

I'm hoping you give us a bit more sex play in following chapters. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NEVER CONTINUE

This horrible story.

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 10 years ago
Oh my, Hope you get another part finished soon!

Very erotically charged intense masculine submissive that I can almost identify with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you never continued this drivel.

Because it was BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Once she unlocked his hands

He punched her so hard she passed out. Grabbing the key, he unlocked the lock, removed the device and, answering the call of nature, he pissed on her face. Woken by his stream of urine she sputtered and asked him what he thought he was doing. His answer? Showing you that you don't and never will control me. That you're nothing but a manipulative bitch and that I NEVER want to see or hear from you again. Adios! The real end to a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes please

brilliant story, i hope we can do this some day Miss. sean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then Rob thought about it

Decided she was manipulative controlling bitch. Slapped her. And threw her naked into the street. What a bitch! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MMMmmmmmmm

A wonderful story that leaves me wanting more. Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There are bad chastity-cuckold stories

but this is a good one; well paced, well written, nicely drawn characters. Ignore the trolls who slaughter every story like this because it's their problem, not yours. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 Stars!

Hope for more soon! Great writing. Please ignore the haters. It clearly labeled and tagged as a chastity femdom story. He openly agreed and consented to her list. They even discussed his limitations. Wtf people, don't criticize someone's hard work like this! Great job, thanks for sharing,

j

marsyastoomarsyastooover 9 years ago
If Only

this could have been me, wished for dreams. I am currently in self-imposed chastity, a neighbour has the keys but doesn't know what they're for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad you never continued

She went to the bath, he left thru the door and she never saw him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
??

Bummer! Written 4 years ago, and nothing since. Really a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
continued

please!!! ch 2

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Why is it that when I read the comments to a story I find I am more interested in commenting on the commenters comments than commenting on the story itself?

There are 33 comments to this story. 9 of them are negative, very negative, and yet the story has 4.53 over all so, obviously the vast majority liked the story. Is this just a case of haters gonna hate?

Perhaps part of the problem is that the author placed this story in the fetish category. Maybe it might have been better placed in the BDSM category? As this story was placed in the fetish category, I can't really ask: if you don't like this type of story then why did you read it only to complain, since fetish could be almost anything. Perhaps the negative reviewers felt like they were ambushed or something?

I notice that the author never continued this story or wrote another. Is it possible that this new writer was scared away, or otherwise discouraged by all the negativity? If so, that is a shame because I think this story was very good and this writer showed a lot of promise.

Another thing about some of the negative comments that annoy me is those that assert that no one could ever want this or that anyone who would want this is sick, or an idiot, or whatever. Not only are they wrong, they are also arrogant a** holes! Who are they to think that they know what everyone should want? Who are they to think they have the ability to judge who is sick based only on some kink they may want to read about, or even live out? There are lots of people who want exactly what Leanne is offering here. Others want most of it. I, myself, would be already to jump on board, except for rule 2. I am pretty monogamous and would need for my domme to be as well, but there are those who would love rule 2. By the way, I am neither insane nor an idiot. It's just the way I am wired.

If I had any complaints about the story itself, they would be, one, that things move a little too fast. Do they even know each other beyond having seen each other around the office. Not as far as I can tell, and yet Leanne asserts: "You will be the one I come home to, and you will always be the one that is more intimate with me than they can ever be." Really? Really? Leanne, you don't even know the guy. I would have found it better if, for example, she asked him on a few dates where they get to know each other a bit, but he never can get past a good night kiss. Then she sits him down, lets him know that she really likes him and then hands him the list telling him these are the things she needs if they are to go any further. Then it might be a bit easier to believe that he will be the one she wants to come home to.

Second, Leanne is awfully certain about what she wants for someone who has, apparently, never even dabbled in this sort of thing before.

These are little quibbles for an otherwise well written story, especially for a first time author.

I doubt that LittleSteven is going to see this since she has written nothing more in ten years so she has probably long since abandoned this account but, for whatever it is worth, Well done LittleSteven, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice premise.

Needs more actual/physical teasing of his cock and balls.

Needs extended asshole licking.

Needs dialog about how good what he's doing is making her feel. Is he enjoying himself?

Has he ever masturbated thinking about her? What did he imagine?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous