Five Trailers, Lot A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers

"Pussy," Clarence hissed at the young man.

"Takes one know one, bitch," Pedro sneered, grabbing his crotch.

Clarence worked his four hour shift as a bus boy/dishwasher. Then he checked the schedule, clocked out, and stepped into the night air.

Clarence was temporarily blinded when something was slapped against his forehead. He grabbed at the obstruction and pulled it away.

"And you've been served," Richard smiled and snapped a digital photo of Clarence holding the manila envelope that he had taped to Clarence's forehead.

"Yeah?" Clarence snarled and hurled the envelope toward the grinning process server.

The envelope fluttered harmlessly to the asphalt parking lot.

"Don't matter," Richard said, holding up his camera. "Got proof I delivered the papers to you. You don't follow through? It's your dumb ass going do the time, not mine."

Clarence foolishly left the envelope on the ground. He drove home, cursing and ranting at the process server that had outsmarted him. But Clarence believed that he still had the upper hand. He'd not read the contents of the envelope; he could not be bound to whatever was inside of it.

At the same time that Clarence was blissfully going about his day, Mrs. Duvalier was enraged when she'd received the summons. Parker Johnson charged the unpleasant woman three hundred dollars only to tell her that she would simply have to appear in the small claims court, present the reasons she would not be returning Mindy Campion's security deposit, and be done with it.

"Did she do damage to the room? Or any property within the home?" Parker asked.

"No, but she backed into my car; should see all the scratches and dents she put on it," the woman shrilled.

"And did you call the police; your insurance company?" Parker asked.

"Well, no," Mrs. Duvalier admitted.

"Then, unless you can show a text message, or an email where Ms. Campion admits to striking your car, it's your word against hers," Parker sighed. "And this lease? Says nothing about your car. This lease covers the bedroom, and the common areas of the house."

"But it's my property," Mrs. Duvalier snarled.

"And the judge will be bound by what's within the four corners of this lease," Parker explained.

"Well, if you think I'm paying you for..." Mrs. Duvalier snarled, getting to her feet.

Parker smirked; he'd already run her credit card. He knew Mrs. Duvalier could contest the charge, but he also knew Tammy Timmons, his accountant would have no trouble contesting Mrs. Duvalier's claims.

It was a rainy afternoon when Campion V Duvalier was called. So Mrs. Duvalier was already in a foul mood as they approached the simple table and took their seats.

Judge Marie Robichaux first looked at the signed lease agreement that Mindy Campion presented. She read, with some amusement, the nineteen page rule book that Mindy also produced.

"Mrs. Duvalier is the one that gave you this list of rules?" Judge Robichaux clarified, then continued to read.

Laying the two documents aside, Judge Robichaux asked for Mindy Campion's account, then looked at the numerous pictures that showed the bedroom and kitchen and bathroom and living room were in immaculate condition after Mindy moved out. The judge smirked at the photographs of the automobile. Then the horse faced woman swiveled and looked at the angry older woman.

"Mrs. Duvalier? Your side?" she asked.

"She was a horrible tenant," Mrs. Duvalier began.

Mindy sat, fighting hard not to react as the old woman told lie after lie about her. She looked at Judge Marie Robichaux, saw that the judge's face was impassive as Mrs. Duvalier went on and on.

"She was your tenant for nearly four months?" Judge Robichaux finally interrupted the woman's tirade.

"Yes, and I never got a moment of sleep the whole time," Mrs. Duvalier claimed.

"Then why didn't you take steps to evict her?" Judge Robichaux asked.

"Well, I uh, I mean," Mrs. Duvalier stammered.

"I mean, if she was half as bad as you claim, I'm just wondering why you didn't come down here and file for eviction?" the judge asked.

"Well, she's just a girl and..." Mrs. Duvalier said.

"The security deposit was to ensure that you'd recoup the costs of any damages that may have occurred during her stay. May I see pictures of the damages?" the judge asked.

"Well, I've already fixed all of it," Mrs. Duvalier claimed.

"Then may I see the receipts from the repairs?" Judge Robichaux asked.

"I forgot them," Mrs. Duvalier lied.

"And didn't take any pictures? Then, I've no choice but to go by the photographs the plaintiff provided the court," Judge Robichaux decided.

"But what about my car?" Mrs. Duvalier demanded.

"This lease agreement says nothing about your car and I am bound by this lease agreement," the judge decided.

"And she didn't pay me the last month she was staying there," Mrs. Duvalier claimed.

"Ms. Campion, do you have proof that you paid?" the judge asked of Mindy.

"Yes ma'am, Your Honor. I did auto-pay," Mindy said and handed the bailiff her bank statement.

"Mrs. Duvalier, you just lied to me," Judge Robichaux accused.

"I never got it," Mrs. Duvalier claimed.

"Well, someone did," Judge Robichaux snapped. "And until you can find out who, you're going to give her back her security deposit, in full, and two of the last four weeks of her staying with you. This court takes a very dim view of being lied to, Mrs. Duvalier."

"Thank you, Your Honor," Mindy said.

"All parties in the matter of Arcenaux V Arnaud, please step forward," the bailiff called out.

Because someone had picked up the envelope off of the parking lot of Cowboy's BBQ and threw it into the dumpster, Clarence Guidry did not know when his case was called in front of Judge Jesse Johnson. Because Clarence Guidry or his legal representation was not available, Clarence Guidry was ordered to pay one hundred and fifty dollars a week child support and it would be retroactive from the time of Charlene Michelle Campion's birth.

"Hey, Guidry, come see," David Torres, the owner of Cowboy's BBQ called out as Clarence was clocking in for another four hour shift a few days after his court hearing.

"Yeah?" Clarence asked, sneering at the old man that owned the restaurant.

"Got an order to start garnishing your wages," David showed Clarence the paperwork from St. Elizabeth Parish court. "One fifty a week, plus back pay. Problem is? You don't make one fifty a week. You didn't tell them that?"

"I what?" Clarence screamed in outrage. "I didn't even go! They can't do that!"

"Oh, they can. And they did," David chuckled mirthlessly. "You'd come to me three, four weeks ago? Could have bumped your hours up. But now after hiring Jackie and Beth?"

"So, what's this mean?" Clarence asked, face red with rage.

"Means tomorrow's check? Already gone," David said. "And next check? That's gone too."

"They, you serious?" Clarence shrilled.

"Hey, hey, keep it down, huh?" David grimaced. "Got customers can hear you."

Clarence fussed and grumbled the entire evening as he performed his duties. His sour expression did not endear him to any of their customers, did not ingratiate him to any of his co-workers.

"Hey, Guidry, huh?" Josh Jordan, the manager said as Clarence was clocking out. "Try getting better attitude for tomorrow, huh?"

"What. Ever," Clarence grumbled.

"No, man, nuh uh, not what Ever," Josh snapped. "Get a better attitude or get gone."

"Fuck you; I quit," Clarence snapped.

"Good. Riddance," Josh said, grabbing Clarence's time card.

"Man, you stupid," Pedro laughed as Clarence stormed out of the back door.

"Fuck you, wetback mother fucker," Clarence snarled.

"Yeah? Same thing your mother says," Pedro smirked.

While Clarence was muttering obscenities, Mindy was curled up against George in George's large bed. Both babies were fed, with dry diapers, sleeping in their crib.

Mindy's rectum burned and throbbed; she could feel George's semen trickling out, trailing a jagged course down her left buttock. Her pussy also leaked his semen down the inside of her left thigh.

George's large hand cupped one of her breasts and his lips gently grazed her neck.

His kisses to the back of her neck, to her right shoulder grew more passionate. She twisted around and began kissing him hungrily.

He rolled on top of her, pinning her tiny body to the mattress. She spread her legs wide, to give him easier access. He rested his weight on one elbow as he guided his cock to her sloppy pussy. They both groaned as he pushed the blunt head of his cock against her opening.

"Nuh uh, up my butt, Baby," she whined.

He shifted and used his hand to guide his cock to her stretched, greasy rectum. Again, they both grunted when he began to push into her.

She could feel the flared ridge of his cock head slowly forcing her protesting bowels open. She could feel her muscles trying to push him out, force him out of her.

She wrapped her thighs around his narrow waist and pulled him against her. His cock kept worming into her guts, pushing in deeply.

"Ugh! Aw, son of a bitch!" Mindy grunted in orgasm as she could feel his coarse pubic hair pressed against her stretched anal ring, her crotch.

"Fuck me," she growled into his muscled chest.

She orgasmed again as George began to push into her with force. Then she grunted and shook as he pumped his semen deep into her bowels.

"I'm in love with you yeah," she whispered as he craned his head down for a kiss.

"Love you too," George agreed.

Then the slept. It seemed to George that he had just closed his eyes and the alarm was chiming.

Looking at the clock, George sighed, then got out of the bed.

"Join me?" he playfully asked when Mindy sleepily stretched.

"Uh huh, then got hear all this 'oh I'm so tired' and 'oh, I can't go in work today; you done wore me out,'" Mindy said, imitating George's deep voice.

"Know, if I really sounded like that, you'd be kind of cute," George chuckled.

"Careful or I'll start up that dishwasher yeah," Mindy threatened.

Mindy did forget, she did flush the toilet while George was rinsing the lather from his body. With a giggle, Mindy apologized.

"I do love you, all my heart," Mindy said as George crawled back into their bed.

"Love you too," George agreed and kissed her.

"All your heart?" Mindy asked as he started to get out of the bed again.

"All my heart and then some," George declared.

"You uh, you ever think maybe might one day get married?" Mindy asked as George started to get dressed for the day ahead.

"Only all the time," George agreed.

"Really?" Mindy asked, squinting at him in the dark.

George didn't answer. A moment later, Mindy heard the trailer's front door close. She sighed and fell asleep again. She slept until Charlene cried for her bottle. Charlene's crying woke Bobby and he cried as well.

A month after quitting his job at Cowboy's, Clarence Guidry managed to get a job at Casa Ole Mexican Restaurant. And he found out that the garnishment followed him to Casa Ole. From there, it followed him to Taco Bell, then to Popeye's Fried Chicken.

His mother and step-father did suggest, since he was not going to school, Clarence might want to try to find full time employment. Clarence did manage to get on with A & A Soaps, pouring wax into candle molds.

His fifth week on the job, back and shoulders stiff from standing, bending, stooping, eyes burning from endless hours of smelling organic scents, Clarence did ask himself if this was all there was to life. Go to work, work forty hours just to pay bills and then have very little to show for it all at the end of the day.

"Help you, son?" the uniformed man asked when Clarence Guidry walked into the US Armed Services recruiting office.

Nearly five months after Mindy had answered George's ad for a room for rent, George entered the trailer, cold but sweaty from another day of hard work. Mindy had supper cooking on the stove while she and Bobby and Charlene sat on the living room floor. Bobby, Charlene and Mindy looked at the door and all three gave George their big smiles.

"And what's going on in here?" George asked, smiling.

"Hi Daddy," Mindy smiled, getting to her feet. "I was just telling them they're going have a baby brother or sister play with."

"Oh? And what did they have to say about that?" George asked after the shock wore off.

"Said 'Yay!'" Mindy giggled as George picked her up in his powerful arms.

They kissed for a long moment. Then Mindy looked into his eyes.

"But what you say, Daddy?" she asked softly.

"Yay!" George whispered and kissed her again.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

I do read all comments and rarely delete any, unless they are threatening or racist. For example, I did delete one comment from Anonymous because the comment was a tirade against Donald J. Trump, our President. The rant had nothing to do with my story, it was merely this person venting his or her hatred of the President of the United States of America.

A note to 'Anonymous' that keeps asking for a story about Metairie Lawn. Metairie is a suburb located just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. It is situated in Jefferson Parish. I lived in Metairie, Louisiana for several years, even attended Crescent City Baptist High School (now Crescent City Christian School)

Metairie Lawn Drive is a street located in Metairie Louisiana. Metairie Lawn is not a town or city. I will not be writing any story about a street or a house on that street. So, while I do appreciate you reading my stories, please cease with the requests.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers