Fixer-Upper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her video machine turned off with a clunk. She ignored it and started working her face up and down on the shaft, rubbing the underside with her tongue. That was the way Jack had liked it.

"Hey, you gotta keep the machine running or they'll kick you out," said the voice behind the cock.

"I'm out of quarters," she whispered loudly at the penis.

"Christ," he said and the cock disappeared. She heard some rustling and clinking. "Here," he said a hand appeared through the hole, dropping about a dozen quarters into her cupped hands.

She turned to start feeding the quarters into the machine as the cock poked back through the hole. She glanced over at the other hole and saw a blue eye looking at her. It blinked at her then disappeared. Soon a second penis, this one fully erect and about six inches long, popped into the booth.

Mind spinning, Katherine returned to the first cock, still wet with her spit. Without hesitation she slid her mouth onto it. Reaching back behind her, she put her hand on the other prick and began running it gently back and forth over the rim of the head, keeping it erect.

She had never cared for performing oral sex before. She did it as a duty to be dispensed with, or a service to be exchanged for similar attention to herself. But this was different. She was actually enjoying sucking this stranger's dick. Perhaps it was the disassociation of the act from the power politics of a relationship. Perhaps it was something much more primal. But the feel of the organ growing and twitching in her mouth, leaking dabs of precum as she worked along its length to the muffled groans of the man behind the wall was strangely thrilling to her.

She felt the penis in her hand behind her start to vibrate and something wet splattered onto her shoulder and into her hair. Pulling back her wet hand, her trepidation at what she was doing suddenly came rushing back to her as she looked at the sperm running down her left forearm. Feeling the dick in her mouth start to shudder as well, she pulled back, but too late, as it too erupted; flinging it's hot seed directly into her face and onto her chest.

Katherine was suddenly horrified and she leapt up too quickly, slipping on the slick floor and slamming backwards into the door. She fumbled with the knob and exited to find four men standing around her booth, waiting their turns with glazed, hungry looks in their eyes. She pushed her way through them, out through the store and leapt into her car. She looked into the rearview mirror at her semen splattered face and, unable to find a tissue in her purse or the glove box, she pulled up the bottom of her shirt to wipe the slime away. Looking up she saw a couple of men poking their heads from the door of the store and looking her way. She peeled out of the parking lot and sped for home along the back roads of central New Jersey.

All the way home she felt the spunk she had not managed to wipe off drying on her, constricting her skin as it congealed into pale flakes. Agitated, she felt like she could feel the millions of little wriggling sperm flailing about on her flesh as they slowly died. Finally at home she drove up her street with her lights out and snuck back into her house where she threw out her clothes. She even disposed of her panties which, although uninfected by semen, were wet reminders of her arousal during her recent depravity.

She drew a deep, hot bath in the big claw foot tub. While it filled she wiped herself down with a soapy washrag which she threw into the trashcan with the clothes. Finally, looking in the mirror before climbing into the tube she laughed at herself. Why was she freaking out? She had done nothing today she hadn't done before, she told herself. True, she had just never done such a thing to two men at once, or to a complete stranger, or to two complete strangers for that matter.

She was getting aroused again. What the hell was wrong with her?

She woke up in the bathtub about an hour later with the water gone cold. Pulling herself out, she dug into the trash to find the sixty-six dollar dildo she had thrown away with the rest of the night's mementos. At nine inches long, she didn't remember it being so large. She climbed into bed with her new toy and began rubbing its ridged shaft up and down along the folds of her vulva. Closing her eyes she imagine Matt, big, bulky powerful Matt teasing her with his hard cock; pushing it against her; circling the rim of her vagina; slipping in just the head and holding it there, then slowly invading her. Then she imagined it was Eric; his cock running in and out of her lazily, but gradually gathering speed until he was ramming it into her with wet squelches; hitting her g-spot on every stroke until, finally, she cried out as she came.

Finally sated and feeling suddenly sleepy, she pulled her new friend from inside her with a wet queef. She reached behind her to plant the dildo base down on the sill of the window that looked out to the balcony before she quickly fell asleep.

She dreamt again, but this time it was a brand new dream. She was a Parisian courtesan living in a richly decorated garret apartment overlooking the Seine. Her hair was pinned up loosely and she wore a black satin lace-up corset, black garters holding up fishnet stocking, long lace gloves and high heel pumps that she left on as she lounged in her large, four post bed. She wore no panties or bra. All day, every day, men would patronize her in her bed. All the men of Paris, laborers, gentlemen, soldiers and priests would line up for the famous and delectable whore Katherine. When the lines of her admirers grew too long she would call them in two or even three at time. Each satisfied customer would thank her profusely and drop a handful of gold quarters into the cut crystal bowl by the side of her bed. It was a good dream.

She awoke at nine thirty, very late for her, to the sound of birds chirping loudly as they perched in the trees outside or reeled and plunged through the air. Looking outside it was a perfect, warm May morning. The sun was shining with dazzling intensity and the sky was a bright blue with a few perfectly puffy white clouds drifting lazily to the east. She decided it was too nice to spend all day sweating in the bare, dusty confines of this old house. She'd give herself the day off. Katherine put on her old robe, brewed a cup of coffee, picked up her book and stepped outside where she settled into the new lawn chair she'd bought on her last visit to the hardware store. She started reading, but she couldn't concentrate. It was too nice to stare at the page. She stood up, surveying the trees and roof tops that surrounded her, watching the birds and squirrels.

Her reverie was interrupted when she heard Eric's voice drift up from next door, "Matt, put the fucking ladder back, you dick!"

Katherine looked down to see Eric standing on the back edge of their roof, looking into their yard as some point obscured by her big sycamore that shaded both back lots. He wore olive cargo shorts and no shoes or shirt, each crease and muscle visible on his lithe chest and back as he berated Matt.

"My fuckin' feet are burning off up here. Put the ladder back you asshole," he continued, while shifting his weight from foot to foot.

Katherine smiled at their immature boys play. She called down to Eric, "Didn't your folks teach you not to play on the roof?"

Eric looked up. Squinting and shielding his eyes with his hand he called back, "Oh, hi Kathy. Hope I didn't wake you."

"No I've been up a few minutes."

Matt walked into view from under the canopy of leaves, carrying an old wood stepladder. He wore red shorts and a black tank-top. "Sorry Kathy, I'll let Eric down," he said mock-sheepishly.

"So, what are you guys doing anyway?"

"We thought we'd catch a few rays, but your tree covers the whole back yard."

"And Eric thought he'd check out the roof."

Katherine nodded and said, "If you guys want to sunbathe you can come up here. It's real nice." She had made the offer without thinking about it. She was proud of herself, it had sounded so natural, so cool. But the butterflies in her stomach got started immediately.

The boys looked at each other and back at her. Eric said, "That sounds cool."

"Yeah," said Matt.

"I've got your Heineken too. But I guess it's probably too early for beer."

"No such thing as too early for beer Kathy," laughed Matt.

"Give me fifteen minutes and meet me at the back door."

"Back door it is Kathy," said Eric, unable to resist the double entendre and drawing a cross look from Matt.

Kathy was suddenly feeling shaky as she went to the cedar chest where she keep the clothes she rarely wore. Digging down inside, she found her two bathing suits; the blue one-piece, the one she actually used, looking faded and threadbare as she held it up to inspect it; and the black string bikini that Jack had encouraged her to buy for their cruise, but which had stayed in the bottom of her luggage the whole trip. Her heart racing she walked down to the bathroom with the bikini in hand.

When she got it on she looked herself over in the full length mirror. She felt naked, more than if she was in her underwear. But she had to admit to herself, she looked OK, desirable even. Except her hair, she had just gotten up and it showed. So she gave herself a quick tease, bringing out the full body of her wavy, light brown locks. Looking closely into her face, she reached for the make-up bag. As she applied her makeup, with as much care as if she was going to work or out on the town, she paused. Make-up for sunbathing? What was she doing?

"I'm going to fuck those boys," she said to herself in the mirror.

It came to her in a flash. Her problem yesterday, indeed her whole life, was that she never quite knew what her plan was. Waiting to be seduced by these kids and wandering into glory hole booths was getting her tied up in knots. She was making a plan and she was going to follow through on it.

"I'm going to fuck Matt and Eric," she said to herself as she applied her lipstick. "God damn it, you just watch me. You just watch me fuck 'em both."

Looking in the mirror now she had a sudden swoop of uneasiness, she looked pretty slutty. But she rallied herself. She wanted to look slutty. She wanted those boys to have no doubt of her intentions. She started to pull her old robe back on before going down to the back door, but stopped herself. She threw it in the hamper and squared her shoulders.

"Here I go," she said and marched down stairs in her tiny, black string bikini.

Her heart was racing as she opened the back door. Matt and Eric were in her yard in shorts and tank-tops trying to play hackie-sack with a fragment of old brick. Seeing her standing radiant in the doorway, their jaws literally dropped open.

"Hope I didn't keep you boys waiting too long," she said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"N... No," said Matt.

"It's just been like... half an hour," said Eric.

Good, she thought. Make them wait. She was worth it and they'd find that out soon enough.

"It's upstairs. You know the way," she led them up the noisy stairs, trying to put a little extra wiggle in her walk as they followed behind her, eye to ass. She felt silly. She felt sexy too.

They got to her little apartment upstairs and she swung her arm around in a wide arc, "This is my place. You guys want one of those beers?"

As Matt and Eric stepped out onto the balcony, she took three bottles out of the little half-fridge she kept up in her room and rooted around for the opener. While looking, she found something she had forgotten she had. When she had moved out of Neal's to restart working on her house, he had given her a cigarette pack with five joints in it. "When you get too stressed out you'll have something to fall back on," he told her. She had scoffed at him. She hadn't done that since college; considered it kids stuff. But kid's stuff was just what the doctor ordered right now. She slipped one back into her hair, tucked behind her ear.

Stepping out onto the porch she handed beers to the boys, popped hers open and tossed the opener to Eric. She didn't care for beer but she took a long sip of hers; Dutch courage as it were.

"Spread your blankets out. It's pretty roomy."

"Yeah this is pretty sweet," said Eric. He seemed unable to keep from darting his eyes along her body.

"Yeah thanks for the beer," said Matt, taking a pull from his bottle.

"You earned it, remember?" she laughed, feeling carefree and sexy.

"You didn't have to actually..." began Matt.

"Actually," she interrupted. "I have a bonus for you two if you are interested."

She saw their eyes get wide and they both pulled in their breaths as she reached up into her hair with her left hand. She realized they thought she was going to pull the bow on her bikini and take off her top. Good, she thought. They wanted her and she could tell. She felt herself get a little wet when she realized this was probably actually going to happen,

She pulled out the joint, fat and pointy ended, and showed it to them. "Do you guys...?" she let the question trail off because she didn't know the modern slang. She didn't want to seem old by calling the marijuana something stupid.

"Hells yeah," said Eric, his gaze finally pulled from her crotch to look upon the joint with unalloyed joy.

"Awesome," said Matt, rubbing his hands together in delight.

They sat cross legged on their towels in a circle. Katherine handed the joint and a lighter to Eric who got it started and passed it back to Katherine. In silence they took turns puffing on it as it passed around the circle. It was strong pot and Katherine felt herself grow giddy very quickly. After her third puff she passed on further tokes and the boys alternated turns until it was a much reduced brown roach.

The last of the smoke drifted away into the late morning air as the trio sat looking at each other with dopey grins and bleary, red-rimmed eyes. It was obvious to all that something was going to happen between them but it was not clear when or how the ball would get rolling. Katherine sat contented for the time being, enjoying the tingly thrill of anticipation.

"Your exams all done?" she asked, picking an obvious topic of small talk.

"Last one this morning," said Eric.

"I have my last one tomorrow afternoon," said Matt distractedly.

As she sat leaning against the house, Katherine noticed that the boys seemed to be looking up over her head as much as they were ogling her bikini clad body. The dope was making her a little paranoid. What were they looking at? She turned her head to see what was up there and Eric burst out laughing. She turned back towards him. "What?" she demanded.

"Kathy, I hate to tell you, but you left your dildo in the window," at this he totally broke down laughing; rolling over on his side in uncontrollable fits of amusement. Matt lost it too, guffawing along as Katherine's turned to see the purple acrylic head poking up in the window behind her.

Thank God she was stoned. Her embarrassment drowned in her own laughter. That ridiculous dildo had been poking up above her all this time while she played the cool vixen. Ha Ha.

After many minutes their laughter finally subsided. "I just bought it. Do'ya want to see?" she said and got up to open the door and grab it. She held it up next to her face and smiled big, like a model advertising a product. She could smell herself on it from last night as she turned her head and kissed it sweetly.

"That's pretty hot Kathy," said Matt.

Katherine was feeling her lust welling up like a gusher now. She could see the desire behind the boys' eyes and the increasing tightness in their shorts. "Do you want to know what I think is hot?" she asked, finally going for it.

The boys were suddenly serious. "What?" they asked together.

Katherine laughed away the last of her reluctance before she spoke. "I have this dream. I've had it over and over again for years. In the dream I'm on the ground naked, writhing around while a man, or men, watch me." She drew the head of the dildo down her belly and looked at Matt and Eric with serious eyes, "would you like to watch me?"

The boys nodded their heads with their mouths agape.

Katherine changed her position so she sat with her legs opened and her back against house. She reached down, slipped loose the bows on either side of her bikini bottoms and flipped away the triangle of fabric, exposing the brown hair and pink lips of her pussy. She drew the dildo down, sliding the head along the crease between her increasingly wet lips.

"You boys like that?" she asked breathlessly. They nodded eagerly.

She began dipping the head into herself, wetting the acrylic glans and then teasing herself more, getting more aroused as she watched them shift uncomfortably to accommodate their stiffening cocks. She plunged it into herself deeper and withdrew it again. Not knowing what seized her, just doing it because she knew it would turn the guys on, Katherine brought the wet head of the dildo to her mouth and sucked her juice off of it. The slightly sour taste was worth the look of total enslavement on the faces of the two horny young men.

Eric moved forward on hands and knees, reaching for her. She poked him in the chest with her toe and pushed him back. "You'll get your chance kiddo," she taunted and once again drove the dildo into herself.

She began working it in and out while bringing her other hand up to rub her clit in tempo. She looked at Eric who had his hand down his shorts, massaging himself unabashedly. Matt just stared, sitting on his hands.

"Kathy, this is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen," said Matt, practically drooling.

That did it for Kathy. Making the top of the list for a hunky young specimen like Matt was honor indeed. Her breath caught in her throat and her body started contracting around the big, clear phallus. She gasped and panted as she came in front of the two young men.

She opened her eyes again when she felt hands taking her ankles and opening her legs wider. Eric was moving in again and this time she didn't stop him. On his knees, his face low, he glided, face first, into her wet, dildo stuffed womanhood. He took the acrylic cock in hand and began working it in and out of her as he lapped up her juice and traced along her labia with his lips and tongue.

Matt stood up slow and stepped over to straddle Katherine and Eric. He pulled his cock from his shorts and it bobbed impertinently in front of her face; seven inches of rock hard flesh. Katherine opened her mouth and looked up into his downturned face as he fed her his cock. She braced her head back against the wall as he face-fucked her. She groaned with delight to be so used by her young stud.

Matt didn't last long once Katherine started rippling her tongue along the underside of his shaft while he pumped it back and forth into her mouth. "Oh. Oh. I'm gonna come," he warned but she wanted him to come in her mouth. It wasn't like with Jack. It wasn't something to be tolerated, she wanted, genuinely wanted, Matt to fill her mouth with his sperm because she knew it would turn him on. That is all she desired right now; to be aroused by arousing.

Matt's body went rigid and his member started gushing; filling her mouth with hot, chalky, salty slime so that it leaked from the corners; dripping down between her breasts and onto her bikini top; white on black fabric. She let him pump it all into her and she swallowed all that didn't escape her. When he leaned back away from her, Katherine looked up to see a pearly strand stretch between his florid, deflating cock and her glazed lips.

Meanwhile, Eric had found her clit and was driving her towards another climax, but she reached down and grabbed a handful of his short blond hair to pull his face up from between her thighs.