Fixer-Upper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," she said to him with a smile. As he got up eagerly, Katherine finally shed her top, leaving her completely naked for the appreciative eyes of the boys.

Eric took Matt's place and brought his erection to her lips. His cock was about six inches long, shorter than Matt's but significantly fatter. He had to stand with his long legs spread wide to reach Katherine's mouth comfortably. Once situated, he took his turn pumping his fat meat in and out between her lips as she reached up to tickle his taint and cup his balls.

The pre-cum was flowing from Eric and his cock was getting close to letting go so she braced herself for another mouthful. But Eric pulled his meat from between her pouting lips and began jerking it, inches from her face, aimed right at her. She looked up into his eyes and saw a wicked grin break across his face. "I'm going to cum on your face Kathy," he rasped at her.

Kathy's heart rate jumped. Yes. She wanted him to. It was something so degrading, so vile, but she craved to be treated like slut by these boys. She stretched her arms straight up above her head, grabbed his left wrist where as he braced himself against the wall. He understood. He took her wrists in his big hand, as if she was his prisoner; helpless before his coming flood. She closed her eyes.

With a grunt from Eric a heavy gusher of semen shot out to slap into her forehead and course down over her face. Each pulse adding to her glaze which covered her face, splattered into her hair and dripped from her chin down onto her bare body.

She heard Matt's voice full of disbelief, "Wow."

Katherine wiped the jism from her eyelids to look through a mask of spunk at the boys collapsed against the front wall of the balcony. Their faces were flush and enraptured as they sat slowly rubbing their cocks, trying to work them back into action.

They told her how sexy she was and how lucky they were and she reveled it in. It felt good to be desired; to be told she was hot by hot men. She finally wiped her face and body clean with her towel and trotted back inside to get three more beers.

She passed two beers to the boys and drank about a third of hers as she sat naked with her legs spread open, watching as they worked their cocks. Finally putting her beer aside she commanded them to sit next to each other, close together. At first the young men were reluctant to sit thigh to thigh as she commanded, but she finally chided them into position; their legs wide, but with Matt's right up against Eric's left. When Katherine had them as she wanted, she lay face down atop their legs, her breasts rubbing into their thighs, her wet pussy sliding along their shins. With lusty enthusiasm she began to stroke both cocks while sucking one then the other; occasionally taking both heads into her mouth together. Soon their young organs were alive again and ready for her.

While Katherine was working the boys back to attention, the day was growing cloudier and the breeze was picking up. As she raised her head from the newly reawakened penises, Matt asked if they should move inside. Katherine sat up and looked around at the tossing trees and the blacking sky as the wind whipped her tousled, semen-flecked hair. She looked back at the boy's faces and saw a shadow of worry. Then she knew; she wanted to stay outside and ride out the approaching storm. Vetoing a move inside, she commanded Eric to lie on his back while she stepped back through the door to grab something from the end table drawer.

She reemerged and tossed an object to Matt. It was a half full tube of KY, left over from Jack's regrettable anal phase. She had never managed to acquire a liking for anal sex, but with the two boys at her feet and ready to go, she was eager to give it another try. She said to Matt, "That's for you."

She straddled Eric on her knees and settled onto his fat shaft with a sigh. She began slowly rocking back and forth on his cock, just enough to keep him hard, while leaning forward with her thighs wide, presenting an easy target for Matt.

Matt took the hint and began rubbing Katherine's ass with the lube. He massaged her pucker lovingly to her ecstatic encouragement, finally poking a finger inside her, provoking a slight yelp. "Keep going," she rasped as he worked his finger in and out of her. Then he had two fingers in her; stretching her more, loosing her up. His fingers were withdrawn and Matt's cock, slippery with KY, was pushing at her anus. With a gasp she felt it glide into her; driving deeper and deeper with each push. Finally, he and Eric were both balls deep inside her and she was gasping at the pain and pleasure of being so completely filled.

A crack of thunder sounded and fat drops of rain began to splat onto the balcony all around them. "Keep going," ordered Katherine, heedless of the rapidly rising wind and dropping temperature as the storm bore down upon them.

As the rain picked up from shower to downpour to deluge, they moved together, three as one; clutching each other tightly, sliding wet skin together, using hot friction to fight the cold, tempest-driven rain. Lightening and thunder burst around them, making them jump and tremble like frightened animals, only to laugh at themselves as they returned to their desperate, vigorous fucking. The frenzied intensity of the storm made Katherine feel as though the whole world was coming apart around her while her body was pushed closer and closer to ultimate pleasure by the pounding action of young, firm flesh deep inside her. As the stormed reached its violent crescendo, Katherine surrendered herself to wild lust and her body was seized by a screaming, clawing orgasm that echoed through the neighborhood like the wail of a stormed-birthed banshee.

Stupefied by the powerful climax, Katherine's mind was blank and unfocused. She watched uncomprehending as the scratches she had gouged across Eric's chest began to ooze blood. She heard him struggle to speak over the noise of the storm. Behind her, Matt answered in disjointed, panting phrases. Katherine could hear their voices but her brain could not process the words. In her feral, fuck-crazed state she was as near to an animal as she had ever been.

Matt and Eric's cocks were pulled from her. She protested in shallow-breathed, guttural gasps; only able to plead, "Keep going, fuck me," over and over. Their strong hands flipped her over so she was face up; staring up into rain coming down so hard she had to turn her head to gasp air. She felt the boys entering her again after having switched places; Matt in her pussy, Eric's fat cock in her bottom. She groaned in pleasure as they began to thrust into her again. She answered by grinding back and forth, writhing into them, using her last reserves of strength to milk them closer to climax in the raw crevices of her body.

As if Katherine's animalistic sex screams had pushed the heavy clouds out into Raritan Bay, the storm rapidly devolved into a gentle rain. The sun began to poke through the lightened clouds and the boys continued to work their tired, shaking bodies closer to climax as Katherine felt her herself coiling up for another explosion. Finally, as a shaft of sun bathed the balcony in clear, brilliant light, the renewed vigor of the boy's final assault pushed Katherine over the edge one last time. Within seconds of her last release, Matt, his cock squeezed and pumped by the constricting walls of her pussy, cried out; his orgasm taking control of him. As Matt's member pulsed against Eric's though the soft, thin inner flesh of Katherine's quivering body, Eric too was pushed to his peak and came with shuddering grunts deep in Katherine's ass.

Dazed and exhausted, the trio decoupled and rolled apart to lie panting, soaked and sated in the sun while splashed by the dying drops of the spent storm. Katherine felt herself being lifted and brought inside. Matt and Eric dried her off and tucked her into bed with thanks and kisses; telling her hopefully that they would see her soon.

She lay in bed exhausted but unwilling to let herself sleep as she tried to extract the last glow out of her incredible sex with the young neighbors. Every muscle was stiff and her ass and vagina felt raw and bruised, but she smiled, the pain merely a hangover to a wonderful, wild party.

Finally, as her eyes drifted shut, she took stock of who and where she was; a woman in a gutted fixer-upper that her long-gone ex-husband had foisted upon her. But that was fine. For the first time in her life, she felt like she could do anything.