All Comments on 'Fixing the Sink Ch. 02'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
Well

Now that he has had a Taste he can go to the Party and Piss his Buddies off by taking his Pick of the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Name...

Am I remembering wrong, or did he go from Josh in Ch 1 to John this chapter

firebird68firebird68about 8 years agoAuthor
Apology.

To all readers, whether you have or have not noticed, there is a editing error with the name of the male character, from chapter 1 to chapter 2 in this story. I just want to apologize for this mistake formally and let you guys know it wont happen again. I truly can't believe I missed such a stupid error. So, once again, I apologize for the mistake. Chapter 3 will be out soon and the character's name will be John in it, plus in future chapters. Thank you for your understanding.

-firebird68

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story, you have to update it really soon please!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

What will happen next, hmm I can't waitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

I really like you writing style but there were a couple of really impractical elements of this part of the story that the story hinged on that made it unbelievable. My enjoyment of it fell off too much to be recoverable.

Keep at it though!

X-Man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES