All Comments on 'Flame of Cytherea 03'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Great Story

5*. Please continue. I'm really enjoying this. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I much prefer the story to the sex. LOL! I really appreciate the work you are putting into this. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!

Writing a story is a talent that I really don't have, so I can appreciate the skill of your writing, especially te balanced sex-story ratio. The sex scenes don't seem forced, and the plot flows naturally, without being interrupted by the sex. However: I feel like these first few chapters were the introduction of a sorts. The characters, plot and problems have been splendidly developed, I can see a long and very successful saga on the way with this story, so please don't stop now!

Cheers, good luck, an fast typing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

love where this story is going 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

I really like your stories, please keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Awesome, best chapters yet!

WeepingRavenWeepingRavenover 9 years ago

+5, Nice story so far.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago
Very nice

Love this story. I have no complaints at all - this is right up my alley. I just hope to goddess you won't have another guy enter in Justin's group. And, by that I mean, another guy to sleep with Kat, Nora, Nicci or Sally. Sharing among women, yes, sharing among men - NO! Hypocritical, sure, but just really not something for me. And going by how you write about Arnath sometimes it seems like you intend for Justin to heal his soul with his flames somehow - and I worry about Arnath in that case joining their party and their "party".

Any chance for a confirmation of whether or not you might invite another guy to their party in the future? And by party, I of course mean "party".

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Enjoying the tale, too

Having fun with it. Typos and such are easy to deal with. However,

"She almost giggled when she heard Nora moaning into the bedding."

Since Nora was doing the giggling, I'm pretty sure that was Katrina doing the moaning. Disconcerting. Still worth 5 stars.

justicebladejusticebladeover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait to read the next installment.thanks for the treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bummed out

This story was great, if a little too fast-paced. The sudden switch from Justin being a kind and respectful guy to dirty talking dom was too jarring though, really killed it for me :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor anonymous.

From a Dom perspective I would say Justin was playing lightly and was a good start.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

A very disappointing turn to the series. Saying/implying that lots of powerful women want to be used like objects is sexist and degrading. I highly doubt it's normal and common. Even if someone wants to be abused it doesn't seem like love to me. It all seems like a thin excuse to add more kinks to the story (especially since Nora's biggest complaint is not being treated equally by men). It seems out of character for Justin to demean and humiliate someone as well. It doesn't make sense to me.

wheels0132wheels0132about 1 year ago

The whole Justin/Nora dom thing totally took me out of this otherwise terrific story. It was so out of character for him and felt totally forced, really too bad. Everything else so far has been an enjoayable "taken to a different world" tale. I hope this doesn't get out of hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous