Flames of Necessity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been given just a taste of the sadistic ordeals he faced, he now tasted the heady arousal of the supreme femininity that would soon have him endure submissions, under circumstances he'd never even masochistically dreamed of. Gerda's feeling of pure triumph grew, as he lapped at her folds in servile obedience, she detecting his pathetic pleasure at being bound and dominated; his wrists and ankles visibly testing the bonds, his cheeks quivering as he squirmed his erect cock at the sheets, longing to spend in submission.

She sighed with dominant satisfaction as his tongue moved to the apex of her cunt and caressed her clitoris, he'd been taught oral service very well, she thought, then eased his head down to have his tongue worship at the hallowed shrine below, as she sighed longer on her fingers nurturing the nub of her clit. Horace pinioned his boning cock at the sheets, in taking in the delectable tangy whiff of her seasoned anus, the lust to know total submission to her on those gallows, teasing his mind as his tongue confirmed to her that he indeed knew his place; the sheer pomp of her dominance, thrilling her, on his tongue slipping gratefully into the tangy warmth. The joy of the humiliations she had in store for him, had her quickly peaking.

"Oooooh!... you'll come now Horace... come in acknowledgement of your lowly status... Oooooh yes!...yes!" His whole body seemed to glow, in a delicious aura at being commanded to come, rather than it simply being allowed, as his cock thrust at the sheets to match the obedience of his tongue, the pleasure of his bound and hand-free masturbation, then given a final sadistic twist as he was owned.

"... remember there's always a price to pay Horace...ohhhhh!... a price for spoiling my sheets... Mnnnnnn!!... you'll learn of it later." He thrust vigorously in submissive lust now, his anus tingling as his tongue serviced hers, wanting to flood the soft linen and earn punishment. She lifted her legs high, on the brink of a thoroughly divine orgasm.

"...soil them Horace!... soil them!" Her pleasured moaning was echoed by that of his wife's, as Horace erupted into the bliss of divine release, his whole body tensing at the bonds while his tongue probed deep in servitude to her anus, his eyes wandering past the elegant legs to the window, and a lust for what lay beyond, his cock pulsing jets of hot seed to the sheets in pure submissive ecstasy.

Gerda slid down the bed after he'd indulged her fully, pulling a cover over them both, saying nothing, but placing a finger to her lips, and closing her eyes, an arm embracing her gift. Horace stared wide eyed at her for a few moments, before closing his, then drifted off to sleep as he thought on what pleasures the evening would bring.

1...67891011