Flames of Necessity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within it knelt a robust male, a black hood tied neatly at the neck, nothing but his eyes giving any clue to his now faceless identity, hands behind his back, obviously tied to prevent his yearning to masturbate the cock which had risen in a rude salute to his feminine captors. Horace could just see the marks of a cane on his muscular flanks, where he'd been taught to enjoy discipline. Anthea enjoyed the startled look on Horace's face as she studied the occupant with an air of absolute nonchalance, as though he'd always been there. Prudence teased Horace's jealousy, taking his mind away from what he felt inside, that this was his replacement; she'd have that confirmed when he was told that Frau Blucher now owned him, but the tease of sowing the seed was exquisitely arousing.

"Oh don't mind him Horace... he's just a new servant to keep Anthea... and Thelma, occupied while you're away. We can't have them bored and longing to indulge in the pleasures that you'll be enjoying." As Horace stared at the male, only partially convinced this was the truth, Prudence's eyes smiled, unseen by her husband, into the eyes of the hooded male's, making his erect cock bob and pulse. She looked more than magnificent to Barker now, and his jealousy at the delicious fate of her husband, and not seeing her for a few days, was a sweetly masochistic tease in itself. This was tempered by knowing that her sadistic attentions to him, would be at an erotic peak when she returned alone in dominant triumph.

Her reference to the spiteful Anthea, whose prowess with the cane matched Prudence's, and the fearfully buxom Thelma, whose controlling hand had loved to allow him the surrender of his seed whilst his face was smothered by the descent of her all-enveloping cheeks, had his cock pulsing. They would make good use of him while she was gone. The passion in her eyes had him fidget with his bound wrists, longing to masturbate in her honour, then her wistful look returned to Horace, as per a spider about to consume its helplessly entwined prey.

"Come Horace... enough of Anthea's domestic trivialities, we've a train and ferry to catch."

The awkwardness of his gait as he tried to become accustomed to the invasive rubber plug, helped convince the maid that maybe Horace did have some unseen issue that required his convalescence. Prudence made sure that the maid was around to witness his departure, willingly and without the usual apprehension that he showed when forced out by his assertive wife on other occasions. The maid smirked admiringly at Prudence's bold appearance as they departed; even to her, as a domestic servant who rarely witnessed the two together, it was obvious Horace was totally dominated by her. She chided herself for the lewdly erotic thoughts which sprang from the darker recesses of her mind, and went back into the house, smiling at the perverse arousal it gave her.

Prudence took a roundabout route in driving the Riley to the station, going through the small town's High Street, tooting her horn at the most innocuous opportunities, having people notice that she was driving her husband, in command. Even such a mediocre situation gave her a thrill, emphasising to one and all that she was in complete control of her husband. They parked up, and her showmanship continued, simply pointing to the bags and having Horace struggle with both, as bemused members of the public looked on, many a male feeling the swell of an erection as they marvelled at the command the shapely and haughty woman had over her servile husband. Horace was enjoying every moment of the humiliation too, his cock bulging in the cage on seeing the Southern Railway poster emblazoned on a wall: 'Harwich to Berlin, twice a day' the legend read. What lay in wait there, had his anus grip at the plug in sexual wonderment.

The service to Harwich had none of the luxurious privacies that the train on the European leg might offer, despite their travelling First Class of course. This suited Prudence admirably as they entered the compartment shared with four other people; three seats facing the other three. She revelled in pointing Horace to his seat, a mature woman opposite smiling knowingly as Horace sat meekly in silent obedience, a male next to her, obviously unrelated to her, twitched excitedly at the shapely and imposing Prudence. He coughed nervously at Prudence catching him studying the movement of her graceful curves, and quickly hid himself behind a newspaper, shuffling his legs awkwardly as he tried to kill the instantaneous thrill her sheer presence had invoked. Horace tried not to look at the mature woman opposite, but could feel the jeering warmth of her smile at seeing a male so obviously ruled by femininity.

The male with the newspaper rose hurriedly at the next stop, but was unable to resist staring back through the glass of the compartment door to the aisle, as he left. The curt smile that Prudence returned, would haunt his mind as he released his seed into his wife, during the formal sex he'd have at the weekend; his mind dreaming of an erotic situation far beyond the comforts offered by his staid partner. Now alone with the two, the mature woman couldn't resist engaging Prudence in conversation.

"...Are you travelling far?" Prudence was so pleased to hear her voice, seeing her gaze directed at the fidgeting Horace with a look of pompous satisfaction, and knowing that was not actually what she wanted to know. Prudence smiled politely and flicked her eyes to acknowledge her, then turned her head to face Horace.

"Tell the lady where you're being taken Horace, you have my permission." Prudence's pleasure at the opportunity to confirm her dominance to a stranger, was enhanced by the woman's visual reaction; she took a long intake of breath, her smile broadening at hearing he was being 'taken' and that permission was necessary for him to speak. Horace was equally aroused at the chance of being humiliated in front of an anonymous matriarch, choosing his words carefully and speaking in a polite but timid tone, as though addressing a headmistress.

"I'm being taken to Berlin... to visit a friend, a friend of my wife's..." Prudence cut him short, intent on confirming her absolute control of him to the woman, who was left in no doubt of that status as she spoke...

"...a female friend... and one to whom he's going to be on his best behaviour before." The woman sighed with satisfaction, giving Horace a contemptuous sneer which made his anus tingle.

"It's so good to see a male behaving so obediently for a woman, if only they were all like that." Prudence smiled contentedly as Horace bowed his head in acknowledgement of his shaming, though it gave him a thrill.

"...oh, they are all like that... given the correct training." The woman smiled warmly at the thought, more aroused than she'd been in years, at the darkly sexual undertones of the otherwise subtle conversation.

"...and Berlin, I hear it's an exciting place... if somewhat turbulent at the moment. I do hope your friend treats him accordingly." Her sneering smile at Horace had him know she imagined exactly how he'd be treated. Prudence grinned and heaved her breasts.

"Oh, she will... you can count on it."

Horace braced himself against the brisk spring breeze as he shuffled along the outer deck of the ferry, returning from his errand to fetch coffees, and rejoin Prudence who sat on a bench in an alcove facing the stern. As he approached the turn on the decking where she sat, the sight of the coast of England evaporating into the distance, sent a shiver down his spine which was not generated by the saline wind; the feeling of trepidation at what lay ahead, made graphic by the disappearing image of his homeland, was countered by a masochistic thrill at the widening void which took him ever closer to the promise of feminine severity. As he turned sheepishly into the shelter of the alcove, Prudence lifted her chin at his reappearance with studied indignation.

"You took your time Horace. You'll need be more efficient should Frau Blucher request some errand of you whilst we're there... you'll know the pleasure of her whip otherwise, and I'll thoroughly enjoy seeing you receive it." Horace apologised subserviently and unnecessarily, to her, his servile actions amusing other passengers who though thankfully out of earshot, could see that he was well and truly under the heel of the sultry woman in black. Horace had noted that her already profound and unquestionable dominance of him, was increasing by degrees, the further they got from the Hall, her spiteful pleasure in humiliating him, growing with every mile. Her face developed a satisfied sneer as she too, watched England disappearing beyond the turbulent wash of the ship's screws.

"Say goodbye to your home Horace, and prepare yourself for the strictest obedience in someone else's... for a while." Her pause before the 'while' had his cock pulse in its tight confinement, both fearing, and equally lusting in a masochistic fervour, not daring to think on how long a while might be. Prudence's cunt tingled in arousal at the 'goodbye' to his house; he'd never see that again, even if he made some miraculous return to England. Her feeling of complete triumph over him was increasingly satisfying.

Horace's obedience to his stern wife was highlighted by her at every opportunity during the more luxuriant train journey to Berlin, this was noted with some pleasure by the women in particular, who all now appeared to have a rigid and formal authority about them. Unlike the politely enjoyed belittlement that had been masked so eloquently by the English matriarch, they didn't hide their stares of erotic excitement at the woman in black's obvious domineering of him. Many of them had husbands they either controlled, or wanted to control, the way she did, and sneered with sexual satisfaction at a relationship which was 'just so'.

The increasing numbers of younger women in militarised garb, their excitingly clean and physically robust features, gave him a submissive thrill in particular. They bantered arrogantly with each other like young men, though with a curiously feminine bent, unlike anything he'd seen women behave like in public in England. Their presence put him in mind of the bitchy stance of the girls in the woods all those years ago, but the feminine aggression of his punishers had been in strictly covert circumstances; the delightful arrogance of these young women was displayed openly, and he could taste their spiteful arousal when Prudence's deft actions and remarks made it clear that he was owned by her.

Their admiration for the superior woman in black, was matched by their looks of teasing contempt for the crestfallen and weak male. Horace's cock bolted hard in the cage, a myriad of submissive fantasies going through his mind, as one of them leered across at him after a manufactured rebuke from Prudence highlighted his subservient status. With her blonde hair pinned high, her piercing blue eyes burning into him from an attractive high cheekboned face, she needn't have stated her desire to whip him soundly, the sneering enjoyment in her eyes told him she was having fantasies which reciprocated his.

Horace felt smaller than ever, as Prudence strutted to the taxi rank with him struggling behind with the bags. She barked something in broken German to a cab driver, who paused at what she'd said, then repeated the address in a corrected dialect, receiving a nod from Prudence. He looked knowingly at Horace as the brow-beaten male put the bags in the rear when it was opened for him, his half smirk telling him he was well aware of the society that frequented the district he was going to.

Horace marvelled at the red flags which seemed to adorn every other building, as though there was some sort of permanent festival in progress. He recognised the black symbol which was emblazoned on a white circle at their centre; he'd seen it on embossed on the front of a book by Kipling, next to an elephant, and knew it as some sort of good luck symbol, but noted it was expressed the other way round on the flags. Prudence had kept him in the dark as to anything that didn't concern her directly, and newspapers were something which she alone was privy to, careful that he was kept blissfully ignorant of the economic situation - and of the political upheavals occuring across Europe. Prudence had also tried to turn a blind and convenient eye to the issues which were now brought to the fore by the myriad of flags which had increased rapidly on her last two visits. The cab driver noted her distraction by them, and huffed, shaking his head.

"Nazis... mein gott."

The abundance of flags decreased as the cab drove away from the municipal areas to a district with a more gentile and somewhat decadent feel about it, Horace noting many theatres with lurid signs advertising risque looking productions, then on to an area close by, with fine and expensive looking residences. The cab pulled up in the shadow of one such impressive residence and the two alighted. Prudence grinned at Horace as as the figure of an impressively shaped woman loomed at an upstairs window, clasping her hands at their arrival, and mouthing something unheard to another. Horace swallowed hard as the ornate Art Nouveau door opened, and swallowed him in turn.

The door was opened by a lithe young woman, dressed in tight shorts which expressed her peach in all its unashamed glory, a tight vest-like top, expressing the nipples of her firm breasts equally unashamedly. She'd obviously been involved in some physical exercise, finely tuning her superb figure, but belied that striving for perfection by inhaling a cigarette. She puffed at it nonchalantly, smiling at Prudence, and exhaling smoke with an excitement she didn't mask as well, as she viewed Horace.

"Frau Prudence... willkommen." Prudence recognised her as one of the young women who'd dealt so readily with one of the males who'd fucked her, the impressive showing of her athleticism as the male paid with his tears for his impudence, an erotically satisfying show of feminine dominance which she hoped to see a repeat of. Prudence appeased the young woman's expectations immediately, setting the tone that Horace would now follow in perpetuity.

"Down you go Horace, kiss her feet. You'll give the submissive respect you've been taught to show all women now you're here." Horace did not hesitate, humbling himself at the bare feet of the young woman, less than half his age, and physically as well as sexually in dominance of him. She sneered down at him as the warmth of his lips transmitted his eagerness to worship her. She flexed her muscular thighs, her cunt arousing nicely as she thought of the humiliations she'd be free to exert upon him, especially after it had been confirmed that he was to be her Mistress's new pet. Her breasts heaved with utter contempt for him, exciting her to an impatience in having him know his fate. She smiled softly and spoke to Prudence, in very good English.

"May I strip him, and present him to Frau Blucher... This, I would so love to do." Prudence was more than keen for him to be presented to the mature woman by the youthful dominant; instantly detracting from her immediate ownership of him; they'd previously agreed on her last visit that he'd be allowed a couple of days to warm to her spiteful affections, before being told he was now her property, and being led to her by a younger woman would emphasise his pathetic weakness so wonderfully, giving her a flavour of what was to come.

The lithe young woman hurriedly helped Horace out of his clothes, conscious of not wishing to delay presenting him to her Mistress, and was quietly pleased by Horace's obedience in showing no reluctance in being exposed, though this also teased at her contempt for him. That contempt was released in a cynical gasp of delight at discovering the pink silk panties, Prudence enjoying the look on her face at the choice Anthea had made, as these were swiftly removed, and further cruel delight registered on her face at seeing he was both caged and anally plugged. Prudence smiled down at her naked husband, as he stared in wonderment at the beautiful pear shaped rear of the young woman, while she stepped to a large vase on a table close to the door, and put her arm into it.

"We'll have that cage off you now Horace, but the plug will remain... it'll stimulate you wonderfully on meeting your host." The young woman smiled with anticipation as Horace gasped at the tightly pinching cage being removed, his modest cock immediately expanding to a lusty erection in his own anticipation of being presented naked to a superior woman. She took great pleasure in showing him the leash which resided with many others in the vase, his cock boning rigid in it's ironic freedom, on feeling her noose him with the collar which signified his enslavement.

"All males entering this house must wear one, none have any privilege which allows them otherwise... complete obedience to womanhood is to be observed by all of the inferior sex here." She gathered his clothes and opened a door opposite the vase, the walls inside the spacious cupboard were decked with large pigeon-hole like compartments, she poking his clothes into one. Prudence's arousal was given a teasing lift, on noting that some of the compartments held clothes that had gathered a layer of dust; the male owners having either never left this house in the fashion in which they arrived... or in a condition which negated any further use for clothing. The young woman gave her a curtly sexual smile on her noting this, no words on the matter necessary. She closed the door and proudly took Horace's leash.

"My name is Heidi, Madam D'Orvell." She gave the leash a tug on noting Horace's eyes viewing her superb shape in submissive awe, smiling down at him, complacent and sternly confident.

"...and you will address me as Mistress Heidi. I intend that you get to know my body most thoroughly in assisting Frau Blucher in the pleasure of your... your stay here." Horace's anus clutched at the plug on her purposeful pause before mentioning a stay; he was already hoping it would be an extended one... he was not to be disappointed on that point.

Horace now had the chance to focus on the ornate femininity of the house, between ogling the magnificent legs and buttocks displayed by Heidi as she led him up the velvety steps of the stairs to meet his host. The walls were picked out with framed pictures, posters, and drawings, each expressing most graphically the dominance of the female; arranged at any other place, this would have given the habitation a feeling of a bordello, but their clinical application and the pristine and ornate decor of the house, made them appear as though simply austere portraits which demonstrated the correct order in life to any male. Heidi swept ornate double doors open, and Horace was led in to a sweetly perfumed parlour, followed by a smiling Prudence. Heidi then pulling her naked male back on the leash, to kneel with his erect cock poking high, quivering in the bliss of being displayed in submission.

"Horace D'Orvell, Madam Blucher. Heir to Mannerly Hall, a privileged member of England's landed gentry... and owned by Madam Prudence D'Orvell." Horace boned at her obviously well rehearsed and tartly recited words, designed to belittle him, and have the gravity of his pitiful defeat to womanhood brought humiliatingly to the fore. His cock remained rigid on viewing Madam Gerda Blucher for the first time. She still held the receiver of the phone she'd been speaking into, excitedly announcing the arrival of her new prize to friends, on the door opening. Her smooth face couldn't quite disguise that excitement as she pursed succulent red lips, her blue eyes peering at the leashed male from below a mop of blonde hair cut short at the sides and emphasising her boldly attractive face and neck.