Flames of Necessity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo dear!... it'll have been just what he deserved." She grinned contentedly, and left the young women confounded as she walked back up the path with purpose in her step, eager for nine o'clock to arrive.

Horace's walk home had been plagued by butterflies in his stomach, and the awkwardness of his poking cock which would just not go down. His sense of guilt at being caught by a mature woman of the household worried him, one track of thought was that she might change her mind and tell his parents, but his more rational thoughts were guided by her adamant stance in chastising him herself. He just couldn't believe what had happened, and wanted to masturbate over the surreal and exciting situation, but told himself he'd save it for after his visit to the stern woman, thinking she'd simply lecture him...or maybe he'd get another spanking... his excitement was intolerable. He'd not given much thought to older women before, but now he couldn't stop thinking of Emma's stern authority, her pleasing womanly shape so sinister in black, the confident and commanding smile from her weathered but attractive face... he swallowed hard, almost spoiling his pants with the thoughts, as his stiff cock was nursed by his progress to his room.

Horace made the usual excuses to his parents at dinner, for not having much of an appetite, and departed the table, his appetite for something else providing a hunger which would not be denied. Nervously checking the numerous clocks about the place, as he travelled to the rear of the hall, the warm smell of the kitchens teased his mind to the proximity of Emma's promise, as he ascended stairways which had remained anonymous since his explorations as a boy; there'd been no point in the family frequenting this area, this was the servant's quarters, and his balls tingled at the prospect of Emma showing him that this was her domain indeed.

He ascended the final steep set of stairs, and crept down the dimly lit corridor; no unnecessary expenditure given out to illuminate these thoroughfares as per the family areas. His heart raced as he lurked in a shady oaken alcove, watching the plain clock high on the wall tick toward nine, his imagination running wild at what lay beyond the door at the end. He approached the door and gave it a dull tap, the moment the minute hand clicked to nine, and his cock jutted stiff at the commanding womanly voice from within.

"Enter!" Horace gently opened the door, and was immediately assailed by the sweet scents of femininity, he was also taken aback by the contrast of the homely interior in comparison with the stark external approach. The room, which was large, as was warranted for a woman in the position of Housekeeper, was boudoir like, decorated in purples and crimson's with fittings which complimented those tones; dark yet bold, as per the nature of its inhabitant. She sat on her bed with her legs close together, her tawny auburn hair which had been pinned high when in the woods, now loosed and gracing the soft towelling collar of the gown in which she was wrapped. Her contented and serene smile widened, as she saw his eyes survey the graceful curves of her calves, her legs exposed from the knee down, and those calves displayed to perfection by tall heeled shoes.

Close to her feet sat a leather padded stool, upon which lay a pair of her black lacy panties, openly displayed for his inspection, and propped against it, a thin cane. She allowed him to take it all in, then pursed her soft red lips, now adorned with a subtle blush of ruby lipstick.

"You can still leave if you wish, Horace... perhaps the consequences of your parent's knowledge of your masturbation won't be so bad?" She grinned at his look of horror, knowing that it was engendered by what he might be cheated of at her hands, rather than being shamed before his elders... the bulge in his trousers confirmed his choice. Her cunt tingled at his speechlessness, already held fast by the power of her dominance.

"...then lock the door Horace... and pass me the key." Her victorious smile warmed as she watched his hands fumble awkwardly, in his urgency to lock himself in with her and accept her whims, she teasing him further by leaning forward to take the key, exposing a deep and womanly cleavage for his inspection. She tossed the key to the hearth by the fireplace, then sat with her back upright, and barked at him.

"Get your clothes off now boy! I want you to feel the vulnerability of total nakedness in shame... masturbating in the open is sinful, and I'll have you know full exposure before womanhood." He glanced back at the door as he began to strip, obviously conscious of the possibility of their being overheard, so resonant was the command in her voice. She grinned with satisfaction at his meekness.

"Oh you've no need to worry about being discovered, there's nobody occupying the adjoining rooms, or the ones beyond them. Nobody will hear our discourse... or come to your aid in response to any other sounds that might alarm." She enjoyed watching him shiver at her words, as he exposed his still youthful physique for her pleasure; his obedience in doing so like a child, belying his years; his sheltered upbringing keeping him free of the cocksure cheekiness so rife amongst young men of his age, she could see why he'd been so easily overcome and soundly spanked by the young women. He stood before her, naked, his firm cock poking rudely erect in saluting its pure pleasure at knowing her authority. She sighed audibly as she studied her prize, her cunt continuing to tingle with arousal as she pointed to the floor between her feet and the stool.

"Kneel boy! Assume the position that I'll teach you to observe before all women." Horace sank to his knees immediately, the erotic budding of his submissiveness now beginning to bloom into a sexual euphoria, the feeling of genuine awe at her command making his anus tingle subliminally, and having him yearn for the physical punishment he now hoped she'd award him. But she would have him good and ready for the punishment which she too, would thoroughly enjoy administering, and would have both he and she truly savour that pleasure.

Emma glowed, in her element now, in control of a male she'd long fantasised about dominating, her heady arousal bringing a lush moistness to her mature cunt at the feeling of power. Having had to be content with fantasies for some years, the memories and sexual experiences she'd had in dominating her husband, flooded back to her in an erotic surge. This exciting carnal wave was magnified at having a fresh and ripely submissive male at her feet, at her bidding, and as desperate as she to indulge in an ecstatic liaison. She smiled into his eyes as she undid her gown and let it drop, glowing in the heated display of her glorious nudity, to taunt her captive and willing prisoner.

Horace gasped at the overpowering sexual pleasure that the vision wrought on his senses, his cock boning to a rigidity that pained him exquisitely, the sensations within its pulsing bell, taking him to the very edge of ejaculation as though he'd stropped in her honour. His eyes leered fixedly at every contour of her mature body, finding a teasing delight in its every aspect; the gently sagging full breasts, her nipples poking in arousal as she basked in his admiration, the gracious curve of her hips and buttocks splayed delectably by her sitting position, also accentuating the broadness of her hips and womanly bulge of her belly. Even her gently wrinkled flesh and less taut areas of skin, understandably so, given her years, appealed to him in stating her mature authority. She flicked her auburn hair provocatively, the movement making her delicious breasts wobble, the sight having him on the very verge of spurting his load spontaneously.

She smiled knowingly as he panted to regather his senses, still unable to divert his stare from her flesh, held as captive as though in chains by the sheer majesty of her feminine presence.

"You've not seen a naked woman before, have you Horace?" He fought for his words, swallowing hard, and thinking of the cane which stood against the stool beside him, catching its reflection in the dressing mirror along with her gracefully mature legs.

"No... no... Mistress... Mistress Hart... only..." His cock perked and pulsed a teardrop of pre-cum as he cowered at her feet, anxious to be wholly truthful, and enjoying humiliating himself.

"...only in... in some pictures." Emma sat supreme and smiled broadly, edging that smile with a purposeful sneer, fully expecting that a young man of his age will have had access to the sordid French photographs which circulated freely, if covertly, following the Great War.

"It can't possibly compare with what you now see, Horace, can it?... and pictures don't let you smell a woman's sexual excitement either..." As he gaped to offer some sort of reply, thinking of how she looked so like some of the sterner women in those pictures, the ones which had made him come hardest as he stroked himself sore, she stretched for the cane. Emma smirked with satisfaction as he quivered and gasped at the sight of her delicate fingers about the rod, knowing he yearned to feel it used in earnest, but there was plenty of time for that. She lifted the black lacy panties with it, and held them under his nose.

"Take them Horace, and have a good, long, sniff at the gusset." Horace's balls tingled intolerably as he eagerly pressed the soft white internal padding of the gusset to his nose, the lush spicy scent intoxicating.

"See how yellowy the gusset is Horace?... they're the panties I was wearing when I caught you masturbating... can you smell my excitement, Horace?" He mumbled his heartfelt confirmation through the gusset, not wanting to take his nose from the consuming aromas of her spice, she awarding him with further excitement, giving out soft and cynical laughter as she stretched to adjust the mirror. His cock strained in its boning erection, as the glorious spice of her cunt and lush tang of her anal scent, was enhanced with a profiled view of the curve of her breasts and deliciously rounded buttocks, as she leaned to have him view himself sniffing the gusset. She looked to the mirror to ensure they were both comfortably within its reflection, and perked her breasts petulantly.

"Do you like the scent, Horace... can you smell my excitement at seeing you humiliate yourself, and knowing you'd be mine to punish?" He nodded his head, almost frantically, the word 'punish' echoing through his mind, over and over as he filled his lungs with the lush scent of her dominance. Her sneer took on a more serious attitude, and she leaned forward, taking the panties from him, laying them on the bed beside her.

"Now you're going to learn all about where that scent came from, boy... you've already earned punishment for spoiling my panties, but I'll have you give thanks for the chastisement It'll be my pleasure to award you." Horace bucked on his knees, thrusting his jutting cock to the air uncontrollably, as Emma spread her thighs, and gracefully lifted her feet to the bed, wide apart. He panted and stuttered his breath through his gaping mouth at the heavenly sight before him, her mature cunt in all its glory, the vertical lips glistening and intersected with a beautiful butterfly like labia, equally moist. Above it, the bulge of her clitoris poked its hood in prominent arousal beneath a delicately trimmed bush of auburn pubic hair. Below this inviting vista, nestling in the delectable recess of her lower cheeks, was the warm and equally inviting vista of her wonderfully puckered arsehole, all exposed and beckoning him.

She let him study the glory of her womanhood for a few moments, taking her fingers around to the sides of her flanks and easing her sex apart as he ogled, transfixed. She spoke to him in a gentler tone now, knowing that just the sight of her cunt held him in total obedience.

"Come and sniff me, boy... no licking yet, you've to learn one thing at a time in being of some use to a woman." Horace found himself drawn to her cunt like a magnet, she smiling victoriously as he rested his chin on the edge of the bed, almost whimpering as he sniffed at the musky opiate of womanly arousal. Her triumph was exquisite, as on checking their reflection in the mirror, she saw just the faintest spark of defiance in Horace, as his hand went to reach for his cock automatically, so desperate was he to masturbate. She grinned as she reached for the cane, and gave his poking cheeks a firm but not punitive stroke; he bucked and snorted hard at her cunt, his hand dropping immediately.

"You'll not masturbate my boy... you'll know the consequences of your actions in good time, and you'll spend for me... under my terms." She ached to know the stimulation of her clitoris, but was patient with herself, allowing him to become rampant in knowing her scent, before leaning back a little and exposing her lower hole to his nose.

"Now have a good sniff of my arsehole. You'll be taught to service that too... you'll find paying it your respect with your tongue, will have you know absolute submission to a woman, and I'm determined to have you know that feeling... I know you crave it." She watched him sniff nervously at the opportunity at first, slightly wary that he might find the orifice that offloaded her waste repugnantly odorous, then snort hurriedly at its surprisingly sweet tangs, longing to slip his tongue into the warmth of her pucker and appease the full contentment of her superiority over him. She changed her tone as he imbibed the sexually stimulating blend of feminine scents.

"Tell me why you found it necessary to disgrace yourself openly at the sight of those young ladies, boy, I know that you revisited to masturbate several times before I had the pleasure of your capture... I'll have the complete truth, or you'll know my displeasure." As he gathered his response in the dreamy intoxication of her honied scent, she willed him toward what she already knew, excited at the prospect of hearing him humiliate himself. She needn't have had any inkling of doubt about his hiding the reason for his vigorous ejaculations, he lusted to relate his weakness to her, in reliving the sordid pleasure of his humiliation, hoping above all that it would deservedly earn him that cane.

"I... I was lured to them... the week before... taunted, and overpowered by them... they stripped me from the waist down..." He paused and took a long hard sniff at her pucker, his taut bell oozing pre-cum in preparation for the divine pleasure of humiliating himself to her with his admission.

"...they held me down... down over the tall one's knees... I was spanked by her... made helpless by the girls... and spanked to tears." Emma sighed with satisfaction, and eased forward slightly again, having him sniff at her cunt and witness how it now oozed with her own arousal, in need of the obedient service of his tongue. She stroked his head and sighed at feeling his eager breath on her wet folds.

"Ohhhhh, how I wish I could have witnessed their bringing you to tears... the arousal they'll have experienced in your defeat, will have been supreme indeed... and you, how did it feel to be shown your place, inferior, and soundly humiliated by mere girls?" She could taste the submissive pleasure in his response, a pleasure that would hold him in obedience to womanhood forever, a weakness which she would exploit in mutual sexual pleasure, and one which would eventually see him lose every last element of masculine liberty in disposal to a severe woman in Berlin.

"I erected at the pain... their laughter at my tears... it gave me such a thrill... I... I didn't want the spanking to stop, I wanted to come... I went home and masturbated, masturbated at the strange pleasure of my shame." Emma sneered as he cringed at her soft laughter.

"You were shown your pace Horace, dominated soundly, and shown your path in life... which I intend to ensure you keep to most rigidly." She pulled his head to her cunt.

"Lick Horace... sample the taste of defeat to womanhood... lick gently from the bottom of the cleft to catch my juices, then work up and explore the symbol of what owns you." He didn't hesitate and shivered all over with the pleasure of her belittlement of his duty, on tasting cunt for the first time in his life, the salty texture as if nectar to him. Emma gave a delighted shudder of her own, on feeling his tongue caress her wet folds and probe in his excited discovery.

"Good boy... take your tongue where worthier male's cocks will be pleasured, but where yours will rarely be allowed, if ever... you are a submissive Horace, and must live to please femininity." She sighed as her words prompted more vigorous attention from his tongue, now lapping at the fleshy wings of her labia; Horace was now resigned to his role of submission to womanhood, his balls tight and tingling in the pleasure of his defeat. Her sighing increased as the warmth of his tongue like ever closer to her clitoris, bringing her sexual spite to the fore.

"You were put firmly in your correct place by those young ladies, my boy... just where a feeble male like you belongs..." Horace's tongue stroked high, mesmerised by the taste and smell, his virgin exploration pleasing Emma beyond expectations as he thrust at her clitoris.

"Oooh yes! that's it, lick at that nub beneath the hood...worship it." Horace's cock ached with the novel sexual gratification he now experienced, that of recognising the raw sexual pleasure of a woman at his expense; the feeling of being of some use to womanhood in total obedience, kept him rigid with the expectation of punishment to shortly come. Emma posed haughtily in the regal pomp of her dominance over him, as his novice tongue rasped in its obedient homage to the budding source of her assertive and pleasured power.

"Look at yourself in the mirror... look at you... in service to womanhood, knowing your place." Horace screwed his eyes as she moaned, peering past the bulge of her cheek to see his face pressed at her cunt in service, humbled by her power as he knelt in obedience, she offering a gaping smile of pure unadulterated pleasure at her control of him, her full breasts poking their nipples like thumbs in the sexual euphoria of her dominance. She began to heave her torso as she felt the delightfully erotic promises of a heady orgasm beginning to emerge.

"You masturbated, boy... masturbated in the open... without the permission of those girls... and you'll pay dearly for it." Horace's anus tingled like wildfire at her stern and foreboding promise, his novice tongue aching as he sought to aid her to his punishment, Emma finding the ravages of his tongue exquisite, given it was his first introduction to the symbol of his masculine defeat, but she needed that orgasm and the strict act of her dominance which would follow... and he needed to taste the full recognition of his submission to her.

Horace felt the graceful bulge of her mature belly on his forehead as she eased his head down, and eased herself back, enjoying watching him sniff at her now hot and perspiring pucker, eager to know that sublime feeling of complete submission that its worship of would confirm.

"Get your tongue in my arsehole boy... know your place." She lifted her legs high as he panted erratically in a rapture of submissive pleasure, pressing his tongue to the highly seasoned pucker, his cock pulsing in a salute to the lush tangs which excited his taste buds, she, propping herself one one arm behind her, anxious to witness his every reaction, the other hand moving quickly to the urgency of her slickly lubricated clitoris. Horace felt her anus relax, and his tongue slipped into the warmth of her rectal passage, sniffing at the lower cleft of her oozing cunt and looking up to see her sneer down in triumph as she slipped her fingers over her clitoris. His balls tingled dangerously close to seeing him shoot his mess involuntarily, as he duly experienced the lushly erotic feeling of the defeat of his masculinity to the power of femininity, his tongue probing deep into the tight comfort of her anus in willing submission.

1...34567...11