Flames of Necessity Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he wriggled and thrust at the bed covers in a masochistic torment, Myra's smile of satisfaction as she stood relishing his punishment, took his imagination to the prospect of being shown by her at the party, his buttocks showing the evidence of the defeat of his will to womanhood. Through the tears and searing pain of Prudence's generously applied deliveries, he lapsed into submissive ecstasy as he surrendered his seed to the covers, the intensity of pleasure in humiliating defeat as the semen spurted lustily from his cock, divine. His release without permission was no less than the women had expected; he was a novice and had to be taught the strictest control. Prudence's wicked enjoyment of seeing his wilful disobedience in orgasm, was furthered by her rapid and severe strokes of the cane, ensuring his spend was thorough, and her indignance at his disobedience, duly recorded by his flesh.

Prudence sneered with satisfaction as he whimpered and wept, dropping the cane and ascending the head of the bed, while Myra discarded her panties. With Bennett still writhing in a mixture of submissive bliss, and discomfort courtesy of the cane, Prudence spread her thighs and pulled them high.

"Lick!" Caning a novice was always a thrill for Prudence; the fresh experience of being dominated, always bringing out the lustful commitment of the submissive, and his eagerness to lick her cunt in thanks was no disappointment. Bennett's continued eagerness to lick both holes of both women, was duly enjoyed by all, as the two taunted him with their plans with the party, his tongue put to good service in probing depths he'd come to know so well.

As Myra dozed with Bennett, after he'd been bound and gagged to enjoy the night, Prudence busied herself with the post that had arrived during her absence. She'd have all personal mail sent to her mews address now, and putting the more mundane items re utilities etc. to one side, she smiled as she opened the plethora of responses to her party invites, not one declination received, and the novelty of opening the Airmail example, which had arrived some two weeks before from warmer climes, gave her a particular thrill. Myra's husband, Rupert Springham, was going to be particularly thrilled by their attendance too.

Barker had fully expected to return to Mannerly Hall in the van, within a day or so of arriving in Dorset, such was the multitude of items that needed to be secreted away before it was reduced to a smouldering shell. But in keeping with the fickle and dominant nature of the women who now owned him, they'd divulge information to him, as and when that pleasure took them; Thelma taking delight in just such a divulgence on the third morning. Having relied on him to provide a fried breakfast for her, Ruby, and himself last, she then waved the van keys at him, as soon as he'd finished.

"You'll take the van, fill it with petrol first, then drive to Axminster station. You'll be there in time to meet the 10:25 from up country." Ruby's curt smile matched Thelma's, as she bustled up to the window, the light through it displaying her mature curves through the gossamer thin nightdress.

"It's going to be nice and hot and steamy over the next few days, perfect timing for a departure." Thelma heaved her large breasts, having her nipples poke at the thin lace of her nightdress, as though not to be upstaged by her colleague, as she smirked at Barker.

"You're to meet someone there, you'll be punctual, or know the consequences." Already puzzled by Ruby's comment, but in no position to enquire, Barker was further teased by her, as she turned from the window, her face already showing the sultry mischief she loved to be indulged in, even at this early hour.

"We do hope you've kept something in reserve, following your expenditure over the past couple of days... you'll need it when you get back." Thelma pointed to her feet, with a scornful smile, and Barker duly obliged his acknowledgement of her authority, and Ruby's; lavishing his lips upon their pedicured bare feet, before departing. His was not told who he was to rendezvous with, thinking it obvious.

The sense of elation that Barker felt, as he drove the van through the confined leafy byways and more generous routes leading to the picturesque town of Axminster, was ironic in the extreme. He had the freedom to drive that van wherever he so wished, never to be seen again by the women who'd claimed ownership of him, and unlikely to be pursued by authorities notified of the theft, given the knowledge he held.

He had not the slightest inkling to escape the feminine authority which held him though; the overpowering sexual pleasure of being held to strict obedience by Prudence and her equally dominant associates, had him more than willingly held to duties at their behest. He'd seen how his Mistress had dealt with her husband, and knew that the dark deeds he'd be put to, would likely necessitate his like disposal to ensure silence, but the threat simply excited his submissive weakness to an acute sexual potency; the erotic scenario of being crushingly disposed of at her whim, always entered his mind when he was allowed masturbation.

Arriving at Axminster station, he parked up, and duly asked the ticket office woman if the train he awaited was on time; just her simple officiousness and curt smile excited him, and she seemed to sense it, pouting her lips in a curt smile as she offered the confirmation of the information required at her leisure. She furthered the conversation, seeming to enjoy holding him.

"Do you require a ticket to somewhere?" Barker's cock perked at her smile, and the fact that he was going nowhere, unless at the command of femininity.

"Err... no, I'm here to meet someone... do I err... require a platform ticket?" Her smile grew all the more sultry, his furtive body language, seeming to have her home in on his liaison being one of a coquettish nature.

"Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary to my requirements." She heaved her breasts in the tight uniform as he thanked her, and he felt her eyes in his back as she watched him stroll through to the platform, putting him in the mood to view every woman he saw and guess at the level of authority they might enjoy in their private lives; it were as though each and every one of them had some element of control over him, whether consciously or not.

He puffed on a cigarette as he sat on the bench, arising and quickly extinguishing it as the plume of black and grey smoke from the engine came into view; it wouldn't do to be seen smoking when greeting a woman of authority. As the carriages halted amidst the swirling and billowing smoke, he heard the crash of the slamming doors, and the sharp peep of the Station Master's whistle as his eyes tried to focus through the gloom of the engine's exhaustions... and there to his surprise, stood Anthea, not Prudence.

As other alighting passengers walked round her, some of the male ones giving the attractive woman covert glances of approval as they passed, and she moving no farther than the two steps she'd taken in departing the door of the carriage, she stood in the pomp of her feminine elegance and in impatience of being attended to. As their eyes met, she managed the briefest and contemptuous of smirks, the domineering face expressed wonderfully by the tall bun of hair emphasising the high cheekbones of a woman who'd know no nonsense from any male. Her gracious curves were also displayed to perfect dominant order by the tight outfit and tall heels she wore, and her finger pointing down to her bags, told him that authority was to be obeyed immediately.

Barker erected fully on seeing the woman who'd dominated him with such spiteful pleasure, on his initiation to becoming Prudence's pet; the delight she'd taken in seeing him into the cage at his Mistress's house, and her cruel euphoria at Horace's crestfallen face, on the content of the cage being revealed to him, had never left his mind. His face, though obviously pleased to see his Mistress's austere and arrogant housekeeper, couldn't hide the element of surprise in his expression at it being her and not Prudence. She sneered at him with studied contempt; though she knew it was unlikely that Thelma or Ruby would have been troubled in informing him of just whom he was to meet, she'd bear the indignation in mind when she dominated him.

"Well? Just what did you expect?... you don't seriously think I'd miss out on the party at the weekend, especially as Horace has been justly shown his new station in life, and I've no-one to serve my needs... I'll have that tongue of yours at my anus as soon as we're at the coast!" His tongue was already imagining savouring that taste, as he garbled a response.

"Party... at the weekend?" Anthea smirked with delight at his being treated like a child, and kept from information till the point at which the event would occur.

"Yes Barker... one of your gender is to know the full cost of gracing a woman with his surname, and the benefits she'll inherit on their parting, following the end of her use of him, and the exquisite consequences of his folly in cheating on her... you'll find his humiliation most invigorating, and Prudence will have you play a part in it, as will the new pet of the lady in question." Barker's balls tingled at his recollection of Thelma and Ruby's introducing him to the raised chair, and their teasing as to its purpose, as Anthea's eyes scanned the now long deserted platform and train disappearing into the distance, her cunt moist with spiteful anticipation, as she pointed her finger down between the bags he'd almost grabbed, to the deliciously tall shoes she was perched upon. Barker almost turned his head to look behind him in descending at her unspoken command, and received the tart ire of his owner of the moment.

"Don't you dare check if you're being observed!..You'll pay due homage to superiority, regardless of the circumstances... or feel the extra vigour of my whip when I have you back at the house." The pleasure of kneeling to kiss the feet of a dominant woman in public, had him boning rigid as he lavished his lips on her elegant shoes, and hoping that his humiliation was observed. He was not to be disappointed. The woman from the ticket office, stretched her long legs in the tight uniform as she strode toward the platform entrance, conscious that the male who'd given her a touch of sexual excitement, had not passed her office. She gasped as she stepped out into the open, her cunt sent into an immediate tingling arousal, on seeing the male prone and kissing the stern woman's feet.

Anthea's eyes met hers, and she found herself exchanging a warm and knowing smile with her, Anthea showing not the slightest perturbment, or self consciousness at being observed with a male at her feet in a submissive worship... which she could see he was more than willing to perform. Anthea made sure the woman had the full benefit of her impromptu erotic entertainment, her curtly smiling eyes going down to him.

"Good boy Barker, kiss them well... in readiness for your punishment this evening." The comment was clearly audible across the ten yards or so between them, and the two exchanged a further smile before Barker was relieved of his willing duty, the woman slipping back to her office in a state of heady arousal, before he arose to take Anthea's bags and she sauntered in front of him in dominant pomp, leading him to the exit. The ticket woman slid the glass partition window down as the two were passing, her panties nicely wet as she offered a further smile to Anthea as they were leaving. Barker's cock pulsed in it's already nicely rigid state, as she smiled wickedly at him too, and had him know her day had been very special indeed.

"Have a nice evening... Barker." Anthea laughed, audibly and cynically, as Barker returned his eyes to the knowing and contented smile of the woman he'd pleased so unknowingly, receiving the curt look of her pleasure. As the two departed, she closed the window, and pulled the blind down; there were no trains due for another hour or so, she spread her legs in the chair and fingered her moist cunt vigorously. She'd have her husband kiss her feet that night, and he'd do so whether he wanted to or not; after witnessing that blissful humiliation, her sex life was going to know a refreshing new development.

12