Flapper Dick Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"You do seem to be wanting sweets more often. Speaking of which here is your calendar, lot of days already come and gone."

Get handed my calendar so I am opening up the one for today, after asking. End up opening three days for the candy inside before I am going after the pie. The pie is a lemon so I am a little curious on if I will eat that, and I do with no problem. Guess it is just bananas I don't like right now, rather odd.

"Are you going to stay in that dress?" John asks so look down and I am wearing my silk dress, so shake my head.

"This is silk so not that great when it is cold. I will get in a suit, think I will get in the black suit." Bull snorts and coughs some since the pie went down wrong I think.

"I've never eaten a woman." John looks lost so I am giggling.

"Last night I shared the pies that I had bought. He got a chocolate pie since he likes to eat his own color. So I shared something I learned of from Audrey, a fella would lick her down there and called it eating her out. Audrey enjoys though I prefer regular nookie, or Fred isn't good at it." Audrey snorts and shakes her head.

"Fred asked me how to do it before he did. You just are not sensitive on the outside." Frown since that sounds wrong.

"I'm easy to get to the high notes though, I can't be not sensitive on the outside." Audrey rolls her eyes.

"Perhaps it is better to say you are too catholic. I mean how many times have you tried to suck off Fred?"

"True I suppose, though going down there to try and I am wanting nookie too."

"Yeah me too, just going down there and feeling it in your mouth you think about how good it will feel in the regular place. Been wanting to try sucking on him while he eats me, but can't be doing that with fellas at a speakeasy." John and the bull are watching us talk and not eating, which I point out so Audrey and I are giggling.

Finished with the snack pie I hop up and go into the bedroom. Dress off I groan and grab up the garter and slide that on me. Stockings next then into the closet to get out my suit. Mostly glad for having hangers for the skirt and jacket. Shirt is in the cabinet so grab up the red shirt, then stop and put that back to grab out the blue, it is a dark blue.

Dressed I exit the bedroom to find John sitting in the sitting room and no bull. He is in the kitchen with Audrey still so yell about there being a wrong colored fella in my kitchen. John is laughing now, and finally the bull comes into the sitting room so we usher him out to the jalopy, after a stop to admire my yellow tarp covered breezer.

Then we are off with me in the front, so we are driving around a colored fella in a bull jalopy. Sort of looks like we pinched him I suppose so tell John that and both are laughing. Does bring to mind one thing so turn to the bull.

"Are we doing a new listing of stores or just the same route?"

"Same route, minus the stop at the grocery."

"I thought that was rather fun." John snorts and shakes his head.

"He shared the experience, wasn't a good idea, I'm half sure a lot of the fellas who think colored fellas shouldn't touch white skirts would have shot him before you two left."

"North side maybe, we are better." John snorts and shakes his head.

"Not really, though did you go to the butcher?"

"Yeah we did, got six chicken breasts so we can make fried chicken one day, and then try and bake them another day. Also got ribs and a sauce he said is really good, so we can barbecue at our house." John nods and grins.

"He sells ground beef too, you can make your own hamburgers."

"I didn't even think of that."

"Set up a fire pit and grill in your yard, it's nice to do that in the summer." I think we are both looking at the colored bull.

"I heard that is how some of the barbecue is done, not always in the yard but a fire pit and cover it up."

"Yeah, doesn't have to be slow cooked though, set it up to burn wood and then just drop the hamburger patty on the grill." This is sounding rather good to me.

"I think we will set it up this spring, and I guess parties."

"Suppose a bull party since your neighbor is one." John says and I am nodding.

"Yeah, and I think a certain colored fella is coming over and supervising the set up of the pit and grill."

Bull sighs and nods, John is chuckling and commenting on how most bulls will invite themselves over. Which is rather funny, and not a bad thing since I know about half of them biblically. Just laughing in the jalopy when I mention that. Then we are at the first store so we all hop out and go over to the door to find it is locked.

So back to the jalopy and we are moving on. Reaching the door we scared the fella at last night we almost miss it, the door has been popped and shut again. Revolvers come out before I have pulled my pistol then the door is opening. John goes in first followed by the bull then me last. Bull finds the light switches and points them out to me so go over to those.

John looks back at me and nods so flick the lights on and there is shooting immediately. Not by us the fellas doing the pilfering are shooting at us. The door is what they are shooting at, luckily John had scooted past the door, mostly because there are holes in the door now. Door also opens inward, can tell since John is turning the knob and pushes it open.

He looks into the room first then ducks back because of shooting, bull is yelling about police and give up. So more shooting and then John is scooting a little and shoots into the room, then the bull does higher up. More shooting back so crouch down and scoot until I can see into the room and shoot a fella twice.

Fella just crumples to the floor and there are some whimpers in the room. I think they are falling apart then the bull is yelling about giving up. More shots at the wall then John is looking in and shooting, with the bull. They both duck back to more shooting so I am scooting farther and another fella to shoot so do, this one folds in half and falls down moaning.

Again yelling to give up and there is a clunk with a fella saying he gives up. So John looks quick and ducks back. Does not get shot at so looks again then stands up and goes in revolver pointing the way. Bull follows him so I do the same then I am jumping up and down, there is a mustache fella and he is the one that gave up.

"Why are you jumping up and down?" Bull asks since John is fitting the fella with bracelets.

"Since we got asked to investigate a murder and didn't have the fella in custody again. This time shoot out but we don't off the fella done the offing." Mustache fella groans so John is grinning.

"Don't forget stopped two crews from pilfering from stores. Honest you have gotten south side safer for the stores in two days of looking into a murder."

"Also glad we stopped them from pilfering from here, the fella was rather nice and begged us to come back to make sure on not get robbed last night. Ran into the gang fellas first." John is nodding and winks.

"The gang fellas was a good find too, we didn't know about the gang but do now. The one you shot in the leg squealed on the rest to not face charges for anything but the attempted robbery."

"Supposed to see charges for resisting arrest and firing on a police officer." Bull says and John shrugs.

"Smart fella, he asked for a lawyer and then got a deal. I think it was two years in prison."

"I think we better call in on this. Not to mention charging him but waiting to charge with everything until they test his gun. We got a witness but was at a distance at night, all the fella can say is the fella has a mustache and wore a blue suit." Mustache fella sighs.

"Can we talk deal?" I am nodding since we can, but not to me.

"Yes, but get a lawyer and talk it over with the prosecutor you get. I am a court appointed dick, all I'm supposed to do is get better investigations done."

"Simon you call this in, I got the white fella pinched so you have free hands."

Bull tosses his hands but does grab the phone. Doesn't take long to tell the sergeant what all we got here. Then it is waiting for the patrol along with coroner and ambulance. Rather slow end to the case but it is over, got the fella the courts wanted.

emap
emap
237 Followers
1...456789