Flapper Dick Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Except you work for the prosecutor, aren't you supposed to get him convicted?" Shake my head and grin, Mr. Crowe explained the whole thing to me.

"No, I am court appointed, so I work for the court system. The system is innocent until proven guilty, so I simply get asked to look into a case and see if it holds up or is rotten. I'm not to get a fella convicted unless the evidence points to him."

"Doesn't seem to work that way, but not my job either. I will send Diane over here, best to not let others hear her talking to you about a court case."

Nod and watch as he goes over to her, they talk for a short time then she comes toward me. She has a nice dress on, not glad rags but darned close to that, there are arms. Diane is looking me over in turn, and smiling a little when she gets to me.

"Nice suit." I am smiling.

"Thanks, I designed it, you can buy it at a store up near the river." She is nodding and winks.

"Been up there for the glad rags and then the panties. Admit the wedding night finery is tempting but I haven't kept a fella." I am nodding then shrug.

"Don't have to keep the fella, but then better to if he knocks you up. Don't have to marry him neither, just live with a fella, one that knocked you up or not." Diane snorts then frowns.

"How do you know that?"

"I have a little girl, no manacles but living with the fella. Neither one of us can get that attached, my boss has had a phone call about me. I mean I work for the government and have a little girl with no husband."

"Good to know, though I got a small house."

"I know about this one too, once you have the dough you need to enlarge find a contractor. Takes two months to add a second floor, though you work here during the day so you would be up when they get there."

"Good to know, but then I don't have that much saved. What did you want to know again?" Groan since I forgot about that.

"I am looking into a case for my boss. Murder happened and the bulls did good in grabbing the fella the witnesses to said, did a line up and everything. So the fella pinched said you witnessed him shopping on the same day half an hour before. Daniel I think is his fella since he said the same." Diane is nodding and grins.

"Those two are so cute, they come in and say they are friends, then one is draped over the other talking about how the other is going to be his girl. Only two fellas in and I was on register so know this, they always go past me." I am nodding since I figured on that part.

"Sort of shoots the bull side down, there wasn't a second fella in the jalopy used. Will have to go run down those witnesses."

"Sorry about that." Snort and shake my head.

"It is something to do, honest besides Mondays I mostly stay home or play tennis so I can keep up with our little girl later."

"Been pondering taking that up." I am nodding since there are lights at the park.

"If there is a park close enough to go to after work do take it up, two of the moms I play with started before having baby in hand. They are up and about faster than those of us who haven't."

"Takes a lot out of you?" I am nodding.

"Hard to walk at first, partly because you no longer walk like you did before you let your kid out. I needed help to use the bathroom, I didn't walk good for two weeks or so. Luckily at that point your kid isn't anything but hungry. Doesn't sleep for long periods either, it took getting used to." Diane whimpers so I giggle. "You don't mind, I mean I have a little girl that needs me for everything. Course first month after is spent in the hospital so there are nurses galore. Nice and then not all in one since they are whistling tunes or singing the whole time."

"That's not so bad, get a whole month of help to get used to having a kid." I am nodding and wink.

"Makes it easier to be apart from her, I mean she needs me for everything, but then I have Fred and a nanny so she needs me for Mom's milk. Something of a let down but also good since she needs Fred not me for most of her life anyway." Diane is nodding then Liza is coming over with a grocery bag.

"I'm all done shopping so can we go home now?" I am nodding since we can.

"Yeah, need to get to the murder witnesses and talk to them next, but can do that tomorrow."

Back out to my breezer and we are off. See Liza off then take the top up on my breezer then inside with me. Sit next to Fred then grin since Brianna is holding her arms out to me so take her off Fred. Rock with her a little then she yawns and drops right off so just look at her until Fred pokes me.

"That was a fast trip."

"I went to the station and then the grocery where the pinch was witnessed being. Found out the bull is a three letter man and the skirt side of the pairing between him and the pinch. Sort of declares the pinch didn't do it. Will go talk to the murder witnesses and check the scene tomorrow."

"Interesting, do talk to the bull. I mean it is possible the bull was dropped off with grocery and the fella drove off, did the murder and drove back." Open then close my mouth and nod since that is darn good thinking.

"Will have to talk to Brian when he gets home. If at all possible having the bull staying at station tomorrow means I can do it before he goes home." Fred is nodding.

"That is a good idea."

Lean against Fred and we both watch Brianna sleep. When she wakes up we play with her, she has gotten better at this though not to the point of moving much. I did ask a doctor on that, he said that crawling is at five months to eight months not earlier. So our little girl is growing up like she is supposed to.

Good thing to learn, and luckily I didn't bring her with me to the hospital. First thing the doctor asked was if I had brought her along. Apparently he had expected me to have, did get a lecture on not driving my kid around any more than I have to. Already knew that so kicked him, at which point he shared what I wanted to know.

Then it is time to get dinner going, Brian isn't back yet so help Audrey with that. We are having barbecue ribs tonight so I am drooling a little. To go with we have cole slaw and fries which is an odd combination but good stuff. Do hear Brian arrive so on outside with me and jog to catch up, catch him on the porch.

"Dangit, I almost got inside." I am giggling now and poke him.

"Is it possible to have Daniel at the station tomorrow?' Brian nods then looks at me funny.

"Why do you want him there?"

"Fred mentioned that it is entirely possible that the pinch dropped Daniel at home with the grocery then drove off to do the murder. So I will ask Daniel if both went inside for dinner and nookie." Brian sighs and looks up.

"Now you got me picturing that, bad form." I am giggling and shake my head.

"If you are picturing that it is not my fault. You are the one doing it not me." Brian tosses his hands and pokes me.

"Unfair, true but still unfair. Are you coming in the morning or later to talk to him?"

"I figured at eight or nine, ask him first before I go to the witnesses and the scene. I mean if he wasn't with Daniel the whole time I don't need to find a new suspect." Brian frowns for a moment.

"You may need to anyway, I mean even if he did leave him there to do something it doesn't mean he did the offing."

"True, but there isn't anyone else and he was fingered in a lineup. I mean unless the witnesses doing the fingering know he goes for fellas and want to send him up the river he is the murderer."

"Entirely possible he isn't the murderer, I mean there are folks that look like you and me. When the murder happened the sun was going down so less light and you don't see as good." Frown since that is true, though there is one thing.

"Are you saying you think this is a false pinch and coached witnesses?' Brian sighs and shakes his head.

"No, nobody has said Daniel is a three letter. Course being the skirt side of the pairing he would be more likely to wait for a fella to make a pass. I am saying that you should talk to the witnesses, see what they say on the matter of the murder."

"Alright, stopping at the station first. I will go talk to the witnesses and make sure it was a good pinch. I will leave you to dinner, got ribs to enjoy." Brian snorts and goes inside so I go over to our house and inside with me.

Dinner is lovely then I am seeing Fred off, with a comment on he should wake me up in the morning. Fred drives off grinning, I am sure thinking he will get sucked off again, which likely will happen but I want to try having him inside again. Then back inside with me and playing with our little girl until she gets tired and take her to bed.

Wake to Fred poking at me, then he is getting out of his suit. So watch that and drool a little since I enjoy tasting his enjoyment of me. Finally he is getting in bed and very happy to see me so I am grinning. Then scoot down and lean over to lick along him, take him in hand and stroke while I lay kisses on the end.

Take him into my mouth even, I want to try him inside but also want to make sure on having enough moisture. Feeling me says I don't need to worry on it but still wetting him down first. Then I am crawling up a gaping Fred, grab him up and feel around with the end of him to get him moistened more, and find the right angle to get him in.

Been a while since I have done this so want to make sure I got the right angle. Then I am settling atop Fred, and moan since it feels a little good going in. Not all good but I did let out our little girl fairly recently so it takes a while to be all enjoyable. Stop at about halfway down Fred since that is a little hurting.

Just stay there until it is simply a little ache, then keep going until I have all of Fred. Then I am kissing him, his hands come up and play with my bubs. Gets me to tighten on him in excitement and that felt good, with a little ouch. So I start to move, not much but I do move atop Fred and that is mostly all good, so I am smiling and enjoying Fred.

Fred is enjoying me right back, he has started to move a little. Which I am enjoying, there is a dull ache but this is good. Not all good but darned close enough and I want his enjoyment inside me where it is supposed to be. Try to move more and that gets not nice so keep with the slower bucking, with Fred doing some of his own.

All in all it is a very nice time, though rather slow on the enjoyment filling. Mostly because I can't move fast and hard and that is how to get filled with a fellas enjoyment. So just enjoy until it is starting to not be so nice and then roll my hips. Doesn't move Fred around in me as much but feels pretty good for him anyway so this is just perfect.

Rolling hips do something rather wonderful for me too, I am getting close to the high notes. Hips roll just that little more and I am going to enjoy Fred a little more than I figured. Then I am hitting those high notes and moaning rather loud, find it hard to move atop Fred but he is bucking away at my clenching insides.

Suddenly Fred groans and I have warmth inside so I am getting filled with his enjoyment of me. Sigh and collapse against Fred to let him buck all of his enjoyment into me. Rather happy with this turn, and then can make a comment about knocking me up again. Not that I do right away, just stay there letting him work all of his enjoyment out into me then snuggle into him.

"Fred, you knocked me up again." Fred jerks and sits up then grabs me so we are sitting in bed together.

"How the heck can you know that?" Sigh and roll my eyes.

"After the first time it is easier to know when it happens." Fred just stares at me for a moment then rolls his eyes and swats me.

"That was cruel you know." I am giggling now then Fred is lying down again so snuggle right back into him.

"Not as cruel as what I may do tomorrow. Going to go check out the case from the prosecutor side and talk to the bull. May take his boyfriend away."

"That is pretty cruel, but accusing me of knocking you up again is worse. I mean we have Brianna already, a second kid already is too much, we don't know how to take care of this one." Snort and smack Fred.

"We know how to take care of her until she has learned how to talk. At which point she will tell us what she wants. Another baby growing in me doesn't make it harder, just means eventually we have two kids demanding things."

"Yeah, if there is a second coming I will have to demand more dough." I am giggling hard now, that is funny.

"Fred as it stands right now you make enough to afford me to not make dough. Honestly combined we make enough to have seven kids, college will be hard though."

"You said you would shoot me if we got to six."

"I would too, I like the idea on buying a diaphragm, would lower my enjoyment of nookie but then no kids to come out of it." Fred sighs and pulls me in tighter to him.

"Only if you did get knocked up this year. I mean if we are waiting a couple years for a second kid that's pretty darn good, and then wouldn't want you to enjoy me less."

Snort and settle against Fred to nap the little while longer before Brianna is up. Then I hear the alarm followed by Brianna making noise. Odd combination, usually she has woken up a little before the alarm. Wait for Audrey and Brianna at the stairs being glad she didn't wake up when I was enjoying Fred.

Audrey snorts when she hands over Brianna then heads for the kitchen. Follow along and smile because we are doing a good breakfast, the all in one pan again, with eggs to the side. I like that better than scrambling egg into the one pan. Easier to do that way but lose a little of the enjoyment since scrambled eggs don't taste as good as sunny side up.

Brianna has finished so she goes on the table and I am helping, by making toast. Which is annoying and not really helping as much as a mom with baby in hand should be. Mostly I think that is because we only have one Toastmaster and one toast at a time is time consuming. Do end up helping by getting the eggs cooked at least.

Then we are all sitting at the table enjoying breakfast and reading the newspaper. I am rather shocked by an article on me, I got a gang raided yesterday. Which is funny since I didn't, but then the reporters only talk about me. Not even by name either, they refer to me as the court appointed and usually have a picture of me in the silk suit.

"You could have mentioned you had a raid called in on a gang yesterday." Audrey says getting me to roll my eyes.

"I didn't, that was likely Keira. The reporters only talk about the one court appointed with the silk suit. She has mentioned when she is there and the reporters want a picture they take one of the pinches and bulls, not her. I think she was going to talk to Mr. Crowe about it, I mean show two of us doing this since I do wear my silk suit still." Audrey snorts.

"You don't wear it that often except for cathedral."

"We are supposed to dress up for Sunday, and hard to get better dressed than a silk suit." Simon snorts and is nodding.

"Definitely, and honestly for us fellas it's not that nice, we just wear a suit but we always wear a suit. The only thing better is a tuxedo and that is for weddings and balls." I am giggling now, Audrey took Simon to a high end store for a tuxedo, I went along and the conversation there was funny.

"I still giggle remembering that clerk suggesting going to our store to get the under garments." Audrey is giggling now too.

"I enjoyed her face when we said we designed most of what is there." Simon sighs and rolls his eyes.

"I'd like to comment on cookies would be nice." Audrey looks at Simon then me so I am nodding.

"Lemon cookies or just sugar cookies?" Audrey looks up for a moment then grins.

"Sugar cookies with lemon frosting, and we got limes too so can make half lime frosting." Simon is nodding with me so that is the plan on cookies.

Once he goes to work we get to work on making the cookies. Rather I make the dough and Audrey is making the frosting. Mostly because making lemon and lime frosting is more than putting powdered sugar in a bowl, adding milk, and stirring. Luckily we have a juicing tool so she only has to roll the limes and lemons around a little then cut in half to juice.

Not that she stops there, the limes are grated so the green of the crust ends up in the frosting. She is still working on the frosting when I get the dough finished so have to fill two pans myself. Not wonderful but also not hard. Still complain about having to spend all day at the office and still have to make cookies.

Audrey is giggling hard, Brianna is even making noises, but then she has been lately. It is wonderful but nothing more than coos and I think some laughs. Not that she is doing good at laughing yet but at her age just making noise is a good sign. Do get help on the second set of pans to bake so that is handy, and already have two plates out to fill with cookies.

Slightly odd since one plate was enough after eating a cookie. Still we have the plates filled in two shakes and a little later, we have all of the cookies cooked. So then it is ferrying everything over to the table so we can sit and frost. Spend a while at this, and only partly because there are a lot of cookies, also play with Brianna.

Leave with another plate of cookies and a little bit torn. Doesn't feel right to leave my little girl, but then Audrey is good at taking care of her and needs the practice. She is going to have most likely a son in hand sometime in November. Hard to tell but she does seem to want more meat than anything else.

Course she hasn't hit the cravings yet either, at least not proper. Then I am at the station and no place to park so into the parking lot with me. Cookies in hand I ponder it a moment and go around the building to the front door. If I go in the back door the raid fellas will descend on me and I will run out of cookies before fellas.

Definitely not nice to the fellas, though I am going in the front door so sort of worse to the raid fellas. Don't have a better way though, either I give the raid fellas some cookies but not enough for them, or I go in the front door and have enough cookies for the desks. At least maybe, then I am stepping inside and there is a pinch in front of me, so toss my hand not holding the cookies.

"Oh my, impatient skirt with cookies, she is going before you." The sergeant says getting the pinch chuckling.

"Take the bracelets off and I will go home." Sergeant snorts then opens the gate for me to get into the back.

"Nope not happening, you were caught stealing so we are getting you time in prison."

Snort and keep going into the desks to Brian who hasn't noticed me, he is typing up something. Jumps a mile when I set the cookie plate on his desk. Gets most of the skirts to hop up and come over to snag a cookie. Plenty of smiles too, the lemon or lime frosting are pretty darn good tasting and makes a nice addition to sugar cookies.

"I am unsure on Daniel being in the station, we have gotten a number of calls." Brian says around his cookie.

"Unless he has called in asking for a detective I can take a seat and wait." Brian frowns and looks up at a skirt standing there, she shakes her head.

"No calls for a detective, the calls have been on arguments. Either the husband lost his job and hasn't found a new yet or neighbors arguing." There is another one that I better bring up.

"Entirely possible it is a rooming house and the skirt running is arguing with a tenant." Plenty of nodding then one of the skirts puts her hand up.

"Speaking of rooming house, I took one of the empty at the one you visited. Dad has visited her a number of times." I am grinning now.

"Good, I figured he had stopped trying to find a skirt." Brian is nodding then shrugs.

"At his age not having one mostly means you won't. He has gone to speakeasies and enjoyed skirts." Nod then think of one thing I should ask.

emap
emap
237 Followers