Flapper Dick Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I seem to look good in the pink suit. Not what I am here about though, I went and looked your case over to find some holes, that were not the detectives fault, and were if you follow. He didn't check the victim, he drove a jalopy and that wasn't there. We arrested a new fella and found the missing jalopy, the new pinch was driving it. We found a revolver on him so that is getting tested, found a bloody handkerchief in the jalopy too." Mr. Crowe is nodding and even smiles.

"That sounds proper, though what about the bull?"

"First this never leaves the office, said bull is a three letter man. Also happens to be the skirt in the relationship. The original pinch looks like the likely right fella, nose is thinner on the first pinch." Mr. Crowe is nodding.

"Have you interrogated the new pinch?" Shake my head.

"He kept saying he borrowed the jalopy and didn't off nobody. I figured better to leave him to you and his lawyer. I wouldn't be surprised at copping a plea, there will be a new line up along with the revolver and bloody handkerchief. We found him because he worked in the same offices as the victim and they had a fight of some sort, record was kept on it."

"So new report to be coming?" I am nodding then remember the notes John gave me so take them out and hand over.

"John helped me run down the new pinch so those are the notes he gave me. I would assume new report Monday, though I am unsure on having the testing done by then." Mr. Crowe is looking at the notes and nodding.

"Gave you a run down on what you found with him so this is rather grand. No mention of the first pinch, is he still held?"

"I think so, call up the station and say he can be released or hold until you get the new report. I mean the first pinch was fingered in a line up." Mr. Crowe is nodding and waves me off.

"Go on home, I can talk to the station and figure this out. You did good, and I think next time I will give you a tough one, you always finish faster." Snort and stand up.

"I finish faster because I get easy ones. Also glad to not be a regular detective."

Mr. Crowe snorts but I have already turned and am leaving. Climbing in my breezer I am thinking about barbecue, and pondering on going for some. At least until the bridge to south side, where I remember that Brianna isn't old enough to be riding around for anything but a rush to hospital.

emap
emap
237 Followers