Flash of Muzzle

Story Info
Flash story of a cheating wife.
2.5k words
4.13
101.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanadorn
Vanadorn
408 Followers

Resubmitted first flash story. Cleaned up some of the possible offensive bits, straightened out the language, and hopefully this will fly without issue and be a better tale.

More flash stories will follow in the days to come.

This is a story, no one actually was hurt in it's telling. Also, for those that thought otherwise, this is not snuff porn. Everyone has different likes and dislikes - if you don't like the subject matter, just don't read it. Take what you will from them and leave your votes comments behind.

-V

*****

Linda leaned forward and allowed a little spit to dribble out of her mouth. It clung like a fat wavering drop on her bottom lip before falling where it landed on Keith's throbbing shaft with an almost silent 'splat'. She shifted her grip along the base of his cock and then slid it up towards the pink and red mushroom shaped crown. Her earlier salivatic efforts along with her new foamy deposit sluiced under the crevices between her palm and Keith's prick, further coating his manhood along its entire length.

"Fuck," he moaned, leaning his head back slightly and arching his pelvis forward. "That's great, Linda."

She smiled at the compliment, pumping her slowly pistoning hand with languid ease. Her lips pursed together as she placed it against the tip of his penis and gave the head a pillowy kiss. Her tongue peeked between her teeth and danced along the crinkled hole of his piss-slit, making his leg shake and dragging another groan from his soul.

God damn, Linda thought as she let his cock slide ever so slowly between her lips, I've gotten fucking good at this. Keith's shaft continued to work its way into the steamy interior of her mouth, her tongue acting like a welcome mat for his stiffened muscle. She could feel the vibrant head deep inside of her, resting at long last against the entrance of her throat. With an ease borne from weeks of daily practice with this particular organ, she relaxed her neck and allowed Keith's cock to drive further past the base of her tongue. She leaned forward, the angle of her throat lessening in relation to her quivering mouth...and swallowed.

"Holy crap," Keith swore as the last inch of his prick disappeared between Linda's lips while the head of it was caressed by the rippling muscles of her epiglottis. His eyes were wide as he caught the corners of her lips turn up in pleasure. "I'm a lucky fucking man, Linda."

She purred in pleasure, the low hum and vibrations along the back of her tongue caused Keith to gasp anew as she pulled her head back and allowed his cock to ease back across her lips. The cool air of the A/C drew fresh shivers from Keith's shaking form as she let the moist skin of his prick slide free. When she felt the ridge of his glans against the edge of her teeth and lips, Linda reversed her movement and rocked forward, taking his dick back inside with a satisfied grunt.

Darting her gaze past Keith's midsection to the clock on the dresser, Linda increased the tempo of her bobbing head. Her left hand slithered up his thigh until she could wrap her fingers around his cock-stem and control the frenetic movement of his straining organ. 4:16, she mused, her lips distending around Keith's penis as she worked it vigorously in and out of her mouth, have to finish this up and get ready for dinner. She could feel the minute uncontrollable contractions of her partner's prick as she sped up her sucking; the sweet taste of his pre-cum tantalizing her taste buds as she professed her oral adoration at the shrine of his manhood. Damn it, Linda, she thought with a grin, 'The shrine of his manhood'? Where do you think up this shit? Her stomach was rumbling with combined hunger as well as the expectation she was going to get when he finally came. I've gotten quite the taste for his cum.

"Careful, Linda," Keith said with a hiss. "I'm getting close and you're pulling hairs out, baby." She crossed her eyes and noted that a few of his pubic hairs had gotten caught in the between the diamonds of her ring. Not stopping her slurping or sucking, she switched hands and then redoubled her efforts; no longer looking to let this encounter stretch any further. With practiced ease she rubbed her left hand along the carpet away from her, wiping it clean of the frothy mixture as well as dislodging anything that might have gotten caught there.

She could feel the underside of his cock pulse against her tongue as he came closer to ejaculation. A look up showed the deep concentration on his face as he was trying to either hold his flow back or crest over the rise and let it burst free. It didn't matter either way to her as she was determined to suck everything she could from his prick and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He gasped and groaned, eyes squeezed closed as his hips thrust back and forth in time with her lips and grasp.

The cold unyielding metallic pressure against the back of her skull caused her to stop, Keith's cock half out of her mouth; her tongue that had been lapping along the left side of his prick inspired to stillness. What the hell? She thought, making an effort to move her head off the end of his penis but whatever was behind her shoved forward against the tender softness above her spine, causing her to fall hard upon Keith's crotch.

"Mmm, yeah," Keith moaned above her, eyes closed and unaware that her inadvertent deep throating just now was not planned. Linda placed one hand firmly on her lover's thigh in order to push herself off, when the pressure against her skull grew insistent and a cold voice close to her ear whispered, "Don't you fucking move, bitch."

Keith's eyes snapped open, staring past Linda's kneeling form to the figure behind her. "Oh...god."

The cold unseen metal on her skin was warming slightly from the contact, but she felt chills run down her spine and settle deep in her churning guts. "Wrong, Keith," the voice uttered with precise tonality. "I'm not God." The pressure she felt grew suddenly stronger as her assailant pressed her slowly retreating mouth once more deep upon Keith's wilting cock. "But I do have the power of life and death."

With chilling realization, Linda guessed at the third figure's identity. Albert.

Fuck.

"If you spit his cock out of your mouth, bitch, I will kill you both right here and now."

"Albert," Keith moaned out his name, his knees shaking as he tried to move back, his ass pressed against the edge of his desk. "Calm down. Please."

Linda couldn't see him but she guessed from Keith's reaction that her husband must have given him one of his almost death-like glowers. His dick was flaccid now, resting on her tongue like some lifeless eel. Fuck, shit.

"Not another word, Keith. Not one."

Keith laid his hand on Linda's shoulder in an effort to have her move back but Albert kept her firmly in place with what she assumed to be his gun against the top of her spine. "Albert, please..."

Click-click.

Chilling. The sound of the hammer being pulled back. The subtle change in pressure she felt as her husband cocked the pistol. It was unmistakable. Unmistakably terrifying.

"Say one more word, scumbag. I fucking dare you."

Keith's prick pulsed in her mouth and Linda almost gagged as she felt the salty warmth of his urine flood over his tongue. She gasped aloud and let her lips fall slack, his piss running down and chin and falling on her chest. She gurgled something unintelligible while this was happening, her eyes pleading with Keith to stop peeing.

From her vantage point all she could see was Keith's pale face staring with undisguised horror over and past the top of her head. From this view her lover appeared doughy, pallid, and very very frightened. A sense of shame and revulsion trickled across the top of her skull and then down the flesh of her back and legs. Fresh drops of Keith's uncontrollable piss continued to coat the inside of her mouth, making her nose wrinkle in distaste. He had one hand up, palm out and slightly extended, as if he could ward this entire situation off.

The pistol against the back of her head shifted a little to the right and then back again. It was a cold alien sensation, touching upon the dark frightened part of her soul. The carpeted floor now felt like gritty sandpaper against her bare knees; an ache slowly building in each of them the longer she stayed frozen with terror in this position.

"I expected something more than this," her husband said when Linda's sputtering had finally come to an end. "Something different or romantic. Something that would give this some fucking context. You know, like candles, or a giant cock, or Keith's dick in your ass."

Linda couldn't answer for a number of reasons, and from what she could see of Keith's still terrified expression, he was not going to risk saying anything.

"Instead, I see…this. Cheap and tawdry. I see my...WIFE," he said the word the same way one would if they had a mouth full of shit, "giving a blow job to a friend of ours." What was strange was the flat delivery in his voice, the almost monotone quality to it. Only the word "wife" stood out with any emotional content connected to it...and with that, there was nothing positive attached to them.

The silence loomed next, only Linda's ragged breathing around Keith's shriveled cock filled the void. It lasted for three or four dozen of her frantic heartbeats before she heard her husband give forth a defeated sigh.

"You know what, Linda? I wondered. I hoped. I was blindsided and yet looking for answers. I suspected very strongly what I was going to find here and struggled with showing up and seeing. Knowing that it was going to hurt me, change me, destroy me. I used to want to know why. I really did. There was a time this was important to me to find out what was going on in your head of yours that would even vaguely indicate that this was a good idea." He coughed, clearing his throat. "But in the scheme of things, it doesn't matter. Not one bit. Not one god damned bit."

"Albert," Keith began, his voice thin and reedy sounding; her husband's name sounding more like a breath than an actual word.

The feeling of the gun’s barrel against her flesh disappeared, swiftly followed by a cacophonous blast near her right ear. Linda watched with horror as Keith collapsed backwards, chest stained red. His cock was torn from her slack mouth as he was blown backwards. A second deafening report followed. With the horrible ringing in her ears, it seemed only half as loud, but was no less devastating.

Keith collapsed bonelessly against the far wall, the light in his eyes dimming as he fell to the side. His chest and head impacted the oak desk before almost comically bouncing off. Linda could only stare as he crumpled to the floor in a spreading crimson pool matching the smears now marring the pale yellow paint.

"Stupid fucker," Albert's voice hissed. "I warned you not to talk? Huh, buddy? Didn't I?" The returning pressure of the pistol's barrel against her skin no longer felt cool, but terrifyingly hot as he shoved it against the base of her skull. "You really can pick the stupidest sons of bitches, can't you dear?"

Think, Linda, her mind screamed. Think you dumb bitch. All she could see was the shell that used to be her lover, her husband’s friend, as it bled out on her office floor. "Al..."

"Save it, Linda," his tone was like sharpened glass as he rebuked her into silence. "I don't want to hear it, and I don't care." She heard something that sounded like a zipper pulling closed and then he grabbed her left shoulder, pulling her around.

A sob escaped her lips as Linda allowed herself to turn, the trailing end of her left foot momentarily making contact with Keith's still warm corpse. Revulsion crept up her skin as she flinched back and finished turning. Hot tears fell down her cheeks as she had the chance to look up at the man that had been her husband these last 6 years.

Albert was wearing his favorite Carhart jacket; a plaid shirt underneath was partially pulled out of his blue jeans. She could see a pair of battered gloves shoved into waist band. His face though was alien to her. No expression, no sign of life. His brown eyes looked dead, there were no lines or features to make him appear anything other than corpselike. With Keith behind her and Albert in front, Linda felt like she was surrounded by dead men.

But the pistol...that appeared alive. Cold black steel, she could see each angle, each chiseled surface as it was cradled in her husband's grip. In a room of death, the gun seemed the most predatory thing there. And it's one lone eye, dark and foreboding, was pointed unerringly at her.

“I don’t have anything left in me, Linda. I’m empty. Broken.” A sob tore free from her spasming throat as Albert calmly spoke. The gun never wavered as she sat there, but she could see the irrevocable damage she had done this day. “I can’t begin to understand it. And I know that I never will. I can spend a lifetime from this point on and still never understand why you did this. So many ways this could have gone, so many conversations we didn’t have. But…nothing.”

She noted the dullness in his eyes grew flinty, hard and edged. A sense of finality fell over her as she looked at her husband. Looked at him and knew that something just snapped inside.

"Linda." A metallic rasp had more warmth in it than the sound her name made as it escaped Albert's lips. "I just wanted you to know, I hate you for what you've done to me. And I hope you rot in hell."

Before she could say anything, her eyes were filled with a blinding flash and her head fell back.

* *

Hello, I'm Doug Geid and here's tonight's top story heard first on News 12. Today a Levittown man, Albert Colchester, was arrested on two counts of suspected murder after police say he shot Keith Darlon of Massapequa and his wife Linda Colchester in their marital home. Authorities from the Nassau Crime Unit were alerted to the area by numerous neighbors reporting loud arguments followed by gun shots. No word as of yet as to the motive, but sources unnamed report that infidelity may have been a mitigating factor. Colchester is being held without bail at this time.

Vanadorn
Vanadorn
408 Followers