All Comments on 'Flash of Muzzle'

by Vanadorn

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
When You Say Flash Story***

Are you saying someone will get shot in the next submissions you have??

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Meh

thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
HIS ONLY DEFENSE IS

I am still here. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Faulkner not your thing

"something elephantine roared through the room and smashed into her head. Ragged electric torturous flaring scores of acidic flame ripped through every nerve ending Linda had"?!?!

That bird doesn't fly. At all. Long list of reasons why, too. Nor do things like "martial home", but editing is another thing.

Having said that, you are usually way better than this story. Keep up

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Quick Lesson

What not to do when you catch your cunt wife and her jerkoff lover together. Killing is too easy. You let them live and suffer.

End of lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a shrug from me

A story about stupid people .. Albert not the least of them. Am I supposed to learn something from this? Be uplifted?

The story does make me glad I don't know people like the ones in this story.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago

This is certainly realistic and is written grammatically well. Some of the subtle touches were well done in it's description.

So I will appreciate that part of it because there wasn't a lot else to embrace in the story. Blowjob. Death. The only question which was answered was 'what happens'. They die.

A scene. A good scene. But not even trailer length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So he killed two people for hurting his feelings.

Clearly he was a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

UNFORTUNATELY THIS WELL WRITTEN STORY SEEMS RATHER POINTLESS.

unless I am missing something

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
You forgot "THE END"

Other that that a perfect drive-by story. Thanks 5 & FAV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Idiocy

Doubtless written by a weak man whose wife fucked another man. Here's a 411: your wife isn't chattel.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
@anonymous "not chattel"

Wives are not chattel... but promises are promises... and she shit all over hers. It's telling that you don't perceive the deeper issues.

Murder is murder and is not justified. Violence is rarely justified. This story is sad and the violence makes it worthy of 1* at best.

Here's the 411 - wives are not chattel, cheating wives should divorce their husbands and support themselves before they betray and deceive. Those who fault "weak men" for expecting vows to be honored are the saddest of all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally

Awesome!

robt1446robt1446almost 9 years ago
R E A L ,,,,,

First, to anonymous, you're either a cheater, or doing a cheater, and praying real life never catches up with you. You get what you deserve.

This story happens in real life all too often, and a cheating wife is ALWAYS at the center of it. Too bad he never figured that neither of them were worth it. Bet she isn't so proud of her new-found skills now. 5* for being real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Now what, spend the rest of your life in prison.for a cheating wife.

That is too extreme. There are other ways to get revenge without going to prison. It was just sex and he could have moved on. Story justifying murder for pussy. And some readers think this is cool. Would you want to sit in a cage for life ?, so now 3 lives are over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Murder is might

And might is right. Albert had the might and the right and he committed murder.

He did nothing wrong on a moral basis. Legal? That always changes.

I remember the days when we used to flay and torture an adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well I guess that's one possible outcome to cheating

But you tried way too hard to be clever with the words. And it just didn't turn into a good read. The last sentence was an example of something that just didn't work. Too convoluted an explanation of the fact that she felt pain. And not an interesting one.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
What?

I thought this was pretty descriptive until that last bit about the elephant and the acidic flames. How could you fall so far?

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Good Quick Read

The story was well written and tensely presented, but the plot was one of the oldest in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
remind me of news

I read in the middle East where the wife was stone to death but the male counterpart was visibility absent. I thought it was extreme á this case was extreme. The so call wife and dear friend was not worth the bullets that kill them nor the stiff prison time he will receive. He should walk in the room start packing her stuff and tell her and her paramour not to stop on account of him. Continue packing. Then warn t he guy, he already informed his wife and she is packing his shit as they speak.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I love when cheating pays the ultimate price, God will not save them either

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Good For Him!

I don't mean that I condone murder.

But I get that cheap explanations are useless at this point, and I get the "disappointment" that there couldn't at least be some more "excitement" to at least SOMEWHAT justify her cheating.

And I get that once he killed the lover, she had to go too, his life is over, she is AT LEAST as much to blame as Keith, so if he had to pay with his life, so did he.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
So..

the other day, my kid said something that humiliated me in front of a group of people whom I respected and respected me.

Well, I can't put up with that kind of nonsense so I broke her arm. It was easy since she was so young (thin bones)

Does this seem reasonable to you who are so happy she is dead? Not excessive at all? Is breaking a business contract a capitol offense? That involves broken promises too.

If so, I need to worry about that Book Club I belonged to back in the day. I think there are a few books I didn't pay for and they probably have a couple of hit men after me...

Proportionality. It's in the dictionary between Prick and Pussy. Granted, if it happened to me, who knows what I would do until I am actually there.

But most commenters seem to think I am not right in the head anyway. What is your excuse?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well...

This site is supposed to be about sexuality, pleasure. Truth or not, murder, pain, mayhem does not fit in my opinion.

Crap like this does not excite me at all.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

Used to think this author was better than this. Turns out he's just as much of a violent, woman hating piece of shit as the rest of the 'popular' authors here. This is why literotica is such a disgusting place where sad, lonely, pathetic little misogynists sit around and jack off to snuff porn like this. There really is no redeeming this site of the comments and ratings here are any indication.

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Well Done Short

Realistic setting and response.

Thanks and please keep writing!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Realistic but sad...

Realistic but sad...Her selfish cheating destroyed 3 lives...3*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Gave it a four because it was accurate.

But Florida has the death penalty so he'll have 10 to 15 years to enjoy being locked in a cage before they snuff out his life.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

frontlinecaster. WTF, man? You aren't forced to read "Literoitca" any more than the rest of us. Subscribe to "Readers Digest" or the like, arschloch. Good story, Vandahorn. Probably more truth than fiction here. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW !!! For a short story you did a magnificent job. No loose ends.

You said just enough and didnt add anything unnecessary. Well done. #5

toddster119toddster119almost 9 years ago
Good job.

Quick and to the point. I like that. Would like to see more from you.

Nice touch for those from Long Island. :)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Whackdoodle

Levittown

Massapequa

Nassau

Long Island New York place names.

So why would it matter to people in New York state if Florida has the death penalty?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agony

It appears to me after reading these comments, that many of you don't have a clue. The amount of pain a loving, faithful spouse feels upon finding the love of their life in the act of giving it to someone else is far greater than even the death of a loving spouse. The betrayal of all those thoughts, wishes and dreams of a wonderful long and happy life together are painfully ripped from you in a split second. The mental and physical agony is so great that common sense is gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
priceless

calling frontlinecaster an "arschloch." name fits him perfect. the cry baby likes to dish it out on the cuckie stories, but can't stand anything else. hypocrite!

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 9 years ago
5 STARS!!!!!

The best story on this site. The wife got what she deserved. Too bad all writers can't write like this. When spouses mess around, this should be the result. I hope you write another story like this.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Sharia law at its finest

The fellas in ISIS would love this story. It's a shame they can't get a wifi signal out there in the desert.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

It appears to me that after reading the comments that the average anonymous commenter here is a sick, sad, violent sociopath. Wait, I already knew that. I just didn't realize one of the only authors on this site I actually respected was one too. I expect this from the violent misogynists like stangstar, carvohi or Iron Dragon, but I'd thought after reading his other stories that Vanadorn was better than that. But he's just another pathetic excuse for a man who should be more at home in some desert in Syria stoning women to death than trying to write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
getting bent out of "proportion" over fictional stories and the site that hosts them...

Is about as useless as ANYTHING that FLC has ever said in a comment, at ANYTIME, EVER. (Now we know who is fucking BonnieTaylor2!!!! 2 Trolls in Love, FOREVER!!!! Yes, only the extreme stupidity of FLC's ASSinine hypocracy could ever match BT2's ASSinine stupidity and her drunken psychopathic typos!)

Anywho, Congratulations on your return to LW, Van! The uber trolls couldn't wait to try to tell you to get lost, and that your story doesn't fit , nor belong. WTF do they know? Certainly not enough to think twice about what you wrote; only enough to clamour to the keyboard and attempt to pathetically villify you for it. What a shame.

As for me? I was very glad to see you back, and I am looking forward to your following adventures in the flash story format. I think this piece was good "practice" for you, in attempting top notch descriptive language. But, sadly, I must agree that a few of the images didn't fit quite as good as you must have intended. That said, without question, this story absolutly nails it with its overall tone, and clear sense of purpose. Despite some extra flowery language, you still manage to say EXACTLY what you want to say, and I bet MOST of your readers today DID get it...the message.... loud and clear. And this is even if they decline to add their voice to the other trolls clogging up your comments section.

If the age old question is: how is murder erotic?

The the question to answer your question is:

Did you miss the main point of the story? or even

Did you even actually READ the story?

Old Van put in a well described BJ scene for you pervs! What are you complaining about? Or is it that you are really pissed because he deprived you of your chance to get off on it?

Murders happen in real life. So do rapes. So does forced confinement and kidnapping. So does unnatural incest. So does spousal abuse. These are All CRIMES that are found in abundance ALL over the many categories of this site. Van is certainly not the first author ever to tackle this topic IN A WORK OF FICTION!!!!!

Get over it, those of you who take this shit way too seriously. And while you are at it, get over yourselves, if you think that YOURS is the only opinion that matters.

(you ARE entitled to your own opinion, just not the errant belief that it is the ONLY one worthy of consideration)

When I read a story like this, it makes me think thoughts like this:

I wonder, if more people thought that commiting adultery could possibly get them KILLED, then would they have risked the fucking around in the first place? And even if they KNEW that the betrayals they were commiting were against a man who was capable of murder, would they still enjoy themselves as much, even if they WERE willing to risk it? These are just questions....food for thought, really. Not anything earth-shattering.....

And frankly, I have no idea if this is what Vanadorn was going for or not. But what I DO know, is that this IS NOT FUCKING SNUFF PORN!!!! So Fuck ALL Y'ALL who try to convince other readers that it is! Vanadorn deserves more credit than that shoddy treatment, and so does ANY author, still willing to take a chance by posting in this category, featuring the most venomous trolls (ever to grace a totally free to everyone site) anywhere on the internet!

Now follow my example:

Thankyou for your efforts, Vanadorn. I appreciate you writting something for me to read for free. Please continue to contribute here. As you grow as an author, it will be my pleasure to witness your progress. What a great privledge it is to enjoy the service Literotica provides by bringing amatuer authors and anonymous readers together for a free exchange of ideas. Thanks again for participating in this great experiment! I am looking forward to enjoying more of your work. Have a great day!!!

Really people, why do you have to make this so hard????

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
flc is delusional

Calling carvohi the cheater apologist who never met a RAAC he didn't like a misogynist is all the proof needed that you have no clue.

Or are you admitting that saying women are incapable of resisting cheating is the true misogynism?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

that was a bit bone chilling. Folks can hate on this story and author too, but you know... this kind of stuff does happen. Powerful story.

Nevertheless, it is a stupid decision. Just walk and don't look back. The world is a big place with about a million women better than the one you are leaving behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Food for Thought

Firstly I have a Literotica account. The only reason that I'm commenting anonymously. Is because my comment will reveal where I live.

Approximately twenty years ago at a motel in Smithtown, Suffolk County, New York. An armed assailant kicked in a door at the above mentioned motel. In the room a man and a woman were having sex. The man was shot twice in his ass. The woman was unharmed. The wounds to the man were not fatal.

Subsequently it turned out. The man was a judge. The woman was the judge's secretary. It also turns out the woman's husband was a Suffolk County Police Officer.

The motel was less than three miles from the 4th precinct. The armed assailant was never apprehended.

No I am not a police officer. My trade is closer to Albert's. Carpenter, Electrician or Plumber.

It's just a story. But yes, these types of stories do happen.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Re. "These stories do happen"

There are a lot of things that do happen in real life: bestialtiy, incest, sex with minors, sex trafficing, etc., etc.. Dark and ugly stuff. No one is suggesting that authors shouldn't write stories based on such dark subject matter. What some (including me) are suggesting is that when readers read such a dark story about something as ugly as double homocide, and cheer the murderer as a hero, that reveals quite a lot about the sick and twisted mindset of those readers.

I don't believe this author is among those who are cheering the husband's actions in this story. But the way he wrote it, it appeared that he could relate to murderous intent as a reaction to having one's feelings hurt. That's a little disturbing, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
now that the way too stop whoring around

think about what come after.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

"These stories do happen"

Yep, they do. Thankfully not nearly so often here as they once did, which is why authors like this and his fans seem to long for some kind of fundamentalist religious law, be it Christian, Muslim, orthodox Jewish, whatever, (they're all basically the same when you get to that level of crazy) where they can treat women like property and stone adulterers to death.

No one is trying to take your snuff porn away, just calling it what it is, and the lot of you what you are. Hope this author never writes again.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsalmost 9 years ago
Liked It

For a Flash Story it was well done. Whether I like the subject matter or not does not matter as I like the way the author handled HIS story. I remember reading stuff like this in High School and College, ie, In Cold Blood, Crime and Punishment, Macbeth, and a few other out there like Virgin Spring which were stories that everyone called Literature. One does not have to agree with subject, events or outcome of a story but how it's put together and the thoughts it evokes. For me this accomplished all of it. 5*.

IamGnuHereIamGnuHerealmost 9 years ago
Good Story

Irregardless of the violent ending.

The story accomplished something I tried in a story, but couldn't make it work. That being the observer to a surreal scene acted out. If I could write an erotic story. Based on a bank robbery and shoot out. I most certainly give it a try.

Secondly I liked the light switch change of emotions. From erotic to terror. Bravo on the juxtaposition.

5-*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and frontlinecaster........

I hope you never comment again.Turd!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hey frontlinecaster

You can call anybody anything you want. Just don't go ape shit when they call you the same. Want to dish it out, learn how to take it also. The only one missing from this conversation now is dear bonnie. The other two trolls already had their say. lol.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

Anyone who comments anonymously, thus preventing anyone from calling them anything personally, is a coward who has nothing of value to contribute to this or any other conversation. But then, it's that kind of coward who tend to be wife beaters, domestic abusers, and the kind of person who cheers for child blooded murder and snuff porn. The kind of worthless cowards that the world would be far better off without.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
Wow. Great story

This story was great. No, I don't believe in murder, torture, or violence against anyone. There are situations in which violence is necessary; however, infidelity or something insipid as a need for revenge is not one of them.

With that said, the raw emotion and imagery painted by this author was superb. I could feel the white hot anger of the husband as well as the debilitating fear of the wife and her lover. To me, the ability to make the reader feel what you want them to feel with the words that you use is what I call good writing. No matter if I agree with the story or not, I have to like the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Visceral story

Despite the era of use your words and don't be judgemental - people braking vows and violating trust produces strong emotional reactions. This is a great flash story.

Sad, almost haunting. You gave enough perspective of the wife and her slime lover and the wronged husband.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 9 years ago
New meaning to "B T B"

That really puts a different spin to BTB... problem is, it also puts new meaning on a "Flash" story! BTB, but don't burn yourself in the process!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL at frontlinecaster's macho hypocrisy

Unless your mother named you frontlinecaster.

How is a profile that reveals nothing beyond "male, over 18" any less anonymous than someone who doesn't want to bother with setting up an account just to duel with a mental lightweight like you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awww...

I always love reading happy endings.

VanadornVanadornalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments and votes. I suspected this would not fly well for everyone and I accept that. Please remember - this is a story, nothing more. I will be writing a number of shorter flash stories over the next few weeks before penning down my next longer tale - some will appeal to one set, some to another - but please don't take them to heart.

Next one has been submitted and should be up in a day or two I hope.

Also, regarding this one - my original submission was rejected - too violent and gruesome. This is the cleaned up and toned down version. I want to thank Laurel and Manu for their time and efforts as well - it's very difficult and sometime seemingly thankless what they do.

-V

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
violent ending

The plot was good & your writing was very well done & this is why I scored it 5 *****. However I do not believe in murder as a solution to spousal cheating: but if I came upon my wife or daughter being raped, different story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

Well written.

5*

And to frontlinecaster, i would be really mad if my parent's gave me a name like yours :)

It's really big of you to disclose your personal information here and not be anonymous.......no wait, you are just as anonymous as the rest of us you utter fuckwit.

Go and crawl back to the rock you live under you moron.

from Nick who lives in Alingsås, Sweden.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
good ass story

fuck morons like frontdicksucker, every time a woman gets fucked in the end, its because the author was a man hater. What the fuck is Oprah then. If a man kills a women, he's "most evil" or a woman hater. If a woman kills a man, she "snapped". Fuck that, anybody can get mad enough to kill, even these pussy assed faggots making comments on this story. Good fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
frontlinecaster is hilarious

he actually thinks he's contributing anything of value to the public feedback. sorry ass is doing nothing but whining about anonymous comments. looked at his bio. talk about being a hypocrite. haven't read a single word of his that had any value yet either to the author or other readers. Do us all a favor, find bonnie and swingerjoe, the other two trolls of LW and transfer yourselves over to the fetish category, more to your liking. Don't deny it, read enough of your comments to know your preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Duna.

Generally the murder in cheating story make the story sad Consequence story.

There are some exceptions as Big2K "The Fate of Her Lovers " which stories are BTB stories in spite of the murder(s) in it or Roald Dahl's excellent story from the high Literature (The police collegues ate the evidence........). The murder from cheating is sad consequence in story and in the life.

The true BTB when the cheating spouse gets strong negative effect after the cheating on the other spouse and she/he can see the ex spouse is happier.

However I do not agree the offenders. IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THE PRICE OF THE CHEATING MAY BE MURDER and some Consequence stories are place in the Literotica Loving Wives to show murder may be in some % from extramarital activity.

However a good BTB story is much better than a sad Consequence story as this.................and good BTB stories is good example how a smart husband (or his friends) arranges good negative effect against the cheating wife or her lovers or lives much better as the ex wife instead of murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jeez!

What happened to first amendment rights? All sorts of comments are made here, including bullying. So what is wrong with Frontcaster expressing his thoughts. You have to admit that some of the BTB crowd's comments are off the wall but these do not make them heroes or tough guys; and they seem to be accepted by the readers here as normal.

While I agree with the first amendment rights, I think this site should not allow people to use hate and attack people personally; that includes the BTB crowd, the happy for a reconciliation people, Frontcaster and the good authors who write for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I used to bang a chick that was engaged when I was in my early 20s. I never thought the chick would really get married at the age of 19 especially since she was sucking and fucking me at least a couple times a week. She was great fun. Then it was a few weeks before the wedding date and she started trying to make plans for how we were going to see each other as soon as she got home from her honeymoon , how we could get together at least once a week and she wanted me to come to the wedding and reception. I put my foot down. I told her I had no interest in attending the wedding and that I didn't mess with married chicks. She asked why. I told her I thought her boyfriend was a pussy(he used to drop her off at my place sometimes because I was her "friend") but even a pussy can pull a trigger and I knew he had access to guns through his father and brothers. I told her it was unlikely things would have gotten too crazy if I was fucking his girlfriend or fiancée but fucking a man's wife is a whole different story especially if she/we had been rubbing his nose in it for so long and he was being a trusting love blind fool. They were married less than a year. She caught him cheating and then fucked 3 of his best friends till he caught her. She called me up when the divorce was final but she wasn't much fun when she wasn't cheating on anybody and I had no plans on being the sap she cheated on with someone else. Bitch had the balls to even try saying,"...but I'd never cheat on you". Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1st Amendment

People throw the Bill of Rights around like it is the 10 Commandments. You might read it before you cite it, its only a couple of pages. The 1st Amendment restricts the ability of the Federal Government to limit free speech. It has nothing to do with conduct between or among private individuals. The people renting and running this site can delete every comment unread if they wish, and the 1st Amendment would have nothing to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I don't condone murder....but I can fully understand his feelings and actions.....

.....too many responders calling names to inflame the argument away from the facts.

1. If Stangstar is a misogynist, then everyone that disagrees with him is, by direct association, a misandrist (um, that would be a man-hater to you one-sided off center worlders with limited access to a real dictionary).

2. Hubby is a human, so subject to passions and poor judgement. But hey, maybe the prison time before the great high and holy state of New York commits murder will be instructive. I bet he'll learn his lesson then, won't he?

Murder. Hmmm. He can't but they can. Hmmmmmm,...and in many circles and many parts of the world, HE was justified.

3. Wifey is a misandrist. She breaks a covenant (not a business contract as some have purported), abuses hubby's love and trust, selfishly destroys everything she said she desired in life with this man, for some gland games with an equally stupid, foolish, selfish, destructive neighbor man. She uses the neighbor for her entertainments, apparently believing she will be vindicated in the courts, if she gets caught? That's reading an awful lot into it, but hey, look at a couple of volumes of divorce court proceedings. Apparently a LOT of women think cheating should be OK and that they should get rewarded because they can carry and push out babies...no matter the parentage. Hubby has to pay.

And you people wonder why murders occur over infidelity? It isn't bad enough that she ripped his soul apart from his body, she has to rape him in court?

Yeah, I like some of the older accepted punishments for the crime of wanton destruction of a marriage by infidelity. Oh, and for the misogynists in the crowd (the real ones, not the "labelled by the haters" ones), that sword has TWO edges. Meaning, it cuts equally well in both directions. So, for all you big-dick (in your own minds) sex gods that fuck every barfly you can find, I'm equally promoting the same response for you, as fair play.

How about this idea.....

Because the courts have "decriminalized" adultery, arguably one of the most destructive acts in any society, why not equally decriminalize maiming the offending spouse to the degree of the harm they cause? Then, well, if death results, I guess it really did hurt that much.

Reasonably I would think at the least that robust public humiliation and several good canings, as well as losing everything (that's all joint assets) to the offended party when adultery is proven would be far more just than the kind of utter and complete bullshit that the courts dish out today.

We need to get back to justice.

Nope, I don't like how he ended it, but hey, it wasn't my wife sucking that guys cock and fucking around on me. But until the courts return to justice, I like retribution just fine.

And hey. To all all you whiners out there....It's just a story....geez!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KILL DA FUCKING SLUT

FIVE STARS HOMBRE

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 9 years ago

When an author writes a story about cheating, or even consensual swinging, the anons here come out of the woodwork to moralize and condemn that author, often harassing them, threatening them, telling them to kill themselves, and going on and on about how this story is everything wrong with modern society.

An author writes snuff porn so they can jack off to violence against women, 'Hey guys, it's just a story! Calm down...' and 'Women like her deserve to be killed!'

The same author writes another story, this time the woman uses violence against a man, 'Hey! Whoa, why don't we get to hear his side of the story? And why don't we see if they reconcile or go to counseling? This really isn't the full story, clearly!'

Nope, no obvious misogyny or hatred of women bubbling under the surface here. No one here is saying that the author can't write their violent little snuff fantasies, nor that you can't read them. All anyone is doing is pointing out that there seems to be an awful lot of anger and hate and violent sentiment on this site from the readership, and it is almost /always/ pointed towards women.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 9 years ago
Funny

When a writer puts out a cuck raac story and commenters trash the story and sometimes the writer the pro cheating crowd shows with their standard refrain "It's just a story."

But write the ultimate BTB story like this one which reflects a sad all too true reality the same crowd shows up apoplectic with rage.

Hey it's just a story. And a damn well written one.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
"A mitigating factor..."

Don't think a news report would ever say this. Motivating factor perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
get real

grow up

drop the bitch, steada being thr macho fool what will get you life behind bars

cause the laws are made to protect the the sluts and johns

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Say Tomato and I Say Tomata!

and you say it's not snuff porn amd I say it is.

"...infidelity may have been a migigating factor. . . ". "To mitigate"--"to lessen in force or intensity", as in the impact of the storm was mitigated by the strong sea wall"; or, "to make less severe", as in a punishment--"after being found guilty, the defense presented strong evidence in mitigation, showing the accused was emotionally distraught at having found his wife cheating ". But the newspaper, at least an American one, would not use that term in the initial report! The newspaper's lawyers would jump all over that, and the local prosecuting sttorney would be jumping as well! With that word at this stage of any criminal proceeding, the newspaper has just poisoned the jury pool by essentially stating the double homicides were justifiable or excusable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

Damn, frontlinecaster, would you just shut the fuck up. Who cares what you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I See No Crime Committed By Albert

It is my firm belief that a husband has every right to terminate the life of his cheating wife and her lover if he comes upon them in the act of infidelity. Trust me, I would have no problem doing what Albert did. If I were a member of the jury, I would steadfastly hold out for acquittal of the victimized husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat ugly fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Murder is never condoned but it happens. When a spouse man/ woman finds their wife and friend are fucking and walks in with his dick in her mouth are grounds to snap. It's usually a double homicad/suicide. It's not ok but a cheating spouse is bad enough but losing your friend and your wife in such a humiliating way, I could see murder because he snapped

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
frontlinecaster mysoginist this

Was a time husband catching wife and lover in the act he was allowed to kill them both

For my part, if either spouse catches the other cheating same goes

If you want to screw someone other than spouse fill out paperwork.

The lowest circle of Hell-Dante's???-reserved for those who betray others

JUSTIFIABLY SO

YOU SCREW SOMEONE OTHER THAN SPOUSE IN MARITAL BED YOU KNOW CHANCE YOUR TAKING

IF YOU SRE STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT ANYWAY

YOU ARE TOOOOOOOO STUPID TO BE ALLOWED TO LIVE

Your genetic makeup has to be eliminated from human gene pool

Otherwise specie is weakened-gets weak enough extinction follows

DISPOSING OF CHEATERS IS IN HUMANITY'S BEST INTEREST

FRONTLINE CASTER OBVIOUSLY HATES MEN

NOT SURE THE WORD FOR THAT CONDITION

STRAPONITIS?????

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Equal punishment regardless of gender

Frontline...He shot the guy first so its not just violence against women. Equal crime equal punishment. He should have shot him in the genitals first before finishing him off.

SelqSelqalmost 7 years ago
Excellent, though sad, tale.

The point where she sees his mind snap and realizes what is going to happen is very poignant, in my opinion.

Sometimes tales are not based in eroticism here in LW, on Literotica, and that's just fine. It's been that way for many years (all you need to do read some of the earliest stories in LW), and I for one appreciate Laurel allowing the wide variety of stories into LW.

Was this story extreme? Absolutely. Has this happened in rl? Yes, more than it ever should.

Vanadorn, thank you for writing this story, and for all of your other works also. I hope that you are still writing and will soon have new posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"VENGEANCE IS MINE" ... was once standard practice in cases like this.

Dishonor and disrespect should be DEALT with. Her ultimate dishonor and his ultimate disrespect called for terminal action. It doesn't matter why... just a forever end to it. 'GoodBANG'..................................................................

5 * * * * *s and two nondescript grave markers for this no bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Murder to avenge a cheater,that's so stupid

Now a life in prison.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 6 years ago
Went down

The way it should. He's maybe gonna have to pay...maybe no....later for giving a little curbside justice but If you've never killed a man as the slow burning heat lets you free your mind and make it come with that exquisite feeling that can be repeated, if your lucky,...the come down has such an afterglow it's worth it...a pitite mal...depends on where you are. like maybe Laos or Cambodia or deep in the seething streets of Bangkok and the klongs. It can happen...easy. 5*s for indulging in my inner thoughts and memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONLY THING WRONG....

Is the thought that he might spend some jail time. Maybe have him plead temporary insanity and get some state hospital time. Get discharged after a ew months after he proves that he's no danger to anyone other than. His wife and any guy she's currently fucking. Ohh that's right she's dead and so is the boyfriend so our hero is no threat to anyone! Let the man go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Great vengance story. Well done. Thanx!

Loklie

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Very dark and very good.

He should have walked away, but a broken man can't do it.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cheating

Cheating wife and bastard Keith paid in full for their betrayal. My only sympathy is for Albert, the only innocent in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shhhh quiet.

Use a gun to intimidate but a knife to finish. Much more quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always wrong

killing except in self defense is always wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

way to deal with a cheating slut and her lover. In my eyes they got what they deserved, personally I would have used a silenced pistol and disposed of the bodies.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

He's a gutless wonder to shoot to death two unarmed people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ Torgu

In the words of Clint Eastwood, "He should have armed himself"

Not gutless at all....this is more truthful and likely than the cliche cucks who take photos and sneak away. Can absolutely relate.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 4 years ago

Why is infidelity a "mitigating factor"? This is a cold-blooded execution, not a crime of passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't think you know what mitigating factor means

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

He did warn him, right. And she "broke " him, right. Sounds totally believable and justified to me. Not guilty by temporary insanity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Mitigating" means to make something less bad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4 stars

Too quick longer lasting pain for cheating couple

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mandatory reading for wives in the first six years of marraige. And for horndogs everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous