All Comments on 'Flashbacks Pt. 01'

by fraubleucher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

That was incredibly hot and sex positive too. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did he feel the diseases entering his body?

Because when you have unprotected sex, even in fantasy land, you invite a fatal disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writing

Your writing skills are excellent. The pun bit is slightly overdone and loses its comedic effect after two or three times but the writing is perfect. Please write more. Much more. And go where your dick and your mind lead you. Fantasy is fun. So is reality but who cares here. It's all good, especially when it's this well written.

fraubleucherfraubleucherover 8 years agoAuthor
Flaming not appreciated

Please vote as you want, and leave comments for me as you want - good or bad. I'm not doing this so people "like" me, I'm doing this for me. The fact that someone else might get enjoyment out of it is just a bonus.

So, trolls, flamers, etc., etc., please just shut up.

Comments like "too many puns" are greatly appreciated. You should know that that comment introduced me to the wonderful world of "editing", in which I actually read the damn thing before I post it. Thank you for helping me with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute & Ass Fucked

That made me stick a broom up my ass, deep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a slave to detail , I love it. Keep writing please !? And thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous