All Comments on 'Flashing a New Friend'

by save425

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 15 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I hae ever read on Literotica, although had I written it I would have had Kelly say at the end that she was pleased that Cody had followed us home, and that she wanted him again some time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Do Continue

Nice start. Cody should get his share next, a full share. After Cody makes her his property, he should have her ball anyone he wants thus completely cuckholding the hub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
did my wife like this for real one night.

Had a younger, well hung guy fuck her while i had her bliind folded and tied to the bed. She had to know but pretended she didn't. we did her a number of times like this and she loved it. Never ask her if she knew and she just kept acting like she didn't know. She is no dummy. She liked his big cock.

thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she knew she had Cody's cock in her mouth and pussy

she wanted it again, set her up.

next time try sloppy seconds, you might like it

wifebanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow that was really hot. I can hardly wait for the next one to see how far she takes it at her favorite place to dance. Even though it was cheeky with all the suspense in the world she might have known but what the hell even if she did she told her hubby she loved it and wanted more. Very hot and sexy except he should have let him shoot all his juice inside her. That would have been the ultimate high knowing there was another mans cum in her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous