All Comments on 'Flashing Another Patient'

by Julie_S

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Please keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please hurry and finish this wonderful story

Julie_SJulie_Sover 8 years agoAuthor

Working on part 2. Thank you for reading and the positive comment.

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

First of all, I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that you had posted another story. I was afraid you were no longer active. This made me really happy as I really enjoy your writing style, your personality (based of what you have shared), and your tastefulness during your activities.

Second, I cannot wait for part two. I have a feeling it gets even better. I cannot thank you enough for sharing and look forward to reading your future works.

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
I eagerly await part two

Cant wait! Hope you haven't forgetten to upload part two!!!

RichardQRichardQover 8 years ago
Empathy and sex !!!

Wonderfully erotic but at the same time so empathetic , Please , please finish this story soon ... I've thoroughly enjoyed it ....

Julie_SJulie_Sover 8 years agoAuthor

Kinginthenorth and RichardQ,

Thank you for the encouraging words. I haven't forgotten about part 2, but it's taking longer than expected. Working more shifts on the weekends, but hope to finish things soon. Thank you for being patient:)

KingintheNorthKingintheNorthover 8 years ago
Julie_s

No problem dear. Take your time. I certainly understand where you are coming from with your busy schedule, life can get hectic. Hopefully you get some time off in the next few days and have some time to relax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love your stories

I loved all your stories, I hope to read part 2 soon and more new stories :)

mrscotlandmrscotlandabout 8 years ago
Wow

I absolutely love your flashing stories!! Flashing stories are my favorite and yours are awesome. Please write part 2 when you have a chance. I hope you write many more!

Mrscotland

jonsnow21jonsnow21over 6 years ago
patiently awaiting

Hey Julie,

Huge fan of your work. Just wanted to say that we are patiently awaiting the conculsion to this story as well as more of your work. As a health care provider, i find your stories very interesting. So I hope you plan on returning once time permits!

Thank you,

Fellow Perv

Imagine73Imagine73almost 6 years ago
Very Therapeutic

I just discovered your work here, Julie, and I'm a big fan already! I love the way you describe clinical situations with the patients you encounter, and how very erotic tensions and passions can appear out of nowhere in the most unlikely situations. The feelings and emotions are complex and real. This helps the reader empathize with you and your characters. I like the flashing, too ;) Very sexy writing. Thanks, and looking forward to your next effort.

Julie_SJulie_Salmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I intended to submit part 3 earlier this month, but Ive been struggling with time management and work fatigue. 12 and 16 hour shifts are wearing me out, and I end up sleeping instead of editing part 3. I posted earlier that comments like this encourage me to wrap things up, and that is still the plan. I may have to stretch it out to 4 parts though, and submit what I have for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Build up & introduction then

Wish the last half of this story could be rewritten. Did excellent job of setting the stage but last half of the story total disappointment. Maybe the male patient only bed ridden with broken leg but every thing else worked ok.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous