Flashing Another Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julie_S
Julie_S
97 Followers

James spoke again as I placed the bp cuff on his left wrist. I heard him this time as I hovered over his stomach. "I'm really...hot...please, pull...sheets...all...the way...down."

I looked down and to my left to make eye contact, and replied, "ok, no problem." I left the cuff on his wrist as it electronically measured his blood pressure, and proceeded to pull the sheets all the way down past his feet.

He was totally naked under the sheets. Again, this was no surprise as many quadriplegics sleep nude, sometimes wearing only an adult diaper. He didn't have a diaper on, but he slept on an incontinent pad, or "chux pad."

Girlfriends have asked me if I ever stare at a patient's penis when he isn't looking, and the truth is yes.

We can't help it. It's not a sexual thing, but it's more about human sexuality. It is also about assessing his skin integrity for sores or skin breakdown.

There are 2 common types of penises that I see almost every day. The kind that are externally flaccid, and the kind that shrink and retract into their base.

His was the latter, and the tip of his circumcised penis appeared red with irritation caused by urinary incontinence. I couldn't see the rest of his penis as it remained withdrawn.

He didn't appear to be incontinent of stool, which made made me sigh with relief. The fan behind me also returned with another wonderful blast of air up my dress.

This time the air roamed quickly and freely across my sticky feeling body, unrestricted by the confines of my lab coat. My little camisole started to inflate with air.

I felt my skirt being lifted high by the fan, and the parts of my camisole that clung to my skin started to peel away slowly.

It felt too good to move this time, so I remained bent over for one more pass. My back was tired from the constant bending, so I placed my hands on his mattress and shifted my weight forward to relieve my lower back fatigue.

I felt both of my shoulder straps slide down my arms as I did this, but the front of my camisole continued to cling to my sticky breasts. I smiled again as the fan in front of me hit me with more air, this time down the front of my clingy camisole.

I felt the front loosen a little bit, and I closed my eyes briefly as the rear fan returned. My camisole suddenly expanded outward in all directions as the fan behind me flooded it with air!

The fabric was still heavy with moisture though, and gravity did the rest as the front of my top suddenly dropped down, air billowing out the top. I looked down at myself as I realized what had just happened.

The front of my camisole now gaped wide open as the fan behind me filled my skirt with air, essentially inflating my dress and causing the clingy fabric to peel itself away from my body.

My one piece camisole didn't have any other openings, forcing the air to escape out the top. I saw my exposed breasts, and everything else down to my recently trimmed pubic hair! The fan started to rotate away again, but it was too late.

My face was less than a foot away from James, and my upper body was angled towards his face so I could hear him. There was no doubt that he could see down my top as well. I quickly glanced up at James, and saw that he still maintained eye contact.

His expression didn't change as he looked at me, so I didn't know if he had seen anything or not. He behaved as if he didn't see a anything.

The fan in front of me rotated towards me as the fan behind me rotated way. The rush of air from the fan facing me caught the inside front of my camisole, pushing it down down just far enough for my both of my breasts to pop out completely!

I was frozen for a moment, caught in complete surprise by what had just happened. I looked down at James and it was clear that he saw everything this time.

His eyes were fixed on my exposed breasts. I regained my composure and stood up as I struggled to pull my top back up. I was careless, and pulled too hard on the left strap.

It tore away from my cheap dress easily, allowing the left side of my camisole to slide back down until the upper half of my left nipple was partially exposed.

The edge appeared to be held up by my erect nipple, but just barely. I pulled it up again, and it appeared to stay in place this time, the stickiness actually being a good thing for once.

I was far more bothered by all the loose hair blowing into my face and mouth, so I needed to redo my ponytail immediately.

I arched my back as I reached up behind my head with both hands to undo my ponytail. I happened to look down for a moment, and noticed James' penis.

He appeared to be fully erect! I honestly wondered at first if it was just a reaction to the blowing air. I casually looked up again, and noticed a large mirror on the wall facing me.

I stared at my reflection and froze again. I was totally back lit by the windows behind me. The constant perspiration under my lab coat had saturated the entire camisole, making it appear almost totally transparent.

My breasts appeared to be deliberately thrust forward as I reached behind my head. The transparent fabric of my camisole stretched out across my stiff, puffy nipples, making them appear even more prominent.

The way my camisole clung to my breasts actually enhanced their appearance, making them appear more firm and round. Unfortunately, they've started to sag just a little bit as I've grown older.

Other parts of my dress clung to my stomach, hips, and thighs, seeming to melt away on contact as it revealed my golden brown skin.

The large patches of material at my hips clearly revealed that I wasn't wearing panties, but that didn't matter either.

The front end of my short skirt had ridden high up the front of my thighs, and remained stuck there. The lower half of my pussy was now exposed as well. The upper half was partially visible through my sheer skirt as it clung to my damp pubic hair.

The sunlight behind me highlighted the gap between my thighs, outlining the exposed parts of my labia and pubic hair.

I instinctively looked down at his penis again and realized it wasn't erect because of being exposed to air. It was erect because of my own exposure to air, so to speak.

I could now see the entire length and shape of his erect, circumcised penis.

It was quite thin and veiny, but appeared to be about 5-6 inches in length. James is caucasian, but his penis was a darker shade than the rest of his body.

The bulbous, mushroom shaped head appeared swollen now, the surface skin taut and red. A small amount of clear liquid exited his urethra. His large tuft of dark brown pubic hair appeared matted and drenched in sweat.

It wasn't a bad looking penis at all. I couldn't resist the urge to imagine what riding his cock would feel like.

Contrary to popular myth, some quadriplegics are quite capable of having regular erections.

An erection is the result of sustained blood flow to that region, which is not always affected by spinal cord injuries. Most quadriplegics I've ever worked with always seemed to have erections when I worked with them, and I didn't have to flash them.

I remained calm as I lowered my arms and let down my long, soaking wet hair. The fan behind me came back again, and it scattered my wet hair all over the place.

I leaned forward again, and snapped my head forward quickly. My hair, heavy with perspiration, easily whipped around with the momentum.

I remained bent over until I was able to gather all, or most of my hair. The constant blowing by both fans kept scattering strands, making it difficult.

I stood up straight and reached behind my head once more, struggling with my sticky hair as I tried to redo my ponytail.

I looked at my reflection again. The momentum of my rapid movement had dislodged the left side of my camisole, allowing it to fall well below my left nipple!

I couldn't pull it back up until I finished binding my hair, which seemed to take forever. It was really more like 15 to 20 seconds though.

I looked at my crotch in the mirror again, and the bottom hem of my skirt had climbed higher as well. The entire lower half of my pussy was now on display!

I avoided making eye contact with James once I finished with my hair. I turned away from him as I pulled my camisole up again and pulled down the front of my skirt.

My back was still sore from bending over and I didn't want to reach across his body for for his left wrist. I also wanted to avoid looking at my reflection, so I moved to stand at the left of his bed.

The mirror was behind me now, so I wouldn't be distracted by my own appearance. I didn't have to bend over as much when I reached down to remove the bp cuff from his left wrist.

The fan which faced me when I stood at the right side of his bed was now behind me. I felt the back of my skirt rise a little as it panned towards my backside.

James turned his head to the left, towards me. I looked down at him but he appeared to be looking into the mirror behind me.

I continued to look down at the bp cuff on his left wrist as I gradually turned to my right, towards James' face.

He didn't appear to notice as he continued to stare into the mirror behind me. I turned until I was able see the mirror from the corner of my eyes.

The bottom half of my camisole had ridden well up my buttocks, and remained stuck to the upper part of my butt cheeks!

Most of my ass was exposed, and my gap between my thighs revealed the rear portion of my unshaven labia. My lips appeared quite swollen and puffy from this angle.

He said something, but I continued to have difficulty hearing him. He looked away from the mirror rolled his eyes in apparent frustration at having to repeat himself.

I had to bend over again and lean down to hear what he was trying to say. I self consciously kept my right hand on my top this time as I placed my right ear near his face.

James repeated himself, "I said...it will be easier...to hear me...if you turn off...the fans."

I felt silly for not thinking of that earlier, and moved to turn off both fans. I casually pulled my skirt down as I walked, but it continued to ride back up every few steps.

I returned to the left side of his bed after turning off both fans, but started to sweat again almost immediately.

I quietly removed the bp cuff from his left wrist, unsure of what he was going to say next. I moved to stand closer to his chest as I bent down to assess his lung and heart sounds.

It wouldn't have been possible to hear anything anyway if the fans were still on, so it was good timing.

I noticed his face turn towards the mirror again as I bent down at the waist. I also felt my skirt ride up my buttocks again.

I didn't care at all any more. He could already see everything though my transparent dress, and it was too hot to put my lab coat back on. I was glad that Annie would be gone for a few hours.

I didn't want her to see me like this and possibly report me to the office. However, James gave me the impression that he didn't mind. Well, his raging erection actually gave me that impression first.

Sweated trickled down my face and dripped onto his chest as I listened with my stethoscope. I apologized immediately, and felt more embarrassed about dripping sweat on to him.

He rolled his eyes again, and he appeared to be sweating more than me. He blinked rapidly as the salty perspiration stung his eyes.

I saw a towel near his head and used it to dry his face and eyes.

He said thank you as he slowly turned his face from side to side to assist me.

I was really tired now from bending over again, so I supported my upper body with my right arm as I dried his face with my left.

The motion of my left arm shook my camisole loose again, and my right strap slid off my shoulder and down my right arm as I leaned on his mattress.

The front of my camisole fell away from my chest once more, and this time without any help from the fans.

However, part of my dress still clung to my lower stomach. My breasts were totally exposed, but my pussy remained slightly hidden by the gathered fabric around my stomach and crotch.

I didn't look at him this time as I straightened up to fix my dress for what seemed like the hundredth time.

I expected him to comment on my many flashes, but he never said a word. However, his erection said everything.

His calm reaction to my excessive partial nudity triggered my compulsion to flash him. I'd continue to behave normally until he made a sexual remark or commented on my body.

I was prepared to put my lab coat back on in this sweltering heat if he tried anything blatantly sexual. I didn't mind his erection at all since he couldn't control that.

Besides, erections seem to validate me. I'm still self conscious at times about the size and asymmetrical shape of my dark, caramel colored nipples.

An erection tells me a man likes what he sees, putting my insecurities to rest. I've always felt less attractive than most caucasian women.

I'm only 5'1, with brown eyes, dark brown skin, and long, jet black hair that almost reaches my waist. I'm fit at around 115 lbs, but I'm built more like a female soccer player.

I'm not tall with massive breasts and pale blue eyes, and that appears to be what most men want. I'm definitely not a super model, but I think I could get a job at hooters if I had to.

My breasts are a full 32B cup, but my really large, brown areola make them look a bit larger. I'm half Filipino and half spanish, but most people mistake me for a full blooded Hispanic.

I digress again.

I looked at my watch. I had been there less than an hour, but he'd already seen more of my body than most men will ever see in 12 hours.

I returned to his bed to retrieve my gear and placed them back into my bag. I didn't make eye contact again until I returned to his bedside. This time I chose to squat down on the floor, to the left of his bed.

I placed my left arm on top of his mattress as I shifted my weight forward, raising my heels and balancing on the balls of my feet.

My thighs automatically widened as well to maintain my balance. The abrupt motion caused my clingy, elastic skirt to retract rapidly up my outstretched thighs.

My pussy demanded to be seen, and she wasn't taking no for an answer! This was truly unintentional. The heat forced me to focus on one thing at a time, and modesty wasn't it.

I squatted right by his upper arm, so I think my pussy was within his field of view as he turned his left to face me. It didn't help that my crotch faced him at a 45* degree angle.

I thought then, that it helped him more than it helped me. Maybe it helped both of us.

I was in full exhibitionism mode now. I'd already given him a close up of my breasts anyway, and he'd seen my pussy from only slightly further away. Another foot or two didn't matter to me.

My pussy was beyond drenched now, for reasons beyond the mere heat. She was on fire, my hormones stoking the flames higher. I didn't mean to make that rhyme.

He surprised me when he looked into my eyes at first. I didn't see him even try to look at my crotch, until I looked away to my left for a moment.

My lateral vision picked up the motion of his head as he shifted it slightly more towards me, and turned more sharply to his left. His left cheek almost touched the sheet, and his chin rested on his left shoulder.

I kept looking away until I telegraphed that I was going to face him again. This gave him time to adust his head once more as I finally looked over at him. He appeared to be looking up at the ceiling, not me.

I glanced down at my pussy immediately, wondering if he'd seen something...unsightly. Most women are self conscious about the appearance of their vaginas. We wouldn't groom or shave them if we weren't.

My swollen lips were quite obvious, shiny and glazed over with excessive secretions, and I thought my pubic hair was trimmed well enough to wear a french cut bikini. She looked cute in my opinion, glistening as she was.

I quickly looked up, satisfied and less insecure. James didn't miss a beat.

"Can we...get started...on my...bed bath...now?"

To be continued...

Julie_S
Julie_S
97 Followers
12