All Comments on 'Flashing Mr. Williamson'

by Julie_S

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CletisCletisalmost 11 years ago
Nurse of our dreams

Was it the last you saw of him because he died that afternoon with a smile on his face? I always think of the things I could have got from my nurse, after I am home and it is too late. Even more fun with a nurses aid. They seem easier to con into something. And doctor trainees who are doing visits as part of their training.... well, nothing is more fun that asking them to check my junk because it feels strange after having the cath removed.

You stories are enjoyable. Keep up the writing. Nothing says it can't be a story that isn't true, but just a stretch from you fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just your second story here? gave it 5 stars

I like this one enough to see what you had written before. Your first story here has 4.43. I did not read the first one when it was first submitted. After reading this one, I think I missed out.

Please continue writing for literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a breath of fresh air

It is surprising, especially as an older man, to find a younger woman who values kindness and humility. Your adventures are intriguing and hopeful. In a world where sexuality is blatantly exposed, you understand the extreme arousal of repressing and controling yours. The art of discretion is not lost on you and makes your voyerism all the more sophisticated and stimulating. The experience ends at the epicenter of arousal and you leave the resolution of all that sexual tension to your readers' imaginations. I imagine you denying yourself "relief" and letting the tension build for a more intense release. BTW your large areolas as you describe them topping your full firm breasts are very arousing as is your compassion for kind vulnerable men. Hopefully, you'll keep writing and finding ways to reveal of yourself and your intriguing sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sexy and compassionate

I can only hope that if I'm in the same position I have a nurse who is half as sharing and exciting as you. What a wonderful thing to look forward to during a day that I'm sure is otherwise dull and dreary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!! Great story. MORE!!!!

Beautiful in everyway!

Julie_SJulie_Salmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much all for the kind comments! They encourage me, and inspire me to continue sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very loving nurse

I am sure your readers would love to see her strikes more often.

InsufficientInsufficientover 10 years ago
Another great story!

I really enjoyed your previous story, and I am really glad that you decided to share once again. This story may have been even better than the first one, and it gets another 5 star rating from me. Please do come back and write another one soon! I don't know if I can wait another year!

rombo034rombo034over 8 years ago

Hot and sexy. A real blessing for the patient!

bawdi1bawdi1about 6 years ago
5 Stars from me!

Stunning story Julie, fantastically written full of suspense and tension, just makes for an excellent conclusion where I imagine he was completely satisfied!! Would have loved to read you had also spied that and also helped him clean up after!

BTW this mature man loves large dark brown nipples and especially large areoles and as for her being a little bushy, mmmmm my favourite way for her to be! 😊 🇬🇧

hotwormhotwormabout 6 years ago
accidental on purpose

wow fabulous story love it you are so hot and sexy more please xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why did you stop writing? these are good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous