Flat Tire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I didn't know you brought that stuff! Are we having a picnic?"

He smiled, "Yes I thought it would be nice for us."

I blushed and looked down, knowing what he had in mind. I felt a tinge of excitement. We found a spot super isolated, under a big willow tree. He laid out the blanket, "Sit down with me, Amy."

I did and he handed me my thermos. It was hot cocoa...perfect. It warmed me up real nice. Peter leaned over and kissed me, pulling me on top of him as he laid his back down. It was so dark and isolated, almost scary, but that just added to my excitement.

"Amy...I want you to taste me."

I paused. Does he mean what I think he means? "You mean suck on it?" I asked.

"Hmm yeah...and swallow it?" He pleaded. I was a bit nervous, but part of me was curious to taste him down there. I said yes and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down to his knees. "Are you sure no one will come by?" I asked, surveying the forest around us.

"I promise" he assured me and he leaned back on his elbows as he patiently waited for me to fellate him. I slowly lowered my head and licked the head of his penis. It was a little salty, but not bad tasting. I then took the head in my mouth and sucked. "Ohh" He moaned, his head falling back. I continued sucking on the head, making soft slurping sounds. "Ohhhhh" He moaned again. As I sucked him, I rubbed his belly softly with my hand and he liked that, caressing my hair and face as I sucked. I really liked his moaning sounds, knowing I was making him feel so good. I started moaning softly as well and he really seemed to like that, because his penis started really tensing up. "Ohhh don't stop..ohhhh."

I hummed on him with an affirmative "Hmm Hmm" and he gasped and tensed up really hard before shooting his seed in my mouth. I swallowed as it came. It was warm and salty, a little weird, but I kind of liked it. There was something so intimate about swallowing his semen, drinking what his body produced.

Me and peter met often after that. We slept together so much and it didn't take long for me to fall in love with him. We were reckless, though, and I eventually became pregnant right around high school graduation. I had to tell my parents and I moved in with Peter shortly after.

Peter and I were married before the pregnancy was visible. My relationship with my parents stayed intact and they agreed to help me with the baby if I vowed to go to college. My dad especially hated that Peter, a man his own age, was romantically involved with his 'baby girl', but he prioritized our relationship and remained civil with peter, the father of his grandchild.

I'm majoring in marine biology and plan to work with Peter after I graduate. My mom and dad help watch Laci while I'm attending classes. I couldn't be happier!

12