All Comments on 'Fleet Week'

by atkins

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No part 2 ?

I was looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What will Navy Recruiting say?

Although it is not the hottest story I have ever read here, It was by far one of the most unique. Ah yes, I remember the joys of Fleet Week. So, What do you think the Recruiting Command would say about your adventure? It might help there numbers at a time when people are hard to come by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you can write!

well done, with unusual setting and even a theme! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic story

as always from Atkins..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As usual- Atkins is the best

- very polished writing -erotic scenes slightly underolyed which makes them far more stimulating -

many thanks and dont keep us waiting toolong for the next

if you are ever in france I would love to introduce you to a french upper class version of your heroines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mrs. Hander

I love older cunt. The oldest I've been with was about 90 or so. Mrs.Hander. For months she would watch out her back window while I'd fuck my wife in our back yard. Linda knew it and when Vikki asked Linda if she could 'borrow' me for some things around the house, Linda said 'of course'. Grinning widely, she told me to 'take care of everything she wants you to do', and I did. Vikki took me to her bedroom, pulled her black MuMu over her head, greased herself up with some handy vaseline, and said 'I've got a couple of things for you to do'. Linda was fine with it as long as I described in detail our encounters later. Said it gave her hope. Twice a week, at least, for over 2yrs we had our 'affair'. Linda'd send me over to her when she had other things to do and I was horney. She had such an eager pussy. And tight, suprisingly, which maybe was due to the fact that she'd had no children. And she'd sometimes ask me for a running account of my latest session with my wife. I've never understood why we didn't just all three get together. That was thirty years ago and now I'm just worried what I'll say in front of my children when the dementia really sets in, as it soon will. We had sex until the day before she died during her afternoon nap. The Good 'Ole' Days indeed. My wife was 15yrs older than me, Vikki was about 60yrs older than me, and my stepdaughter was 15yrs younger than me. The best sex of all three was Vikki by far, though I never told my wife that. Still makes me horney.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 6 years ago
fantastic (as usual)

Atkins

thank you for yet another wonderful, luscious old lady story.

you can read my dirty mind...mmmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous