Fleming Island, FL, Black Cock Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

*****************************

I had stopped writing here My neighbor had called to see if it was clear to come over. I watched him from my bedroom as he came in the back gate. He knows to come on through to the bedroom where I'll be ready to fuck him. I was sitting in just my panties as I wrote to you, bare breasts exposed with hard nipples. He found me a little more aroused and wet from telling you my story. To be honest I had stopped writing a few times to rub my clit, letting myself cum the last time.

Your stories sometimes mention a "size queen" in referring to women that prefer large cocks. I guess that's me as I just got fucked twice by the neighbor's eight inches. The other man I am currently fucking is nine inches. I'd dump both of them for a guy with ten inches or more. The current set up is pretty sweet, getting me fucked about four times per week while hubby works. I'd probably just add the ten inch guy if I find one

Right now I'm back at the computer with my panties back on and nothing else. My leather chair is going to need cleaned as two loads of sperm are working from me even though I used several tissues cleaning up what readily ran out. I'm thinking about him fucking me and I'm brushing against my nipples to keep them erect. I may have to make myself cum again. It's about three hours before my husband gets home. I'll write to you and take care of myself as necessary.

Now we go back to Chuck and Vince. It was fate that Chuck's mouth got me interested and Vince's cock kept me needing it as often as I could get it The next day Chuck got me first and Vince and I finished the day, leaving some time to tighten up in case my husband came home wanting to fuck At first Chuck would take his turn and hang around to marvel at how well I took the length of Vince's cock without a struggle. Then it got to where Chuck would go do other things and leave us to ourselves.

After some practice I could take Vince's cock down my throat and enjoyed the taste of his cum in my mouth. Within the first eight or ten days Vince's cock stretched and softened up my cervix enough that I had the first cock through it and into my uterus. At first it was just the head, then the head and a couple of inches as we continued fucking three and four times per day. Nothing had ever made me cum like having seed fire from his cock in my womb. Even now anything over seven inches or so gets through my cervix. Not enough that my husband can do it, but always ready for someone who can.

Life was good although my husband's cock seemed like a nuisance when I knew Vince was available to pound into me while my husband worked. I'd probably have Vince move in with me when my husband left for his next cruise. Then I learned that both ships would be deployed together leaving me with no husband, no Chuck, and no Vince.

Two nights later I hit a bar with the intention of fucking the first guy that asked. I ended up fucking two guys in the back of someone's Buick. That helped, but neither was much bigger than my husband.

The next night I danced and flirted with four guys that had an apartment off base. Thursday and Friday was their weekend. I went home with them and fucked them all for two days and nights. Even a couple of buddies came over a fucked me several times. Again, a bunch of average dicks except for one. That guy had eight inches, but I was really missing Vince.

The next month went on like that. I even fucked a few black guys. None of them had a big cock like in your stories. That was until I met Lester. Lester made me forget about Vince by about two inches. Just fucking the black guy made it hot. Twelve inches of Lester made it heaven. We fucked for the next two months. Sometimes he'd be at my place, other times at his place I'd fuck him and then his roommate. His dick wasn't as big, but it was black. I had kind of dialed in on black cock for a while. Then both of them got sent to San Diego.

I was backing looking for cock in bars. I held my preference to blacks and fucked a lot of them. I hooked up with one for about a week that had a cock like Lester. He got to feeling guilty about his wife in Ohio, so I was back in the bars looking for cock again.

A young married couple took the apartment across the hall. The wife and I became friends. She found a job and I started fucking her husband while she was at work. Something about the wife not knowing about it and us being friends made it sexy as hell. That continues with me now to the point I love fucking my women friends' husbands without the wife knowing about it.

Having available cock next door was nice, but he wasn't much bigger than my husband. And, he wasn't one of those guys that could cum in me and then cum in me again. Most days he'd fuck me right after his wife would leave for work. Most times he'd be back in the afternoon to fuck me before she got home. Then when hanging with her and us having our girl talk she would be excited about him showing more interest in sex and fucking her a couple of times per night. I was jealous of her getting to fuck him more often and tried to figure how to get some of the action away from her and some extra sperm loads into me.

If my husband and my old neighbors hadn't been out to sea I probably would have been okay. As it was I started hitting the bars again at night. I didn't drink much, but I danced and fucked a lot. Fucking two or three guys from a bar seemed like a nice balance as I frequented bars with more of a black clientele.

Things changed when I met a nice looking man at a mall. He said hello and we flirted a little. I was going to fuck him if he asked. He told me he had been married but being gone a lot caused their divorce because he just could not do without pussy while he was away from her. I laughed knowing what she had probably been doing while he was away.

"Why don't you let me take you to the Officers' Club later for a drink? We can get to know each other better, maybe dance to the juke box."

"My husband's enlisted. I've never been to the Officers' Club. That would be nice."

"You look more like an officers' wife anyway. Where is you husband now?"

"He's somewhere off the coast of Japan."

Me being married didn't bother him any more than it did me. He had to know I was married when he first spoke. I always wear my wedding rings no matter where I am or who I'm fucking. Still do! I was going to fuck him anyway. Getting into the Officers' Club should be fun.

I was surprised when he insisted on picking me up at the apartment. When I opened the door he looked even more handsome than I had remembered.

"Ready to go?"

"Uh, do you want to kill a little time here before we go?" I flirted.

"You're going to let me fuck you later, aren't you?" He grinned.

"Uh, you bet I am!"

Her put his arms around me and we shared a make out kiss. After my quick squeeze of his cock and his hands exploring my ass and boobs we gave a second thought about a quick fuck before going out, but he stopped it.

"We need to go out first. With what I've got in store for you you'll be leaking cum all over the place."

I giggled and kissed him again. From what I felt with my hand earlier he had the equipment to do it. We went and had lots of fun. He did feed the jukebox and was a good dancer when others weren't cutting in. Everyone called me Mrs. Brody and he didn't correct them that I wasn't his wife. One guy even had the nerve to feel me up during a slow dance and I let him.

After having so much fun I was afraid he might be a quick cummer and his cock may be a disappointment and his cum load over exaggerated. Instead his cock was a nice nine inches and I did get flooded with a load of cum. I felt an urgency to please him much like when I first married. Staring into each others eyes while his cock sent his sperm into me was different than the "thanks for the fuck" look I usually shared.

We actually dated, doing fun things rather than just getting together to fuck. He soon told me that he loved me and I told him that I had fallen in love with him, too. When my husband's ship was due in the next week he asked me to move in with him and divorce my husband. Most of my clothes and stuff where already at his apartment because I spent all my time there.

What he didn't know was that sometimes when I was alone I'd hit a bar to find a black guy to fuck. I even brought a couple of them back to his place because it was near the bar where I went to hunt for black cock most often.

Everything considered we continued to see each other and I welcomed my husband home with lots of sex and some blowjobs. The first week was spent with cock in me several times per night. Then it was back to Utah to see my folks and my family.

After a quick visit with my folks we were back at my sister's house fucking each other's spouse. Much like the first time after the first kiss it was pairing off with me fucking her husband and her fucking mine. Their kids were a hurdle to work around. We made a mini vacation out of a trip to Wendover. We shared a room and got a kick from my sister and my husband watching me and her husband fuck and vice versa although it became a contest to see who could fuck the most.

Back home we got orders to transfer to Norfolk, Virginia. There's a lot of blacks in Virginia. Getting black fucked wasn't hard to do. Hubby got promoted for the second time so money was a little better. We moved into off base housing. The accommodations were nicer and the neighbors for most all married. The couple next door was mixed race, with him being black. I exploited his like of white pussy and had myself filled with his large cock and plentiful seed by the second weekend.

We lived there four years and started our family there. I went off the pill and stayed off. Both kids were from my husband even though I continued to play Sperm Roulette with the black neighbor. We tried to be careful. Me being the less careful because I thought the idea of a black baby would be great seeing how my husband reacted to it.

The black neighbor and I were at it three or four times a week plus when I was pregnant I got a little horny wondering if he could be the father of my child. I became friends with his white wife which was a great advantage. She started craving some extra black cock and our girl's night out each week became trying to fuck as many young black sailors as we could.

As my husband's rank went higher and he got a little more choice in where we lived we chose to come back to Florida. He went back to Mayport Naval Shipyard and retired to work at NAS. When he went to Mayport was when we bought our first house and it was at a time when the popularity of Fleming Island peaked and most all available land sold out.

I had a scare when I got pregnant with my third and last child. I became pregnant while on the pill. The contractor on our house had a black superintendant that I fucked near the end of our house being built and carried on the affair as others were build in our subdivision. He would park his truck at the construction office and walk the edge of the woods to my house. I'd put my two kids to bed for a nap and he'd cum in me a couple of times several days per week.

My best times were when my husband was at sea before he retired. I have three girlfriends in my subdivision that have made a pact to babysit each others kids when hubby is out to sea and we wanted to be out trolling for black cock. Now that all three husbands are retired and/or working regular jobs we do a girls night out on Saturday's that gets us all fucked by strangers.

That and the sister's husband swap as first mentioned makes life pretty sweet. The only thing better would be having a black guy fuck me on a daily basis while hubby is at work.

OH Shit! I just looked at the clock. My husband should be home any minute and I'm sitting here in panties only still bubbling cum! That's my story. I'm going to hit send. Any questions send me a message and if you're every in Fleming Island look me up. You've got my email.

*****************************

Copyright 2015. No reuse without written permission of the writer.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers
12