All Comments on 'Flesh Wound Ch. 02'

by Garth Winter

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I love your take on life

I was hoping that a continued loving relationship would be your next chapter. I must admit that his extra-marital affair caught me by surprise. Your style is easy to read and the proofreading is better that almost all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
At last!

At last, someone who can really write, real people who have real emotions as well as alot of sex, and its funny too. I love how the sex isn't in my face bit I know its going on :)

The first part was so intense, I never ouwld have believed this would be so different, relaxed and smiling, but about the same people. For once I wasn't embarassed for my husband to find me reading this one, and I want more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So Sad

We normally do not respond to something like this, but it hit home. Cathy, you are evil! You humiliated your husband and broke your marriage vows. Then you had your Aunt Judy seduce Gary in order to make up for your cheating on him. You are such a slut, just like our mother. If Gary ever looks at another woman or touches her, don't say a word because YOU started it all. You are nothing more than a whorish slut. You should move out and take care of your intimate needs someplace else. We gave you a 25 for writting but 0 for content. Gary, you are a whimp.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I give it a 25 because it was written well.

Gary, when we last communicated I didn't know that this was a true story, now my heart really goes out to you. I stated before that he was a wimp and she was a slut, now after reading her version I think that you are still a wimp and that she is a super slut. I still believe that she had been with Mark before and don't forget that she suggested the affair. If the slut didn't like Marks dick, she wouldn't have stayed with him for three days and don't believe that bullshit about not knowing that you were jealous(yeah sure). As for you being with Aunt Judy, I doubt that it would have happened if she didn't set it up.

Now the slut states that you are still togeather even though she states twice that you never know what may happen. I would bet that she has been out looking for more small dick and getting it.

Since Judy seems like a nice lady, you should drop the slut and go after the Aunt. The slut say's that she wasn't jealous when you were with her Aunt but why should she be, she evidently doesn't give a shit about you, to her you are probably just a big dick with a paycheck. I was going to keep my comment private but than I thought, fuck it the slut deserves to be slamed in public.

I really like your writing but I hope that your next story isn't about the slut running off with some little dicked weasel and leaving you heartbroken. My suggestion is to dump the slut before she dumps you. There may still be a chance for you to get rid of your horns.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
Way too convenient

Sorry, the wife's explanation is way too convenient.

1) She had no idea he would be jealous, he seemed so enthusiastic. "You can't expect me to like it but I can't stop you can I." It's easy to see how she could mistake that for enthusiasm.

Well there were other clues to his enthusiasm:

"Oh, you're very sweet to me. But won't it be painful for you?"

"I expect it will. I hate the thought, really. I can't, I don't want to think about it. But what would be the point of playing the tough guy? You'd only resent me. You might hate me. You might start having someone else on the quiet. I'll just have to hope you don't fall in love and leave me for good."

Well, that makes it clear.

2) She didn't want to throw him out of his home, just have him around for what reason? So he could hear them and suffer. So he could see they didn't leave each other for 4 days? So she could assure him that she loved him? She could have come out once in 4 days to tell him that, just in case in the remotest possibility he was bothered by this. Even the fact that he wanted the keys to leave didn't clue her in that this was painful to him.

3) He made the loving gesture, she concedes, of convering her up. And she reciprocated by soothing him by saying, "We were too busy fucking." And then she reassures him with the loving, passionate, "I'm here, aren't I?"

4) She says his thoughts were exaggerated, that she didn't spend 4 days in bliss. Gee, what a sacrifice she made putting in the extra time to finish out the days when she was getting almost no enjoyment from it at all. What a trouper!

5) It was okay because he cheated on her. He cheated by agreeing to do what she encouraged him to do, what she really wanted him to do. Contrast that by asking to do what he really didn't want her to do. He told her he didn't want it but couldn't stop it. Way different.

6) Why did she think she had to make it up to him? He was supposedly enthusiastic about the episode.

Okay, so they are together now. But all the inconsistencies in her story tell us the truth. She was completely selfish, indulgent and didn't care what pain she caused her husband. She was getting what she wanted and he had no say. She made no effort to ameliorate his suffering because she didn't care. Only her pleasure was on her radar. Would she do it again? Has she done it behind his back? I don't know, but her selfish attitude tells me she wouldn't pass up the opportunity because of guilt or any thougth of how it might affect him. I didn't read any strong expression of love for him. They will stay together because people stay together, or not. Not because she passionately wants to be with him. She says she wouldn't have done it if she had known. I think she did know and wanted to do it anyway. But I see no expression of regret. If I found myself in that situation, I'd be painfully sorry for what I did to the other person. Her attitude seems to be, "Oh, well."

Sorry Gary for the harsh assessment but that's how I read it. She is rationalizing. But you probably knew it at the time and you will pretend again that it's not so. It's too bad there couldn't be a more honest resolution, but she is who she is, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Such a shame

I think "dside" and "rpsuch" pretty much said it all. I didn't realize the first story was based in fact either. Cathy is self centered and, well,not someone that any man I know would want for a mate. The majority of guys would let her decide what she wanted, if she went with the other guy, that would be the end of the relationship. Having Judy as a consolation prize just wouldn't get it. Poor Gary!

Garth WinterGarth Winterabout 20 years agoAuthor
Note from Garth Winter

I wouldn't normally do this -- especially as it's sabotaging my own budding career in erotica -- but I think I must say something. Some people seem to be taking these stories to heart, taking them seriously in a way I hadn't expected, and I'm worried about some of you, especially the ones I've exchanged emails with.

I suppose in a way it's a compliment that people think the story is true, but it isn't. It's a story. I made it up. I thought that was the idea!

Like any half-decent story, it contains things that exist, things that don't exist, elements of people I know, elements of people I simply imagined, things that happened, things that happened to other people and which I've been told about or read about or seen in the movies, things that happened at one time, things that happened at another time, and mainly things that never happened at all! This is what writers do, surely?

In the first story I was interested in looking at what jealousy does to a person's thought-processes -- as well as seeing if I could write a sexy story -- and in the second with trying to show how the same events can have an utterly different mood depending on who's looking at them, or telling the tale. So naturally there are inconsistencies. Perhaps you're familiar with the idea of the "unreliable narrator", where the person telling a story may actually be talking nonsense, and this only gradually dawns on the reader -- well, these were meant to be a bit like that.

I hope that clears the matter up, and that people can enjoy the stories (or not!) for what they are, stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
never complain. never explain

Great first story. You know you done good when you get strong reactions. Negatives are almost as good as positives. The comments on the usual "wife needs bigger" stories do not seem nearly as strong as what you got here. Maybe because that idea has been done so much that the stories have lost any emotion. Or it's because the posters are cursed with fourteen inchers and they're jealous? That's what you get for displaying some originality.

Anyway... keep writing.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
NOTE FROM DSIDE!

Since you and I have exchanged emails and I didn't like your story, I must be one of the people that you worry about. Please don't worry about me, I didn't write this trash. Worry about the person that would write a story using his wifes name and his name for the main characters.

In case you haven't noticed, not many people liked your story. The whole idea of public comments is for the readers to comment(either good or bad) on the stories. Evidently you don't like this so I would suggest that you disable the comments or stop writing trash.

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsabout 20 years ago
Very good

Very good, if you write another one everyone will still read it and some will still hate you, sounds like the making of a Soap opera. Best of luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
DSIDE=BACKSIDE!

Jeez, everywhere I go in this place, this dside character pops up talking crap. Give us a break! If he can't understand something, or doesn't like the subject, hey, it's trash. Pisses him off. Makes him mad. I'm not sure what this story is, I'm not even sure I liked it, but trash it ain't.

Garth WinterGarth Winterabout 20 years agoAuthor
Note for George (60)

Thanks for your email input, George. I appreciate it. More than happy to discuss it, but you'll have to give me some sort of email address to reply to!

GW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great, but -

I wish the author hadn't left a note explaining so much. It almost spoiled two convincing stories for me. I was liking not knowing if they were true or not, that made them more arousing. Like the man said, never complain, never exlplain.

Garth WinterGarth Winterabout 20 years agoAuthor
I agree with you!

But you didn't get some of the emails I got! A lot of them were from people who seemed to have only a nodding acquaintance with reality. They insisted on believing that both stories were factual, and this reinforced their view that women were evil, manipulative strumpets who should be punished (and they knew just how they were going to do it), or alternatively they'd been hurt so badly by someone or other, and the stories had brought it all back and they had been plunged back into some sort of hell of self-hate.

Well, I tried to do a professional job on the stories, but I really don't take myself that seriously, and I can't think my dabblings in erotica are worth anyone doing harm to someone else, or throwing themselves off a bridge somewhere. So that was why I "went public".

Anyway, the next story will be funny -- at least that's the intention! If anyone takes that seriously, they really are beyond help!

Garth Winter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Self justification for self gratification. No

apology for abusing the mental well being of her husband just we joked about it in bed when i was to sore and we are still together. Wasnt being to sore from being to large the reason expressed for her wanting to be hard banged by another man? Seems the end came back to the beginning. Of you ahd the husband so wrapped around you finger to allow you to do this to your marriage and your marriage vows where did you think he was going to go? Did you really think that he would grow the testosterone to match his cock and divorce you? Only one type of woman does this to her marriage, a slut. A very common cheating adulterous slut. And to be able to justify it in your mind requires some type of low self esteem, self grandious, or self centered need for gratification of humiliation laid on your husband to make your mental problem be lessened. To later try and play it off and involve others is even worse. I can justify my prior broken marriage vows, giving away my time, emotions, feelings, and yes love to another not my mate, by getting others involved in the same activity. Hmm, does that mean a murderer today is justified because another commits murder tomorrow. No, one act of adultry does not justify another act of adultry. This is a story of a woman who robs her husband of his mate and cuckolds him, nothing more, nothing less.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
Deceit and trickery

Yeah, you hatched a cunning plan alright. Once you set hubby up with your aunt (you knew she represented no real threat to you), then you had all the justification you needed or your little love-fest. You played him like a violin. I notice hubby and aunt Judy had to be elsewhere for their meeting but you made sure to rub hubby's nose in it when you took your turn. Who cares about his misery, as long as you get what you want? Good thing he's blinded by love, he might figure out just how coldly calculating you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmm

I wouldn't call writing crap that a strange and sick niche market enjoys a "budding career." Take all the long winded prose out and you've still got two people fucking around on each other, then compounding it with weak assed justification. Another way of putting it is you have a beautiful plate, you fill it with shit, then place some nice garnish around it. Thing is, no matter how nice the plate or appealing the garnish, it's still a plate of shit! Put your writing skill to some use and write stories for the sane and normal minded; both you and they will profit from the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Doesn't matter that your still together, Gary is a wimp for staying married to awhore like you. If you would have been my wife and told me you wanted ot fuck another man your ass would have been out hte door so fast it would have made your head swim. But then maybe Gary is so wimpy he likes to eat another mans cum out of your well used pussy

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Brilliant comments through the years.... it's like visiting the...

..."Lost Lineage" section of the Hominid display at the Smithsonian. This chapt. unnecessary and strays into answering idiot readers demands rather than your own. Insecure people have no concept of what it is like to have an overabundance of certainty.Is every detractor petrified that their own marriage would be too weak (after many years?)to survive this? Pretty pathetic when the comments for this type of "arrangement" (distasteful or no) echo the comments for a behind the back affair.Such thinkers.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
It looks like the commentators achieved their aim!

Nothing like getting people to stop posting stories because they talk about people or things that the commentators do not like!

Basically I was super impressed by the writing in the first chapter and thought the second far less interesting. Still pandering your aunt and husband is a bit out of the ordinary.

But I did feel that the quality of the writing fell off.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I just did not like it,

thus I gave it a rating as such, one star, and that was a little high.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
WTF?

Who's idea was it to write ch i and ch 2 of stories that do nothing and go nowhere. Gary and Cathy should have saved each other a lot of problems and just killed themselves. At least I wouldn't have wasted my precious time reading both asshole stories if they were dead.

HA

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry....

The husband should never accepted to do the same she had done....With this he lowered himself to her selfish desire....After reading his story I disn't expect him to do this....

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
PEOPLE WHO PROFESS TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE

have no clue of prices, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eh

Just a whitewashing reversal of the first tale, most likely because he didn't like the comments calling out the wife. I would have preferred an actual story about how they got on and persevered after the end of the last story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous