All Comments on 'Flesh Wound'

by Garth Winter

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 20 years ago
Boring

What a pussy. Like she is doing him a favor by staying with him. The guy needs a backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Touching

I loved this. I'm sitting here in the middle of the night, and my man out of town working for the weekend. Weird stuff goes on in marriages (and I should know), and this story really got to me. It's kinda tender and quiet as well as sexy. And hey, this guy (if it really is a guy, I'm not so sure) can really write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelievable

This is a doomed marriage. How did it last as long as it did? No relationship could endure after the weekend described in this story. The wife obviously doesn't want the husband any more, and why would the husband want the wife? Sorry, but this just doesn't work for me.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
over

This marriage is over. Obviously, she feels nothing now for her husband. She was one weekend of fucking away from the marriage ending anyway.She begrudgingly stated she was still there with him. Given the opportunity to be with Mark permanently, she'd be gone in a moment. The pain suffered by this man should not have to be endured by anyone.

Gary

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
A bit different

But still just a wimp husband.

WHY?W HY? WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
some more please

this is well writen and i enjoyed it . i like wimp husband story so ignore the people who dont and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
There's got to be more

I like the story. The anquish is apparent. I am left wondering where this will go now. Too much is left unsaid. Please, not another cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A New Angle

This is a new angle on the Wife-Watching/Cuckold theme and it will only appeal to those husbands who are into it.

Such husbands are submissive and love the humiliation that this scenario provides.Very well written and please write more.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
So much left unsaid and unresolved

You have the wife saying, "I'm here now, aren't I?"

That says nothing, tells him nothing. Will she be home when he comes home? Will he ever be sure of it again? We don't know. A lot of your readers believe her actions, her passion for another while aware her husband is aware makes it difficult to believe it will.

This story is incomplete. Not a service to your readers.

However you have the emotions here, at least his. I was left having no understanding why the wife was even considering staying. She seems to have decided what matters to her, and her welbeing, is a good strong climax.

ZanzibarZanzibarabout 20 years ago
A total turnaround

The usual cuckolding story is because the husband usually can't measure up, and in this case, its because he's so big a lot of possibilities are denied them.

Very poignant, and very well described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Feel the anguish

I felt the knots in my stomach as we wondered if she will still feel the same about me tomorrow...or the day after....but I think she will, if we are secure enough....

HexxedHexxedabout 20 years ago
nice twist

Good twist instead of the traditional type of "loving wives" story and well done with his feelings during the whole thing. I agree with Troubador in that you left it hanging a bit too much. Too unresolved or vague in regards to her feelings or rather her reasons.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 20 years ago
unbelievable

another "wimp husband" story. i know in real life it is harder to end a marriage than to simply say "dump the bitch", but exactly what is left to this relationship? wife is emotionally and careerwise tied into this Mark person. then when she makes her announcement about wanting to try sex with someone smaller so she can fully let loose and enjoy (the only unique part of the story), gee, guess who she picks. then while Mark is there and then after, wife is cold and very impersonal towards husband.

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A strange story in some ways

A different slant of the cheating wife/acquesient husband theme, and presenting a whole gamut of the emotional distress a betrayed husband feels, which is often omitted in stories of this nature. That the husband is left feeling inadequate is understood and I wonder if it's possible for a couple to regain the trust and intimacy they once knew afterwards.

As several commentators have said, there are a lot of loose ends in this story, which leaves open the possibility of sequels, and not just on one possiblie ending, exploring how this may turn out.

The best twist in this story is that the husband is apparently quite well endowed, and yet his wife has a desire for a smaller penis. Kind of explodes the bigger cock myth, doesn't it?

To my mind, that she's still there after her lover, Mark, leaves only prompts a few questions: for how long? What will happen when she and her lover go on their next sales trip, and what's going to go through her husband's mind?

Often it's not the initial tryst that ruins a marriage, it's the continuation, or the possibile continuation, of the new relationship that eats away at a partner's soul. If, as he says, her husband feels numb now, then his pent up feelings may erupt unpredictably, and it won't take much more to cause complete disassociation from the marriage. It's then that love dies, and divorce becomes inevitable.

My musings anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Lazy Readers

Blame it on the TV, or popular movies if you like. Everyone these days wants it the easy way.

"Why?"

"How?"

"Tell me what it means!"

"Give me the ending!"

A pity that some readers have become so intellectually lazy that every detail must be handed to them, that actually *thinking*, or using a story to ignite their own imagination has become just too much trouble.

Sometimes the it's the journey and not the destination that is to be enjoyed. Granted, if this genre isn't for you, you may want to look elsewhere. But, the style and originality set this story apart from the hoard of cliches out there. From one author to another, I applaud your excellent effort.

LyconLyconabout 20 years ago
Well written

This is a good story and very well written. We really feel the man's pain, and sacrifice. And it makes us realise, those of us who have often wished for an extra inch or two, that being well hung might not be the blessing it appears to be.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Different perspective to usual fare.

I liked seeing this from the other side of the spectrum. Not every woman wishes her husband had a 14 inch dick that she can easily take in all three holes. You have a husband that the wife considers to be "too big" to fully enjoy their relationship with. Now he might lose her to a smaller sized guy she works with.

The one thing I didn't like about your story is the wife's reponse "I'm here aren't I?" If that is how she is going to reassure her husband that their marriage is okay, then he needs to just turn her loose. This type of ending really brought down an otherwise fantastic story. It leaves too much hanging. Does she love Mark or her husband? Will she continue to see Mark or end it now? Why is she even with her husband when she clearly has a deeper connection with Mark? Give the husband a little backbone, the wife is clearly thinking of noone else but herself. This story needs a chapter 2.

Also to Anon in US: If you are going to call us lazy readers, then have the balls to sign your name. If the author doesn't want comments, then he can turn them off.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
I guess I'm in the minority.

How can anyone think that this story is even good fantasy.

This is just another slut/wimp story with a twist. Have no doubt that she no longer loves her husband an will stay around as long as he lets her do as she wishes. You have to believe that she has been cheating with the weasel all along. The only answer to this story is that it needs a sequel with him throwing her out and beating the shit out of the little weasel. I am sure that there are alot of good women that would appreciate him.

It is not often that a story pisses me off like this one did butI see no redeeming qualities to it. It is just a case of a writer getting satisfaction out of demeaning a good husband. I know that alot of people will think that I am taking this to personal but I ignore anyone that signs their name ANONYMOUS. There are alot of us out there that are tired of good husbands being portrayed as wimps and cuckolds. My e-mail is posted on this comment and I would be more than happy to discuss this further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An reply not about the story, but about

the comments, specifically about replies from anonymous. Has it ever occoured to those who dispise anonymous replies that not all readers are members of Literotica? I'm not, simply because I don't want to complete several of the "required fields" in the application. I prefer my information to be private, so I simply refuse to fill out the form.

Which leaves me with no other alternative but to reply anonyously.

Oh, I could sign my posts with my screenname, but the disadvantage would be opening my emailbox to even more spam, since those companies have programs that scan as much of the internet as possible to garner addresses to use and resell to other vendors. No thank you.

Garth WinterGarth Winterabout 20 years agoAuthor
OK with me

I don't personally have any problem with people commenting anonymously. It's a bit frustrating when they email you with questions (or abuse!) and there's no way to reply, but that's all.

enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Too Much...Too Little...

Cuckold stories (mostly the willing husband - cuckold stories) make me want to get out my gun and end the bastard's misery. Even this one with a LARGE COCK and a SMALL PUSSY. (Although all the other cuckold stories have it reversed). Where is the husband's brains at...or should I even ask if he has any brains.

Early in the story, the author writes:

"You will be careful, won't you? I know you are, but please. Yes, I know you like it with my bottom in the air, I do too, but you bash me. No, I can't bring my legs up. I'd like to as well, but I can't. Perhaps if I keep my hand round it? No, don't even try that, please, darling, please. How about in my cleavage? I know it's not the same. It's not the same for me, either. You don't know how badly I want you inside me. How about my mouth? I'll make it really good. Don't move too much, though. I can use my hands, if you try not to get it in my hair, or in my eye again. Oh, all right, but please be careful. Let me do the moving, OK? Lie still. Keep your bottom down. No, you mustn't buck like that. You'll spoil it. I'll have to stop. Please, no, I'm still bruised inside from Sunday. Maybe tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after."

Bitch and moan...bitch and moan... Throw the cunt out and take your manly size cock somewhere it will be appreciated. From all the other "Loving Wives" stories there should not be any shortage of woman who would be screaming ... "Ram it in deeper. Fuck my pussy harder..."

No need to feel like a (large size) loser. Get rid of that cuckold status right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks. . .

. . .to the latest fan who sent me an email (anonymous, of course) saying that this was the worst story he'd ever read, and please don't post any more.

Well, don't worry Pal, I shan't be wasting any more stories on people like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh my darling I love you but I need to try another

please be happy while I bring her into the house for a weekend of pure sex, hard heavy totally involved sex. I know I am too large for you and will hurt you but I need to tray a woman who can take me deep and hard. I know you will suffer and hurt but I need you to accept I need one chance before I get older to pound a girl hard and heavy and know what it feels like to shove my over large cock into her fully and hard. It will hurt you, destroy you inside, but I need this and you will lose nothing except the respect love caring feeling and emotions I bathe on this person who will provide me with what you never can. And what woman would stand for this? I dont think one exist. Why is it the man should always give in to the females weak morals and ethics but get ruined if it is his morals and ethics?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hothouse stuff

Only just found this old one. Wow, its intense! Kinda like being in a steamroom. I could have used more context, but maybe that's the point - just nothing but sex. Worked for me, lol

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Best treatment of this plot I've seen yet on this site....

....believable and what a great dope-slap to the bbc crowd but just a well-written and thoughtful tale thank-you.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Extremelly well written

Well portrayed characters and horrifying situation for someone to find themselves. To have even brought the idea up she has to be a very insensitive creature. In this context the only ray of hope, for their future, is that she said that "they were too busy fucking". But the truth is that he really should have spent the weekend with a normal woman who would have given him the same freedom of action.

Thank you Pete for bringing this one to my attention....

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
great tension!

I found the prose slightly obnoxious with the shift from real world to imaginary. Wished there was more dialogue between all three. Could have been much better, but nonetheless, very goodl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so lets left?

She explores her sexuality without her life partner. She learns all this wonderful stuff. She learns what turns her on. She finds the worlds best dickman, the worlds best pussy eater, etcetera. Notice that it is always SHE. So when this is done, if it ever done. They will have nothing together. He will never measure up in any way or shape. He will always be an also ran. When he tries to make love to her she will never enjoy it because she has had better hundreds of times.

I truly wonder how she would take it if said I want to have sex with women that love my cock and know how to take it. I plan on fucking alot of women to make up for the lousy fucking I have had all this time!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lousy Fucking Story

She tells her husband she wants to fuck another man and he goes along and even brings up breakfast for the.

I HATE CUCKS

I HATE CHEATING WIVES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gloomy

But strangely well written and all too real.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A sick story...

Well writen, but a sick story from the beginning to the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're Joking Right?

Sick, just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Instinctual dark ooze

My initial reaction was to condemn you as cultural bottom feeder. But I calmed and permitted my painfully nurtured literary mind to function. Your characters were so well drawn that I failed for a moment to realize what you had accomplished. Even if you were a flake endorsing this cultural pathology, the essence of your effort would dominate and continue to rise as an emerging social catastrophe. These dark propositions do occur; and in the 21st Century, the drum beat of sinister frustration is beginning to lead the parade. We see this in the day-to-day world of clinical psyche every day...and attempt to pretend that we do not. Absurdity looms as our dictating fundament. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHAT YOU DESCRIBE AS A FLESH WOUND

the cuck has a mortal and killing deceit. TK U MLJ LV NV

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 7 years ago
There is clearly a difference . . .

. . . between a permitted one night stand and a four day, long weekend, fuckfest with a new lover. This is a good story about the angst of a cuckold husband as wife goes well beyond overboard for her first extramarital tryst.

I am curious as to where the second chapter will venture. My guess is a married couple discussion of what happened, why, and where from here. A more interesting approach to wrapping up that discussion might be an announcement by Cathy that she doesn't intend to wait long for a repeat adventure with Mark and she doesn't give a whit whatever her traditional bed partner thinks about her plans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Illogical, unpleasant, and unhot

Fudge the Pudge

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get rid of the bitch and move on this will just be the start of something bad

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone put up with this? Is this meant to be entertaining, or a cautionary tale?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I read it again. It seems like a sad tail of a man who sacrifices too much. He thinks he's showing love, but it's the end of the marriage. It will only be time now and then it's over. Sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unconditional love in adult relationships is a toxic myth. Relationships are conditional and should have clear established boundaries otherwise the relationship can quickly turn into a toxic abusive relationship. No one should want to live in an abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The entire point supposedly was to allow her to experience sex without pain. When given that opportunity, she increases the quantity of sex so that she is in pain nonetheless. This is either a poorly conceived exploration of the wife's masochism as a mental illness or it is simply a badly written cuck story. <shrug>

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well I think the big dicked husband should be able to be with a woman that can appreciate a big dick. It must suck to be with a person who doesn’t appreciate what you have regardless of sex ie size

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous