Flight Attendant Performs on Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, the more that guys get into watching me, the more I get off to it and that's when my fantasy mind takes over. Although there were tips involved because of the garter belt, I would do it for free. To me, it's the reason, that guys tip that gets me off, not at all about the money. Tipping says to me, 'We like watching you, seeing your naked body, having you share your sensuality and the intimate act of masturbation with us.'

It's erottic when money is slipped under my garter belt. It tells me that men like what they see or want to see more or maybe just again. So just before I laid down, I kicked off my heels, to be completely natural, and relaxed on the blanket, reclining onto my back. I spread my legs apart and placed both hands on the inside of my thighs. I laid still like that for a bit letting guys anticipate what I was going to do for those tips. I then slid my hands up to my landing strip and in a continuous motion, pinched my labia between my fingers and started with a sensual labia spread. I started by pulling them straight forward, keeping my lips together, enjoying more anticipation, and then slowly fanned them open, showing their lighter pink color as I stretched them.

I wanted to lift my head up and see the faces of the men looking between my legs but, instead, I kept it on the blanket and found the faces of the men who were next. That provided my own anticipation.

The blanket got pulled closer to the edge. I knew what they wanted so I pulled wider as men peered in. The Mexican men were vocal as they usually are about sex. With tips coming in, I got excited and occasionally masturbated openly for them. My blanket got pulled along the stage to the next man or group of men. Almost everyone near the stage gave me dollars encouraging more spreads and masturbation sessions. I found that men liked it when I scooted up close to them, you know, getting personal, with my butt just to the edge of the stage and resting my feet on their shoulders or resting in their arms at their sides. Some guys wanted a buddy to join in so it could be two sets of shoulders. I'm pretty limber so that helped! Once my feet were held in place, I could relax my legs open and bring my arms down together to pinch my labia and spread them. My lips are pretty small but I can still pull them pretty far apart to give a good show.

For guys that said something like, 'show me your clit', I proudly unhooded her and brought her out. I kept my labia spread while I did it for a nice visual. Also, I have almost a natural landing strip (Latina thing and just lucky I think). I don't need to wax but do use tweezers a bit and also trim her for length and then shave from my clit down. Men are very visual, I know, so it's important to me that they like what they see.

In addition to showing and playing with my pussy, I pulled my arms in close to my breasts to lift them together so that when I start masturbating, they jiggled in rhythm to my fingering. And now that I have, what I've been told natural looking D Cup breasts, I'm sometimes complimented on a complete masturbation show. Men love shaking boobs. I practice at home making them jiggle in different ways.

After performing along the length of the stage, I moved my blanket back to just in front of my handsome businessman. I walked to the side of the stage, took the bills out of my garter belt and rolled it off my thigh. I gave it to the man that introduced me at the beginning and asked him to hold it for me. I wanted to be completely naked - no heels, no hat and no garter belt, just natural. I turned back, smiled at my great audience and stood just behind my blanket and fingered as naturally and sensually as I could while standing up. I wanted everyone, not just the guys that watched me on my blanket earlier, to be able to see me. The guys in back applauded in appreciation. In fact, I noticed that my audience had grown larger in size since I last noticed. This was good for several reasons, I thought. I found the manager's eyes, who gave me an approving nod. It made me smile. I looked directly at him and tucked my arms in toward my boobs to make them shake while I masturbated more freely. My smile was disappearing, though, as I was now concentrating on my pleasuring.

I got a few more pre-orgasmic tremors, tensing my thighs through, them but after one distinctly powerful one, I decided to lie back down on my blanket. I was glad I did as I was getting closer to orgasm and enjoying myself immensely. I usually close my eyes for my climax but wanted to see my businessman's dark eyes again, so I lifted my head off the blanket, found his staring right back into mine. Without breaking his gaze, I fingered as long as I could, even trying not to cum, trying to make it last, eventually though, playing myself into an energetic exhibitionist fever and masturbating uninhibitedly to a wonderful on stage orgasm. As I climaxed, I broke his gaze and lifted my butt off the floor and straightened and tensed my legs. I held my breath for the pleasing effect it gives me and then, as I peaked, gave a long moan as I put all of my fingering energy into finishing her off. In returning to his gaze, I spread my pussy lips to hold his attention. He gave me a squint of his eyes and warm appreciative smile which I returned. I sat up, driving my legs into a near split in front of him, leaned in and gave him a kiss. I wondered if I'd see him again. I felt that I would, reason enough to perform here again.

I was spent so I settled back into the blanket, threw my arms behind my head and kept my legs open spread eagle to the audience and regained my breathing. I kept my eyes closed and listened to the men clapping and commenting.

I definitely learned that sharing an orgasm with an audience of men makes masturbating so much more exciting. So now when I masturbate alone, it's ALWAYS to the fantasy of performing on stage!

12