All Comments on 'Flight Attendant'

by Fortysomething

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

wow...wish you were my mom...lol...that was hot...write more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very shallow

Not good!No plot at all, just another cliched fuckfest. Don't give up the day job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Almost great story

Started out very good. Take more time next time with character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
look you write good fun stories don't stop

your stories don't hurt anyone and they are fun to read.i like mom and son incest,there isn't no greater love of moms and sons.one favor write more and make them stories longer.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
A good start

Perhaps a continuation is in order where you decide to give all of yourself so that his son can experience the same womb to develop in as he did?

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Love the theme of this story!

Mom needs to really get into it now that she has finally gone "all the way" with her son. Now she needs to really get into taking him as soon as she gets home!! ANd doing different things with him. Go to dinner, to the movies, play around in public!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More!

A very hot story - Please give us more of mom teasing her son (we all fantasize about a hot stewardess in stockings and high heels with her hot, tight uniform!!) and being a slut for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

None of you assholes speak for me. Don't say "we all" or "every man". Would this story be less "HOT" if she were a school teacher? A bank teller? A secretary? Or Heaven forbid, a stay at home mom? This story was written for the sick motherfuckers on this site. And, there are a lot of you.

Is this where I'm supposed to say I'm sorry for my honest opinion? Don't hold your breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great story but to short.could there a ch. 2 al little longer

a bit more detal.keep it coming.

oediplexoediplexabout 18 years ago
4 out of 4

Oediplex

I give it a something pointed up and 4 out of 4 of cums,

8==3~ 8==3~ 8==3~ 8==3~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story... GREAT WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SUPERB

Without doubt you are one of Literotica's best contributors. I loved your "Carmen" story, but this one takes the prize - it is 100% terrific.

Thank you, and please give us more.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Unbearable temptation!

Even though both mother and son are aware what their doing is looked upon with disapproval, the flight attendant and her son finally consumate the desire they feel for each other. This writer's characters are if nothing else - believable!

Good Write.

bluknightbluknightover 17 years ago
Hot, Fun and sexy

I liked your story a lot. I liked her reluctance and her son's persistance. You make her very sexy and the parts where she's pushing her breasts into his face are great. You could add a little more to the end, it kind of ended abruptly, but still a fun read.

gotranegotraneover 15 years ago
Great Start!

Great start, keep it going! I really love the premise! A hot flight attendant, and a even hotter situation! Please write, at least, a sequel, or, hopefully, make it a series. Just one request, if you wear pantyhose, please mention them, and us pantyhose fans will certainly appreciate it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Grounded

Story doesn't really take off, but the description of the mom is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"knowing it was wrong only made it better."

It certainly did. That's the point at which the mother and her boy Brian get into a fuck-frenzy. When they realize the full unbelievable meaning of what they're doing. Surely, a boy's stiff young prick must never enter the very same cunt he came out of as a little baby--his own dear mother's cunt! Can he actually intend to unload his hot young balls up into the place where he was conceived? Can Brian possibly mean to spray his warm creamy semen all over the walls of the protective chamber that housed him for nine months, where his father had sprayed his own semen to make him? The answer to all these terrible questions, is, "Fuck, yeah!" Brian and his mom are blissfully aware of exactly what they are doing, and they love it. Their bodies tingle all over, especially where son's fat prick meets mother's wet twat. What a horrendous idea--a boy's prick is never supposed to get anywhere near his mother's twat--and here it's buried way up inside it, his prick's surrounded by warm, clutching mommy-cunt. And sure enough, there he goes! The boy unloads his young balls in his own mother's mommy-hole, totally creaming it, shooting his mom a great big twatful of his rich boyish semen. And in the days and years to come, Brian and his mother'll be doing it over and over again.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks For Sharing***

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Sorry I can not correct your work because I am not any better. But I loved your story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved the story but wished it was longer.

r0cket69r0cket69almost 7 years ago
hot

hot short story. a son's love for his mother leads to a courageous first step. the flight attendnt can now look forward to cuming home to her son after a long flight. this new relationship has potential - the sky's the limit.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Short and Sweet

This is one weak mom, with a no quit son. Fast read but not bad. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous