Flight of Desperation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the cockpit door the steward knocked and then entered, with JJ following swiftly behind.

To JJ's surprise the pilots were only young, neither older than their early thirties.

What luck JJ had, the co-pilot was about 26 years old, he had blonde hair, and was JJ's perfect guy, perfect build, had muscle and was very toned, so much so that his amazing abs and defined chest could be seen through his shirt, he was tanned and had a smile had her smitten.

Lastly was the pilot, he looked about 28 but when he welcomed JJ into the cockpit you could hear the authority and maturity in his voice, he was at least in his thirties.

He had black hair, and had a slim build, he wasn't as exciting as the other 2, but JJ didn't care, because he had the deepest brown eyes.

The pilot started the introductions,

"Welcome to the cockpit, we normally don't allow passengers here except for special situations."

JJ was still busy examining the three men before her, and answered,

"Well thank you all very much, i hope i can make it worth while" JJ struggled to say, not knowing if she could go through with it.

The co-pilot smiled and waved her over. He asked what exactly the deal was.

JJ approached him, and then fear hit her, what was she doing?

She stood in silence only a foot from the co-pilot sitting before her. She had made a move, how could she back out of it now, the last thing she wanted was an air marshal to arrest her for disturbing the pilots.

She had to do something, there was no escape, JJ weighed up her options, and decided that she would do as little as possible and get back to her seat quickly.

Still standing in front of the co-pilot, she gathered her wits and took in a deep breath her large chest pushing out towards him.

She unbuttoned just over half way down her blouse, and removed her bra from inside, her breasts stood there pushed together between the two sides of her blouse. Such a sexy sight, of JJ's large smooth round breasts within touching distance, being framed perfectly by the fabric of her blouse. Her soft golden skin next to the hard straight white lines of her blouses trim.

JJ then leaned forward, and looked right into the co-pilot's eyes, but he wasn't looking at her eyes. She could feel his eyes, surveying every inch of her breasts as they gently swayed in front of him.

Feeling nervous, because her breasts were being stared at, she lifted his chin and kissed him passionately. She had to do something to stop him staring at her, she realised how hard this would be.

His hand were soon on her ass, and he pulled her forward whilst still kissing her.

She didn't know what to do with herself, could she really end this with just a kiss and flash of her breasts? She was beginning to doubt it.

JJ knew she had to do this now, and knew that she would enjoy it, even if it did scare her a little.

Moving ever closer to him she was in danger of stepping on his feet, so JJ stopped kissing him for a second, and opened her legs her skirt hitching up as she did. Then lowered herself onto him. Now straddling him, he moved his hand from her ass up her back. His other hand finding her breasts and soon had one cupped, he rubbed in large circular motions around her entire breast, squeezing as much as he could fit in his hand.

JJ knew that he wasn't paying attention to anything but her breasts, and as she stretched her neck down to try kiss him again, his head also moved down and he sucked JJ's left nipple into his mouth, his hand that was stroking her back, worked its way around and was soon gently pinching her other nipple.

As she relaxed a little, she threw her head back enjoying the co-pilot sucking on her nipple and gently pulling on the other, she noticed both the pilot and steward watching intently.

She was slowly getting into it, and starting to lose her inhibitions, and worries. Now she wasn't thinking, she wasn't thinking at all. The adrenaline had captured her, the new experience taken her sensibility, logic and rationality.

She winked at the pilot and lifted the back of her skirt to flash the back of her white thong, which was barely a slither between her nice round tanned ass cheeks.

Whilst looking back at the pilot and steward, the co-pilot stopped playing with her nipple and his hand was now on her thigh, stroking his way up to where her wet pussy waited.

JJ grabbed his hand, stopping it from advancing any further, and stood up, her nipple falling out of his mouth with a wet plop. The co-pilot looked at her in dismay, like a child that has had his toy taken away.

JJ spun around slowly, taking in her surroundings and allowing the pilot and steward to see what the co-pilot had just had. She noticed a large wet patch she had left on the co-pilots trousers from her dripping pussy, she had never been so wet, and wasn't aware she was so wet at that exact moment.

She stepped back a little and placed her hands onto the co-pilots legs, bending forwards giving the men behind her a great view of her ass. She slowly lowers herself onto her knees in front of him. She looked back once more at the pilot and steward and gave them an inviting smile, then diverted her attention back to the co-pilot.

JJ moved her mouth to his trousers whilst keeping eye contact with him, she sucked at the wet patch, sucking her own juices from the fabric noticing a slight taste of his pre-cum too. She licked her way up the zip, and undid his button, as she ran one hand down the length of his leg, she undid the zip with her other hand.

As she peeled back his trousers she was shocked he wasn't wearing boxers, his massive cock 8 inches long was there in front of her, it was certainly the biggest cock JJ had ever had.

She saw it was soaked in his pre-cum, she grabbed hold of it with one hand as the other rested on his knee. She reached her tongue out and slowly licked up his entire shaft from balls to head. His balls were shaved, and he was nicely trimmed. She licked all the pre-cum from her lips and was amazed how great he tasted.

The taste was all she needed to push her further, she aimed his cock straight at her mouth, and slid it in as far as she could take it. Only managing 6 inches before gagging a little. As she went down for a second time she felt two hands lift her skirt and grab each ass cheek.

The steward had lifted her skirt up over her body and was beginning to feel her soaking pussy.

She moaned whilst getting almost 7 inches into her mouth again, she knew she wouldn't be able to suck the co-pilot well whilst moaning, so she took his cock out of her mouth, licked down his shaft again, bending forward further rocking on her knees, and started licking at his balls, and sucking gently on each one in turn followed by more licking.

As she licked the co-pilots nice shaved balls, she felt the steward slide her thong down to her knees, quickly followed by three fingers being shoved into her soaking pussy.

JJ let out a moan which allowed the co-pilot to push his hard cock back into her wide open waiting mouth, almost choking she did felt another finger be inserted into her.

This was the deepest she had ever had a cock in her mouth, never having had more than 6.5 inches of hard cock in her mouth, she enjoyed the taste of his cock, so new and different.

The excitement grew as the fingering of her wet pussy and fucking of her face continued, she felt like she was being used, she hated it, but loved it. A guy shoving his cock into her mouth not caring about choking her, using four fingers stretching her tight pussy, almost immediately, not working his way up.

JJ slurped up off his long cock, and rubbed her saliva into his entire length, and then spat onto the head of his massive cock. She sucked down again and again getting his cock coated evenly. Moaning as she sucked, knowing the fourth finger had been inserted into her, she clenched her pussy tightly around them, increasing her pleasure, as she tenses she doesn't breathe, she still sucks on the co-pilots cock, it feels like she is being strangled, she loves the feeling, but soon takes in a deep breath and stops sucking.

JJ stands up, the fingers in her pussy falling away, coated in so much of her cum. She could feel the cold air on her wet opening, knowing the steward had stretched it wide.

She turned away from the co-pilot who's feet she was just kneeling at. She bent over in front of him, her sexy long legs, being long enough that her pussy and ass was face height whilst he was sitting.

She did it so that he could get a great view of her tight little asshole and dripping wet slit.

knowing the pilot and steward would be looking at her breasts, and mouth surrounded in saliva and pre-cum. She licked her lips clean and reached at the pre-cum on her cheek with her tongue, ferrying it into her mouth. Her lips were so soft and moist, red from all the sucking. You could of thought she was wearing a light red lip gloss they glistened so much.

The co-pilot moved his face close, and licked at JJ's moist pussy, Licking the entire length, and then gently biting her outer lips. He placed his hands on her ass, and slid his tongue into her fingered pussy. Coated with her cum he traced his tongue from her clit, up over her opening and to her asshole.

He worked his tongue into her ass as he spread her cheeks with his hands. JJ moaned and began to grind her sexy round ass cheeks into his face. She was so lost in lust that she just moaned, and continued giving sexy looks to the pilot and steward.

JJ grabbed the co-pilots hands from her ass cheeks and pulled them around to her hips. He moves his head away and she begins to sit down on his cock. Being guided down onto his length, at seven inches, she stopped and let out a deep groan of pain. This was the deepest she had ever had something inside of her.

It felt great, up until seven inches, where it became more painful than pleasurable. But now JJ wanted to be a slut, she wanted his cock deep inside her, this is what she had been craving.

After a while, getting accustomed to the pain JJ went nuts, and started bouncing herself onto him, taking the final inch in bit by bit during each bounce.

The pilot remained completely observant, as her breasts bounced rhythmically as she continued moving up and down the co-pilots long hard dick.

The steward couldn't wait any longer and had already took his cock out of his trousers and boxers, and was soon standing in front of JJ who was still bouncing wildly.

The steward stood in front of them, he pressed his cock between JJ's firm breasts, his mere six inches looking small in comparison to the co-pilot currently filling her soaking pussy. His six inches was lost between her breasts, he looked down on JJ and pressed her breasts together to surround his cock, as he leaked more and more pre-cum between her breasts he began thrusting harder into her chest, moaning along with JJ and the co-pilot.

As her moans got louder her mouth opened wider and wider. Then just as another moan was to escape her mouth, the steward stopped fucking her breasts and quickly forced his cock into her mouth. Leaving a trail of his pre-cum in a string from her breasts up her chest, neck, chin and onto her lips. JJ was startled at the sudden change, but had developed a new taste for cock, she loved the new tastes.

JJ sucked on him, forcing him down her throat, she loved a good throat fucking. This was her first threesome, and she was loving it, being forced into at both ends. Being pushed forwards into someone pushing backwards.

Her moans got louder and louder around the stewards cock, by this point she was getting in his entire six inches with ease, and was able to stick out her tongue whilst sucking him to lick his balls.

The pilot had given up on observation and went to stand next to the steward who removed his cock from her mouth as the pilot approached. JJ continued grinding on the co-pilot and leaned forwards and grabbed the stewards cock in one hand and the pilot in the other.

The pilot was seven inches long, the middle length of the three of them, but he was the thickest of them all.

JJ was moaning as she continued to grind and bounce on the co-pilots cock, and rubbed both cocks in her hands. She started to suck between the pilot and steward, forcing them both to the back of her throat. Having a little trouble getting the whole of the pilots seven inches in, but with his hands at the back of her head, she was soon helped with the problem.

Becoming bolder and feeling brave, she did something new, and put both cocks into her mouth together, sucked them both, then took them out and licked around both. She then sucked between them again, her bouncing speeding up, she was having her 3rd orgasm now, and was cumming all over the co-pilots long cock that was still buried deep inside her.

In pure pleasure she stopped sucking the 2 cocks in front of her pushing the pilot and steward back a step or two. She slid off the co-pilots cock her juices running down his length, and down the inside of her legs. She turned to face him, grabbed his hand and stood him up. She pushed him in the direction of the other two, and then knelt on the floor in front of them.

She grabbed and started rubbing the cocks of the co-pilot and pilot, and began sucking on the steward who stood in the middle. She swapped between rubbing and sucking between the 3 of them, barely getting the pilots 7 inches in, and struggling with the co-pilots 8.

After the fourth round, she was back onto the steward and was able to deep throat the 2 smaller cocks easily. As she bobbed back and forth on his cock, sliding her soft lips along his length, he grabbed her head, and started thrusting into her mouth, JJ was glad it was him and not either of the other two. He let out a loud moan and JJ felt a large stream of his cum being fired into the back of her throat. He continued face fucking her, filling her mouth until her was done. Unable to swallow the vast amount, some of the cum slid out of her mouth along with his cock. JJ swallowed what she had in her mouth. Then remembering a porn film she had watched, she grabbed his softening cock, and wiped his cum from her chin back into her mouth. Then she sucked it clean, making sure no cum was left.

Thinking it might take a while to get the other two off, JJ had an idea, she stood up completely, walked away from the three men, and bent over to touch her toes, her skirt riding up as she reached down her long smooth legs. Her blouse still open, her firm breasts still hugging tight to her chest, and her pussy dripping everywhere.

She reached around and grabbed her ass spreading her cheeks then running her fingers across her wet opening.

JJ, using her body to control these men, then ordered,

"I want you all in my pussy, one at a time, take turns and get yourselves coated in my pussy juice, and fill me, fill me completely!"

The 3 men stood there and nodded all gladly accepting.

First up was the 8 inch co-pilot, he stood directly behind JJ, held onto her hips and thrust into her as deeply and as hard as possible. JJ yelped in pain on the first few thrusts, but as the co-pilot continued he swapped deep and hard, for short fast thrusts.

The co-pilot moved his hands from her hips, up to hold onto her breasts, he squeezed them on every thrust in, and let go on the slide out.

She was now cumming again, her 4th orgasm so far, but now her knees were feeling like jelly. She moved away from the co-pilot slipping out the grasp he had on her hips.

"I need to go hold onto a seat, any more of this nice hard pounding and my legs will collapse on me" she said with a smile, her legs shaking.

The pilot stroked his cock as he watched, and the steward was hard again already.

JJ wobbled forwards, her juices now at her ankles, still flowing. She grabbed onto the back of a seat, and bent over it, the underside of her breasts resting on the cold leather that lined the front of the seat.

The cabin was cold, she could feel all her juices, she could feel the cold air in her wet pussy. Before she had a chance to get comfortable the co-pilot was already back inside her, his warm cock warming her insides again.

JJ told the co-pilot to give the other two a turn, so he pulled out, and the three men took it in turns having roughly two minutes worth of thrusting before swapping.

Soon it was just alternating between the co-pilot and steward, the vast size difference between them forcing her to two more orgasms, cumming all over both cocks. JJ was in heaven and had never felt such different cock bare inside her shaved pussy before.

She looked back noticing that the pilot had stopped having a turn. Feeling kind, thanks to all her orgasms thus far she thought she would do something for the pilot.

She stopped the co-pilot and steward from entering her again, and stood up. She called the pilot over to her, and kissed him roughly. She turned him around and pushed him into the seat she was just leaning on, she knelt down before him.

She slid his cock into her mouth slowly, trying to go as deep as possible giving the most sensual blowjob of her life. She then began to pick up speed and started forcing her throat down his length, gagging slightly, making her eyes water, she continued to suck him, deep throating him every 5 to 6 sucks.

The pilot was moaning so much as JJ sucked him, and covered him in her saliva. She stopped sucking him and just rubbed him for a bit, spreading all the wetness over him.

She got up off her knees and turned away from him.

She bent over and looked over her shoulder at the pilot.

"Lick me, lick me until your tongue has explored every inch of me."

The pilot rubbing his cock in his one hand, used his other to hold onto her, he licked at her from clit to ass, then back up. He began working his tongue furiously at her clit, licking it until his tongue ached. JJ started shaking, her moans escalating as she had her fifth orgasm, cumming as the pilot licked her clit.

Her fresh juice slowly leaked down from her pussy to her clit, and once the pilot tasted it, he followed the stream to the source making sure to lick up every ounce of her fluids. Once at her pussy he licked around the outside and put his tongue into her.

He began shoving it as deep as he could into her pussy, tasting all of her juices. trying to fuck her with his tongue.

JJ was moaning loudly whilst staring at the co-pilot and steward who were standing there rubbing their cocks. Whilst watching her get licked clean.

The pilot was licking and slurping like it was his last breaths of air, he loved her taste and starts moaning into her wet hole.

JJ called forward the other two men, as her pussy was being whipped to pleasure by the pilots tongue. The two men stood right in front of her, and JJ held onto them both for balance. Once she felt a little more steady she started sucking the two cocks. Repeating what she had did earlier, sucking between them and occasionally putting them both in her mouth at the same time.

As she moaned onto the stewards cock, the pilot licked away from her pussy to her ass. His tongue began to circle around her tight little ass hole, and slowly he applied pressure witht he tip of his tongue, slowly it slid in. JJ was shocked, but to busy sucking the cocks in front of her to mind.

She was now ready to be fucked again, and she stopped sucking the stewards cock. She stepped back almost falling back onto the pilot seated behind her. He grabbed her hips, and she was thankful he caught her, but that wasn't his aim. He pulled her down onto him.

JJ was ready to start finishing up now, already meeting her record for most orgasms in one session.

So she squatted down and held onto her ass cheeks, hoping the pilot would push his long hard cock into her aching pussy.