Flight of Desperation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her shock he placed his cock at her asshole, and as JJ tried to lift off so he could re-position it, thinking he made a mistake, he continued pulling down on her hips.

He slowly forced his way in, JJ gasped in pain, and as soon as her mouth opened she found it filled with the co-pilots cock again.

She hated this, and was about to cry out in pain. Being used more than she had hoped for. This had gone too far for her, she had lost her control over the situation. That was before the pilot managed to slide another inch of his cock in getting past her tight opening, and then her pain was evened out by pleasure.

JJ had never felt so filled in her ass, as the pain subsided and a little pleasure started to build she slowly lowered her ass onto the full 7 inches of his cock, and began to move her ass onto him.

As she circled around on him she found it both painful and pleasurable, and didn't want to stop, but did at the same time. As she got used to it she leaned back onto his chest.

She tilted her head back and grabbed her breasts and moaned out, she played with her breasts squeezing them and pulling her nipples.

She stopped with one hand, and it went down and attacked her wet clit. Rubbing it around in small quick circles, frantically rubbing as quick as possible. JJ was soon squirting, forming a small puddle in front of her, her ass clenching around the pilots cock. She had never squirted whilst being penetrated before, but she loved how big the cock felt inside her as she involuntary clenched.

The 2 men watching were entranced. The co-pilot quickly darted straight for her pussy, and began lapping up her juices, swallowing as much as possible. After she had finished squirting the co-pilot slowed his licking and pushed her back onto the pilot.

The co-pilot still crouched in a puddle of her juice on the floor stopped altogether now and as he stood up he ran the head of his cock over her opening, and then without warning rammed his cock into her pussy luckily only 6 inches in, the whole 8 sure to cause her too much pain with the other cock still in her ass.

The co-pilot stood between the seated pilots legs, and had JJ's legs up in the air. The two cocks inside her, both filling her, merely a skin fold away from each other felt amazing. Both cocks felt so much bigger now both holes were filled. Nothing had ever felt both so amazing and uncomfortable to her.

JJ turned her head sideways to let out a large moan, and saw the steward standing there stroking his cock, she grabbed it out of his hand and used it to pull him closer. She opened her mouth and sucked it, like never before.

After a few minutes she was becoming a little sore, so stopped sucking the steward and asked the pilots to stop.

The steward stood back so the other two men could get out of JJ.

The co-pilot slipped his cock out of her pussy letting a stream of juices flow out of her onto the pilots balls below, his cock still deep in her ass.

Then JJ slowly lifted herself off the pilots cock, the feeling of it sliding out of her ass even more uncomfortable than the entry.

The three men stood next to each other like before, and rubbed their cocks, watching what JJ would do next.

She sat down in the pilots seat, and spread her legs wide, with one hand she spread her lips and with the other she played with her clit.

The men stood in front of her and wondered how they could continue, JJ was smiling wide, she still hadn't had enough.

"I want you all to take turns fucking my tight little pussy again, but this time i want your cum." she smiled.

The steward was first up, and he wasted not a second before sliding his cock into the wet pussy. He grabbed her ankles and folded her over so her feet were almost next to her head. He used this as perfect leverage, and bounced in and out.

Thrusting in as deep as he could, making her moan with each thrust.

she encouraged him, "Come on, please please please fill me with your cum, i want you so deep inside my wet aching pussy."

With that the steward started thrusting harder, not able to go any deeper, and moaned that he was going to cum, he gave one last thrust, and stayed deep inside as he let his load fill her. Having already cum once JJ expected it to be a small amount but when he pulled out she felt it all begin to head out too.

JJ feeling kinky so she reached down with her fingers and scooped the cum up that was now dripping from her pussy. She took her cum covered fingers to her mouth and swallowed it down, never had she loved the taste of fresh warm salty cum more.

She continued to finger her pussy getting the last of the cum out she licked her fingers clean.

The co-pilot didn't wait for her to finish cleaning up before forcing his cock in with her fingers.

Her fingers made up for his width, but his length was still too much to take. Once again JJ moaned forth encouragement,

"Your cock is the biggest i've ever had, claim my pussy, take it, its yours."

The co-pilot quickly replied,

"I don't want your pussy, i want to cum right in that soft dirty mouth."

As he was saying that he slid his cock out, and tried to get closer to her mouth. Just as he got past her stomach he shot his load all over her chest his cum dripping down over her large breasts only a single stream of cum making it as far as her neck.

Once again JJ got the cum scooped up with her fingers and put it in her mouth, he had came so much she had to scoop several loads to get it all.

This time she rolled the cum around in her mouth first, savouring the taste. Then she swallowed it all down.

The co-pilot was disappointed, and looked a little upset.

JJ smiled and thought about teasing him, but decided not to be so cruel.

Lastly was the pilot, and as he positioned himself at her pussy, she grabbed his cock and guided it to her ass, it was still stretched out from the earlier ass fucking he gave her.

He pushed in his length his width making JJ wince in pain, but once half in she was bucking her hips to his thrusts.

He held her legs up against his chest, and peered between her legs watching her breasts bounce with the thrusts, still wet in places where she failed to clean up all the co-pilots cum.

It only took around twenty thrusts before she felt his cock begin to twitch inside her. She moaned and grabbed her breasts squeezing them hard. He slowed his thrusts slow and deep and filled her ass with his warm cum.

He stepped back, exhausted, JJ sat there smiling.

She looked at his cock covered in his own cum, and thought about a different porn film she had seen.

JJ stood up and let the cum drip from her ass, she dropped to her knees and licked the pilots dick clean and sucked on it a little before taking it from her mouth. She felt like a slut now, doing all these things.

But she was gleaming with joy, she really enjoyed her first threesome, loved her first foursome, and loved her triple penetration.

The steward had already put his cock away, and straightened out his uniform. He passed JJ a couple of tissues from a small compartment behind him and she wiped up what ever cum was left on her.

Using several tissue to wipe the cum still coming out of her ass.

As she got her thong back on the steward left the cockpit, leaving her with just the two pilots. The pilot passed JJ her bra and then waved bye with a big smile on his face as he returned to his seat.

The co-pilot followed her to the door, and as she stepped out he slapped her ass, and shut the door behind her.

She felt satisfied for the first time in two weeks, she felt dirty, used and wanted to do it all again.

As she walked back past the passengers in economy plus she couldn't help but feel they were all looking at her strangely, she could feel them all staring, whispering, "slut, slut, slut" under their breath.

She felt sick and worried in the pit of her stomach. What had she done?

She was proud with what she did, finally letting go.

She got to the curtain separating the seating, and as she pulled the first one back Kiera was on the other side,

"Where the hell have you been?" Kiera asked JJ.

She replied, "Glynn wanted a picture of the cockpit, so went to get one."

That is when she realised she had forgotten to get a picture.

They returned to their seats, and JJ could still feel cum inside her. Happy that she got her pleasure.