Flight to Remember

Story Info
Her boytoy gets in the backseat of the airplane with her.
2k words
3.1
44.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life can move pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a break every now and then, it will pass you by.

This last week was really busy for us. The kids and their after school activities, miscellaneous business meetings and birthday parties have kept us going non-stop. After all of the commotion, my wife and I decided that we would take the weekend off from the kids and everything we have going on.

My wife does everything she can for me, to help keep the house going as my business keeps me on my toes. I love her dearly and I wanted to give her something special for the weekend.

She has a boy toy that she likes to play with from time to time, but doesn't get to play with him as often as she would like. I know that it had been a while since they had a chance to mess around with each other, and I wanted to give it to her.

I called him up and said that we were going to skip town for the weekend, and that it was a special surprise for her. Once I told him what I had on my mind, he was signed up and ready to go. I told him to meet us at the airport around 7 o'clock.

On my way home from the office, I called my wife and told her that I wanted to take her out of town for the weekend, and that she should find a sitter for the children. Grandma loves to watch the kids, but I'm sure that she loves to give them back just as much, as they can be a hand full from time to time.

Grandma came to stay with the kids for the weekend, and as I pulled up into the driveway, I saw that my wife was already packed and ready to go. I could tell that she was more than ready for the get-a-way. That was all I needed to know, and boy was she in for a lot of trouble.

I loaded the car and kissed the kids goodbye. They were glad to see Grandma was staying the weekend, but no one more so than I. We told them that we would be back in the morning, and then we would go out for breakfast. With that being said, I gave Grandma a tight hug, a kiss on the cheek and we were out the door.

On our way to the airport, and my wife was extremely excited to get away for the weekend. She kept asking me where we were going to go, and I kept telling her that it's a surprise, and she would have to wait to find out. And if she is anything like your wife, she really doesn't like surprises.

We arrived at the airport and they folks at the FBO had the plane ready and waiting for me outside the hangar. We loaded our baggage into the plane, but her boy-toy was late. I played it off and went back out to the car while she finished getting ready. Just as I went out to the car, he came rolling in.

When we walked out to the plane together, her eyes got really big, and the smile on her face became even brighter. She walked up to him with an advanced pace and jumped up into his arms and laid her lips onto his. It was good to see this kind of excitement from her!

I smiled, because I knew that this night was going to be an extraordinary one, perhaps a night that she would remember for a long time. I have a pretty wild imagination, and often times my imagination does become a reality.

She got in the plane and sat in the back seat. He pushed the seat forward, as if he was going to sit up in the cockpit with me, but then changed his mind and told her to move over! She laughed and smiled and then she moved over to the other side. To see her so excited actually was making me pretty excited as well.

I closed the door and started the plane. I began to taxi the airplane and looked behind me to see them already making out! I snickered and smiled, and then looked forward again. Too bad they don't have rear-view mirrors on airplanes.

With clearance from the tower to depart the runway, I push in the power and we start roaring down the runway. The weekend adventure was off to a good start! Once we were up in the air, we were cleared to head east and climb to our cruising altitude.

I set the auto-pilot for the altitude, the airspeed and course and looked back to see that her boy-toy had taken her shirt off, and she was sitting on his lap! This was hot! I watched as he would take her nipples into his mouth and suck on them, rolling them around in his mouth with his tongue.

Her hand moved down to his ever hardening cock, and unzipped his pants, releasing the animal that was held captive inside. She gently stroked him as they continued to kiss each other, pretty heavily, I might add. He has a pretty good size piece of equipment, but not a huge monster. But he knows how to use it pretty well and she welcomes it every chance she can get.

Once we reached our cruising altitude, and all checklists done, I made sure that we were on the correct course, and how long it would be before we needed to start our descend. I looked back, to see her putting his cock inside of her. Watching her lift her ass up to sit on a cock is enough to almost put me over an edge. I was doing my best to keep my composure!

I kept looking around outside the airplane and would glance over at them from time to time because that's what I like to do. She was getting ready to release her gratification as her breathing became very heavy and her moans much louder. She rocked back and forth on him a little harder as she then started to spray him with her juices.

Watching her squirt is my reward!

A few minutes go by, and she sits down in the seat next to him but I don't think that he had enough, as he moved her as to lay her down back there, and then climbed on top of her. She spread her legs and pushed her pussy in the air, anxiously awaiting more of the goodness that she had just received.

I looked back once again, to see him biting her on her shoulders. She loves this, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he continued to thrust himself in and out of her. She was so wet, that you could hear the noises of their bodies slapping together over the engine of the airplane.

She began to cum again around the same time that he was. This is always rewarding to see two people popping at the same time. He pulled out of her and came on her breasts and stomach. She stroked every last drop out of him, and then he laid down on top of her, rubbing his seed into her skin.

We began descending, and were making our way into Chicago. At 230 mph, it doesn't take long to get where you want to go. I looked back and she was on the floor on all fours as he took her doggy style. I laughed to myself, a huge grin on my face and a cock that was so hard, that it might have interfered with the yoke if push came to shove!

We landed and stopped at the local shop there, and they had our rental car waiting for us outside of the airplane. They transferred our luggage to the car for us, and I thanked them for the wonderful service. I'm sure the sex smell in the airplane gave them something to think about.

We drove to the hotel room and they both sat in the back seat of the car again. It was like they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They kept kissing, and laughing and having fun like two little teenagers would do. I was having a great time knowing that my woman was in such a good mood and being pleasured by somebody that she enjoys almost as much as she does me.

Once we got to the hotel, the gentlemen at the Valet entrance took our luggage out of the car and parked it for us. We entered the hotel room, and they already had our keys ready. I told my wife and her boy-toy to go ahead and go up to the room and that I would be there in a few.

I went to the bar and grabbed myself a drink. Once in the bar, I called another boy-friend of hers and told him that we were at the hotel and the room that we were in. He said that he would be there in an hour, and my face lit up like Chester the Cat!

I went up to the room, and my wife and boy-toy were taking a shower together, or I guess you could say that he was washing her back, bent over the kneeling ledge. I could hear her moan the moment I walked into the room, and my heart rate increased like it always does when I watch her play.

I sat down in the living room, and listened to them do their thing! My cock was growing and started to hurt as my jeans were pretty tight. I had to pull it out and play with it. I'm sure that you understand!

Once they were done with their shower, they made their way into the bedroom. He threw her down on the bed and climbed up on top of her. Kissing her some more, and stroking her body. He made is way down and started to kiss and lick her freshly fucked pussy and this was driving her nuts. She loves that.

I got up and went into the bedroom and sat down at the desk and watched him eat her. She had her hands on his head as she would thrust her pussy up onto his face. Within minutes, she was ready to cum again, but he wasn't about to let her cum. He rolled over onto his back and pulled him on top of her. She started kissing him and grinding her hips over his naked body.

I walked over and put my hands on her back and started to gently massage her, sometimes pulling on her hair and tightly gripping her shoulders. She moaned even louder the tighter my grip would get. I know which buttons to push to get the reactions that I want. I rubbed my cock against her ass, and she went crazy, anticipating my cock to penetrate her.

But, you should have seen her face when she could still feel that cock pressing up against her, when I put my cock in her mouth! She quickly turned to see who was behind her and chuckled when she saw him. He grabbed her by the shoulders, and gently slid himself into her ass and her body just melted over the top of her other boy-toy.

They know how to take care of her. She came within minutes, and I'd like to be able to explain how hard it was, but I'm not sure that words could actually accurately describe it. She walked over to me and sat in my lap. She looked into my eyes, with a big smile on her face, told me that she loved me and thanked me for putting together such a wonderful surprise for her.

We continued to play for hours and hours. The sun started to crest over the horizon by the time we all fell asleep. She came so hard so many times that her legs were shaking. Well used and abused, I took my wonderful wife into my arms and she fell asleep listening to the beats of my heart, and I fell asleep feeling the vibrations of her body shaking.

We definitely need to get out more often!