All Comments on 'Flight to Remember'

by VegasVoyer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid Story

That really sucked, your pathic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to think this

to think this way is sick but only you know, to write it now everyone knows.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Exciting

The most exciting part of this story is the plane ride to Chicago. sounds to me like the wife in this story is not a wife at all or a mother but just a gang bang piece of meat and a cum dump for strangers. The husband in the story could just as well book him an expensive hooker to fuck once in awhile. Hire himself a couple of porn stars and to put on live sex shows for him to watch. He sure as hell doesn't have a wife and the kids she has are probably not his even though he supports them. About the only sure thing about the kids are that they are HERS. How many more cities around the country does she have boyfriends in? It takes all kinds I guess but I'll be god damned if I'd support a whore and her high probability bastard kids for a voyeur's live sex show and a piece of ass where his wife is thinking about some other old boy when he fucks her once a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What they said!

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Standards

I bet that you as a wannabe erotic writer, you find it hard to believe that people who frequent a site like this actually have pretty high standards. We don't come to this site to read trash. What you have tried to write fits that category. It's quite obvious that you have little or no respect for your partner or partners since you proclaim yourself to be a swinger. Don't give up your day job yet. Your first attempt at eroticism sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot story

Description of the sex could have beena little longer and more detailed, espcially the hot gang bang scene. Pleae share more of her adventures with the rest of her boy toys, and give us a little more description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Sad

A self made chuckhold...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a wimp!

Is this author related to bonnietaylor or that flamin idiot called www?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jerks

Do you people that leave such hateful remarks just WAIT for a story you can rip apart?

"Oh look he is allowing comments and he is new! Lets really be fucking jerks!!"

How about some constructive crisitism rather than bullshit hatefullness or passing judgement because he likes sharing his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay.

Here is a constructive critique. The writers story is "Purile and under dramatized" The writer has no direction and if he intends to turn the 'normal' person on on this site he fails on all levels. I assume it is he, it's hard to tell these days. But as a dream for couples with open marriages, swingers, sluts, cucks and wimps this story is perfect in fact I would suggest that the writer take this story and try expanding it into a novel or short story book. I am sure the above mentioned readers will surely buy such a story. Lastly how does the writer like his AIDS and other STDS, shaken or stirred or hot or cold? One last thing could the writer please leave this site and find a non-erotic website? At least that way he will get the audiance he craves! But the above mentioned readers are the only ones who like this type of story so it should get a red 'H' very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you told us who you are - a wimpish self cuck

Anyone who spends time as you did writer to disrespect yourself as addicted to & desirous of submissive male humiliation is without value to the human race.<P>

Just a boil on the ass of the lowest form of humanity that no one will ever respect or want to be near.<P>

Hopefully your gene-pool ends with your wasted life.<P>

Go away little sick one - you provide no value or worth to those who value life and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
But you...

...dickwads have fun jerkin' off to the story don't you, you lowlife pud pullers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story dear!

Hello from Greece! Nice story dear! Love is caring about others. This is very important. They did not care about unwanted babies? Better be safe than sorry as some people say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous