Flight to Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie nodded. Her body was still quivering from the effects of the vibrators but also from the intense buzz she had got from having her Master cum from her oral efforts.

Stephanie could hear him running the shower and longed to be in there with hot water running over her skin instead of being bound & spread wide. The sound changed as David opened the shower door and stepped inside, taking his time and allowing Stephanie time to recover from her intense experience. When he was finished, he re-dressed in a loose black silk shirt and black slacks, then returned to the bedside.

By now Stephanie had regained her composure and although her skin still glistened, her breathing had returned to normal and her body was quiescent. David moved to the foot of the bed and released the ankle cuffs from her legs. He nodded when Stephanie glanced at him for permission to ease them closed. Then he moved up to the head of the bed and released the wrist cuffs from the posts.

He allowed Stephanie to sit up and rub her limbs to get the feeling back into them. Ordering her to stay where she was he moved over to the bar. He brought the jug of juice out of the fridge and poured out two glasses, one for each of them. He returned to the bed and handed a glass to Stephanie. She looked at him for permission to speak and he nodded.

"Thank you Master," she said softly and breathily.

David waited until she had drained the glass, then asked if she was still thirsty. Stephanie nodded eagerly. He refilled her glass and then watched as once again she drained it, her tongue darting out to lick the last drops from her lips. When she had finished, David took the glass from her hands and returned both to the bar. Turning around he barked out an order.

"Position 1!" he demanded. Stephanie moved immediately to comply.

David took a length of rope and secured it under her breasts, securing it at the front with two lengths left dangling down her front. He proceeded to wrap each breast tightly with those lengths until her breasts rose already swelling from their confinement, the skin taut and stretched. Already her nipples were starting to harden. David moved over to the box and withdrew a pair of nipple clamps. This pair had hooks underneath and David also removed a pair of matching weights. He moved back to where Stephanie stood and looked her directly in the eyes.

"Despite performing well for me in these last two session, you have nevertheless incurred punishment for your earlier transgressions," he said. "I remind you that you were informed that you would be punished and the time has now come to do so."

Stephanie trembled with apprehension. She had indeed forgotten that her punishment was still awaiting her. She now remembered with appalling clarity that her Master had informed her that her punishment would be far more severe than the spanking she had received earlier!

"Move to the foot of the bed, face the front of the bed and resume Position 1!" David commanded.

Stephanie swiftly complied. She had no wish to make her punishment any worse than it already would be!

David attached her wrist cuffs together and fed a length of slim but strong cord through the link. He then ran the cord over the top bar of the 4 poster and pulled until Stephanie was raised on tiptoe. He then secured the cord in place. He then took the spreader bar that had been used earlier and attached it to her ankles, letting it spring apart to its fullest extension. He then secured the spreader bar to the bed posts, ensuring that Stephanie was held immobile. Next he placed the blindfold over her eyes and commanded her to open her mouth wide. When she complied, he pushed the ball gag into her mouth and firmly secured the strap around her head. Stephanie was now held immobile.

"You demonstrated a severe lack of control and disobeyed my express instructions earlier in the massage room," David informed her. "That is a major transgression. In addition, you failed to obey my instructions earlier when I had informed you that you were to respond to all questions in a clear and direct manner. This too has earned you punishment."

Stephanie trembled at his words, her mind whirling with the possible scenarios she foresaw, all based upon what she had seen at the dungeon in London.

"For your most severe transgression, you will receive 30 strokes," David informed her. Stephanie gasped, the sound muffled by the ball gag. "For your other, more minor transgressions, you will receive 5 strokes each. This will make a total of 40 strokes." David paused as Stephanie started to shake. "You have been gagged for this session as it is your first time," he continued as he watched her carefully. In future sessions you will not be gagged. You will be expected to count each stroke as it lands. If you do not count, 2 extra strokes will be added to the total for each stroke not counted. You will be expected to control yourself and under no circumstances will you be allowed to ask for the punishment to stop! Remember, your duty as a sub is to accept everything that Your Master does without demur. Complete obedience is required, but you will receive the rewards for that obedience. Do you understand?" he asked.

Stephanie nodded.

David reached in front of Stephanie and seizing one of her breasts, he pinched and teased the nipple until it stood erect. He swiftly attached a clamp to it. Stephanie cried out against the gag. He repeated the process with the other breast and again, as soon as the nipple stood erect, he attached the second clamp. Again Stephanie cried out. Then she screamed as he attached weights to both clamps and let them fall. Pain shot through her nipples as the weights dragged down on them! David stepped back and retrieved a leather riding crop from the box. This was the type with a slightly wider leather loop at the base and so would not be quite so severe. However, the difference was minimal to a newly inducted sub!

He moved back to where Stephanie stood stretched on tiptoe. He lined up the crop carefully and laid the first blow squarely across her ass. Stephanie cried out against the gag as she felt the sharp sting. David swung again, laying a line of fire down in the same place. He altered his aim and this time the crop landed higher. He could see a thin line of red developing from his first strokes. He laid another blow in the same place and now another line of red appeared. He continued laying down slow, firm strokes across her ass. He reached the count of 20 and her ass was covered with a criss-cross pattern of thin red lines. By now tears were leaking from underneath the blindfold as Stephanie sobbed in pain. The force of his strokes were causing her body to rock to and fro, which in turn caused the weights on the nipple clamps to swing, each time sending pain shooting through her nipples. David changed the location of his next blows. The first five landed across the back of her right thigh, making her gasp. The lines appeared immediately in the tender flesh. The next five blows landed across the back of her left thigh. By now Stephanie's body was quivering and she was awash in pain. She was startled to notice, however, that her pussy was tingling! She felt movement at her feet as David unlocked the spreader bar from the bedposts. He took Stephanie by the waist and turned her until she was facing him. He then re-secured the spreader bar. He took the crop back up and proceeded to lay five strokes in quick succession across the top of her right thigh and Stephanie cried out against the gag as pain shot through her. He changed position and the final five blows landed across the top of her left thigh. Her restraints prevented Stephanie from slumping but her whole body was quivering from the pain. However, her pussy was throbbing and she could feel the juices running down her legs.

David placed the crop on the bed and released her ankles, allowing her to bring her legs together. He then released the cord from her wrists and caught her body as her legs gave way underneath her. He eased her down onto the bed and removed the gag and blindfold from her face. She stared up at him through puffy eyes, her cheeks tear-stained.

"You did very well, sub," David said soothingly. "Now what do you have to say to your Master?"

"T-thank you for punishing me as I deserve, Master," Stephanie said in a trembling voice. "I am very sorry to have disappointed you."

David gently wiped the tears away from her streaked cheeks and held her close, rocking her gently. Stephanie's barriers broke down completely and she buried her head in David's chest, sobbing her heart out. David simply held her, knowing that her tears were more than the result of the pain she had just endured. She had gone through an intense awakening of her body, one she would not have been prepared for, and the storm of weeping was the outward sign. He let her cry herself out before putting her gently away from him and again drying her tears.

Stephanie looked at him, her body shaking with exhaustion. She felt completely wrung out but oddly at peace, as if a part of herself that she had not even been aware had been missing had suddenly become complete. There was a deep and abiding feeling of rightness and for the first time in her life she felt completely content. No anxiety, no worry about what anyone thought about her. She knew, as a submissive, that her Master would leave her in no doubt about what he felt and how she should behave. Yes, she had surrendered her independence but she had received so much more in return. She knew instinctively that with her Master she was safe!

"Better?" David asked, smiling down at her.

"Much!" she replied, "but I must look a mess!"

David laughed gently. "Yes, you do, but I'm sure we can rectify that," he told her in an amused tone. "Stay there."

He padded back across to the bathroom and Stephanie could once again hear running water. Out of sight, David was running hot water into the bath. He opened a leather pouch and withdrew a bottle of luxury bath oil and pouring a liberal quantity into the water. He removed another bottle from the pouch and again liberally added its contents to the bath water. This would help to soothe stressed muscles and take away some of the sting from the welts on Stephanie's skin. When the bath was full, he turned off the taps and returned to the bedroom. He drew Stephanie to her feet and led her to the bathroom, where he removed the cuffs from Stephanie's wrists and ankles and the collar from around her throat. He then unwound the rope from her breasts and removed the clamps from her nipples. She cried out as the pain of their release swept through her. David steadied her as she gripped onto him, trying to prevent her knees from buckling. He waited until she had regained her equilibrium then ordered her to bend over and place her hands on the edge of the bath. When she did so he slowly withdrew the butt plug from her ass. Stephanie tensed as she felt its withdrawal then sighed in relief as the feeling of being filled subsided.

"You may take your time bathing," he told her as he assisted her into the bath.

Stephanie hissed as the heat of the water hit her skin, then slowly sank down into the bath. The sides were so deep that the water lapped just under her swollen and abused breasts.

David rolled up his sleeves and knelt beside the bath. He took a soft cloth and soaked it in the water. Then he dipped his hand under the water and gently proceeded to clean her pussy and clit. The heat of the water and his gentle ministrations soothed Stephanie and soon she was on the verge of falling asleep. David moved the cloth over her body, working his way up until he reached her breasts. Stephanie's eyes flew open as she felt the cloth brush over her sensitive nipples. David paused, a question in his eyes and she hesitantly nodded for him to continue. He ran the cloth over and around Stephanie's breasts and nipples, calmly and with no touch of the erotic at all. Finally, he was done and he watched as Stephanie's head fell slowly back against the side of the bath. He interposed his hand to make she didn't crack her skull and slowly lowered it into place.

He left her luxuriating in the hot water, but kept a close eye on her to make sure she didn't fall asleep and drown! When he was certain that she had been in the bath long enough for the hot water to ease her muscles, he moved back to her and gently shook her shoulder.

"Come on sleepy head," he said with a smile in his voice, "time to get out."

Stephanie roused and looked up at him. She looked so sexy with that sleepy look in her eyes and her puffy lips. David extended his hand to her and helped her out of the bath. He wrapped her in a soft, fluffy towel and patted her dry. She bit her lip as his actions aggravated the welts crossing her skin, but made no other sound.

"Assume Position 1!" David commanded and Stephanie swiftly obeyed.

David withdrew a tube of cream and started smoothing its contents over each of the welts. This was not to deaden the pain - as that would defeat the purpose of the punishment - but to ensure that the welts healed properly.

Stephanie tried to stand quietly as David ministered to her but now that the intense emotional storm was over, another, more mundane feeling was making itself known!

David noticed that Stephanie was trying to hold herself still and smiled quietly to himself. His years of experience told him exactly how Stephanie was feeling at this moment. He moved to stand in front of her.

"Do you have something you need to ask me?" he said.

Stephanie blushed as she remembered her Master's command that she must always speak in clear, unambiguous language. Gathering her courage, she spoke up.

"Master, I need to pee," she said, blushing bright red but making sure she spoke clearly and audibly.

"I see," said David. "Well, we must do something about that," he continued. "Move into the shower and assume Position 3," he commanded.

Startled, Stephanie's eyes flew up to search his face, certain she had misheard!

David's face hardened and she realised she was rapidly approaching the moment when he deemed she would have disobeyed. She started to hurry to the shower.

"Wait!" David barked.

Stephanie stopped and looked at him in confusion.

"A sub must always move with grace and elegance," David told her. "Now make your way, slowly, to the shower and assume Position 3."

Bearing her Master's instructions in mind, Stephanie ignored the increasing demands of her body and concentrated on moving slowly and elegantly to the shower. Once there, she lowered herself into position and awaited further instructions.

She heard David moving around in the bathroom and the sound of water running. Then she bit back a yelp as she felt cool lubricant being smeared around her asshole and then more being spread inside her. She felt something small and hard being inserted into her asshole, being pushed deeply into her and then she gasped as she felt warm water flowing into her anal passage. The water continued to flow, filling her fuller and fuller. She groaned as the amount of water filling her began to become painful and her need to urinate was becoming extreme. The water continued to flow into her and she could feel her belly distending. Finally the flow stopped and what must have been a nozzle and hose were withdrawn. Stephanie sighed with relief and waited for her Master to exit the shower so that she could relieve herself. He did no such thing and despite her best efforts, a small amount of liquid started to flow back out of her ass.

"Hold it in!" David commanded.

Stephanie tried desperately to obey but the pressure in her anal passage was to strong.

"Very well," David said coolly, "as you cannot do that simple thing, you will be helped."

Before she could comprehend what his words meant, she felt pressure at her asshole as David firmly pressed a butt plug into her passage. She groaned as she felt its progress. This one felt larger than the ones she had been subjected to before!

She then felt cuffs being wrapped around her wrists once more and the collar placed around her throat. David took hold of her cuffs and drew her hands forwards until they were level with her collar. Stephanie heard a click and realised that her hands were now cuffed to her collar. She was now kneeling with her forehead on the cool tiles of the shower stall, hands at her neck and her ass raised high. Her need to pee was reaching desperate levels!

"You will remain in that position until I decide otherwise," David said. "I have a phone call to make. If I find you have disobeyed me in any way before I return, another punishment session will have to be arranged."

With that he walked out of the bathroom, leaving her filled, plugged and in rising discomfort.

She could hear his voice in the other room as he spoke quietly into the phone but could not hear the actual words he spoke. She heard the click as he put the receiver down and expected to hear his footsteps return to the bathroom. Instead she heard the quiet chime of the lift. Her face drained of colour as she realised the bathroom door was open and she would be clearly exposed to anyone who happened to enter the bedroom! David strode to the elevator and was waiting as the doors opened. Stephanie heard his voice once again followed by a male voice that she didn't recognise. The conversation lasted for a couple of minutes and then the lift doors closed once again.

Now David returned to the bathroom where Stephanie was trying very hard not to squirm! He stood watching her for a moment and then gave his next order.

"Assume Position 1!" he commanded.

Stephanie rocked back on her haunches and with a supreme effort, managed to rise into the standing position required. She bit her lip as her wide-spread legs were making it increasingly difficult for her to maintain control of her bladder. Nevertheless, she waited patiently for her Master's next order. David kept her standing there for a few moments more before speaking up.

"Do you have something to ask me, sub?" he said.

"Please Master, I need to pee," Stephanie said, trying to make sure she spoke up clearly.

"Very well," David said. "Continue." He did not, however, move away as Stephanie had expected.

Her jaw dropped in shock as she realised he expected her to pee in front of him!

David crossed his arms in front of him and his expression turned cooler.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" He said coldly.

Stephanie swallowed hard and tried to obey. At first, just a small trickle leaked from her but soon instinct took over and a golden flow gushed out of her. David watched as she stood, face red with mortification and obeyed his command. He waited until he was sure the flow was completely over. He examined Stephanie, noting the slight distension of her stomach and knew she must be in some discomfort from the enema she had been given.

"Do you have anything else you need to do?" he asked.

Stephanie closed her eyes then summoned up the courage to speak.

"Yes Master," she said. "I need to... I need to ..."

David took pity on her. "I take it you want to ask for my permission to release the contents of your ass," he said.

Stephanie's face flamed with embarrassment but she knew she had no choice but to speak up. She knew that her Master had already assisted by voicing what she couldn't.

"Yes Master," she said.

"And how do you want to do that?" David asked.

Stephanie took a moment to realise what he was asking and when it did, she flushed once more in shame.

"Please Master, can I remove the butt plug?" she asked.

David looked at her coolly.

"No, you may not," he told her firmly.

Stephanie's heart dropped. He was going to prolong her distress!

"I will remove the plug. As my sub you are not allowed to move anything that I have placed either in you or upon you!" he continued. "Now move to the toilet and straddle it" he commanded.